Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 45: Then There Were Four

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45: Then There Were Four - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Wednesday Week 19 Continued

As soon as Dave parked the 4WD, Jill got out and ran down to the jetty, as she could see Peter's yacht sailing in. Dave waited in the car, giving Jill a few moments alone with Peter.

"Hi Dave. Gee it's great to see you again. Jill tells me you have been taking good care of her while I've been at sea. Thanks" Peter said as he and Jill got to the car.

"Peter, it's good to see you too, but I assure you that you don't have to thank me for looking after Jill. I've got to thank you for letting me. But how is the sailing going?" Dave responded.

"I'm really enjoying it, though I must admit I have missed Jill" Peter replied, pulling Jill close to him and giving her a big kiss to which she happily responded.

"Don't worry, darling, I've missed you too, even though I've had an absolutely wonderful time with Dave" Jill gushed, her face beaming, her arms wrapped around Peter.

"Jill told me about Gail and how she has stayed with you two. She also told me about her plan and I've agreed to it, so let's get back to that RV. I can't wait to get you into bed again, my love" Peter said, turning to Jill and giving her yet another kiss.

By 2:30 pm Dave had them back at the RV. Peter walked in, arm-in-arm with Jill, making Gail happy when she saw them together.

"Gail, why don't you put your bikini on and you and I can go down to the pool for a swim for the next hour or so" Dave virtually commanded, as he stripped in front of everyone and put his swimmers on.

Gail grabbed her bikini, but was a bit more circumspect, going into the ensuite to change, causing Dave and Jill to smile at each other.

"See you later. Enjoy yourselves" Dave cried out to Peter and Jill as he and Gail headed out the door carrying their towels.

Peter wasted no time in undressing, but Jill beat him and was laying on the bed waiting by the time he was ready to join her there.

"I really have missed you, Jill darling. That's the longest I've gone without making love since I first made love to you more than two years ago" Peter whispered to her as he kissed and fondled his girl.

Jill responded eagerly, after all, Peter was her first and only love apart from Dave over the past few months. Now she loved two men and it seemed that the one she was with was the one she loved most. She knew that when she was with Dave later, she would feel much the same with him. She loved them both so much.

She was really grateful to Dave for many things, but not the least was what he'd taught Peter about making love. While she had enjoyed each and every time Peter had made love to her before, now she eagerly looked forward to the orgasms that Peter had learned to give her. She wasn't disappointed this time either, even though Peter didn't last long before he was climaxing inside her. But, because of his abstinence, he soon made up for it with a long second bout of love making, ensuring that she had two more orgasms.

When Gail and Dave got back to the RV, Jill and Peter were lying naked on the bed, dozing in the warm glow of after sex. Gail was at first a little shocked seeing Peter there naked, but soon realised that she would have to get used to it. After all, she and Jill and Dave had spent weeks together all naked in the RV. But still she left her bikini on.

Jill got up soon after, going for a shower, then setting about preparing the special roast dinner she had planned for Peter's homecoming, which was how she viewed his visit.

Dave sat with Peter, both enjoying a quiet beer, catching up on what they both been doing. Gail decided that she should help Jill, so peeled the potatoes and pumpkin, set the table and poured them both a glass of white wine.

Eventually, Dave stood up and selected a good bottle of red wine, opening and decanting it as it was one of his best, older wines. Soon they were all sitting down eating the delicious meal and enjoying Dave's wine.

"Gail, love, would you mind cleaning up, please? I want a few minutes with my two men, so guys, it's time to get naked on that bed and show me how much you both love me" Jill said in her sexiest voice, as the last mouthful of wine was consumed.

Both men quickly complied with her desires and soon were laying either side of her alternating kissing her mouth and breasts. A little while later, Jill had a mouth on each of her breasts, kissing, sucking and nibbling; both men were giving her great pleasure.

Peter and Dave then took turns in paying suitable homage to her loins, kissing and fingering her sex, while the other one continued looking after both breasts. Jill didn't need too much of this to be more than ready for the next stage.

