Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 20: Cairns

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Cairns - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Thursday Week 8

After a leisurely start, the short journey from their overnight camp to Cairns was completed in time to check into the caravan park and set up. This time they knew they were going to be here a while, using Cairns as a base, so they set up fully, with the annex out and sides dropped down and secured. The boys moved some folding chairs and table into this extra room, before removing the 4WD from its trailer.

The washing was put on before lunch so it could be hung out to dry after they had eaten. Then it was time for supermarket shopping as provisions were starting to get a bit low. Dave had to go to the post office to see if his wine had arrived, which fortunately it had. He also wanted to go to the Information Centre to get some more brochures and book their cruise to the Great Barrier Reef as well as a second cruise to Green Island for a week later. Luckily he was able to book both cruises for the dates he wanted.

Dave decided on a barbeque dinner, so he got Peter cooking on the barbeque while Jill made the salad. He decided that he liked getting everyone else to do the work while he gave the orders. But he did get one of his good bottles of red out to have with the meal, now that his stock of good wine had been resupplied.

That night when they had finished their after dinner drink, it was Peter that yawned and stood up saying, "I'm going to have an early night. No need for you two to finish up yet. Why don't you sleep with Dave tonight Jill darling as I'm going to crash. You wore me out the past two nights."

He turned to her smiling, and kissed her and told her to enjoy herself and have a goodnight.

When Peter got into bed, he faced away from them to give them more privacy. He wasn't really that tired, but he wanted Jill to have a night making love just to Dave, as he knew that he and Jill would not be able to stay with Dave much longer.

This time it was Dave and Jill that sat side by side having a nightcap, Jill took his hand and just held it gently as they whispered to each other, trying not to disturb Peter. When they had finished their drinks, it was Jill that initiated the next stage, saying in her sexy voice "why don't we go to bed and make love, Dave?"

"That sounds like a good idea to me" was Dave's quick response, so they cleared up, toileted and climbed into Dave's bed, naked and ready for action.

Jill figured correctly that Peter wasn't actually asleep, but rather was giving her the opportunity to spend the whole night with Dave, so she was determined that Peter would participate in her love making by hearing them. She encouraged Dave to kiss her all over then concentrate on her crotch with his fingers and tongue. Soon she pulled him into her and Dave responded with short, hard plunges of his penis inside her vagina, almost violent with his need for her. After all, he had spent the past two nights watching Peter making love to her without having the pleasure of joining in.

She wrapped her legs high over his back, with her legs open as wide as she could, encouraging him to go deeper inside her. She grasped his backside and pulled him with all her might as she cried out in her passion begging for more, deeper, harder, gasping out how good it felt and that he was making her feel so good. He could feel her reaching an orgasm beneath him, her muscles clenching and unclenching him. But still he pounded on, soon forcing her into another even more noisy orgasm, as she lay trembling under the relentless driving of his penis, until finally, just as she managed to squeeze out a small third orgasm, he had the biggest orgasm of his life.

It seemed like he just kept ejaculating in her for ever. He was completely drained and sated as he collapsed beside her.

"Never, never have I experienced anything as good as that" Dave gasped, his breathing still loud and heavy

"You were magnificent, my love. You made me climax three times, which I would have thought impossible. It was unbelievably good" Jill gushed almost worried by what Peter's might be thinking as she was sure he would have heard everything she said, but she knew she had no control over either her pleasure or Peter's reaction.

Still, she thought, I don't want the night to end yet. Jill snuggled up close to him and said "I hope you will be able to do that again later, darling."

"I don't know if I ever will be able to do that again" was Dave's reply "you felt so good and made me so aroused, that I feel completely drained."

They lay there in each others arms for what seemed like ages, but was probably only about an hour, gradually regaining control over their bodies and breathing and feeling replete and calm.

Jill turned around so that Dave could snuggle into her back, and put her hand behind her gently holding his penis, while Dave had one arm around her, his hand fondling her breast. She felt her nipple harden again under his soft touch and after a while she felt a small response from his penis. When she judged that his penis had sufficiently responded to her ministrations, she turned around, taking him in her mouth, sucking gently.

Soon Dave was responding, lifting his hips to go deeper into her mouth. Jill straddled him so that her legs were either side of his face and he could lift his head and lick the lips of her vagina. She encouraged him to use his fingers too, so he fingered and sucked her vagina and clitoris while she continued to suck him.

