Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 10: The Relationship Develops

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Relationship Develops - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Monday Week 4

The drive to Ballina had been very interesting, albeit a little long. They had set off fairly early, once more as soon as they had their breakfast, detouring into Yamba. All three thought the last 14 kilometres of the drive into town along the wide mouth of the Clarence River was particularly scenic and of course enjoyed seeing it again travelling back in the opposite direction to rejoin the Pacific Highway at Maclean.

Yamba was a very attractive and well laid out town and they drove briefly around before walking out along the breakwater. Lunch was in the hotel near the beach and their meal was excellent, while they were able to watch the waves crashing on the breakwater and the shore.

After lunch they continued north, again detouring for a brief look at Evans Head. By early afternoon Dave had them fully ensconced in the caravan park at Ballina. Peter took off to the beach with his board, almost as if he had withdrawal symptoms, not having had a surf so far that day.

Jill stayed with Dave and as soon as Peter had left, asked Dave for another massage. Naturally he agreed and Jill quickly undressed and lay face down on the towel that she placed on the bed. Dave got his massage oil and started, as usual, massaging her feet.

"Did you enjoy last night?" she asked him, turning her head to smile at him. Dave knew what she was referring to and assured her that he loved watching her and again telling her how beautiful she looked.

As his hands came up her leg, he let his fingers slip along her backside and into the crevice that went all the way down to her outer lips, causing her to shudder. Not lingering, just a quick tease, he continued massaging up her back and then her shoulders and neck. This time it had only taken about 20 minutes to complete her back massage and she quickly turned over so he could massage her front. After a few minutes he started on her breasts, avoiding putting oil on her nipples, because he then dipped his head to suck each nipple in turn, lightly biting and running his teeth along the very erect nipples.

Soon his hands were back down between her legs, one hand manipulating her clitoris the other sliding along her lips to her bottom and back and forth. She found this very tantalizing, especially as his oily finger tickled and teased the entrance to her anus. He knelt between her legs and kissed her all around her love nest until he dipped his tongue along then between her outer lips. Meanwhile his thumb had worked itself just into her anus and two of the fingers of that hand were in her vagina. She could feel herself getting more and more aroused and it wasn't long before she again experienced the magic of orgasm – for the second time in her short life.

After she had recovered from the magical moment and her breathing was back to normal, she lay back feeling a satisfied weariness. Dave removed his hands from her and lay down beside her. After a few moments, he put an arm around her, cuddling her, but she quickly raised herself up and said "thanks, Dave, that was fantastic, but now it's your turn for some pleasure."

She started taking his shorts off, with Dave lifting his hips to facilitate the removal of them. This time he also pulled his T-shirt off so he could lay there nude. Jill kissed his nipples then her mouth moved down past his belly button to lick up and down on his rapidly growing organ.

When he was fully erect, she took it in her mouth and with one hand fondling his testicles and the other stroking his penis, she sucked and sucked until he exploded in her mouth. She lay down on top of him, pressing her breasts into his chest and kissing him deeply. She kept telling him how much she enjoyed what he had done to her and looked forward to more experiences with him.

They both showered, although only one at a time because the ensuite was so small, dressed and got dinner ready. Dave had decided on a simple meal; bangers and mash, but with frozen beans done in the microwave and a poached egg on top of the mash, which made it not just a bit more colourful, but also very enjoyable.

Peter returned in time to shower and change for dinner. During dinner they discussed their plans for the next few days.

"It's only a short drive to Coolangatta, where we could do some shopping, and then you two could go surfing while I prepare you a special meal for dinner" Dave suggested. He continued "the following day, I think we should go straight across Brisbane and bypass the Sunshine Coast. What do you reckon?"

"That suits me as I prefer the less populated beaches" Peter responded.

"Well then I think we should push on to Hervey Bay the following day. This will be a long drive, but you could share the driving, Peter if you're happy to do so" Dave stated.

"More than happy. I would love to have a drive of this big rig" Peter responded excitedly, realising that this would be the first time he had been allowed to drive the RV.

"You haven't said anything Jill. Is the plan OK with you?" Dave asked her.

"Of course, I'm more than happy for you to do the planning. I'll just come along for the ride" she said playfully.

Dave wanted to visit the Buderim Ginger Factory on the way to Hervey Bay. Surprisingly, the factory was not at Buderim, but rather a little further north at Yandina. He particularly wanted to get some naked ginger (ginger without sugar he explained) because it went very well with the 70% dark chocolate they had been eating.

Dave also suggested going across to Fraser Island for two days and one night taking the 4WD on the ferry, but leaving the RV behind as it was too big for the island.

"Peter, how big is your pup tent? Do you think the three of us could sleep in it for the one night we will be on Fraser Island?" Dave enquired.

Jill quickly spoke up and said "it will be fine, won't it Peter? A little cramped after the RV, but I'm sure Dave won't mind cuddling up close so we can share the blow-up mattress."

"That's fine by me, if Dave doesn't mind squishing up together for the night" Peter offered.

"Well that's good as it will save me the hassle and expense of having to go and buy a little tent just for one night" Dave stated.

Dave said goodnight to them and as he lay in bed, he heard Jill ensuring that Peter wasn't the only one of them to miss out on having an orgasm that day, and it wasn't long before he heard the satisfied groan from Peter indicating another successful conclusion. Once again, however, he noted that there had been no moans or cries from Jill.

As he listened, he pictured the three of them in their small tent. He fell asleep with visions of a very pleasant evening ahead.

Tuesday Week 4

It was only a short distance to go to Coolangatta in the morning. After parking the RV and offloading the 4WD, it was off to do some shopping for provisions including what Dave wanted for his special dinner that night. Then it was back to the RV for an early lunch. Afterwards, Dave encouraged the young couple to go to the beach. "Take the 4WD, just make sure that you are back by 5:30pm, so you can be ready for pre dinner drinks at 6pm" he told them.

After they had gone, Dave got out the cooked duck that he had bought from the Chinese shop and proceeded to take all the skin off, breaking it into pieces about six or seven centimetres long and about two wide. He put all this into a small bowl. Next, he tore all the meat off the carcass, putting some pieces the same size as the skin into another bowl. The balance went into a third bowl for the main course.

Dave then made a pancake batter by mixing a cup of sifted flour with a cup of boiling water and added a tablespoon of Sesame oil. This had to be kneaded together and Dave always found that when he did this the batter was so hot that it burned his finger tips, but the end result was always worth a little 'ouch'. The batter was set aside for half an hour.

Meanwhile he cut up a small ripe pineapple into small cubes, peeled and grated some ginger and garlic and set all this aside with the rest of the duck for the main course.

Once the half hour was up and the batter rested, he rolled the thick batter into a cylinder shape, cutting it into 16 pieces. Each of these pieces he rolled into a flat round approximately 12 centimetres in diameter ... When he had finished making the 16 raw pancakes, he placed a small non-stick pan on the stove. When it was hot enough, he dry fried each pancake for about a minute and a half on each side, stacking them on a rack with a little greaseproof paper between each one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.