Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 27: Their Last Days

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Their Last Days - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Week 10

As their last day together dawned, Dave and Jill woke to find they were wrapped in each others arms. Without breaking the contact, Dave was able to slide his erect penis into Jill and they gently made love, facing each other side by side.

They reluctantly dragged themselves out of bed, showered and dressed before having breakfast. Finally it was time to pack up and drive to Mission Beach to meet Peter at 3:30 pm.

Dave and Jill arrived in plenty of time, so got the RV set up, off loaded the 4WD and had a late lunch.

"Darling, we've still got half an hour before the ferry comes in, just time for one last session" Jill said as she stripped off her clothes and jumped on the bed, waiting for Dave to join her. Naturally he was happy to oblige her, but thinking to himself that if he spent many more weeks with Jill he'd be lucky to survive from the physical side of their relationship, but he knew he only had less than 24 hours left with her, so was keen to take advantage whenever he could.

It didn't seem to take very long at all. After a few moments of preliminaries, he was pounding away with his penis deep inside her. As Jill clung tightly to him, he exploded deep inside her. As Dave got up and dressed, Jill said to him "you go and pick up Peter; I'll wait here for him."

So Dave hoped in the car and drove down to the jetty, a few minutes away, to meet Peter's ferry. The ferry had pulled in by the time he got there and he spied Peter walking off the gangplank. Peter saw Dave's car and headed for it. As they shook hands and exchanged pleasantries, Peter asked "where's Jill, is she OK? Did you have a good week?"

"We had a wonderful week. I'll let Jill tell you all about it; she's waiting back at the RV for you." Dave responded, thinking to himself that it was up to Jill how much she told Peter about what they had been up to.

As first Peter, then Dave, walked in through the door of the RV, there was Jill, lying naked on her back with her legs spread wide apart.

"Hello my darling Peter. Welcome back. I'm waiting to greet you properly, so why don't you take your clothes off and join me in bed. Then you can show me how much you missed me instead of just telling me."

Peter wasn't slow on the uptake. He quickly did just what she told him, but Jill sensed that Dave was going outside, she said "Dave, why don't you shut the door and then come and sit by my side while Peter makes love to me. You'd like to watch, wouldn't you?"

It didn't matter to Peter; he just wanted to make love to his beautiful girlfriend. He was soon mounted in the saddle, pounding away as Jill wrapped her arms and legs around him, telling him how much she missed him and how she wanted him deep inside her. At the same time, she smiled at Dave, and then reached an arm out to him, grasping the back of his head and pulled him to her so she could kiss him as Peter kept pounding away.

It wasn't long before Peter was crying out in pleasure, telling Jill how much he loved her and missed her, before rolling over, panting, trying to get his breath back and his pulse down to normal, so he could ask her a thousand questions.

Dave stood up and got them a drink of bubbly to celebrate their reunion. As they sat around sipping their bubbly, Peter and Jill both naked, but Dave still dressed, Jill started to tell Peter about her week. She didn't leave anything out, other than the anal sex as she still wanted that for a surprise, even telling him about Gail and Sam and how she thought that Dave should go back and try to pick her up. Jill was convinced that Gail would love to spend some time with Dave.

After she finished telling Peter all that had happened, by this stage the bottle was finished too, she said "I had the most wonderful week. Thanks for letting me stay with Dave; he was a wonderful companion and a fantastic lover. But I am glad to be back with you. But how is Dunk Island? Do you like the job? Do you think I'll like it there?"

"I think we'll both like it there. I found the job interesting, not at all boring and the interaction with the clients was varied but overall enjoyable. Food's not bad either. The week went a little slowly without you, but I spent a lot of time fantasising about you and Dave and I'm pleased that my fantasies were your realities."

"I think it's time for dinner. How would you like some filet mignon, Peter?" Dave asked.

"Sounds good to me. Would you like me to do anything?" Peter replied.

"No, you and Jill just stay there, have a cuddle and catch up."

"Are you sure I can't help, darling?" Jill asked.

"No. I'm quite happy cooking, but I'll open a bottle of red wine so we can have another drink while I'm cooking."

"OK, but it's not fair that you are the only one dressed. You should be naked too" Jill said and then told Peter what she had been wearing or rather mostly not wearing for the past week. She then showed him the beautiful pendant that Dave had given her.

"I hope you thanked him properly for that beautiful present" was Peter's only response.

"I don't think you'll hear Dave complaining about lack of gratitude" she said laughing.

"Why don't you model your new outfit, Jill?" Dave suggested.

"Peter, darling, close your eyes for a moment" Jill instructed him, before putting her g-string and sun dress on.

"You can open your eyes now darling and tell me what you think" Jill said and as she saw Peter looking at her relatively demure outfit, she gradually lifted the bottom of her dress until it was up to her belly button.

"Boy, they are the sexiest panties I've ever seen" Peter said ogling her. "Great outfit, you look fantastic."

