Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 26: Cooktown, finally

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26: Cooktown, finally - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Thursday Week 10

Jill woke early and rolled over to wake Dave saying "we better have breakfast as we have to leave soon."

Dave, though, remembered his promise from last night and rolled over between her legs putting his tongue and fingers straight into her vagina. Jill gasped with delight as he worked quickly on her, licking, sucking, kissing, biting, fingering, doing everything he could to bring her quickly to her release. Fortunately she was more than ready and relaxed straight into the mood to be pleasured by him, opening her legs wide to accommodate him and give him total access. She strove hard, knowing time was of the essence and that Dave was working very hard to make her happy. Fortunately he succeeded as she melted into very a satisfying orgasm.

This time, as a concession to the other passenger on the tour, because she would have to climb in and out of the 4WD tour bus several times, she put shorts and T-shirt on as well as walking shoes. Both wolfed down some breakfast and drove out to the airport to park their car and await the departure of the tour.

Dave and Jill were collected at the Cairns Domestic Airport by the air-conditioned 4WD bus, which then drove north up to where they had done their river cruise some days ago. The vehicle crossed the Daintree River by the cable ferry, and then drove through spectacular examples of Mother Nature. The driver told them that the area contained a very high number of plant and animal species that were rare, or threatened by extinction while he made the journey interesting with his incredible stories and history.

Their morning tea stop was at Cape Tribulation before the tour continued on the 4WD only Bloomfield Track. This took them through the heart of the rainforest and at times over some of the most rugged terrain in Far North Queensland. Their vehicle had to traverse river crossings and mountain ranges.

The tour stopped for lunch at the famous Lion's Den Hotel which their guide told them was established in 1875 and was one of North Queensland's oldest running bush pubs.

When they arrived at Black Mountain, their guide told them that this was a unique geological oddity, surrounded in mystery and spoken of in ancient Aboriginal legend.

Arrival in Cooktown was in the early afternoon, having enjoyed the view from Grassy Hill of the Endeavour River and Cooktown. Their guide explained a little about the history of Cooktown, having more than two centuries of rich history, starting with Captain James Cook's landing in 1770 and then the gold rush in the 1870s.

Dave and Jill only had a little time to explore Cooktown, but one place they went to was located at the waterfront end of Charlotte Street. The first thing they came across was the old town well which is now used as a fountain. Next to the fountain was Cook's Monument built in 1887 to commemorate his landing at the Endeavour River in 1770. Next to the monument was a cannon brought to Cooktown at the request of the town council. Apparently, on 10 April 1885, the Cooktown Council carried the following motion: 'A wire be sent to the Premier in Brisbane requesting him to supply arms, ammunition and a competent officer to take charge of same, as the town is entirely unprotected against a threat of Russian invasion'. The gun (cast in 1803 in Carron, Scotland), 3 cannonballs, 2 rifles, and 1 officer were sent.

Behind Cook's Monument in the mangroves, next to the slipway, they saw the remains of an old barge which had been used in the construction of the Annan Bridge in 1889. Their guide had told them that this site is known as the 'Flower Pot' as mangroves and the sea have taken over.

Dave and Jill just had time to go to the Visitor Information Centre, located within 154 acres of native and exotic plants, with a wonderful collection of unique and fascinating flora and fauna. Both of them were impressed by the priceless collection of botanical illustrations from the Endeavour River displayed in Nature's Powerhouse. They also enjoyed looking at the remarkable exhibition of local wildlife.

Then it was time to go to Cooktown Airport.

Jill was wrapped to be in a plane for only her second time, on this occasion a 35 minute flight along the coast between the world heritage rainforest, where their tour had just been, and the Great Barrier Reef. Their flight arrived back at Cairns Domestic Airport at 6.40pm, so it was a little after 7 pm by the time Jill and Dave had arrived back at the RV. As soon as Jill walked in the door, her shoes, shorts and T-shirt came off.

"That feels better. I much prefer to be nude around you if I can" she said, looking at him seductively.

"Don't know about you, but I'm not real hungry after all we've eaten today. I'd like something light. How about a small tuna salad?" Dave suggested to Jill, as he too removed his clothes, but ignoring her seductive look, for the moment at least.

"Suits me, why don't I start the salad and you can open the tuna and set the table" Jill said, feeling comfortably like a wife.

After dinner, during which they shared half of a bottle of white wine, Dave sat in his lounge chair while Jill made them both coffees. She brought their coffees over and sat next to him.

After a few minutes of silence, she asked Dave "were you and Chloe adventurous in bed?"

"I guess the short answer is yes and no. We never got involved with any third parties, nor did we get into anything kinky like leather or sadomasochism, but we did watch an occasional blue movie and Chloe enjoyed me using a vibrator on her, although we didn't use it very often. We both loved oral sex and once in a while we would indulge in anal sex."