"Please Peter, I want you inside me" she cried out and Peter obligingly knelt between her legs and thrust his very erect penis inside her waiting, pulsing vagina. After a few moments enjoying the sensation, Jill rolled over so that she was on top and turned to Dave, kissing him passionately, then grabbing his hand place it on her bottom.

Dave knew what she wanted, after fondling her beautiful cheeks briefly, he moistened a couple of fingers on one hand with his saliva and then slowly inserted the two fingers deep into her anus.

Jill continued like that for several minutes, then rolled back over so that Peter was once again in charge on top of her, but she kept Dave's hand trapped under her bottom, his fingers buried inside her.

Peter knew he had an extra audience with Gail watching, which drove him to perform at his best, helped by the fact that it was the third time he had made love to Jill in the past few hours, so was able to last longer.

It didn't take Jill long to reach her first orgasm of the night with the attentions of the two men. Deliberately, she climaxed noisily, moaning her pleasure and telling her men how good they were. This only encouraged Peter further and shortly after he was reaching his crescendo as he climaxed deep in side her.

Dave's fingers could feel Peter reach his conclusion and as Peter rolled away, he withdrew his fingers from Jill's bottom. She clasped him to her, grasping his penis and guiding it into her to replace Peter's. Dave loved this special feeling of sliding his erect penis into Jill's moist, damp vagina, still tingling from Peter's attentions that had left it open, hot and sticky.

After several minutes thrusting inside her, Jill rolled Dave over so that she was on top. Once more, she reached for Peter and placed his hand on her bottom. He too knew exactly what she wanted and eased two fingers into her anus, gently thrusting them in unison with Dave's upwards movements into Jill.

When Jill rolled over again, she made sure that Peter's hand stayed under her bottom, his fingers buried in her anus as Dave penetrated deep inside her vagina, moving faster and faster. He felt her body stiffen as she cried out in ecstasy but continued his assault on her, thrusting harder and harder, his arousal increased by Gail watching them, Jill's pleasure and the feel of Peter's fingers through the thin membrane, until he too exploded deep inside her.

As he rolled over, staying hard against her, Peter cuddled into her back and the two men cuddled and kissed her, telling her how much they loved her.

Eventually, Dave kissed her goodnight, got out of bed and, after using the ensuite, joined Gail in the bunk bed. Gail had gone to bed after cleaning up as she realised there would be no welcome for her in the other bed tonight. She brightened as Dave joined her, but that feeling soon turned back to disappointment as she realised Dave was exhausted and was unlikely to make love to her tonight. She consoled herself with the promise of tomorrow. At least he gave her a cuddle before falling asleep.

Thursday Week 19

As soon as Dave was awake, he got out of bed and went to the ensuite. When he came out he poured four glasses of orange juice and gave one to each person. Gail, having drank hers, got out of bed, naked, and went to the ensuite. As she came out, Peter passed her, also naked, taking her place in the ensuite. She saw Dave sitting on the edge of Jill's bed, both of them nude.

"Gail, why don't you come here and let me prepare you for Dave's attention?" Jill said softly.

Jill immediately brightened. She liked the prospect of some attention from Jill followed by Dave making love to her. She blocked out the fact that Peter was around as he was at least in the ensuite at the moment.

It wasn't long before Jill was kissing and fondling and fingering Gail, getting her very aroused. Jill rolled her over so that Gail was on top, each girl licking and sucking the other's clitoris and fingering her vagina.

Dave, meanwhile, had picked up the tube of lubricant and placed some on his penis before placing some more on the entrance to Gail anus as he thrust two fingers deep inside her. Gail flinched momentarily, but soon was enjoying the attention of Jill's mouth and fingers in her sex combined with Dave's fingers thrusting inside her anus.

Gail was a little disappointed as she felt Dave's erection prodding at her anus, entering her and pushing deep inside her, but as Jill was still sucking her clitoris and fingering her vagina, she decided to enjoy the fact that Dave was at least making love to her. Soon, however, Jill rolled her over so that Dave was lying on his back with Gail on top of him, her back pressing against his chest. Dave brought his arms around her and cupped her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Jill had stayed with her head between Gail's legs for several minutes more, before moving up and covering her face with kisses, finally kissing her mouth deeply, their tongues intertwining.

