Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 49: Dave Goes To Brisbane

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 49: Dave Goes To Brisbane - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Thursday Week 23

Jill woke first and immediately realised that she would have to leave for the airport in an hour and a half. There was just time for Dave to do the right thing by her, before he had to get ready to leave. So she turned to him, grasped his penis, fondling it while kissing him on the mouth, exploring inside with her tongue.

It didn't take long for Dave to wake up and even less time for him to realise his duty. Soon Jill was experiencing a most pleasurable feeling as she reached her orgasm with Dave following suit almost immediately.

Only now did both say good morning to each other, before Dave went to have his shower and dress. Jill made him a cooked breakfast, sausages and eggs with toast, orange juice and coffee, thinking he would be unlikely to eat very well today with all the travelling he had to do. After all, he was flying from one side of the country to the other.

As Dave sipped on his coffee, then cleaned up, Jill quickly had her shower and dressed. Dave had packed an overnight bag the evening before with enough things for the three nights, seeing that he was hiring an outfit for the ceremony.

Jill drove Dave out to the airport dropping him at the entrance, rather than parking the car, as they were running a little bit late, but plenty of time really, seeing he didn't have to check in his luggage.

Dave's flight departed right on time at 10:10 am, taking him to Perth where it arrived just before 1 pm. He had brought a book of Sudoku plus a pencil and eraser as well as a paperback novel, the latest Pappyok story, which he had picked up in Broome. He managed to pass away the time reading and doing several of the puzzles.

He had to immediately board the 1:25 pm flight to Adelaide and straight away he adjusted his watch to the new time zone, putting it forward an hour and a half. This was something he always did whenever he was flying into a different time zone, so that mentally he regarded the take off time as 2:55 pm.

The flight arrived just after 5:30 pm local time, which meant that the actual flying time was less than two and a half hours. This flight he was able to fill in his time watching a movie. Unfortunately, because the movies on aircraft were modified for general viewing, it lost a little, but at least it helped pass away the time.

In Adelaide, he had nearly an hour before he could board the plane to Brisbane, which gave him time for a cappuccino, but he didn't worry about eating as he knew he would get something on the next flight, even if airline food was very basic. At least eating also helped the time pass.

Again he was lucky, with his next flight once more on time, so he boarded it at 6:20 pm. Immediately, he adjusted his watch to 6:50 pm and after another long flight, was disembarking right on 9:25 pm. This flight he did more Sodoku puzzles then read for a while and even managed almost half an hour's snooze.

As he walked into the terminal, he was greeted warmly by Wendy and Kellie, both girls giving him a kiss and cuddle, although, he could tell that Kellie's was just a bit more passionate than Wendy's.

"No luggage, Dave?" Wendy asked as they started walking out to her car.

"No, I just squeezed enough things into the overnight bag. I plan to hire whatever I need for Saturday evening here tomorrow. So where am I staying?" Dave enquired politely, wondering what was going to happen.

"You'll stay at our place, of course, although I am going to spend tomorrow night with a friend so that I don't see the bride until she gets to the wedding. I know that technically it is not a wedding, but both of us are regarding the whole thing as if we are getting married."

You're not leaving me alone with her are you?" Dave said in mock horror.

"I'm sure you'll survive" Wendy said smiling, before adding rather passionately "just because the law doesn't yet permit same sex marriages, we still think of it as being our wedding. I know that one day the law will change. In the meantime, gays and lesbians just have to pretend."

It didn't seem a long drive, probably because of the late hour, before Wendy was turning into the driveway of an up market house in what was obviously a very good suburb.

"Part of my inheritance" Wendy said in an off hand manner, as the garage door opened automatically and she drove into a large double garage.

"Come in and sit down and I will pour you a drink. Like a single malt Scotch?" she asked him.

"That would be great. It will be my first drink of alcohol for the day. Don't particularly like drinking on domestic flights if I can avoid it" Dave replied sitting down and soon enjoying the whisky Kellie poured for Wendy and himself, then adding "not having a drink, Kellie?"

Wendy answered for her saying "pregnant girls are not supposed to drink."

"You are pregnant? Congratulations" Dave said with amazement. She certainly didn't look pregnant, and in any event, he was surprised that she was.

Again Wendy answered for her "not yet, she is just getting used to the idea, but she will be soon, we hope, don't we pet?"

This time Kellie did answer, very softly and shyly "yes, we both hope so, very much. We really would like to have a child when we are 'married'. We are both really looking forward to being parents."