As Jill then took her clothes off again, Dave decided to humour her and also undressed, a little self consciously as he hadn't been naked in front of Peter for a while, but after all, Peter was already naked. He got on with his cooking, after he had opened and poured the wine. But, as protection for his important bits rather than modesty, he did put an apron on.

Jill laughed saying "I like you dressed like that. You look real good." Peter joined in the laughter.

After a dinner which all agreed had been really great, they sat around, still nude, sipping their last glass of wine. Jill continued to tell Peter in detail of the wonderful sex she and Dave had enjoyed. Dave was glad that Peter seemed very happy for Jill to tell him all this and was enthusiastic in his praise of her for being so adventurous.

"I think that's enough talk, guys. It's time for our last night together as a threesome, so why don't we all go and lie on the bed?" Jill said flirtingly, walking back to the unmade bed and laying down on top of the sheet right in the middle.

Peter and Dave were soon laying either side of her, taking turns to kiss her on the lips, while the other tongued her ear and bit her ear lobe. As the kisses got more intense and passionate, first Peter and then Dave included her breasts in their kisses, before both were suckling a breast each as she held the back of their heads, pulling them firmly to her.

This time it was Dave who first let his attention wander down to her nether region, lapping around the lips of her vagina with his tongue, then inserting his fingers into her vagina while sucking on her clitoris. Peter continued alternating between her two breasts, with an occasional kiss on her mouth. Jill was clearly starting to react to the attentions of her two men, moaning with pleasure and thrusting her hips into Dave's mouth, while pulling Peter's mouth hard against her breast.

While Peter had his face buried in Jill's bosom, Dave quietly reached for the tube of lubricant he had bought yesterday and put a liberal amount on the opening to her anus, then smeared some on his penis. After putting the tube back, he put his hand under Jill and worked first one then two fingers into her anus, all the while continuing his attentions to her vagina and clitoris.

He could tell Jill was more than ready, so he rolled her onto her tummy saying to Peter "excuse me, but I have a need of your girlfriend's body."

Jill turned her head sideways so that Peter could continue the passionate kiss he had just started, while she could feel Dave's hard penis slowly inserting itself into her anus. She bit on Peter's lip as Dave drove all the way into her, muffling her yelp, but happy he was inside her. She was ready when Dave started to roll her over, so that he was lying on his back with her on top of him, her back lying on his chest.

When they were both comfortable, she splayed her legs wide open and turned to Peter saying "make love to me my darling Peter. I want you deep inside me now too."

Peter, a bit surprised, looked down and realised that Jill's vagina was empty, waiting for him and that Dave's penis was in her anus. He knew that this was what she wanted; her two men inside her at the same time and he wanted it too, so he knelt with his legs either side of Dave's legs, which were close together. Jill's legs were wide enough apart for him to get between them and Dave's. He took hold of his penis and inserted it into her vagina then lay on top of them both.

"Finally I have my two men inside me. Oh it feels so good. Can you feel Peter's penis Dave? Can you feel Dave's Peter? Do you like it?" Jill babbled.

Dave was first to respond saying "yes I can feel it and it feels great, unusual, unreal, but great."

"Wow, I can't believe I'm doing this. Yes, it really does feel good" Peter gasped as he thrust himself in and out of Jill.

Soon they rolled over so that the three of them were on their sides, so both men were able to thrust in and out of her, trying to get their rhythm synchronized, although both found it a little difficult. Dave had hold of her breasts, using them as leverage as he drove in and out of her anus. Peter put his arms around her shoulders, pulling her close to him, squashing Dave's hand against his chest.

Jill was beside herself with pleasure, crying out to them for more. Peter was the first to get so aroused that he could only climax. Dave could feel Peter's penis throbbing and spurting inside her through the thin membrane wall that separated their penises and as Jill screamed out her orgasm, he too was climaxing inside her.

Peter rolled away, but Dave stayed inside her anus, his arms still wrapped around her cupping her breasts and pulling her firmly back against his chest. Jill reached over for Peter and pulled his head back to her so she could kiss him, while she clenched her buttock muscles draining the last drops from Dave.

"That was amazing. Where did you learn that?" Peter asked Jill, his chest still heaving from his exertions.

"Dave taught me the night before last. I didn't tell you about it before, because I wanted to surprise you This is only my second time, but of course it's the first time I've had two men inside me at once. I know I'll never experience it again after tonight, but I'm so glad you liked it Peter. Hopefully we can do it again later and you two can swap positions. I love you both so much. So did you like your surprise?" Jill asked Peter.

"I sure did and your suggested repeat sounds good to me, but I think I'll be waiting a while. I've already made love to you twice in the past few hours, so need a bit of a break now" Peter said, rolling away and instantly dozing off.

"What about you, Dave, did you enjoy it?"

"Of course I did, my love, and after a suitable rest I'll be very happy to swap roles" and on that note, Dave kissed Jill's cheek, squeezed her beasts hard, almost painfully, and snuggled into her back before he too, dozed off.