Just before Jill had moved up to her face, Gail had noticed Peter standing there, watching them, fondling his erect penis, but once Jill was kissing her she could not see him anymore. A few minutes later she could, however, feel him. Peter had climbed onto the bed, placed a knee either side of Dave's legs which were close together, grasping Gail's legs and forcing them wide apart as he pushed his penis into her vagina and thrust in and out of her.

Gail tried to resist and complain, but she was being held by Dave and her mouth was filled with Jill's kisses, so was unable to say anything. She felt Peter continue his thrusts in and out of her and, despite her silent objections, because she was so aroused from what Jill and Dave had and still were doing to her, she felt her body relax and welcome this extra invading penis inside her.

Peter replaced Jill's mouth with his own and Gail returned his kisses, aroused to the point of compliance. The two men rolled over so that all three were on their sides and both started thrusting deeply into her, while Dave continued massaging her breasts and Peter kissing her. Jill was kneeling behind Peter, her hand stroking Gail's hair.

Despite her initial feelings, Gail was experiencing an orgasm from the combined assault, sobbing her sexual gratification as first Dave and then Peter exploded inside her. Both men pulled out of her, kissing her and rolling over, being replaced by Jill again who gently stroked and kissed her, before licking Gail's sex, tasting Peter and Gail, until Gail experienced yet another climax.

"How was your first double penetration? It's great, isn't it?" Jill said softly, as she moved her head back to gently kiss Gail's mouth.

Gail decided to make the best of it and so simply nodded her agreement.

Dave meanwhile, after cleaning up, had started breakfast as the two girls were still caressing each other. When he had it ready he called them all to the table. The two men had put their shorts on, but Jill led Gail to the table, after they had used the ensuite, both still naked.

"Tonight" Dave told them "we are going to the Mindil Beach Sunset Market."

"What's that, love?" asked Jill.

"Well, it starts at 5 pm and I believe it's best to be there no later than that to get a good position. There are approximately 60 food stalls and 190 craft stalls at the market, with over 25 cuisines from virtually every continent. We'll be able to chose food from Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Chinese, Sri Lankan, Indian, African, Mexican, Pilipino and Malaysian just to name a few. What's more, you can get small serves of different things and so try food from many countries.

"I understand that the stalls should include masseurs, tarot readers, artists, leatherworkers, tailors and jewellers and will probably include self made jewellery, clothing and other craft, mostly made from locally sourced materials.

"While we eat and then wander around, we will be able to listen to the free live street theatre, watch magicians and see an array of local and international buskers.

"The highlight though is watching the sunset around 6:30 pm from the beautiful beach by the Arafura sea. We will be able to see the golden globe of the sun as it sinks over the water on the horizon, which I'm told is a magnificent spectacle here in Darwin" Dave told them.

"So what are we doing today, then Dave?" asked Peter.

"I suggest we go to see the crocodiles at Crocodylus Park. There is a noon feeding tour I think we should do, then we can have lunch there. After lunch I recommend that we go to the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory. When we get back to the RV, we should just have time to pack our things to take to the Mindil Markets" Dave responded, as all four looked forward to the day and evening activities.

They arrived at Crocodylis Park at 11 am, so Dave suggested that the museum should be the first point of call. Each of them wandered in different directions calling to the others when something of particular interest was discovered. By the time their wanderings were finished, they had learnt about the origin of crocodiles, the number of different species, what makes them tick as well as what makes them so feared and revered.

One thing Dave had read to the others concerned the way crocodiles were often described as being the 'last of the dinosaurs', but this was apparently not accurate. Crocodiles share a common ancestor with dinosaurs and birds, being all archosaurs, but crocodiles were not descendants of dinosaurs. In fact, the earliest ancestors of crocodiles appeared before the dinosaurs.

At noon, they joined a journey of discovery in the capable hands of their trained tour guide, who showed them the largest reptiles on the planet before feeding the crocodiles. Shortly after, the girls were able to feel the soft skin of a small crocodile that had been secured with tape around its mouth.

