Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 42: To The Territory

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42: To The Territory - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Week 17

Jill was up first, making breakfast for them as soon as she had used the ensuite. She was cooking bacon and eggs, so had put an apron on in case of fat spitting out of the pan, which could be quite painful on her bare skin, especially her breasts, she realised.

Dave as usual dressed, as he wasn't keen on sitting around naked in the morning, and, in any event, he had to go outside to pack up, load the car on the trailer and generally get ready to leave. But he was always happy for the girls to sit around in the nude. He knew he would never tire of seeing their naked beauty.

Gail on the other hand sat at the breakfast table flaunting her nudity, pushing her breasts forward, keeping her legs parted and bending from the waist, not the knees. She knew she had a good body and hoped that Dave and/or Jill would sooner or later be turned on by it and want to use her again for their sexual gratification, because that way she too would get pleasure.

The trip to Camooweal was only 189 kilometres which Dave thought should take them about two and a half hours to drive. He set off just after 10:30 am with Jill beside him and Gail behind her, which would be the way he would sit the two girls on the rest of their travels. There was to be no rotating who sat next to him for the rest of their journey. Jill belonged next to him and Gail had to be content in the back seat.

Incredibly, they discovered, Camooweal was included within the city limits of Mt Isa, making the highway the longest main street in the world. They found that the town, which was located only 13 kilometres east of the Northern Territory border, had a population of around 300 people.

The district was honeycombed with rare sink holes and caves dating back some 500 million years and for experienced cavers it was a must, but this aspect did not appeal to Dave or the girls, especially as none of them had tried serious caving before.

When Dave checked into the caravan park, he made arrangements to leave the RV there tomorrow night as they would be returning the day after. Dave planned to drive to Lawn Hill in the 4WD, as it was a very rough dirt road, staying in an onsite cabin.

By 1:30 pm Dave and the girls were sitting down in the RV having lunch that Jill had prepared. The two girls had agreed on the sharing of the domestic duties, with Jill to do the cooking, which she had really come to enjoy and Gail to do the washing up, cleaning the RV and washing the linen and clothes. Gail was happy to have these chores as her responsibility, feeling then that she was pulling her weight and not just being a 'hanger on'.

Dave, on the other hand, was happy that driving and setting up the RV were his main chores and that the two girls would otherwise look after him, feeding him, cleaning for him and showering him with love and affection.

During the afternoon, Dave took them to the Barkley Tableland Heritage Centre Museum and Information Centre, where they browsed around for a while, then he took them for a drive in the 4WD to the Caves Waterhole Camping Ground, where they wandered around briefly, as caving was out of the question for them. They had been warned how dangerous it was unless they had all the right equipment and an experienced caver with them.

Dave told them to pack an overnight bag each and got Jill to prepare some sandwiches and a water bottle each to take with them tomorrow. Their meals, apart from lunches, would be provided, as the cabin was a dinner, bed and breakfast package. He had booked a cabin for the night, but they only had a double available. He told them that would be fine, but there would be three for meals. He hadn't told the girls that it looked like the three of them would be sharing one bed for the night.

Jill prepared them roast chicken and baked vegetables for dinner, making a lovely gravy from the pan juices. Dave opened a bottle of white wine for them to share with the meal. At least with three of them sharing a bottle, Dave realised that he wouldn't be tempted to have that extra glass to finish the bottle.

When Gail had cleaned up and made the coffee, Dave put on a DVD, saying "time for Doc Hollywood again."

When the movie was over, because he deliberately wanted to make sure that Gail understood he and Jill were going to make love and that she was often going to miss out completely, Dave said "Jill darling, how about coming to bed so I can make love to you. Goodnight Gail."

So while Gail was in the bunk bed, trying to get to sleep, but wishing that it was her in the other bed, Dave noisily made love to Jill, who, understanding what Dave was doing, responded vigorously, her orgasms quite loud as she told him how good it was.

Gail lay there realising that she would have to accept this if she wanted to remain with them, but she just hoped that every few nights one or other of them, and preferably both, would make love to her.

Sunday Week 17

After breakfast, Dave packed the 4WD and when the girls were ready, locked the RV. They set off driving on the rough dirt track at 8:15 am. It was only about 230 kilometres, but would take a bit over four and a half hours because of the road conditions.

Over breakfast, Dave provided them the information he had obtained on their destination for today. Lawn Hill National Park, he read to them, was one of Queensland's most scenic parks. The gorge was formed by Lawn Hill Creek which in turn was fed by numerous freshwater springs from the limestone plateau to the west. The magnitude of the sandstone cliffs lining the gorge, its emerald green waters and lush vegetation makes it a visual splendour, Dave read, adding that the spring water and surrounding vegetation attract an abundance of wildlife.

Adel's Grove Camping Ground, he continued reading, was an eco-sensitive tourist park on Lawn Hill Creek, set among a plantation of exotic trees grown by a French pioneer over 80 years ago.