Dave looked quizzically at them both, until Wendy spoke up and explained.

"We got you here a bit under false pretences, I'm sorry to say Dave. Well only a little bit, because we both really want you to share in our ceremony and Kellie is especially keen for you to be the one who gives her away. I might add that I think it's a great idea too."

"So what do you mean by false pretences?" he enquired.

"Well, we deliberately planned our wedding celebration at this time, because this is when Kellie has the most chance of falling pregnant. We've checked with the doctor, Kellie having had a full physical last week and she confirmed that we should go for it over the next few days.

"By now I'm sure you have guessed that both Kellie and I want you to be the father of the baby. We can't think of anyone else we could or would want to ask."

"Please don't say no" Kellie added fervently before Dave had a chance to say anything.

Dave thought for a few moments before asking the obvious questions.

"First, if I agreed to this, what would my future responsibilities be, assuming that I was able to make Kellie pregnant? After all I am getting on towards 56. Secondly, just how do you expect this to happen?"

Again, it was Wendy who answered Dave's questions.

"Two very good questions. First, we would not expect and certainly don't need any financial contribution or commitment. As I've already mentioned, I am very wealthy now, so can certainly afford this.

"But we all know that financial commitment is only one aspect. We wouldn't insist, but we would really welcome any moral support you want to give. We would both love the child to be brought up knowing you are the father and hopefully you would get to see the child occasionally when your schedule permits.

"As to the second question, Kellie told me that she is keen to try and get pregnant naturally, as she thinks that would be the best way and I actually agree with her. Don't worry, I am aware of what happened on your last night together and have no problem with that either. I was glad for Kellie's sake and for that matter for yours.

"But we would like you to also donate sperm tomorrow at the sperm bank. We have already made tentative arrangements and have an appointment for 11:30 am. We would like you to do this for two reasons, first, if Kellie doesn't get pregnant this weekend, next month she has agreed to try artificial insemination and secondly, as far as anyone else is concerned, that is how she got pregnant assuming that you are successful, which I hope you are."

Wendy paused for breath and there was silence as Dave considered what Wendy had told him. The thought of making love to Kellie over the next few days was very appealing. He was fairly confident that Jill would not be upset and he would certainly explain it to her if he did go ahead with the plan. He also liked the idea of another child, especially if he didn't have to raise it, which would mean he wouldn't have the problems of nappies and lost sleep, just the joy and pleasure of occasionally seeing the child that he had fathered.

"Would you like another Scotch while you are mulling it over? Sorry to just hit you with it, but Wendy didn't want to try and explain it all over the phone. I really hope you do say yes, though, to being the father, not the Scotch; oh, I mean as well as the whisky" Kellie said smiling at him.

"Thanks, I would like another drink. You are right about it being a bit of a shock and I would like to mull it over for a few more moments. It's a major step and I don't think it is one I should take lightly."

"Yes I guess the thought of having to endure sex with Kellie is a bit of a drag" Wendy said facetiously, but with a big smile on her face.

"Obviously the thought of making love to you, Kellie, is very exciting, but I certainly would not do this just to have sex with you. I think if I was able to make you pregnant, I would like to keep in touch with the child" Dave replied.

"Thanks" he said as his glass was topped up, then added "what do you see as your role in this, Wendy?"

"If you mean in Kellie getting pregnant, then nothing. Tonight I would like you and Kellie to sleep together and I'll be in the spare room. Tomorrow, as I said before, I'll be staying at a friend's place and then on Saturday night, after the ceremony I guess we will all come back her and again I'll sleep in the spare room" Wendy outlined.

Dave thought for a while longer as he sipped his whisky, then turning to Wendy he said "there are probably a lot of details to work out about access etc but I think I trust you guys enough to sort those out in the months after we know Kellie is pregnant."

"Do you mean you will do it? Oh, Dave I'm so happy" Kellie exclaimed, interrupting him, rushing over and hugging him.

"Well, yes, I think so, but I will make one condition. What you have suggested for tonight and tomorrow night is alright, but I know you have said to me previously, Wendy that you are not interested in a threesome, but I think when you are married on Saturday night you should be part of it. I want you to share in your 'wife' getting pregnant."

"What do you mean" Wendy asked incredulously.

"Somehow it seems to me if you participate then it's more, I don't know, correct? I promise I won't try to have sexual intercourse with you, but I do want your hands and mouth and body involved, if you can understand what I'm trying to say" Dave said emotionally.

