Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 46: Then There Were Two

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46: Then There Were Two - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Sunday Week 19

Dave woke in his bunk bed and gazed down at the naked bodies of Jill and Peter, spread eagled on the double bed at the other end of the RV. Their limbs were intertwined as they slept peacefully together, a hand resting on a breast, another cupping a resting penis.

He remembered the fantastic night the three of them had just enjoyed, proving two into one did go. It was only after several hours of glorious love making that Dave left Peter and Jill's bed, thus enabling Peter to spend his last night with them for a while, alone with her.

Then he also remembered saying farewell to Gail at the airport at lunch time yesterday, before she flew to Brisbane to start the next phase of her life. It was a sad but necessary parting, as Gail realised she couldn't have Dave for herself because he was in love with Jill, and she didn't want to share.

He climbed down from his double bunk bed over the driver's cabin to use the ensuite, and then started to get the breakfast ready. Peter and Jill stirred, said good morning to him but then remembered that Peter had to report to the yacht at 10 am.

"You had better give me a proper farewell, darling, if I'm not going to see you again for two months" Jill told Peter, kissing him then rolling onto her back.

Peter didn't care, in fact was glad, that Dave was watching. He obliged his darling Jill and made love to her as passionately and comprehensively as he could, ensuring that she enjoyed two delicious orgasms before reaching his own conclusion.

When he withdrew from her, he got up and went to the ensuite to shower before getting ready to leave. Dave walked over to Jill, laying there naked, legs wide apart with the evidence of her last 20 minutes clearly visible. He gave her a passionate kiss while briefly fondling her breasts.

"Come on lazybones, if you want to say good bye to Peter you had better get up and get ready too" Dave said gently to her, knowing that she would be sad to see Peter go, even though he knew she would be happy to be staying with him. Her relationship with both men had become so very strong.

Jill got up and used the ensuite as soon as Peter came out, joining her two men at the breakfast table. As usual, she refused to put any clothes on until it was time to go. But after breakfast, she quickly dressed while Peter collected his things.

Dave drove the young couple to the wharf, said his goodbyes at the car, leaving Jill to walk with him as far as she could, before Peter had to say goodbye to her too.

Peter sailed off again, having promised Dave and Jill to join them in a couple of months in Fremantle so that they could continue their ménage a trios and hopefully live together for many years to come.

Just as she did when she and Dave drove off leaving Peter behind at Dunk Island, Jill sobbed her sadness on Dave's shoulders. But once again she reassured him she was very happy to be spending another two months with him as a couple until Peter could re-join them. Dave held her close until Peter's yacht was out of sight, then led her to the car and drove back to the RV.

Jill set about doing the chores, keeping busy so as to forget that her first love had sailed off again, even if it was only for two months. She stripped the beds, taking the dirty linen and the washing bag down to the laundry.

While Jill was doing the washing, Dave remade both beds, even though he knew he wouldn't need the bunk bed for the next two months. He would be sleeping in the main bed with Jill and was looking forward to their time alone together, even though he, too, would be happy when Peter rejoined them. He really liked Peter and found their threesome a very satisfactory relationship, albeit that there was nothing sexual between Dave and Peter, purely two guys who had become good friends, but who both loved and enjoyed sharing the same woman.

When Jill got back from hanging out the washing, she undressed and helped Dave clean the RV. Jill always liked to be naked when she was in the RV.

"What are your plans now Dave?" she asked him.

"Well I wouldn't mind going out to see Bathurst Island. There's an overnight tour we can do. I was about to ring to see if there was room for us tomorrow. Then, the day after we come back we need to restock the RV and I want to see if I can get both vehicles serviced, before setting off the following day for Kakadu.

"I reckon we'll spend about a week in the Kakadu/Katherine area, another week in Kununurra and then we'll slowly wind our way down the west coast, bypassing Perth to go all the way down to Esperance then back around the coast to Margaret River ending up in Fremantle when Peter's yacht gets in. We'll probably have to be a little flexible in the last few days, as Peter can't be sure of when he'll be there, but that's no problem for us" Dave outlined.

