Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 18: Lava Tubes & Waterfalls

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Lava Tubes & Waterfalls - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Week 7

After breakfast, while Dave and Jill readied the RV for departure, Peter setup his pup tent next to the trailer and stored his gear in the 4WD.

Jill gave Peter a big kiss and hug and again thanked him for letting her go away with Dave.

"Just make sure you have a good time. I really want you to enjoy yourself, especially during the night" Peter reminded her as he squeezed her hard against him.

"I'll remember the slogan 'make love not war!' Is that OK? Jill said with a smile, as she left his arms and climbed into the seat next to Dave.

"Good idea, remember it often. Bye darling, by Dave" Peter called to them as Dave started up the RV and drove off.

Jill waved good bye, but once she could no longer see Peter, she turned around to Dave, leaning across to place her hand on his thigh, squeezing gently as she said "I'm really looking forward to spending this time alone with you. I'm also looking forward to seeing all the things you said you are going to show me."

"I've wanted to see these lava tubes for a long time, and thought I'd be seeing them with my darling Chloe. I never dreamed I'd have a beautiful young girl like you with me" was all Dave said, as he smiled at her warmly.

They headed north through Innisfail, then turned west. As they drove along the Palmerston Highway climbing up the escarpment heading towards Ravenshoe, they pulled over a couple of times where there was off road parking and looked back towards the ocean. It was a beautiful clear sunny day with not a cloud in the sky; the view was spectacular and made for great photo opportunities.

Just before Millaa Millaa they turned off onto the old Palmerston Highway. Dave told Jill that they would be coming back through Millaa Millaa and do the waterfall circuit then. However, he called into the Papina falls, just off the old Palmerston Highway so they could stop for a morning tea break while they admired the beautiful waterfall.

Then they drove on through Ravenshoe, which Dave also said they'd have more time to see on the way back, to Little Millstream Falls. Here water was cascading on three sides into a delightful swimming hole in the middle, but they didn't feel like a swim, so continued on a little way and pulled into the Millstream Falls car park, just 5 kilometres west of Ravenshoe.

There had been little traffic on the road, being midweek and not school holidays, so the car park was empty. They read the sign describing the falls as the widest waterfall in Australia, and then walked hand in hand to the vantage point where they could appreciate the beauty of the falls. Fortunately there had been rain recently so the water was plunging over the falls into a large pool at the bottom.

Jill turned to Dave and kissed him, gently at first but then forced her tongue into his mouth. They had their arms around each other, as Jill let one hand glide down his back and squeeze his bottom.

"I can't wait to get you into bed tonight" she breathed sexily at him while her hand wandered around to his front and grasped his growing erection.

"If you don't stop that, I won't be able to wait until tonight" Dave groaned to her, adding "I think we should go and eat some lunch. But first let me take a photo of you in front of this waterfall."

Jill posed for a couple of shots and then, after looking around and seeing that there was still no one there, whipped off her T-shirt and posed sexily, saying "is this better?"

Dave took several shots and then said jokingly "it's a pity you've got so many clothes on though."

Jill simply removed her panties, the only other garment she was wearing and asked him "do you prefer me like this?"

"Wow, that looks fantastic. The waterfall I mean" he said snapping several shots of her.

"You rotten beggar" she said as she picked up her panties and threw them at him, then picked up her T-shirt and put it back on.

They walked back to the RV, laughing, Dave carrying her panties because she refused to put them back on. When they got into the RV, Dave went to the fridge, but Jill removed her T-shirt, sat on the edge of the bed with her legs wide open and said "if you are hungry, why don't you eat me?"

Dave turned around and saw what she was offering. He immediately closed the fridge and went to her, kneeling in front of her and did what she had offered. After about ten minutes of licking, sucking biting and fondling, Dave stood up, removed his clothes and climbed onto the bed where she was now lying. She grasped him and guided him into her crying out her pleasure as he thrust into her time and time again until with a shuddering groan he pushed even harder into her and climaxed.

"Sorry" Dave said "I couldn't wait for you. I was just too excited. Would you like me to finish you with my fingers and mouth?"

"No darling, I just wanted the feel of you inside me. Plenty of time for you to give me more pleasure over the next few days. But don't concern yourself; I still enjoyed it very much."

As they lay there relaxing and getting their breath back to normal, Dave said "I can't believe how sexy you are and how generous you are with your love."

"You know that I love Peter very much and look forward to spending the rest of my life with him. But I also love you and for the next few days I am yours and yours alone and I want to do everything in my power to give you pleasure. Don't worry, though, I intend to make sure that you give me lots of pleasure at the same time" Jill said as she smiled lovingly at him.