The guide then took them to experience a world of wildlife that included hawksbill turtles, iguanas, monkeys, lions, Persian leopards, ocelots and tigers alongside Australian wildlife from brolgas to wallaroos including cassowaries, emus and ostriches. The girls loved the colour of the brolgas as they strutted around.

Once the tour had concluded, Dave took them to the café for lunch, where they were able to taste crocodile meat as well as emu and kangaroo.

When lunch was finished, Dave drove them to the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, which was set in a tropical garden on Darwin Harbour at Bullocky Point. Their brochure told them that the collection here placed the region's art, history and culture in an Australian and international context.

These collections, they soon saw, encompassed Aboriginal art and material culture, visual arts, craft, Southeast Asian and Oceanic art and material culture, maritime archaeology, Northern Territory history and natural sciences.

The complex consisted of five major permanent galleries, a touring gallery, educational facilities for school groups, a theatre and the Museum Shop. All contributed to providing them with an entertaining, diverse and educational experience.

Cyclone Tracy played a huge role in Darwin's history, so it was not surprising that there was a permanent gallery dedicated to the tragic event.

Dave and Peter in particular most enjoyed seeing the largest collection of South East Asian historic boats and ethnographic watercraft in Australia and possibly in the world. The gallery had a permanent display of 21 boats and canoes.

The Maritime Gallery clearly reflected Darwin's regional bias. The region was defined as 'North Australia, being the area to the north of Broome on the west coast and Townsville on the east coast, South East Asia, including southern China, and the Western Pacific, as far east as the islands of Fiji. This region had the greatest diversity of boat types from which to choose anywhere in the world.

Individual craft displayed in the gallery included, an Australian pearling lugger although apparently it was actually gaff rigged rather than lug rigged, a Vietnamese refugee boat, a Chinese refugee boat, as well as Indonesian perahu and perahu lete. In addition there were several smaller planked craft and double outrigger canoes including a fine Balinese jukung. Dave was glad he had a brochure for all these names, as he knew he couldn't pronounce them, let alone spell them. He had grown to appreciate the effort that seemed to be made everywhere he had gone in Australia so far, to provide tourists with informative and interesting brochures.

The boys thought that the most outstanding Indonesian boats on display was one that had apparently been specifically commissioned by the museum and built in a traditional manner by a boat building community in south-east Sulawesi. Known as a perahu padawakang, this type of historic boat was the kind of vessel that the Macassans sailed the Timor and Arafura seas during the nineteenth century to reach northern Australia in search of trepang, turtle shell and other marine products.

Several examples of watercraft from the Western Pacific were also on display, including a very rare balangut, an inter-island trading canoe from Riwo near Madang in Papua New Guinea, a war canoe from the Solomon Islands and a beautiful single outrigger canoe from Fiji.

It was close to 4 pm when Dave had them back at the RV. Just time for a quick cup of tea, while the esky was packed and the table and chairs fetched from their storage on the roof. Once everything was loaded, Dave drove them to the markets. It was a bit of a squeeze in the small 4WD with the four of them and all their gear, but it was only a short distance.

He managed to park the 4WD in the car park at the Casino at 4:50 pm. They grabbed the chairs and folding table plus the esky with their grog and walked to the market about ten minutes further along.

Peter found them a good spot with enough room for them to set up, so that was their first priority. Second was to open a bottle and enjoy a glass of cold white wine. Dave gave the two girls some money with instructions to go and find some suitable snack type things to eat with their pre-dinner drinks.

The girls came back ten minutes later with several different Asian taste sensations and soon the four of them were enjoying the food and wine while watching a vast array of different people wander by, at the same time enjoying some of the music from a nearby group.

At 6:25 pm the four of them, glass in hand, walked the short distance over the small sand dune to the water's edge and watched the beautiful sunset. Then it was time for the girls to go and get more food, so back to their table and chairs the boys went, while the girls, armed with more of Dave's money went food hunting.

Once again the girls brought back an interesting array of foods, which all enjoyed, washed down with more white wine.