She let his penis slide into her throat as deeply as she could, struggling not to gag, but determined to get all of his erection inside her mouth so that her lips could touch the base of his penis and his pubic hair. She continued moving her head back and forward, each time taking him as far as she could into her throat, while one hand fondled and teased his scrotum.

This was just too much for Dave. He thrust up, trying to get even further and deeper into her throat, then came with a climax that surprised him after what they had done earlier in the night, biting her clitoris as he finished, causing her to yelp, causing vibrations that he could feel on his penis still deep in her mouth.

Poor Jill almost did gag as he came so deep inside her mouth, but she resisted, gulping it down, licking his throbbing penis, then moving up to kiss him deeply on his mouth.

This time when she rolled over, they both quickly went into a deep sleep for the rest of the night.

Friday Week 8

When Dave woke up, he groaned and got out bed before Jill could make any suggestions of repeating any of their sexual adventures. He was so sexually exhausted, he thought he could go a month without sex, but after glancing back at Jill, he changed that to well at least not before tonight.

Dave told Jill he was going for a bike ride, so as soon as he had left, she climbed out of bed and got into Peter's bed, saying "Good morning my love, did you miss me?"

"What no early morning glory? Of course I missed you, but listening to you last night was incredible. If you weren't faking, you must have had a fantastic lovemaking session with Dave?" he said quizzically.

"I think Dave was too sexually exhausted to enjoy me any more this morning, but I can assure you I wasn't faking last night. Dave was incredible. What you probably don't know is some time later, I deep throated him, something as you know I've never done. I was gagging a bit but it was wonderful feeling. Would you like me to do that to you now, or would you rather make love to me?"

"I think I would prefer to make love to you, you look so beautiful and you got me so aroused last night that I'm more than ready."

Jill rolled over on top of Peter, took his rapidly hardening penis and put it straight into her vagina. No preliminaries were necessary for her either as she was still aroused from her night with Dave as well as what Peter had just said to her. She rode up and down on him, savouring the feeling, enjoying the friction she was causing, squeezing her muscles as Dave had shown her, all of which quickly made Peter arch his back, thrust hard into and explode.

"Sorry, my darling, I couldn't wait for you, I was so aroused and you were so good. Would you like me to finish you with my mouth and fingers? Peter asked almost sheepishly.

"Don't worry, dear, I enjoyed that. I didn't need another orgasm this morning, I'm so sated" Jill replied with a loving smile as she bent over and kissed him.

A little while latter, Dave walked in from his bike ride and asked "Are you interested in a drive to Atherton today or would you rather just tour Cairns, have a swim and bludge?"

"What do you reckon Jill? Personally, I'd be happy with the second option" Peter said.

"If you don't mind Dave I agree with Peter. Why don't I cook a nice fry-up for breakfast and then we can go for a drive to see Cairns. Then it can be swim, bludge, read, whatever, this afternoon."

"Sounds good to me" Dave replied, "but how about going to Tjapukai Camp, this afternoon?" Dave asked.

"What's that?" was the immediate response from both Jill and Peter.

"Well, according to the brochure, when you get there, you are on 25 acres of tribal land, where we will get to experience a range of activities with the traditional people of Far North Queensland. There's a museum art space with authentic Stone Age artefacts once used by Tjapukai people. There are also large murals retelling the stories of the Dreamtime. Then there is a 20 minute historical presentation of the past 120 years and modern man's impact on a 40,000 year old culture.

"We can attend a performance theatre where live performers interact with giant holograms, which tells the story of the Tjapukai people. They have an outdoor theatre set in a natural forest amphitheatre that features a live performance celebrating traditional Tjapukai corroborees and songs.

"One really interesting thing, I reckon, is to see how the musicians coax out the sounds of dingoes and birds and learn the secrets of the circular breathing technique needed to master the didgeridoo.

"Apparently they also show how the Tjapukai people treated many toxic foods to prepare them for consumption, and how the land provided medicinal remedies for their people for everything from ailments to accidents.

"Finally, we get to throw a traditional returning boomerang and have our photo taken with a Tjapukai performer. So how does all that sound for an afternoon's activity?" Dave said.

"I must say it sounds very interesting to me. What do you think, Jill?" was Peter's response.

"I can guarantee it's something I have never done, and yes, it does sound interesting, Dave" Jill said.

So that was how that day was spent. After Jill's fry-up breakfast, the boys had a swim in the park pool. When Peter and Dave had showered and changed, Dave drove them around Cairns, stopping at a fish market to buy some Red Emperor fish fillets, for dinner, telling Jill she could make a salad to go with it.

