Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 19: Back to Mission Beach

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Back to Mission Beach - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tuesday Week 8

Their morning started with a passionate explosion, both being very physical in their lovemaking. It was almost as if Dave was angry because his time with her was coming to an end, he was so violent in his love making.

His foreplay was unusually rough, using his teeth and nails. When he finally entered her vagina with his rampant erection, he gripped her tightly, his fingers biting into her flesh. He thrust into her with even more vigour than usual. Not that it was totally one sided. Jill was reciprocating in her passion, biting him, squeezing him, digging her nails into his back and begging "more, I want more, please harder, deeper, let me feel you inside me."

He kept pounding into her time and time again, giving her multiple orgasms. It was almost as if he couldn't achieve his own climax, but eventually, after a brief, even more brutal period of coupling, he cried out loudly as he spurted and spurted his love into her.

When they collapsed on the bed in sheer exhaustion, after experiencing their most powerful orgasms, both had many marks on their bodies. Jill had love bites on her neck and breasts and even on her inner thigh and groin as well as marks on the cheeks of her bottom from where Dave had gripped her so tightly pulling her closer to him.

Dave had marks on his back from Jill raking her nails down his back and she had dug her nails into his bottom as well, which had left small, deep holes. He also had teeth marks on his neck from when she had bitten into him trying to suppress her screams of joy as she came in ecstasy from the extreme pleasure he had given her.

They lay there panting, not touching until they got their breath back, then cuddled gently, while exchanging soft kisses and telling each other how much they loved the other person and didn't want this time together to end. Dave kissed away the tears that rolled down Jill's cheeks, reassuring her that it wouldn't be their last time together.

Eventually they got up, showered, dressed and breakfasted then set off to return to Mission Beach and the waiting Peter. Dave was both sad and happy. He had had a wonderful four days and three nights, something he had never expected to happen, but he liked Peter and was very grateful to him. He knew Jill would never have come with him if Peter had not strongly encouraged her to. Dave hoped that the three of them could recapture their previous relationship, developed before he and Jill went on this short trip together.

Jill was also both sad and happy. The few days away with Dave had been wonderful, with so many things she had seen that she had never dreamed of and the passion she had shared with Dave had been very genuine and delicious. Although she knew that she loved Dave even more than she thought possible, she was still deeply in love with her soul mate, Peter and was looking forward to being back in his arms again.

After all, she knew that she hadn't made love to Dave for the last time. She hoped that there would be some more threesomes and possibly a night or two where she slept in Dave's bed with Peter at the other end of the RV. It really turned her on making love to Dave, knowing that Peter was but a few metres away listening to them.

But Jill also knew that it was probably getting closer to the time they would go their separate ways and that saddened her. She wished they could stay a threesome for ever, but knew that Dave wanted to continue on his journey around Australia in the not too distant future, while she and Peter were both keen to find work and remain in the Cairns district.

Once they got back onto the Bruce Highway and turned south, Dave didn't bother stopping at Innisfail as he knew that the three of them would be coming back this way in a few days.

When the RV pulled into Mission Beach, Dave was able to park it where it had been before, next to his car and trailer. Jill jumped out of the cabin and ran down to the beach. Peter had seen them drive in, the RV being fairly recognizable, so caught a wave back to the shore and was getting out of the water as Jill ran down. He took her in his arms and held her tightly to him. "I missed you more than I thought possible" he told her.

"I missed you too. I'm so glad to be back in your arms again" she whispered in his ear.

"Why? You sound as if you didn't enjoy yourself. Is anything the matter?" he asked as she flinched when he squeezed her bottom.

"Oh no, on the contrary, I had the most wonderful time and Dave was so nice. I just missed you so much and am glad to be back with you."

"Well why did you flinch when I squeezed you?" he asked with concern.

Jill shyly told him "I'm afraid my body is a bit sore from a particularly passionate encounter this morning with Dave, sort of our last lovemaking as a couple. But don't worry; I won't be too sore to make love to you tonight."

They walked arm in arm back up the beach to Dave and the two men shook hands as they greeted each other. "Thanks Peter, for letting Jill go with me. I've had the best time and I hope I haven't taken too much advantage of her. She is one fantastic young lady."

"Jill said she had a great time, so I'm glad you did too" Peter replied.

"I've got a cold bottle of bubbly in the fridge. Why don't we go and celebrate our return unless you'd rather I left you and Jill alone and went fishing for a while" Dave said solicitously to Peter.

"I think the bubbly sounds good, if Peter doesn't mind. I've got all night to make love to Peter, so I hope we don't keep you awake, Dave. Besides, I'm a bit sore at the moment thanks to you Dave" Jill chipped in unembarrassed and laughing while Peter smiled his agreement.

"But first, Dave, I think we should do the washing and clean the RV. It's been over a week since we have had an opportunity to change the bed linen and we have been sweating a lot over the past few nights and mornings. Then, while the washing's drying, we can enjoy a glass or two" she added, sounding just like a good housewife, but her smile was beaming.

Dave also wanted to check his emails and send one to his friend John in Canberra asking him to send one of the cases of red wine he had specially packaged to the post office in Cairns for collection. He had used more than he thought he would in the past two months, but he liked sharing his good red wine with Peter and Jill.

He was pleased to receive an email from his daughter Sarah, bringing him up-to-date on all her news. Things seemed to be going well between her and Tom and both were doing very well with their work. Still no mention of starting a family, but they were both still fairly young, although not compared to him and Chloe when they had their two children.

The best news was that Tom and Sarah were planning a holiday to Australia next year and wanted to know where they could met up, knowing that his itinerary was uncertain. He immediately replied, saying that it didn't matter where he was, he would fly to wherever was convenient for them, unless they wanted to join him for a while in the RV. The latter he thought most unlikely, but it didn't hurt to offer.

He decided that he should ring his son Paul, who didn't seem to like corresponding by email and he realised, guiltily, that it was over a month since he was with them in Sydney.

So after the chores were all done, Dave got the bottle of bubbly and three glasses and went up on the deck with Peter and Jill, watching the waves and the sun set behind them, while they all drank and enjoyed the nice bubbly Dave had provided.

Jill went back down to prepare dinner, while the men stayed up on the deck, finishing their last glass. She had decided to make rissoles in onion gravy with beans and mashed potatoes for them, getting out the recipe book as she hadn't done this before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.