Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 12: The Industry Tours

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Industry Tours - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Week 4

The next morning after a big cooked breakfast to make up for missing dinner the previous evening, they set off for Bundaberg. Dave had listed in his computer a number of industry tours that appealed to him in both Bundaberg and Gladstone, the latter depending on what day they arrived there. They planned to spend two nights in Bundaberg and then three nights in Gladstone. This would mean arriving in Gladstone on a Wednesday afternoon, enabling them to do the tour of the power station on the Thursday morning, and then tour Rio Tinto Alcan and Boyne Smelter on the Friday morning. In Bundaberg the tour of the Rum Factory could be done most days.

So Dave told them of his plans and reminded them that they wouldn't be able to wear their usual uniform of shorts, T-shirt and crocks. Long pants, long sleeved shirt and enclosed footwear were essential for these factory tours.

Peter said he was not keen on drinking rum, so Dave laughed and told him "well that's good. You can drive us back to our RV after. That way, Jill and I can have your free drinks as well as our own. I know they have a nice liqueur drink they serve with milk, a bit like Baileys, but with a rum flavour that I'm sure you will like, Jill."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that" Jill exclaimed.

When they got to Bundaberg, they called into the Information Centre and made the booking for the Gladstone industry tours as well as for the Bundaberg Rum Factory. It was then only a short drive to Bargara, about 20 kilometres further east, right on the coast, to their chosen caravan park.

It was very beautiful at Bargara, a small village compared to Bundaberg, but with a big shopping centre and lots of tourist accommodation. After they set up the RV and unloaded the 4WD, Peter went for a surf, while Dave got his bike and went for a ride. Jill said she'd get dinner while the boys were getting their exercise.

Dave told her to cook the Black Angus. "Just cook it like you would any other fillet steak, but please make sure mine is rare" he said.

"I'm amazed at the flavour and tenderness of the meat" Peter said as he was eating it.

"Yes I can see why you bought it Dave. The flavour is extraordinary" Jill added.

Once again Dave had produced one of his good red wines, because of the quality of the meal.

"You cooked it very well, Jill, thank you" Dave said.

After a single malt nightcap, Dave said good night and went to bed. Peter and Jill stayed up for a little while. He could hear them talking softly, trying not to disturb him. He could hear Peter asking Jill "are you happy and enjoying the trip, because I certainly am?"

"I'm very happy and just how lucky have we been to get picked up by Dave? I just hope that you didn't think I am being too friendly with him?" Jill assured him.

"Definitely not, I am really happy about the way we are all getting on and I'm glad that you have been able to give Dave a little pleasure. I could tell he really got into massaging you. His enjoyment and arousal was very visible. No wonder he went to bed early last night." Peter with a soft laugh, but reassuring her.

"So you didn't mind when you saw he had been cuddling me and fondling my breast while I was asleep in the tent?" Jill asked coyly

"Of course not and I didn't think you minded either because I saw you were awake while he was sleeping and you made no attempt to move his hand. You seemed to be lying there enjoying being in his arms so I just assumed you were quite happy. It pleased me that you were happy lying there with Dave."

"Thanks, Peter. You know I love you, but I feel so grateful to Dave and I really like him and want to make him happy. But right now I'd like go to bed and make love to you. Care to join me?"

"Don't start without me" Peter whispered as he quickly stripped off and got onto the bed.

Jill didn't care whether Dave was asleep or not (in fact she sort of hoped he wasn't and was enjoying watching them with the moonlight streaming in through the window with its undrawn curtains), as she climbed onto the bed and took Peter's penis straight into her mouth.

Peter enjoyed her attentions for a few moments, but didn't want to get too aroused as he wanted to do justice to Jill. So Peter took Jill's head between his hands and gently pulled her up to him so that their mouth could meet in a long and passionate kiss.

He then rolled Jill over onto her back and trailed his kisses down her neck, across both breasts, pausing at her belly button before reaching his goal. He tried to replicate what he'd seen Dave do to Jill the night before with his hands and his mouth. He could tell that he must be doing a good enough job of it as Jill was getting quite aroused, thrusting her loins up to force Peter's mouth further into her.

Just before she reached her peak, however, Peter withdrew and replaced his mouth and fingers with his throbbing penis. He tried going slowly, but Jill was pulling him deeper into her womb crying out softly to Peter "harder, harder, oh it feels so good".

Dave certainly wasn't asleep, and if he had been he was sure that the noise from their lovemaking would have awakened him. He was enjoying watching and listening to them. He knew now, after what had been said a few moments ago and from the previous evening when he had openly watched Peter make love to Jill after he had massaged her, that they didn't mind him watching.

Dave was gently stroking himself as the young couple got closer towards their climax. Sure enough, Jill cried out in ecstasy and then Peter collapsed onto her panting, telling her how great she was.

Jill told Peter how much she loved him and how good their lovemaking had been. "I'm so glad you let Dave show you a couple of things, because it seems to have made a big difference in the way you make love to me. You've made me climax two days in a row and it feels so good. I hope you don't mind me saying that."