Then, after a light lunch, Dave drove them to the Tjapukai Camp, back at Caravonica, near Smithfield, 15 minutes north of Cairns along the Captain Cook Highway, where they enjoyed a unique, interesting and educational afternoon.

Everyone enjoyed the fish and salad dinner, washed down with a bottle of white wine that Dave had bought that morning. Jill then had a surprise for them: bread and butter pudding that she had made while the men were swimming.

"I can't remember the last time I had bread and butter pudding" Dave said, licking his lips, his plate very empty, but continued "actually, I do. When Chloe and I moved into our new home, our next door neighbours on one side were a young couple our age, Alan and Jane. Alan was an army officer and Jane a schoolteacher, and as both came from wealthy families, they were fairly well off. Alan and Jane had two young children, aged four and two, as they started their family straight after getting married. We were lucky that the four of us became very good friends, because often when two couple become friends it's because both women get on or both men, but in our case we all enjoyed each others company and had a lot in common, especially food and wine.

"What brought this to mind, however, was one night Chloe and I had been to dinner with an older couple who lived on the other side of us that we socialized with very occasionally and while I don't remember what else we had to eat, I do remember their bread and butter pudding, 'just like mum made' I had said, before realising they were probably of her generation."

This caused both Jill and Peter to laugh, then Peter said "we better be careful what we say, Jill darling, otherwise we might offend the older generation with us" which caused Dave to join in their laughter.

"Anyway" Dave continued "what made the night so memorable was, as we walked from their house to ours, we heard this whispered call from Alan asking us to come in. It was only 10 pm and a Friday night, so we thought a nightcap with them would nicely finish off our evening.

"When we went into their house, Alan proudly showed us ten boxes of assorted spirits, liqueurs, ports and wines. They had been to an auction and had bought a job lot very cheaply."

"What do you mean?" asked Jill.

"Apparently it was a liquidation sale from an exporter and it was sold in bundles of ten boxes of assorted bottles. We spent several hours with them that night, looking at everything and trying a few. We were all pretty merry by the time we left them to go to bed."

"Sounds like a good party to me" laughed Peter.

"Yes it was pretty good, but unfortunately, Alan was transferred to Melbourne just after Paul was born, although we did kept in touch. In fact, when Paul was about six months old, we went down to Melbourne to show him off to them. Alan had been offered the use of a one bedroom cottage on Cowes, an island about 100 kilometres south of Melbourne."

"One bedroom!" Jill exclaimed "you must have been very good friends?"

"It was an incredible holiday and yes, we were very good friends, but not the way you are suggesting. Alan and Jane and their two children had the bedroom, while Chloe and I had the night and day in the lounge area with our baby. Even though Chloe was breastfeeding at the time, there were never any hassles and we had a great week together."

"Guess you wouldn't have had much sex on that holiday?" Peter said laughingly.

"Don't worry, where there's a will there's a way. Although we did have two other problems: the outdoor toilet was a dunny can that was collected one a week and it was soon full with six of us using it. The boys had to piddle outside. The second problem was lighting the hot water heater for the bath. It was a gas copper and you virtually had to throw the match at it and run. It always exploded when we lit it.

"Alan and I played a round of golf while the girls looked after the kids, then he and I looked after the kids while the wives did their own thing.

"One day we all went for a walk to see the mutton birds that nest there. Alan and I carried Tom in the plastic portable bathtub, because the bassinet was too big and heavy. It must have looked so funny. Unfortunately, we only saw a few birds as, apparently it was the wrong time to see them, but we all had a fun day, even Alan who stepped in one of the bird's burrows and fell over, almost tipping Tom out of the bathtub."

Dave declined Jill's offer of coffee, opting to say goodnight early as he was tired from the previous night. Peter and Jill stayed up for a bit longer finishing their wine, before Jill whispered to Peter "why don't you take me to bed and ravish me, darling?"

Peter was never slow when it came to an offer like that, so they quickly cleared up, toileted and got into bed. He decided that ravishing would require kissing and licking her entire body, which she certainly didn't object to as a starting point.

By the time he had finished sucking and fingering her clitoris, which naturally he left until last, she was very ready. Peter could feel how wet and aroused she was, so rolled on top of her, pushing his erection straight and deep into her vagina. Jill groaned with pleasure as he entered so deeply into her, wrapped her legs around his waist and put her hands on his backside, drawing him even deeper into her.

Soon he was driving furiously into her as she tried to climb the ramming column of his rampaging penis. He rolled her over so that she could sit up on him, lifting and lowering her bottom as fast as she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.