Adel's Grove occupies an area of some 30 hectares, originally gazetted in 1904 as a Miners Homestead lease. In 1920 Albert de Lestang turned the property into an experimental botanical garden, the name Adel comes from his initials.

Dave added "this afternoon I plan to go canoeing so hope you can both swim."

Both girls indicated that not only could they swim, but were looking forward to canoeing.

Neither girl was keen to share the driving, having never driven on rough dirt roads before, so Dave pulled over after two hours and the three of them stretched their legs and had a cold drink before continuing on the drive.

Not long before they arrived at Adel's Grove, they passed the entrance to the huge Pasminco Century Mine. Dave managed to get them to the tourist park by 12:45 pm and checked into their cabin.

"Where am I sleeping?" Gail asked as they walked into the one bed cabin.

"In the car" Dave replied sounding serious, "it's only for one night."

Gail was crestfallen, but simply said "OK."

"I'm only joking" Dave replied "unless you don't want to share the bed with Jill and me."

Gail's eyes lit up and her face cracked a big smile as she turned to Jill and said "is that OK with you?"

"Of course it is, silly. Sounds like we could have a good night, unless of course Dave is too tired from driving, in which case it will be just you and me enjoying ourselves, Gail" Jill said with a broad smile on her face.

"Either way's good for me" Gail responded gleefully.

"Behave yourselves, girls or you will both be sleeping in the car" Dave said, again with mock seriousness. "Now let's eat our lunch before we go up to Lawn Hill Gorge."

As soon as they got to the actual Gorge, having driven another 15 kilometres along a rough dirt track, Dave hired a three person canoe and they set off paddling upstream. The view was unbelievably good, the reflections off the placid, calm water of the high cliffs and the vegetation was breathtaking.

Halfway up the gorge they had to get out of the canoe and carry it about 50 metres and relaunch themselves. It was a bit tricky, but managed without any mishap. The water was peaceful making canoeing a delight. The return trip was easier as it was downstream, although getting the canoe out of the water at the mid way point was a little more difficult going in this direction, but again there were no major problems, just a bit of huffing and puffing.

All three of them had thoroughly enjoyed the activity, getting good exercise while at the same time enjoying wonderful scenic views.

After they had returned the canoe, they hiked up a very steep climb and then did a circuit walk around the top of an escarpment. The views were fantastic and apart from the ten minute climb to the top, the rest of the hour long walk was relatively easy.

It was after 5 pm by the time they got back to the camp. They had their showers in the communal facilities, separate men's and women's to Dave's disappointment, then went to the bar for a pre-dinner drink.

The meal was very basic and after Jill's excellent cooking was somewhat of a disappointment, being overcooked boiled vegetables and uninteresting meat. They had to queue up to get their food and when they were finished, were expected to scape their plates into a bin and place the cutlery and plates in large containers, then queue again for their dessert. Not quite what they were used to. At least the wine tasted good. Perhaps they were getting spoilt by travelling in the RV, Dave thought, but then decided that 'roughinh' it was not something he was keen to do.

Seeing there was not a lot else to do, Dave suggested an early night in bed. This did not disappoint Gail, in particular, as she was hoping that she would be able to share Dave's sexual favours with Jill.

Soon Dave was lying in the middle of the bed with a girl either side of him, all of them naked. The girls decided to set upon Dave, kissing and fondling him all over until he was well and truly ready for what they wanted.

Then, from Dave's point of view, there was a slight pause. Jill turned to Gail and the two girls started kissing and fondling each other, their hands straying down to the juncture of their legs and body. It was only for a relatively short period though, as soon Jill turned to Dave and said "she's ready for your attentions now."

She grasped his rigid penis and pulled him on top of Gail, guiding him into her very receptive and welcoming vagina.

Jill fondled Dave's bottom and ran a hand up and down his back as he thrust in and out of Gail. As his movements got more urgent, she had both hands on his bottom and was pushing him hard into Gail every time he thrust down into her. Dave's breathing got heavier and Jill could tell he was about to reach his climax, so she drove a finger hard into his anus and he exploded deep inside Gail's vagina.

As soon as he rolled off, Jill knelt between Gail's legs and proceeded to lick and kiss her sex, tasting the results of Dave's lovemaking. Several minutes later, she turned around, still on top of Gail, so that both girls could kiss and caress and finger each other.

When Gail reached and enjoyed another orgasm, she rolled Jill over so that she could give her full attention to ensuring that Jill too was satisfied.

The two girls took pleasure in each other's bodies for almost three quarters of an hour; all the while Dave was lying next to them voyeuristically watching, sometimes reaching out and stroking one or the other. While Gail was still between Jill's legs, kissing and tonguing her clitoris, Jill reached out to Dave and pulled him to her so that she could lick and suck his penis until it was ready for further duty.

Dave took Gail's place, but it was his penis he put into her, not his tongue. Gail replicated what Jill had done, applying her attentions to Dave's bottom, but she went a bit further, reaching down his cleft until she was fondling his testicles, her finger tips tickling the base of his penis and touching Jill's sex. She slowly inserted a finger from the other hand deep into his anus.