"Please say yes, darling, I would really like that too and I can see what Dave is trying to make happen, as if the two of you are making me pregnant" Kellie implored.

Wendy thought for a few moments, noticing the eager look on her lover's face and Dave's more serious expression. She could certainly understand what Dave was saying too, even why, although she wasn't very keen on the idea. But she could see how much it meant to Kellie and thought that's what the most important thing is.

"Alright, I'll agree, although I must point out that what Dave said is correct and I'm not too thrilled by the idea of a threesome, but for this one night, well yes, I can understand what you are both saying and I agree. I will participate. Just make sure you make it worthwhile and you get her pregnant" Wendy added with a nervous laugh.

"Well it's now almost 11:30, so Dave, if your are finished your drink, why don't you and I go and make babies" Kellie said playfully, going over to Wendy and kissing her and saying to her "you haven't changed your mind, have you love?"

"Of course not, pet. Just make sure you enjoy yourself because hopefully that will make us a happy baby" Wendy said softly to her partner, kissing her back tenderly.

Kellie held her hand out to Dave, leading him upstairs to the master bedroom, closing the door behind them. Immediately she turned to Dave and said "I've been looking forward so much to tonight, ever since Wendy and I discussed the idea. Fortunately, she too agrees that it will be much better if we can conceive a baby naturally, and yes, she does know that I am going to enjoy these few nights very much."

Dave took her in his arms and kissed her softly at first then gradually their kiss became more and more passionate. He stepped back and told her he was going for a shower as he needed one after all that travelling.

When he came out from the ensuite, naked, Kellie was already undressed and lying on top of the sheet. He remembered her beautiful body from their last night together, before she flew home to be with Wendy. His memory was not wrong; she was definitely a very beautiful woman.

The time flashed by as Dave made passionate love to Kellie. He had regretted that there had only been a one night stand between them before, because she had had to go back to Brisbane. Now he enjoyed making love to her once again, even more so, because he knew that he could do it again and again over the next few days.

Most of all he loved how expressive Kellie was and how responsive and appreciative she was of the orgasms that Dave was able to deliver to her.

Friday Week 23

As Dave woke up, he realised that the naked body in his arms was not Jill, but rather it was Kellie. Then he remembered his commitment.

Kellie woke with a start, with unfamiliar male arms around her, before she too remembered last night and looked forward to trying several more times over the next two days to get pregnant.

Almost simultaneously, they moved towards each other, whispering a greeting before embracing and kissing. It wasn't long before they were experiencing another pleasurable attempt by Dave to plant his seed in Kellie's womb.

Once Dave withdrew and rolled over, Kellie lay there with her legs in the air, placing a pillow under her buttocks.

"What are you doing?" asked Dave.

"I'm trying to make it easier and encourage your little fish to swim to the goal post" she said seriously as she understood that this was the best way to assist in getting pregnant.

Dave, who never seemed to have a problem getting Chloe pregnant for their two planned children, was mystified, but opted to say nothing. He got up, used the bathroom and came out having showered and shaved and then started to dress.

"Giving up already" Kellie asked with a grin.

"Need some sustenance to get my strength up before I can do anything else" Dave replied.

"I'm sure Wendy will be up by now, so go on down to the kitchen and recharge your batteries. You can tell Wendy that I will be along shortly, just as soon as I shower and dress."

Dave made his way downstairs and found the kitchen. Sure enough, Wendy was there, sitting at the table reading the paper and having a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Dave, slept well I hope? For some of the time anyway" she said to him with a warm smile on her face.

"Good morning Wendy. Yes thanks, I slept very well, when that wench wasn't seducing me. I hope you were able to sleep OK and not too upset about what we were doing" he responded jovially, as he kissed her lightly.

"Well I hope it wasn't too much of a chore for you, and no, I can assure you I am very happy at what you and Kellie were doing. Speaking of Kellie, where is she?" Wendy inquired.

"Just getting up and getting ready. She said she'd be down shortly, but told me to come on down as she thought you would be here" Dave explained.

"Would you like some coffee before I get you your breakfast?" Wendy asked.

"Thanks, to both suggestions. What time do we have to leave for that appointment?"

"Don't need to leave here until 11 am. What else do you want to do today? Everything is arranged for tomorrow. When I told you over the phone that I wanted your help today, I was being a bit misleading. What I really wanted was your sperm" she told him smiling at him as she poured him his coffee, hoping he was not unhappy with what she was asking and so happy that he had agreed to their unusual request.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.