"Tell me about anal sex, please Dave. Doesn't it hurt?" Jill asked softly.

"It's best to work up to it, be gentle and of course use a lubricant" Dave replied, as he thought back to the first time he and Chloe had tried it.

"Do you mind telling me about your first time and what Chloe's reaction was?" Jill asked.

"Well, we'd been married about five years I guess when, after watching a blue movie that depicted a couple having anal sex, Chloe said to me, much as you've just done 'that looks like it would hurt, wouldn't it?' Luckily I had read a men's magazine not that long before this particular night and it had included an article on anal sex, so I told her what I had read, that while it might hurt a little initially, if it is done with loving care and a lubricant is used, it should soon give a couple pleasure.

"Chloe thought for a moment then asked if we could try it. I of course was quite keen on the idea, but sought reassurance from her that she really wanted to."

"So what did you do?" she asked huskily almost with anticipation.

"Well," Dave continued "once she had confirmed that she really did want to try anal sex with me, I went and got our tube of lubricant that we used on the rare occasions that the vibrator was brought into our love play. Before this, I had sometimes put my finger a couple of centimetres into her anus, making sure my finger was wet, generally from being in her vagina first, but that was as far as we had gone.

"Anyway, I liberally put lubricant..."

"What do you mean lubricant? Sounds like you were greasing the car" she said with a laugh.

"I used a tube of special lubricant that is sold specifically for sexual activities such as using vibrators or anal sex or even for a man with a large penis or a woman who had experienced little sexual activity. Anyway, I put some at the entrance to her anus and on my middle finger.

"Of course during the movie we had already been indulging in heavy petting, including kissing, fondling and manipulating her clitoris, so Chloe was fairly aroused before I started touching her anus. I then slowly inserted my middle finger into her anus, pausing each time it went into her a few more centimetres. At the same time I was kissing her and using my other hand to manipulate her clitoris. Once my finger was fully inside her anus, I just let it lie there and concentrated on her clitoris and brought my mouth down to tongue her vagina. As I could feel her responding, I started moving my finger a little then a bit more, in and out of her anus.

"I asked Chloe if it felt OK and she told me to keep going as it felt nice. Now I thought it was time to introduce a second finger, so after putting a little more lubricant on a second finger, I withdrew my first finger and started pushing the two fingers into her. This didn't seem to take as long as when I put my first finger into her and by the time both fingers were fully inserted and moving about inside her, she told me that she liked it. Of course, I was continuing to give attention to her clitoris and vagina and I'm sure that was helping her enjoy it."

"I'll bet it was" Jill interjected huskily.

"Finally, Chloe asked me to put my penis into her anus. I got her to suck me for a minute to make it real hard and wet, then with a bit more lubricant, I put it against her entrance and forced it in a couple of centimetres. I paused, seeking reassurance that she wanted me to continue, before pushing it further in.

"When I was about halfway in she told me to stop. I asked her if she wanted me to pull it out, but she said no, she just wanted me to stay still like that until she got accustomed to it. A couple of minutes later she asked me to continue and after a final thrust, which caused her to yelp, I was all the way in. After her cry of pain, once more I asked if she wanted me to stop, but again, she insisted that I just lie still for a moment so that she could get used to the invasion of her backside. But then she wanted me to start making love to her as they had done in the movie.

"By this stage, I had one arm under her with my hand fondling a breast and rubbing the nipple, while with the other hand I was fingering her vagina and clitoris. When she gave me the signal, I slowly at first, then gradually faster and faster, thrust into her anus until I climaxed. Whether it was my manual manipulation of her or the combination of that and anal sex, Chloe too had an orgasm, which she said was exceptionally satisfying. I told her how good it had felt to me, the tightness of her anus providing wonderful friction for my penis. I enjoyed laying there still inside her for several minutes after my climax, just cuddling her.

"We didn't try it again for nearly a week. The next few days she said she was a bit sore, but I suggested that although we wouldn't do it very often in the future, that it might be a good idea to do it again while she was still used to it. She agreed to try it again, but this time we also used the vibrator in her vagina and she really enjoyed it, screaming out her pleasure as we both climaxed. Later we talked about it, deciding to keep anal sex, like the vibrator, for occasional special use. We enjoyed straight sex too much, albeit, with lots of variants and different positions."

By this stage, although they were still sitting in their lounge chairs, Jill was quite turned on by what Dave had told her. She had been squirming in her chair for a few moments, by the time Dave had finished telling her.

"Dave, would you mind doing what you've just described? I'd love to be able to show Peter something else new that I've learned and I would really like you to be the first. I know Peter won't mind not being the first, after all, he was the first to make love in my mouth and of course he had my virginity, so I want to give this first to you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.