Try as he might, Dave could not ignore Gail's attentions and while he strived to satisfy Jill, pushing slowly and deeply in and out of her, his orgasm built up and he could hold back no longer, erupting with a massive climax inside her.

Dave kissed Jill gently but with feeling, then rolled off her completely drained, but very satisfied. He knew he was finished for the night. Gail reached over and kissed him goodnight then turned her attentions back to Jill lapping the juices between her legs, sucking her clitoris and fingering her, so that it wasn't long before Jill was trying to suppress the noise her orgasm was forcing from her and had to put the pillow over her head as she cried out from the intense pleasure she was feeling.

Jill and Gail fell asleep in each other's arms as Dave lay soundly sleeping beside them, one arm draped over them both.

Monday Week 18

Gail woke up feeling on top of the world. Last night Dave and Jill had both made love to her and here she was, lying in Jill's arms. She snuggled closer, gently fondling Jill's breast.

Jill woke up feeling Gail's attentions, but as she said "good morning, Gail dear, hope you enjoyed last night", she rolled away from her and cuddled into Dave.

Dave too woke up as Jill cuddled into him, one of her hands cupping and fondling his groin. He quickly reciprocated, wrapping his arms around her, fondling her breast as he kissed her.

"Mmmh, that feels nice. Hello darling, hope you slept well" Jill sighed to him.

"Yes my love, you two wore me out last night, which is why I have had a very deep sleep. I feel real good now, ready for a long walk around the Grove, before we tackle that awful drive back to Camooweal. But first we have to dress and go back to the dining area for breakfast, so up you both get" he said as he climbed out of bed and dressed, before going to the facilities.

Gail had been disappointed when Jill rolled away from her, but felt better now that she realised that both of them were missing out this morning. So the girls got out of bed, dressed, went to the communal facilities and then joined Dave for breakfast.

The three of them enjoyed a couple of short walks around Adel's Grove, looking at the many exotic tree species planted in the 1930s. They also were able to see a number of different types of birds along the way. The sound and sight of the creek, bubbling along as they walked was a real delight to them all.

By 11 am, Dave was driving out of the camp. All three had agreed that although the canoe ride and walk at the Gorge had been absolutely magnificent, it had been a long way to travel on such a very poor road surface, especially considering the disappointing and very basic accommodation and meals that they had experienced.

Dave had bought some basic supplies, thus he was able to stop on the way back for a snack and cold drink. The trip back seemed even longer, probably because they knew what the road was like and it was only yesterday that they had seen everything.

It was just turning 4:30 pm, when Dave drove back to his RV, parked the car and each took their things inside. As usual, Jill immediately undressed and Gail followed her lead, while Dave was content to remove his top, grab a beer and plonk himself into a lounge chair. He had not enjoyed the drive back at all and was glad it was over. He knew that serious four wheel driving was not for him, as he was tired just from driving on road, albeit in very poor condition, so could imagine how off-road driving must be even harder.

Jill busied herself preparing dinner, determined that she would make up for what they had eaten last night, but it was too late to thaw any frozen meat, so she had to settle for a tuna bake, using tinned tuna. She'd make something special for tomorrow night.

Even so, Dave and Gail thought the meal was great, tasty and not overcooked, so both really enjoyed it. Dave had opened a bottle of white wine which the three of them quickly demolished. After dinner he produced some Baileys for the two girls, while he enjoyed a good Scotch whisky.

"How about we watch Cats again?" Dave asked.

"Yes, that's a good idea" Jill replied.

"Now I know what a cat is, but don't know why you would want to watch one" Gail said with a laugh, adding "so what is it about?"

Jill told her about the DVD version of the stage play that Dave had shown her and Peter, realising that it was more than three and a half months ago.

"I really enjoyed that. The music was great and I liked the way the whole thing was presented" Gail said after the movie was finished.

"Good, I'm glad you liked it. I really enjoyed seeing a live production of the show. Well I think it's time for bed. Goodnight Gail" Dave said as he kissed her lightly, before adding as he turned to Jill "are you coming my love?"

Soon Dave and Jill were making love while Gail lay there listening to them, remembering how good it had been last night and hoping she wouldn't have to wait too long before enjoying another session with them.

Tuesday Week 18

They all got up reasonably early in the morning and had breakfast, both girls nude and Dave fully dressed as normal. Dave said over breakfast "we should try and get away as soon as possible. It's going to be a long day's drive today, probably take over six and a half hours as we have to go 471 kilometres to drive before we get to Tennant Creek."

Just after 9 am Dave was driving across the border into the Northern Territory. It was nearly 10:30 am by the time Dave pulled up as a rest stop next to the Ranken River, near Soudan Station for a morning tea break.

By 12:45 pm, Dave had arrived at Barkley Homestead. Here they found an oasis roadhouse in landscape surroundings with all the amenities. Dave grabbed his camera to take shots of the traditional 'Southern Cross' windmills that provided him with good photographic subjects against the flat plains and bright blue sky.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.