Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 23: Peter Goes to Dunk Island

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Peter Goes to Dunk Island - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Week 9

Jill was up before Dave, wanting to delay any further sexual action until later. She decided that she would cook them a treat for breakfast, so she quietly made them a ham and mushroom omelette. Both men woke to the lovely smell of her cooking.

After eating their breakfast for which they gave profuse thanks to Jill, Peter caught up on the washing, in particular, making sure that all his things were ready for him to take the next day. Jill and Dave did the dishes and tidied up.

While having some morning tea on the roof a little later, they discussed what to do for the rest of the day. Peter said he was happy just to have a swim and relax so he would be refreshed for his trip to Dunk Island and his first day of work in his new job. Dave and Jill agreed that the past couple of days had been hectic so that a change of pace would be refreshing.

After a light lunch, Jill insisted that Dave and Peter walk down to the local pub for a beer or two. Dave and Peter chatted while enjoying a couple of beers and watching a game of football on the TV. When the game was over, Dave said "Peter, are you really sure that you want me to enjoy Jill for the whole week? Couldn't she come as a guest to Dunk Island so that she wouldn't be away from you for so long?"

"Why, Dave, don't you want to spend the time with her?" Peter asked in reply.

"Of course I do. You must know how much I love Jill and I really like you too, but not quite in the same way, of course, I just thought... "

"Don't be silly, Dave," Peter interrupted "I am really proud to share Jill with you. Besides, if I told Jill now that she wasn't spending the next week with you I think she'd kill me as I know she is really looking forward to being your girlfriend for the week. She really wishes it was longer, in fact.

"Seriously, I am very happy knowing that you and Jill will spend the next week together and hopefully you'll have lots of opportunities to enjoy her beautiful body. I'll certainly be spending my time in bed thinking of what you might be doing to each other and hoping that Jill is enjoying lots of orgasms from you" Peter continued earnestly.

By the time they got back to the RV Jill had prepared a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings for them. She had made a lovely gravy to go with the beef which was cooked perfectly rare just how Dave liked it. She had also put the peppermill and horseradish cream on the table because she knew that Dave liked them with his roast beef.

Dave then selected a good bottle of red, which really complimented the meal, for their last dinner together.

"Jill, I can't believe how much your cooking has developed. This meal was something special and thanks for the great wine Dave. It's been a great evening." Peter said after dinner.

"Before we have coffee, I think we should have dessert" Jill said getting up from the table. She walked over to the bed and pulled her T-shirt off, revealing that she wearing nothing under it. She lay down on the bed and said "are you going to come and get your sweets?"

Both men quickly stood up, shed their clothes and joined her on the bed.

As they had only two nights before, Peter and Dave spent ages licking, sucking, kissing and fondling Jill over every piece of her beautiful body, until she was moaning with the need for them both. Soon Dave said "I think I'd better go first, so I can leave you with her, Peter."

"Yes, it's your turn to go first Dave, but don't you dare leave me until Peter has made love to me too. I want both my men with me making love." Jill gasped urgently.

So Dave rolled on his back telling Jill "in that case, you come and do the work."

Jill happily mounted him, teasing his lips with her nipples as she leaned forward. After levering herself up and down on his rigid penis for several minutes, Jill sat up, drew her legs up so that she was kneeling then spun around without letting Dave's penis outside her vagina. As she sat back down with her back to Dave and her legs outside his, she gradually lay down with her back on Dave's chest, slowly raised her knees and spread her legs wide. "Can you see Dave inside me Peter? Do you like it?" Jill huskily asked.

"You look absolutely wonderful, my darling, I love it and you so much" Peter replied, his throat dry with lust as he gazed between her legs watching Dave's penis thrust in and out of her vagina.

Soon Dave rolled her onto her side, lifting her top leg into the air, which gave Peter an even better view, but mainly so that he could get purchase to increase the speed and depth of his thrusts into Jill's vagina. "When you've finished looking, Peter, come and give me a big kiss" Jill told him.

Peter almost reluctantly took his eyes away from the sight he was enjoying and moved up to kiss Jill and fondle one of her breasts as she wrapped her arms around him. It didn't take much more pounding into Jill for Dave to reach his orgasm, and at the same time, Jill surrendered to her orgasm, brought about as much from the pleasure she was getting from Peter's kiss and having him see Dave inside her as she got from Dave's ministrations.

As Dave withdrew from Jill, she rolled onto her stomach and begged Peter to enter her from the rear. As soon as Peter was lustily thrusting into her, she asked him to roll over so they were both facing Dave. "Your turn to watch, Dave" Jill said, as she lifted her top leg to give him a better view. "Do you like it?"

Dave could only tell her how beautiful and sexy she looked like that, before moving forward and kissing her deeply. Jill wrapped her arms around Dave, pulling him close to her so that her breasts were pushing into his chest and her top leg was wrapped around his bottom. Dave could feel her pubic hair pressing against his limp penis and her movements in response to Peter's thrust soon caused his penis to lose some of its softness.

Jill kissed him back as passionately as she could while Peter continued to thrust into her from behind. Peter thrust his tongue as deep as he could into and around her ear and bit her ear lobe. The attention from her two men soon had Jill reaching an even greater orgasm than before and she cried out with pleasure as she felt Peter climax inside her.

Dave gave Jill another kiss, this time more gentle and lingering as he said goodnight to them both and went to his own bed. He laid there thinking about how he and Jill would share the other bed for the next week and the pleasures that they would be able to have during their time together as a couple.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.