Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 31: The Final Farewell

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31: The Final Farewell - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Week 11

Dave woke late, laid in bed longer, finally getting up and making his breakfast, which was virtually brunch. He knew he wasn't going far, so he took his time packing up, loading the car onto its trailer and driving his RV out of the caravan park.

He was in Ravenshoe by lunch time, parked the RV and unloaded the car so he could tour around.

Dave drove out along the Tully Falls Road leading south until it became an unsealed road after 25 kilometres. At this point he parked then took a short walk to overlook the impressive 293 metre Tully Falls at Tully Gorge.

He took some photos, thinking how tame these photos were compared with the beautiful pictures he had been able to take of both Jill and Gail, so proudly wearing their birthday suits.

He drove back into town and went into the old pub for a beer and a quick dinner there, then went back early to the RV. Not long after he got back his phone rang and when he answered he was surprised to hear Jill's voice.

"Hello Dave darling, where are you now?

"You won't believe it, but I'm at Ravenshoe only a couple of hours away."

"What are you doing still only that far away?" Jill asked.

"Well, it's a bit of a long story. I ended up taking your advice and went back to Cairns last Monday, then on Tuesday night I ran into Gail at the nightclub.

"Apparently Sam was away for the week; she didn't even hear from him on her birthday which was last Monday. I invited her to dinner, which she accepted then we went back to the RV for coffee but didn't have any.

"She ended up staying with me for three nights, but had to go to work each day. Sam was due back last night, so this morning I decided to start with a little trip to Ravenshoe" Dave said wistfully.

"I thought she would enjoy making love to you so much that she might want to go with you. Wasn't she any good in bed?" Jill asked

"She was great, nearly as good as you, if that were possible, and yes, she wanted to come with me. In fact, she begged me to take her with me, but I didn't think it fair to drag her away. She would lose her job and her boyfriend and probably be bored in two or three months. Then what would she do?" Dave replied, adding unashamedly "besides, while I enjoyed the three days with her, it is you I love."

"Thanks, Dave darling, I can understand what you are saying, but there are not many men who would not have taken advantage of her offer. But listen, if you are still in the area, how would you like to spend one more night in Mission Beach? We have the next two days off, so could come over on tomorrow afternoon's ferry and go back on Monday afternoon's ferry. Then we can spend the night with you in your RV. Interested?" Jill said excitedly.

"Have you asked Peter?"

"He's right here with me, nodding his head. We'd love to see you for one last bonus night if you want to" Jill said and he could detect the enthusiasm in her voice.

"Of course I'd love to. I'll make sure I'm there by 2:30 pm, which is around the time the ferry is due in. If I'm not there just wait and I'll get there eventually."

"See you tomorrow afternoon then, love. Goodnight" Jill said as she blew him a kiss over the phone.

Dave spent some time looking at things to do in the morning and discovered the Mamu Elevated Walkway about 27 kilometres before Innisfail, which would be on his way. The information he found indicated that there was an elevated walkway, a cantilever and observation tower that provided visitors with the exhilarating experience of being high in the rainforest canopy and at the same time providing spectacular panoramic views of World Heritage rainforest landscapes.

The brochure stated that the Mamu walkway allowed visitors to explore the rainforest from the forest floor to the canopy, in comfort and safety, and that the walkway passed through one of the largest remaining continuous stands of complex vine forest on basalt soils in the Wet Tropics. Sounded very interesting, Dave thought as he prepared for an early night.

Sunday Week 11

Dave woke up early looking forward to his rendezvous. He knew it was just what he needed to take his mind of leaving Gail and he was certain that a night with Jill would remind him how much he loved her, even though he then realised that he'd still have to get over another separation from her and Peter.

After a quick breakfast, he packed up and set off back down towards Innisfail. He was able to drive his RV right into the Mamu car park and then take the forest walkway that served as the access track to the cantilever, elevated walkway and observation tower.

Dave liked the idea of being able to have close-up views of rainforest plants, insects and birds, yet still be able to take in the sweeping vistas of these World Heritage rainforest landscapes. Information signs told him not only of the rainforest's complex web of life, but also the rich culture and history of the area.

Just past the first rest shelter, he continued along the 40 metre elevated walkway that rose gently as the ground below dropped away steeply. This provided him with the wonderful experience of looking at a rainforest canopy, although he had seen something a little bit similar from the skyrail.

Dave thought the views of the river gorge below offered from the viewing platform at the end of the 10 metre cantilever, were magnificent. He then returned the way he had come, rejoining the Forest Walk.

From the second rest shelter, the elevated walkway meandered for 350 metres through the rainforest canopy. Along the way he was able to view rainforest plants and animals at close quarters and gained tantalising glimpses of the distant river valley far below.

Dave continued on to the observation tower. From here, he went up a short elevated walkway that led to the tower's lower viewing deck, then continued to the top of the tower going up a stairway and at 37 metres above ground-level he really enjoyed the spectacular, uninterrupted vistas of World Heritage landscapes.

There were a lot of interesting statistics provided in the brochure. Some facts he learned included, that there were more than 1,100 metres of forest walking tracks connecting the elevated walkway, cantilever and tower, that about 156 tonnes of hot dipped galvanized steel and almost 22,000 bolts were in the elevated walkway, that around 563 cubic metres of concrete were in the tower footings and, most interesting of all, that more than 900,000 plastic 2 litre milk bottles were used in the recycled plastic decking on the walkways.

