Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 11: Fraser Island

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Fraser Island - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Wednesday Week 4

The drive seemed long, especially crossing from one side of Brisbane to the other, but Peter drove from Brisbane to Yandina. He told Dave how much he enjoyed driving the RV. Neither of them drove it very fast, however, and Dave was pleased that Peter was conscious of how large the vehicle and trailer was.

Their break at the ginger factory was most enjoyable, doing the organised tour, which provided them with lots of interesting information about the growing and processing of ginger. Part of the tour included a tasting of a few products, showing how to use them to make interesting pre-dinner nibbles.

Jill even persuaded Dave and Peter to take her on the little sugar train ride around the factory, which took only fifteen minutes. It turned out to be both informative and enjoyable, watching the train driver throw bits of bread to the birds that came up to the track and they agreed that the flowers and plants throughout the property were very pretty.

Dave bought a few packets of the naked ginger as well as one of their special sauces and then they made themselves some sandwiches for lunch in the RV, before setting off for Hervey Bay.

Once the RV had been parked, and the 4WD taken off its trailer, Dave drove them around the area in the 4WD. Dave had already booked the ferry tickets, but wanted to find where to catch it in the next morning. He also wanted to check out the local butcher shops. At one he found some top quality Black Angus beef at what he thought was a good price, so he bought some.

"What is so special about that meat?" Jill asked when Dave told them how much he was going to pay.

"You'll find out when we cook it in a day or two, but it should be very tender and have a very good flavour" Dave replied.

They bought a few supplies for the trip and after getting back to the RV, these and their other items including their tent and mattress, were packed into the 4WD so they could get away quickly in the morning.

Dave told Peter that in the morning he should put his surfboard in the RV as they wouldn't take it to Fraser Island and it took any risk out of someone stealing or damaging it. His mountain bike was always locked to the van, so that wasn't a problem.

Jill said she would make dinner for them all tonight, so Dave decided to go for a ride on the bike path that meandered among the trees tracing the entire stretch of sandy beach from the Urangan Pier to the last of the grand old beach houses at Point Vernon.

By the time he got back, she had made tacos with savoury mince and refried beans as well as chopped tomato, lettuce and cheese and they all got stuck into it. Peter and Dave both had a beer with their tacos, while Jill was happy just to have water.

When the boys had cleared away all the dishes and done the washing and drying up, Dave insisting it was Jill's turn to relax, they watched another movie from Dave's collection; King Arthur. While it was OK, all agreed it was a bit violent for them.

"Not one I would want to watch a second time" Jill said.

After Dave and Peter had got into their beds, Jill came out of the ensuite naked, so Dave knew that he would be able to watch another show, a bit more sexy and enjoyable than King Arthur.

Jill made sure he could, by again allowing the sheet to fall off and leaving the curtains open to let the moonlight stream in through the window. By the time Peter and Jill was finished, Dave felt rather aroused and it was a little while before he fell asleep, dreaming of Peter and Jill but then it was about the possibility of him and Jill.

Thursday Week 4

After breakfast they set off to catch the ferry. The crossing was very calm, as Dave told them it would be, because the island ran virtually parallel to the coast and prevented big seas occurring between the island and mainland. The trip across the Great Sandy Straights only took them about 45 minutes.

As soon as they drove off the ferry, Dave let the pressure in his tyres right down so they could travel on the sand. Driving on the island was certainly quite different from driving on roads and they had to go fairly slowly to avoid accidents, especially on the narrow, windy tracks that meandered across the island.

Dave had always wanted to drive on what is the largest sand island in the world. He knew from his research that it stretched over 123 kilometres in length and was 22 kilometres across at its widest point, with an area of 184,000 hectares. Everything he read indicated that Fraser Island was a place of exceptional beauty, with its long uninterrupted white beaches flanked by strikingly coloured sand cliffs. Their time there confirmed this.

There were supposed to be over 100 freshwater lakes, some tea-coloured and others clear and blue all ringed by white sandy beaches, although they only saw a few of them. Ancient rainforests were growing in sand along the banks of fast-flowing, crystal-clear creeks. As he told the two youngsters what he had read, he added "apparently, Fraser Island is the only place in the world where tall rainforests are found growing on sand dunes at elevations of over 200 metres."

They went inland to Lake Allom. This proved to be a very slow trip, but with ever changing scenery, it was very enjoyable and the lake was beautiful; great to swim in.

After having morning tea, they continued across to the east coast near the Pinnacles, and then drove north along the beach past the Cathedrals as far as they could. They loved speeding along the sandy beach with cars whizzing past them on what was effectively a very wide road. They had to be careful, however, of the occasional deep rut running from the sand hills to the ocean, caused by rainwater runoff.

They chose their camping spot in a quiet, safe spot behind a sand hill, pitched the little tent and prepared dinner. Dave had a small portable gas range that came complete with a little gas cylinder in a carry case, so they were able to cook a simple meal. He had brought a small cooler bag with their limited provisions and more importantly, Dave thought, a nice bottle of white wine that they enjoyed after dinner, sitting on the sand. When they were all finished, the dishes were cleaned in the ocean, making sure there were no scraps of food around. Dave had warned them not to leave food around that might attract the dingoes, as there were many incidents of dingoes attacking people who were by themselves.

