Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 15: The Islands

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Islands - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Wednesday Week 6

In the morning they set off for Airlie Beach and were amazed at all the high rise development that was going on in that thriving town. Dave planned to spend two nights here, although as it turned out it became three nights. The next day they were going to catch the ferry to Hamilton Island, spend a few hours driving one of those golf carts around and then come back to Airlie Beach for the second night.

On the way to Airlie Beach, Dave called into Proserpine for a quick morning tea break and the three of them spent a little time looking around, before continuing on to Airlie Beach for a late lunch after the RV had been set up in the caravan park.

Once lunch was finished, the 4WD was unloaded and Dave drove them around the area, finding out where the ferry left from and visiting the lookouts. The views were spectacular, especially down at the lookout near Shute Harbour where the ferries leave from. Both marinas were very impressive and Peter speculated about the value of the boats that were there.

They debated about visiting the Great White Shark and Whale Expo, but decided against it. The weather outside was just too nice, with the sun shining and the beautiful water views all around, so that looking at indoor displays was low on their list of priorities.

Sitting in one of the trendy little cafes on the waters edge in Airlie Beach having coffee, Jill was impressed with the obvious wealth being displayed by some of the people driving and walking by while at the same time there were clearly a number of backpackers. It was a very cosmopolitan mix. Peter and Jill took the 4WD to find a surf beach, so Dave went for a ride. It was so hilly that he got a really good workout, but he enjoyed looking at all the new houses and resorts being built.

After dinner, Jill implored Dave to tell them another interesting story about his life.

Dave though for a while for something that might interest and amuse them and then said "One day, Chloe and I went down to the south coast with another couple, Greg and Jan, who were very good friends to both of us. Greg was a very keen fisherperson and had his own boat as well as lots of fishing gear. At this stage I had rarely gone fishing. I think I went once or twice as a kid, but that would have been it.

"Anyway, Greg taught me to catch sand worms, pump nippers and... "

Jill interrupted, "what's pump nippers?"

Dave replied "it's actually hard work. You take a tube about ten centimetres wide and about a metre long with a handle at the end of a thing in the middle of the tube you pull up and then push back down thus providing suction. You push the tube into sand, just under water, where you think the nippers might be.

"Nippers are around six to eight centimetres long with one big claw that can give you quite a bite if you are not careful. You pull the handle, drawing up sand and hopefully some nippers and push the handle back down, forcing the sand and any nippers on top of the shallow water. If you spot any nippers floating, you quickly, but carefully grab them, putting them into a bucket with saltwater in it. You have to be very careful how you grab the nipper, or else you'll get a nasty little bite from their one big claw. They do make great bait and are worth the effort, though.

"Greg also taught me how to bait the hook, cast the rod and then strike when a fish took the bait. We used to drift with the current, until we were getting close to the rocks. Greg would then start the motor and drive the boat back to where we started the drift again. We would repeat this until we had caught enough fish.

"One day, we were having a very successful time. I can't remember how many we caught, probably more than we should have, but we did have a good variety of whiting, bream, flathead, mullet and one or two others. By the time we got back to the shore, scaled, cleaned and filleted our fish and then packed the boat back on the trailer to drive back to our accommodation (a lovely cottage near the beach) it was getting quite dark.

"Greg normally does the barbequing when we are together, but our wives had decided not to wait. The girls had bought a leg of lamb earlier and had lit the old Webber barbeque that was in the back yard. They had new packet of firelighters and a bag of charcoal. Having read the instructions they put the recommended amount in the Webber but felt it didn't look enough so they put it all in, lit it and after the firelighter had finished burning they put the leg of lamb on to cook went back inside to prepare the rest of the dinner..."

Jill interrupted him again, asking "why did they wait until the firelighter had finished?"

"Fortunately the instructions on the packet told them, but basically it is because you don't want the smell or fumes of the firelighter permeating your food. Its sole purpose is to get the charcoal burning. Anyway, when they came back out to check it, just as we arrived home, the barbeque fell over. The barbeque had got so hot because they used so much charcoal that it had melted the solder on one of the legs and it fell off. The outside of the leg of lamb was just like burnt charcoal, although, surprisingly, inside, after you got through the first centimetre or so, the lamb was cooked beautifully and dinner tasted great, but we never let the girls forget that barbequing was a man's job after that!"

On that note they all decided to go to bed early. It was amazing how early Dave found himself going to bed on this holiday. All the exercise, sun and beaches obviously had an effect on him, making him tired.

But the young couple obviously wasn't as tired. Both leisurely finished their drinks, cleaned up, climbed naked into bed and proceeded to enjoy each others bodies. Dave was so tired he fell asleep watching them, not even waiting for the conclusion.

Thursday Week 6

The next morning they left early to catch the ferry, driving over to the ferry terminal, where the 4WD was parked for the day. The trip across to Hamilton Island was really enjoyable. On the way, the ferry had called in at Daydream Island to drop and pick up passengers, so Jill decided to get off the ferry. Having stepped onto the land, she quickly turned around and got back onto the ferry before it left.

"What did you do that for?" Dave asked.

"Well you see, I can now say that I've been to Daydream Island" Jill exclaimed proudly, causing the boys to both laugh.