Jill suggested to Gail that the two of them should wander around the stalls, knowing that the men would be far less interested in looking at jewellery, clothes and other handicrafts than them. Dave and Peter were more than happy to stay seated, enjoying their drinks.

"Did you see anything you liked?" Dave asked Jill when the girls returned.

"Oh yes, there were some lovely things. One or two bits of hand made jewellery were particularly nice, weren't they Gail?" Jill replied, Gail nodding her head in agreement.

"Well why don't we go for a walk and you can show me some, Jill" Dave said, standing up and taking her hand as the two of them left Gail and Peter at the table.

As Jill showed him a couple of items that were not overly expensive, Dave asked "was there anything that particularly took Gail's eye? Something I could give her for a farewell present, so I don't mind paying a bit more" Dave asked her.

"Well I know we both liked this" she relied passing him a beautiful hand made necklace made with mother-of-pearl and some semi-precious stones. "It's a bit expensive, but if you want to give her something to ease the pain of separation, I'd suggest this" she added.

"OK, I'll get it and keep it for the appropriate moment, but for now I'll get this shell necklace for you and would you select something inexpensive for Gail for now" Dave said, holding one of the items Jill had shown him.

"Thanks, Dave, you really are sweet. Can I suggest this for Gail then, assuming you deliberately want something a bit cheaper for her" she said without any sense of nastiness, as she passed him a homemade wrist band.

Jill put her necklace on and Dave paid for all three items, then both walked back to Peter and Gail, who at least seemed to be enjoying talking and drinking together.

"Thanks, Dave, it's lovely" Gail said, smiling up at Dave as he gave her the wristband, then put it on. She had noticed Jill's lovely necklace, but decided not to say anything.

Dave was watching how much he drank, ensuring that he would be able to drive when it was time to leave, but ensured the others had plenty to drink, especially Gail, who seemed to relax and enjoy herself as she consumed a few more glasses of wine.

Dave and Peter went and got them all homemade ice creams, which the girls thought was very yummy, then it was time to pack up, wander around a bit then head for the car and drive back to the RV.

It was nearly 10 pm when Dave offered them all a night cap, the girls having a Baileys and ice, while the men had a whisky. As soon as she had finished hers, Jill went to the ensuite, came out naked and hoped into the bunk bed.

"Are you coming to bed, Dave? It's your turn to sleep with me tonight" Jill told Dave. He quickly stripped off and joined her there.

"Looks like it's you and me in the other bed, Gail" Peter said as he undressed and got into bed.

Gail stood there for a moment, dumbfounded. She was very disappointed and stunned by what had just happened. But then she decided not to make a fuss. She undressed, pausing before deciding she may as well take her panties off too and not be a prude as everyone else was fully naked. She climbed into bed with Peter, who took her into his arms and started kissing her.

Dave and Jill lay there cuddling and kissing each other, but watching what was unfolding on the bed at the other end of the RV.

Gail soon gave into Peter's attentions, deciding to make the best of it. After all, Peter was rather nice and not bad looking, so she may as well enjoy herself, she thought. Soon she was responding to him, returning his kisses and facilitating his caresses of her intimate parts, until he rolled on top of her, thrusting his penis deep inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs around his body, drawing him deeper inside her, wishing it was Dave, but forcing herself to enjoy the moment. Clearly she did, because it wasn't long before she was gasping as she climaxed from Peter's rather expert lovemaking, thanks to Dave's teaching.

Jill and Dave enjoyed watching, realising what was happening and glad that Peter was clearly enjoying the opportunity to make love to a beautiful young girl, only the second girl he had ever made love to. Once both were satisfied that things were progressing nicely at the other end of the RV, Jill turned to Dave and pulled his erect penis into her aroused vagina. They gently and lovingly coupled; their climax more than satisfactory to them both, but Jill made sure her orgasm was noisy so that both Gail and Peter could hear.