Peter responded quickly "of course not. I'm grateful to Dave. I know I haven't told you much about my past, but believe it or not, I was a virgin too when I met you. The Shagin' Wagon was not well named, until you came along. Yeh, sure I've had a kiss and a cuddle with a few girls, but not anything that was serious. I never met anyone I really wanted to be with until I met you. I was really only interested in surfing. Obviously I still am, but if I had to choose between surfing and having you, there would be no contest. You'd win hands down."

"Do you really mean that, darling?" Jill asked adoringly.

"You have to know I really love you and have always enjoyed making love to you, but I didn't realise that it wasn't as fulfilling to you as it should have been. Not only has Dave helped me to be able to give you more pleasure, which in itself makes me feel good, but as a result, the sex we have had the past two times has been unbelievably good. So I'm not at all jealous of Dave; I really like him and am very grateful to him.

"What Dave's done for both of us is unbelievable and if he hadn't been there that morning when those guys tried to rape you I don't know what I would have done. And without being too materialistic, I know we could never have had a trip like this without him. I think we were a bit naïve, especially me, thinking we could hitchhike here carrying a surfboard. We would have spent a lot of time waiting for lifts, as we did in the first couple of weeks, if he hadn't picked us up in this fantastic RV.

"So no, I don't mind what you said, it's true and I hope you don't mind me not being jealous of Dave. I think it's great that you give him some pleasure too. He certainly had a hard time in the past year or so. Goodnight my darling Jill, I'm doubly lucky, first to have met you and convince you to be my girlfriend and then second, for Dave to basically adopt us both."

Jill reached out for the curtains and closed them as Peter realised why she had deliberately left them open. He was clearly happy with that and with their lovemaking as he rolled over, pulled the sheet over them and went to sleep.

Dave, too, rolled over and went to sleep, but not for a while, thinking about what he had heard Peter say to Jill.

Sunday Week 4

First thing in the morning, Peter stripped both beds and did the washing, while Dave and Jill cleaned the RV and remade the beds.

After a late breakfast, they hopped into the 4WD and drove back into Bundaberg. Their Rum Factory tour was scheduled for 2pm, but first it was off to the Barrel, a unique building shaped like half a wine barrel, where the story of the history of ginger beer was told. It stretched from way back to the days of Marco Polo right up to modern day ginger beer. A full range of the soft drinks was available for tasting and a tour demonstrated what happens to the ginger root as it's mushed, crushed, brewed and fermented. Peter especially thought it very interesting, but Jill enjoyed tasting the brewed soft drinks the best.

Then it was off to the cooperage complex. Here a cooper was reworking salvaged American oak casks into small barrels. There was also an array of craft on display and wines to taste. Next door they browsed through an art gallery featuring local and Australian scenery and wildlife. Finally, in the 3rd building they watched the fascinating art of glass blowing. An outstanding range of mouth blown glass products was on display, ranging from desk sets, pens, vases and goblets to intricate miniature animals and jewellery.

Peter found a small café where they could have a quick bite to eat before driving to the Bundaberg Rum Factory for the 2pm tour.

Dave opted for the Gold VIP Tour, which gave them access to the interactive display, the factory tour and two complimentary tastings in the bar afterwards (although that meant three each for Dave and Jill). Arriving a good half an hour before the tour started, there was time to do the self guided interactive tour. All of them found the history of the famous brand, which was shown with graphic and video displays, to be very impressive.

The one hour tour of the factory proved to be very interesting and their guide most informative, enabling them to smell and taste the different stages of production. One of the most impressive things was the value of the product in the bond store. Peter and Jill had been surprised that all their battery operated things had to be put in a locker, including watches, cameras and phones, and even hearing aids though that didn't affect them. Dave, having read the brochures before leaving Canberra, was already aware of the tour conditions.

When the tour was over, they entered the gift store and wandered through, before going to the bar to taste the products. Jill opted for the Royal Liqueur served with a little milk that Dave had told her about.

"You were right, Dave, this is really nice" Jill commented after tasting it. Because she wasn't a fan of rum normally, she ended up having three of them.

Dave tried the white label with ice and found it quite good, and although he still preferred his scotch, he happily had two of them, but he also tried the Royal Liqueur, first with just ice but then added the milk to the second half. He decided that he preferred it without the milk.

On the way back, they went to the Hummock Lookout, with its views across to the ocean and back to the city. It was after 5pm by the time they got back to the RV.

Jill offered to get dinner again, but asked Dave "what would you like me to cook?"

"What about spaghetti bolognaise? We have mince, oil, onion and garlic and there's plenty of spaghetti and I'll open a bottle of red wine I bought the other day so you can use a bit of that. We'll drink the rest with our meal" Dave suggested

"That sounds good. I think I can cook that, so why don't you and Peter go for a walk along the boardwalk that goes along the beach. If you went due east from here you would be at the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef. How's that for something I learned today. By the way, you may as well pop into the pub on you way back for a quick beer, but just the one mind" Jill said, pretending to be stern, but finding it hard not to smile at them.