The ferry continued on to Hamilton Island, by far the biggest of the islands in the Whitsundays. Dave hired a golf cart and proceeded to drive all over the island, stopping at various points to take in the breathtaking views and photograph them. Hamilton Island was very hilly and the cart was slow going up the hill, but they had to ensure they didn't break the speed limit going down hill.

All three of them took turns to drive, sit in the passenger seat and sit in the back seat, which faced the way they had come. Jill was quite excited about driving the two men in the cart. The first time she drove, Peter sat next to her and the next time she had a turn, Dave was beside her.

Jill was driving but stopped when the shops appeared suggesting a walk around the shops, noting that things were fairly expensive, but had a big morning tea anyway. They had decided not to have lunch there as it was so expensive, preferring to have a late lunch back at the RV.

Peter and Jill were quite surprised at how big the airport was, although Dave wasn't because he knew what planes landed there. While their buggy was parked at the airport, however, a big plane landed.

"I've never seen a plane land from this close" Jill exclaimed "it looks so big. Now I can see why the runway is so long."

When they had finished their sightseeing, Dave returned the golf buggy and the three of them got on the next ferry back to Shute Harbour. Peter offered to run down to the car park and get the 4WD. He came back to the terminal, picked them up and then drove back to the RV.

After a very late lunch, Jill asked Dave if he would give her a massage as she said she was a bit stiff from the boat and golf cart rides. Dave readily agreed. Peter looked like he was about to go out, but Jill turned to him and said "stay please; I'd really like you to watch."

Peter sat down near the bed while Jill laid the towel on the bed, undressed then lay face down. Dave took of his footwear and T-shirt, got the massage oil and joined her on the bed. Dave took his time, giving her legs and back a good rubbing, briefly delving between her thighs and sliding his finger quickly down the cleft of her bottom.

Once he had given her neck a good massage, Jill rolled over anxiously awaiting Dave's touch on her breasts and thighs. He knew how much he wanted Jill and could tell that she was more than ready to make love to him again, so he didn't waste too much time massaging her front, before starting on first one then the other breast. He didn't even need Jill to tell him to use his mouth; he quickly licked, kissed and sucked on her breasts and scraped her nipples with his teeth, biting them gently.

Dave then moved down to her thighs, as she spread her legs wide. He used his fingers and tongue on her inner thighs before moving to her groin and bottom. Once again he put his thumb into her bottom, fingers and tongue in her vagina and his tongue and lips on her clitoris. It didn't take long for the tell tale signs of Jill's impending orgasm to show. She clenched her bottom, thrusting her loins into Dave's face, straightening her legs and arching her back as cried out her pleasure.

"Peter, I think it's time you take over" Dave said, his voice slightly trembling with arousal from caressing Jill.

Peter didn't hesitate, but he had only spent a few moments with his tongue and fingers replicating what Dave had done, before Jill cried out "make love to me Peter, please. I want you inside me."

That was an invitation he didn't need twice. Quickly he shed his shorts (all he had on by this stage) and Jill grasped his erection, guiding it inside her. Although he was desperate to make love to her, Peter controlled himself as best he could, thrusting as slowly as possible, making the wonderful experience last. He even rolled her over with him so that he could relax while she did the work. Jill sat up with her hands behind her resting on Peter's thighs for leverage and bounced up and down, driving him far inside her. Peter reached up and took Jill's breast into his hands, squeezing them as she bounced on his throbbing penis.

Jill suddenly knelt straight up so that Peter was no longer inside her, turned round facing Dave and took hold of Peter's penis guiding it back into her as she sat down. Again she moved up and down, but slowly this time. She knew that Dave could see Peter's penis as in went in and out of her vagina. She lay against Peter with her back on his chest as Peter enfolded her with his arms, a hand on each breast. She spread her legs as wide as she could and whispered huskily "do you like what you can see, Dave. It's your turn next, isn't it Peter."

Before Dave could say anything, Peter said "yes, it sure is. I hope you're getting ready for your turn Dave."

"You both look unbelievably good. So good that I'll be lucky to last until its mine turn" Dave said, his voice dry and catching as he spoke, his erect penis throbbing in his shorts, requiring him to adjust it.

Peter rolled Jill over so she was face down, keeping his penis inside her as he thrust vigorously from behind, one hand on one of her breasts, the other fingering her clitoris. He could feel Jill humping back against him, eager to receive his thrusts and it wasn't long before he was ejaculating into her as she cried out reaching her climax almost at the same time.

As Peter withdrew from Jill, she rolled onto her back and took his hand saying "darling, please lie down beside me and hold onto my hand" then turned to Dave and said "come on Dave, it's your turn now, I want to feel your penis inside me."

As Peter rolled over to lie beside Jill, Dave got back between her legs and she reached up and pulled him into her. Dave was so aroused from what he'd seen and heard that he knew this was likely to be this quickest lovemaking session he had ever had, at least since his first time with Chloe. As Jill held Peter with one hand, she wrapped the other arm around Dave putting her hand on his bottom, pulling him into her as far as she could. Jill too was very aroused, holding onto her boyfriend that she loved very much, while another man that she really liked made love to her. It excited her more than she could believe.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.