Friday Week 19

Dave woke to the sounds of lovemaking coming from the other end of the RV. The sheet was off and he could see Peter's buttocks rising and falling as he thrust in and out of Gail, who seemed to be really enjoying it. Suddenly he felt a warm mouth kissing, then sucking his penis, two hands gently stroking him and fondling his testicles.

This double assault on his senses, his eyes watching Peter and Gail as they made love, while his body was receiving Jill's warm attentions, soon had him very aroused and, it wasn't long after he saw and heard Peter exploding into a cooperative Gail, that he fired his climax into Jill's willing mouth.

"Morning Dave, Jill dear" said Peter as they all got up, giving Jill a lingering kiss, adding "What's on the agenda for today, mate?"

"Hello Peter, Gail. Hope you both slept well. Breakfast is first on the agenda, of course, if we can get these lazy girls to make themselves useful" Dave said playfully smacking Jill on her naked bottom "but then I would like to spend the whole day at the Territory Wildlife Park, which is about an hours drive back down the highway."

Jill kissed Gail lightly and said "come on dear, let's make these useless men a nourishing breakfast to get their strength up. Looks like we tired them both out last night."

Gail happily responded, looking forward to tonight as it would be her turn to sleep with Dave. On reflection, though, she realised that last night had been pleasant, even if it wasn't what she had hoped for.

Soon the four of them were sitting down eating sausages and scrambled eggs with toast. Jill had used a little orange juice in the eggs to give them a slightly different flavour, which Dave found made them taste really good and he told her how nice it was.

"OK girls, time for you to put some clothes on so we can get going" Dave told them once both girls had finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes.

It was just before 10 am when Dave parked at the Territory Wildlife Park.

"First thing is morning tea, just as soon as I get some brochures" Dave said as the four of them traipsed into the café.

As they sipped their cappuccinos, Dave read to them from the brochure that the Northern Territory Government's Territory Wildlife Park opened in 1989. Visitors can walk through tree top aviaries, stroll around a natural lagoon and wander beneath the surface of the walk-through aquarium enabling wildlife to be seen up-close in their natural habitats. There are also opportunities to interact with them during daily presentations.

The Territory Wildlife Park has an extensive system of walking tracks that are well sign posted. Many of the exhibits are located quite closely together, so it was an easy walk between many of them. There are three main walking tracks, the 600 metre Woodland Walk, the 550 metre Wetlands Walk and the 1,100 metre Monsoon Forest Walk, while a free shuttle train runs continuously around the Park's four kilometre loop road, picking up and dropping off tourists around the park.

Wetland areas in the Park include creeks, springs and lagoons. During the wet season monsoonal rains flood rivers and creeks, which swell dramatically, spilling over into lowland areas and floodplains. The water remaining after the storms have passed may linger well into the dry season and will often remain for the duration.

The animals and plants that inhabit Wetland areas can be seen at Goose lagoon, Aquarium and Billabong.

"Sounds good, Dave, where do we start?" asked Peter.

"Well, as I said before it's going to take all day, but I suggest we just go in a clockwise direction, walking around the main circuit and around lunch time we'll catch the shuttle train back here for something to eat" Dave told them.

When their coffees were finished, Dave and Peter led the way along the main track, with the girls following close behind.

After walking about half a kilometre, they saw the brolgas and then water buffalo and a bit further along there were lots of wallaroos and emus.

Soon they turned left onto the 280 metre Paperbark Walk that led into Goose Lagoon. Along the trail they saw many floral surprises that delighted them with the different colours on display. Their brochure told them that this lagoon was typical of a billabong or lagoon that might be found out in Kakadu National Park or across the Top End's flood plains.

The four of them sat in the bird-hide on the edge of the lagoon which enabled them to get a close-up of its inhabitants. Beneath the water they could see longneck turtles and freshwater fish species. Although the brochure told them that there might be reptiles such as water monitors, floodplain monitors, file snakes and freshwater snakes they only got a brief glimpse of what they thought was a monitor.

After spending half an hour sitting in the hide enjoying the view and the ever changing birdlife, they returned to the main circuit via a different track, seeing more hidden floral treasures. They walked for more than 700 metres, past the dingo enclosure to the Aquarium.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.