Jill jumped up and prepared some real food for them to eat and it wasn't until they had finished eating that she bothered to get dressed again and then only after she had pressed her naked breasts against his chest once more and kissed him.

The next 100 kilometres or so were passed quietly. Dave was thinking of what Jill had said and was looking forward with even more anticipation to the pleasure he hoped to receive during the next few nights.

Jill also reflected on what she had just said and that even though she missed Peter, she was determined to do what she knew that both she and Peter wanted; give as much loving to Dave as she could and get as much pleasure as possible in return during the time she and Dave were going to spend together.

Dave turned off the Kennedy Highway, which continued south to The Lynd Junction, going west along the Gulf Development Road until he reached the turnoff into the Undara Volcanic National Park. The next section was a dirt road but in good condition and they only had to go about another 30 kilometres to go. Dave knew that they had to be ready at 4:30 pm for the Sunset Tour. He had booked ahead for both that and the Full Day Tour he wanted to do the following day.

Dave and Jill arrive in time to check in, get organised and join the tour. It certainly started well as they were offered beer or champagne and there was a bountiful cheese and fruit platter for them to nibble from. As they sipped and nibbled, the Savannah Guide offered interpretation of the local landmarks, plains and distant ranges. The group were able to marvel at the sun as it sank behind the rugged Newcastle Range, then once dusk had settled, the guide drove them to the entrance of Barker's Tube to witness what everyone agreed, was an amazing sight: the emergence of thousands of micro bats leaving the cave to feed for the night.

Their guide told them some of the things that Dave had already told Jill, such as the meaning of the word Undara (Aboriginal for a long way) and that at 160 kilometres in length it was the longest known single lava flow on the planet. Apparently, as the eruption slowed, and then stopped, the lava drained out of the tubes because the lava cooled on the outside and remained in position, but the inside stayed hot and continued flowing. This left a series of long, hollow tunnels.

Many of the ancient roof collapses had created deep, dark and moist depressions where fertile pockets of rainforest plants and animals thrived. It was almost eerie seeing this at night.

They were also told how early drovers would seek shelter from the hot summer sun in some of the cool caverns. This was how the lava tubes effectively were discovered.

When Dave and Jill got back to their RV, she was still bubbling with excitement at what she had seen. Dave suggested a light dinner as he wasn't hungry after their nibbles earlier and Jill agreed. Both were really looking forward to getting to bed early.

Neither was disappointed at their first night together without Peter. As soon as they got into bed, they cuddled and kissed for quite a while, knowing that they were in no rush. Eventually, Dave's kisses trailed down Jill's body and he spent considerable time arousing Jill with his fingers and mouth. When he sensed she was reaching her peak, he turned around so that she could take him into her mouth at the same time, but only for a few moments as he was keen to spend as much time as he possibly could making delicious love to her.

He entered her as she lay on her back, and then lifted her legs over his shoulder. After a couple of minutes, without breaking their joining, he pulled one leg off his shoulder to join her other leg, so that he could make love to her from behind as they lay on their side. Next he pulled her bottom into the air and pounded her as she lay with her face in the pillow.

A few moments later, he lay her flat on her tummy as he continued inside her, with his legs outside hers, before rolling over onto his back, so she could sit up and lever herself up and down while facing away from him.

He could see his erect penis as she lifted her bottom into the air then it disappeared into her as she lowered herself back down again. He sat up behind her and fondled her breasts. Soon he turned her around still staying inside her, so that she faced him with her legs either side of his body. Now he could kiss her mouth and breasts as she continued her up and down movement.

She lay back until she was resting on his legs with her head almost touching his feet and her feet beside his head and still he managed to stay inside her. Finally, he reached down, grasping her hands and pulled her back up to him before rolling her over into the position that they had started this wonderful marathon ... He then gradually increased the pace of his thrusts, bringing her along with him so that they were able to achieve their climax together.

He gently rolled over onto his side and continued cuddling her as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. At that moment Dave felt that it wasn't possible to be any more in love than they were and he felt so tender and loving towards her.

Jill too realised how much she had grown to love Dave and she knew that if she didn't have Peter waiting back at Mission Beach she would happily have gone anywhere with Dave. He was not only a good and caring lover, but was also attentive and kind, the sort of man she would happily spend the rest of her life with except for one thing: she loved Peter even more. They fell asleep in each other arms, even though it was still relatively early.

Sunday Week 7

Consequently, they awoke quite early the next morning.

Dave turned to Jill and whispered to her "good morning my beautiful princess."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.