"Sounds good to me, but why so long at Kununurra?" Jill asked quizzically.

"I plan to use it for a base so we can do a few tours from there, such as the Ord River cruise, Lake Argyle Diamond mine and fly into the Bungle Bungles. But now I'd better see if I can get on that Bathurst Island Cruise" he replied.

Dave rang the Aussie Adventure Holidays Tiwi Tours, the principal tour operator for Bathurst Island, and was lucky, because there was a two day tour starting tomorrow that he was able to book on.

"We have to check in at Darwin Airport by 7:30 am" Dave told her.

"So why are we going to Bathurst Island? What's there?" Jill asked him.

"Well, according to the information I've downloaded, in 1911, Nguiu, the main community on Bathurst Island, was founded as a Catholic mission for the Tiwi Aborigines. Ownership of Bathurst was then handed back to the Tiwi people in 1978.

"Bathurst Island is probably most well known for the annual Tiwi football grand final held at Nguiu in March or April. This is not just a football match; it's a true Territory experience. The barefooted Tiwi league has produced a number of Australian Football League legends and the event incorporates an enormous Tiwi Art Sale, a rare chance for people to visit the Island, observe artists at work and purchase unique Tiwi art at Island prices. On these days permits are not required to visit the Island.

"Unfortunately, there won't be one of these football days while we are here, but we can go on an overnight tour and learn more about the Tiwi people. The Tiwi Islanders have been welcoming tourists to their island for nearly 20 years where they offer a real Aboriginal cultural exchange, and we'll be able to have a swim and camp overnight" he explained to her.

Dave then rang the local motor vehicle dealer and was lucky to be able to book the RV and the 4WD in for servicing in three days time, although they told him they would need the RV all day.

By this time, Jill suggested lunch and made them salmon sandwiches, while Dave made them some herbal tea for a change.

After lunch Dave thought a swim would be a good idea, as he wasn't getting much exercise in the heat and Jill was more than happy to don her bikini and head for the pool.

When they got back to the RV, Jill showered and put an apron on as she was about to start cooking dinner and although she loved being naked, always protected her vital bits when she was cooking. Dave had his shower, but put his shorts on, which was his preference when he wasn't actually in bed.

They shared a bottle of white wine with the roast chicken and baked vegetables Jill had cooked and after dinner sat cuddling on the lounge watching a DVD. Jill loved being in Dave's arms, his hands gently cupping her breasts, just holding her.

When the movie was over, although it was only 9 pm, Jill stood up conscious of their early start tomorrow and said "come to bed my darling and make love to me please."

Dave was sensitive to this her first night without Peter and was careful to make tender but passionate love to her, making her pleasure his sole objective.

Jill fell asleep, content in Dave's arms, missing Peter, but knowing how good the next couple of months would still be.

Monday Week 20

It had been a rushed, early start, which Dave always hated, but after a rather quick breakfast they managed to get them to the airport by 7:30 am.

After a 30 minute scenic flight, they arrived at Bathurst Island, where a local guide met them. The group were taken on a journey through the progressive, modern day Aboriginal community of Nguiu with its population of around 2,000. Dave and Jill were fascinated to learn that Nguiu was actually pronounced 'new-you'

First the group visited the museum with its interesting displays of traditional art and depictions of the Tiwi 'dreamtime' stories and then the Early Mission Precinct with its unique Tiwi style Catholic Church. They learned about the colourful history of early mission days and how the Tiwi people have blended their culture with Christianity.

Next, the group were taken through the successful arts and crafts centres and saw where the artists worked. Although the prices were very reasonable, being Island prices, Dave was conscious that he didn't have any space for the very interesting Tiwi arts and crafts and screen-printed fabric. He did buy one small item that he knew his daughter would like, which he could post to her in the USA when he got back to Darwin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.