Jill lay there, happy in Dave's arms with Peter lying in front of her, wishing this day could go on for ever. She didn't sleep, just kept thinking about how wonderful her life had become and how much pleasure she had been having, but then a little sad, because she knew this part of her life was coming to a close.

About an hour later, Dave woke up and saw that it was still only 9pm. He found that his hand was still cupping one of Jill's breasts, although he realised that his penis had fallen out of her bottom, so he quietly got up and went to the ensuite to clean his penis and then rejoined them in bed.

He started fondling her breasts and gently rolling her nipples between thumb and index finger, which woke Jill up.

"Hello my love, you're awake finally" he said to her and turned her around so he could kiss her.

The movement and sound woke Peter up too and he soon joined in giving his attention to Jill's body, kissing her neck and running his hands down her body until he was fondling the cheeks of her bottom.

"Mmm that feel nice" Jill said and reach a hand to each of their penises. It didn't take long for them to be hard and with Dave's having started to finger her vagina she was aroused and ready for action.

"Where's that lubricant, Dave?" Jill asked.

Dave reached for it and passed it to Peter saying "here it is."

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Put a little on your penis and some in Jill's anus" Dave instructed him.

Jill rolled on her tummy with her bottom in the air to give Peter full access to her behind. He did as Dave told him, sliding his finger in and out, before kneeling behind her and pushing his penis into her bottom.

"Ouch" Jill yelled "slowly, take your time. It still hurts when you first put it in."

"Sorry, do you want me to stop?" Peter asked

"NO, definitely not, just do it slowly until I have adjusted to you being inside me" Jill replied emphatically.

As she got used to him inside her anus, she encouraged him to move slowly in and out of her until he was able to move faster and harder.

"Roll over Peter, so Dave can make love to me too."

Soon Dave was inside her too and she was moaning with the pleasurable sensations they were both giving her. After rolling on their sides, their thrusts increased in depth and speed, Jill felt that wonderful warm feeling as wave after wave of orgasms racked her body. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had before both men had climaxed. First Peter, rolling them so he was on top with Dave at the bottom of the pile, sped up his thrusts until he climaxed, paused, then withdrew allowing Dave to roll Jill over so he was on top and able to pound her vigorously before he too reached his climax.

They lay there, panting, slowly recovering until Dave said "I think it's time I went to my bed and left you two alone for the night."

"No" Peter said quickly "this is your last night together. I've got the rest of my life with Jill, at least I hope; so, if it's OK with Jill, I'll go and sleep in your bunk, Dave."

"Thank you Peter dear, I really appreciate that. I would love to spend my last night with Dave sleeping with him. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you, but tonight I'd like to be Dave's girl if that's alright with you."

"Of course, that's why I suggested it. Goodnight darling" Peter said as he kissed her, got out of bed and climbed into Dave's bunk.

Dave didn't say anything, just lay there cuddling Jill, happy to be spending what for him was a bonus with his, for the night anyway, wonderful Jill.

Once Peter was settled, Jill reached up and turned the light off, pulled the sheet over them and snuggled into Dave. "Goodnight my darling Dave. Sleep well, but hopefully not all night. When you have your strength back I hope you'll make love to me again" she whispered.

It was about four hours later that Jill having dozed and woken up rolled over and took Dave into her mouth, sucking him gently so that by the time he was awake, he was very erect. He stroked her back gently, alerting Jill that he was awake. She lifted her head and quietly asked "would you like me to continue using my mouth or would you rather make love to me?"

"If you don't mind, I would really like to experience climaxing in your throat again. I doubt if I'll ever experience that again."

"Of course, my love, but you'll have to make up for it in the morning" Jill whispered as she dipped her head and took him further and further into her mouth until he was deep in her throat.

After Dave had reached his climax ejaculating his semen down her throat, both rolled over and went back into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Sunday Week 10

Peter woke and rolled over, gazing down at his darling beloved as she lay there with Dave, the sheet having fallen of her during the night. She looked so beautiful and he thought how lucky he was to be spending the rest of his life with her. He continued lying there gazing at her until first Jill then Dave woke up too. He heard Jill say to Dave "good morning my love. I think you promised me some passionate love making this morning."

Peter lay there quietly, pleased that he was about to be able to watch Dave making love to his darling Jill. He was almost disappointed that there were not many preliminaries, because Dave was soon lying on top of Jill thrusting in and out of her. He could see his buttocks rising and falling, but he just had to imagine Dave's penis thrusting into her vagina. But he could see one of Jill's breasts getting a good massage and saw them kissing passionately.

It wasn't long before he heard Jill cry out "oh my darling Dave that feels so good, more please, more. I want you deeper all the way inside me. Yes, yes oh yes oh I love you so much Dave, yes, yes Ohhhhh" as she clearly had reached her climax and orgasmed noisily. Dave threw his head back as he too gained his release.

When they had rolled apart, Peter climbed down from the bunk and said good morning to them. Jill was lying on her back, her legs wide apart and evidence of what she had been doing was visible. "Enjoy watching, my love? Care to come and do it yourself?" Jill asked sexily.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.