"Yes mummy" both men said simultaneously, laughing on their way out.

The walk was very scenic, winding through parkland adjacent to the ocean, but the beer in the pub tasted even better. Dave didn't drink a lot of beer, but did enjoy the occasional draught beer.

When they got back to the RV, Jill told them to sit down and eat.

"You have done this to perfection" Dave raved.

"Yes darling, it tastes great. You really are becoming a top cook" Peter added, as both men made sure it was all eaten.

"It really is nice cooking for people who appreciate what you do" Jill replied, happy that the two men were so complimentary.

Once the wine was all finished, Jill made them a cup of coffee. Dave put on a CD and relaxed enjoying the music as his meal settled while he sipped on his coffee.

Dave got up, put his cup in the sink and said goodnight to them both, then went to bed.

Dave noticed that when Jill went to bed, she had kept her panties on, so guessed that Peter was missing out tonight. He found out the next day that he would be missing out not only tonight, but for the next few nights as well.

Monday Week 5

In the morning Peter went for a surf and Dave asked Jill "why aren't you having a quick swim."

"Can't unfortunately. It's that time of the month for me" she said unconcernedly.

On the way from Bargara to Agnes Water the next morning, while driving through Bundaberg, they called into the Botanic Gardens, drove round briefly, and then went into Hinkler House. Although the young couple didn't know who Bert Hinkler was, Dave was able to explain the aviation exploits of the famous Squadron Leader H.J. (Bert) Hinkler AFC DSM and how his house had been transported brick by brick from Southampton in England. It was in this house in Southampton that Bert Hinkler had lived and planned his pioneering solo flights and now the house formed a memorial museum to Bundaberg's most famous son. The site chosen to re-erect the house overlooked the school where Bert had been educated.

They wandered through a priceless collection of memorabilia set against a background of mid-20s décor. There was the Times Atlas that included notations and route details of Bert's intended pioneering flights and a fragment of Bert's 1912 glider. This fragment had actually been carried into space on the ill-fated Challenger space shuttle in 1986, but was found floating in the Atlantic Ocean by NASA and returned to Hinkler House.

It was after lunch by the time they set off for Agnes Water and The Town of 1770. The blue waters and sandbanks of Bustard Bay were absolutely beautiful and Peter was keen to try the most northerly surf beach in Queensland. He had heard that board riders found the point-break at Agnes Water a source of constant attraction.

Dave and Jill were happy just sitting on the beach, watching while Peter rode the waves. After a while, Jill snuggled up to Dave and told him how happy she was and hoped that he was too. He put his arm around her and held her close.

This time after dinner, Jill kissed both men goodnight, telling them she wanted an early night. Still standing in front of them, she took her T-shirt off and then got into bed in her panties. Dave and Peter sat up for a while enjoying a quiet beer before both also retired.

Tuesday Week 5

The next day, while Peter spent most of his time riding the point-breaks, Dave and Jill walked the endless beach, the sand pristine white against the blue of the ocean. The weather was perfect, sun shining, not a cloud in the sky and just the hint of a gentle cooling breeze. The day was magic; it was so relaxing.

Lunch was a simple salad that Jill had made, perfect for the day. Afterwards the three of them sat on the deck drinking a cup of herbal tea for a change.

In the afternoon, Dave and Jill drove around to The Town of 1770 and explored the beaches there. There were signs around that explained the town name, being the year that the then Lieutenant James Cook made the first landfall by a European on what was to become Queensland. They examined the monument to Captain Cook that overlooks the anchorage in Bustard Bay and explored the Joseph Banks Conservation Park on the headland.

That evening, after a simple barbeque dinner, was spent sitting around talking and contemplating all the wonderful things they had seen so far on the trip, before retiring early, all tired from the sun and surf.

Dave had managed to have one of his alcohol free days, which made him happy. He knew that Chloe would have wanted him to ensure that he kept himself healthy.

Wednesday Week 5

Peter went for yet another surf the next morning, while Dave and Jill again relaxed on the beach. Dave loved watching Jill in her brief bikini and she looked even better when she took her top off to get an even tan, which she did because she and Dave were in a secluded spot.

When Peter rejoined them, Jill was still unconcernedly topless and sat up talking to the two men, before putting her top back on. The three of them then went back to the RV, packed up, loaded the 4WD onto its trailer and set off for the short trip to Gladstone.

They went via Tannum Sands, where, wandering around the Millennium Esplanade, they were impressed by the art works that dotted the beautifully landscaped area, especially the giant Seahorse Fossil and the scrap metal Mud Crab. The numerous covered areas each with a table and benches were inviting, so it was agreed that a picnic lunch would be the order of the day.

When they arrived in Gladstone and had checked into the caravan park, the annex was put out, because it was going to be a three night stay and it gave them a bit more space to leave their gear. When the RV had been set up, Dave and Peter unloaded the 4WD.

Dave and Jill drove down to the fish market to buy some fresh seafood for dinner. This time Dave let Jill cook it by herself and both he and Peter agreed that it was a good seafood dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.