Finally, he read that the walkway cost $10 million and took 16 months to build. All in all, some very informative facts, he thought.

After his interesting visit to the Mamu Walkway, he continued on to Mission Beach, arriving in time for a late lunch. He parked the RV, unloaded the 4WD and drove down to the jetty. Jill and Peter were already there, waved to him as he drove up and they jumped into the car, Peter carrying just one small overnight bag.

Both were wearing what had become their standard uniform while travelling together, Jill dressed in a plain white T-shirt with brief blue shorts and light sandals, while Peter wore a surfing T-shirt and board shorts with thongs.

"Hi guys, been waiting long?" Dave asked, leaning over to open the passenger door.

"No, mate just got here and it's good to see you again" Peter said, climbing into the front seat, reaching his hand out to shake Dave's.

"Hi Dave, I'm so glad you could come back for the night. I'll give you a kiss when we get back to the RV" Jill said as she got into the back seat.

As soon as they were inside the RV, Jill whipped off her T-shirt and shorts and came into Dave's arms, gave him a passionate kiss and then said "that feels better, I feel more at home when I'm naked in this RV."

"Give him one for me too please Jill" Peter said smiling, which was enough encouragement for Jill, she reached for Dave and gave him an even more passionate kiss.

As they broke apart, Jill said "why are you two still dressed. I want you naked and on the bed so I can have my way with you both."

Peter quickly started complying, undressing and getting onto the bed with Jill, so Dave followed suit. Soon they were laying either side of Jill, taking turns to kiss her mouth and face, fondle and suck her breasts, finger and lick her vagina and start all over again. It didn't take long for Jill to cry out for someone to make love to her.

"Please Dave; I think you should have the honour as you haven't seen her for a week" Peter said magnanimously, more than happy at being able to go second.

Dave was only too willing to oblige and definitely ready, so he quickly moved between her legs and guided his eager and erect penis straight into her, thrusting into the welcoming depths of her vagina. Although he had made love to Gail numerous time in the past week, his desire for Jill was exceedingly strong, he realised. He plunged and plunged and plunged again until he felt her sex blossom and mould around his penis.

"Oh my love I've missed you so" Jill cried out as she arched and stretched and contracted into her orgasm. Moments later Dave felt himself burst and flow into her as he too reached his climax.

While Dave slowly withdrew from Jill, she reached up and drew his head down so she could lovingly kiss him and briefly hold him, before she turned to Peter, telling him "you now my darling, please make love to me."

Dave watched not only with voyeuristic desire, but also with love as Peter passionately pleasured their Jill. He realised that as much as he had enjoyed his three nights with Gail, he had made the right decision. If Jill wanted to go with him, that would be entirely different. He would be even happier if Jill and Peter both wanted to go with him. He knew now for certain that he loved Jill.

When she had recovered from the pleasures her men had given her, Jill got up and used the ensuite then asked who wanted something to drink. Dave's suggested they share a bottle of bubbly he had in the fridge, and they sat there enjoying their drinks, looking at each other, mainly at Jill in the case of the men. Silence ruled, however, as each reflected on how nice their session together had been.

After he had his drink, Peter suggested having a surf. Jill said "you go my darling, but I think I'd rather sit here with Dave, you don't mind do you?"

"Of course not, see you in an hour or so" Peter said cheerily as he put his board shorts on and went down to the beach.

Dave and Jill sat on the two seater lounge, both still naked, and just held hands. Jill wanted more details of his time with Gail and he described to her what he and Gail had done together, adding "but this afternoon has convinced me that I don't want a long term relationship or even several weeks living or travelling with her. I love you too much. I just wished there was someway you could come with me."

"Dave, my love, you know I truly do love you and today has made me realise how much, but Peter really wants to stay on Dunk Island. He enjoys it there and as much as I would love to come with you, I know that I have to stay with him. I'm sorry, my love. Why don't you let me show you how sorry I am?" as she stood up, took his hand and led him to the bed.

Jill made him lie down and proceeded to kiss him with fairy kisses, flicking his ears with her tongue then driving her tongue deep into his mouth, kissing him passionately. She trailed her kisses down his chest, licking and sucking his nipples, then his belly button, her tongue licking around the indentation before finally, fondling and kissing his penis.

But, because of the amount of sex he had indulged in recently with Gail and then a couple of hours ago with Jill, it was some time before she had his penis rigid and throbbing with desire for her.

Dave had made no move to touch her, just lay back as he knew that was what she wanted, letting her do what ever she wanted to him. Soon, Jill was straddling his body, facing him and guiding his penis into her. She didn't want Dave to arouse her, her desire for him was arousal enough; she simply put a couple of fingers into her vagina for a moment, twirling them, before she straddled him.

Up and down she went, bouncing on him, driving his penis right up inside her until she could feel it pressing against her womb, then lifted her buttocks in the air, his penis almost withdrawing from her and then doing it again. It didn't take Dave long to respond, her attentions prior to mounting him had well and truly put him in the mood to make love to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.