Soon it was time to hit the sack. The two men went into the tiny tent, giving Jill some privacy to do her toiletry behind a bush. They both stripped off to their underpants kneeling on the mattress, which had been inflated before dark.

"Dave, do you mind if I sleep on the right side of the mattress as I prefer to sleep lying on my left side?" Peter said.

"It's your bed, so it's your choice. Besides I don't mind which side I sleep on" Dave replied.

They lay down and pulled the sheet over them. Dave just had a torch with him, but they didn't have any other light, not that there would have been room for it inside the small tent, the mattress basically taking up all the room.

Jill entered and said "I suppose I have to sleep in the middle! What about a bit of light for me, Dave?" Both men agreed that she was sleeping in the middle. Dave turned his torch on and shone it towards her, as she stripped off to her panties and climbed in between them. Nice view Dave thought, as Jill settled between them, lying on her left side facing Peter's back. It was impossible not to be touching each other, there was so little room.

Dave rolled over onto his left side also, so that effectively they were all playing spoons, all facing the one way. Jill reached her right arm back and took hold of Dave's right hand, bringing it over her body so that his hand rested on her naked breast. It wasn't long before Dave started to feel a bit uncomfortable with his penis becoming more than just a little tumid. Jill felt Dave pull back a few centimetres (all the distance he could move), so she pushed her bottom back so that she made even firmer contact with his groin again.

Dave had to adjust his underpants so that his now erect penis was comfortable. Jill merely pressed back harder against him, moving slightly so that his erection was pressing between the cheeks of her bottom, separated only by two thin layers of cloth.

By this stage, Peter seemed to be asleep as his breathing deepened, so Dave relaxed and enjoyed the feel of Jill pressing against him and he pressed back into her bottom, while he massaged her right breast. He fell asleep with his arm around her and his hand still on her breast.

Friday Week 4

The next morning, as Dave awoke, he realised he was still cuddling Jill, holding her breast and could see Peter getting up, looking towards them. Dave quickly pulled his hand away, apologising profusely to them both. Peter didn't seem at all phased and merely said "no problems mate and I'm sure Jill didn't mind, did you my darling?" as Dave realised that Jill too was awake.

"Mmm no," she murmured "felt nice" sitting up and stretching, her beautiful breasts brazenly on display.

"I'm going for a swim" Peter said as he stepped out of the tent in his briefs and ran down to the ocean.

Jill turned to Dave and said "sleep well, love? I did" and lent over to give him a nice gentle kiss. Dave's arms went around her and held her close as he returned her kiss with interest.

"Are you sure this is alright?" he asked "I don't want to upset Peter" he added.

Jill replied seriously "I don't think he's a very jealous person and especially not of you. He seemed very happy when he saw that you were cuddling me and fondling my breast while you were asleep. He and I had been awake for at least five minutes before you woke up and all he did was smile at me when he rolled over to face me and saw where your hand was."

Dave relaxed, squeezed her breasts briefly and said that he was going to join Peter for a swim, after he had done something even more important behind the bush outside.

A few minutes later, Jill came out of the tent, still just in her briefs, as there was no one else around, going behind the bush for a few moments, before running down to the water, her pert breasts bouncing jauntily while her hair streamed behind her until she dived into the water.

They frolicked around for a while, tossing water at each other and diving under the gentle waves, generally just enjoying their swim together.

As they came out of the water a little while later, Dave couldn't help but notice Jill's white undies were virtually transparent from the water and thought for the umpteenth time what a really good looking woman she was.

They towelled themselves dry, stripped off their undies and put their clothes back on. No one seemed self conscious about each others nudity. After a quick breakfast they set off back down along the beach. They drove down past the coloured sands and the wreck of the Maheno which had been shipwrecked on the beach back in 1935. Time and weather had eroded most of the ship and there were 'danger, keep off' signs everywhere, but there was also an information board giving the history of the Maheno.

There was a light aircraft taking off and landing on the beach in the middle of 4WD vehicles and buses, which were around this popular area, really fascinated them. Dave asked if they would like to go on the 15 minute joyride that was advertised on a billboard next to where the plane was parked. They were told that they would see them from the air everything that was going to take them two days to see from the ground.

Both quickly agreed, Jill exclaiming "I've never flown before. Are you sure it's OK" meaning financially Dave was sure, but he chose to hear her question as meaning was it safe. Naturally he assured her that it was perfectly safe, adding jokingly "there hasn't been a crash here for a least a week; at least none that I've heard about."

Peter and Jill sat in the back of the little plane, while Dave sat next to the pilot. It was all over very quickly, but the view from the air was so different from driving and it really gave them a better perspective on everything. Taking off and landing on the beach was a new experience for Dave, too. As they climbed out of the plane, Jill gave Dave a kiss and thanked him for the wonderful experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.