Ants at BEES
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Peter H. Salus

I took Karen's hand and gave her a kiss, caressing her soft bottom. When we were in the bed, she dove under the covers and was sucking me. She came up, slid up my body, and impaled herself on me. "Now, now, now," she chanted, bobbing up and down. I put a hand on each big breast and teased her nipples. I could feel her tense and I let go, irrigating her interior. She sighed and rolled to one side. Winnie was there in a moment, cleaning her out.

Jennie bent over and was cleaning me. She caressed my testicles. I was back up faster than ever before. "I have to have you now. Hurry, bend me over, throw me down, just fuck me, hard, fuck me, Gordy."

There was no lovemaking involved. I had Jenny on her hands and knees and was pounding her from behind as hard as I could. She cried out as she came, and I just drew back and let her collapse on the bed. I swiveled her about so that she was parallel to Karen and covered them with a sheet.

I looked Winnie and said: "Let's go into the other room." She nodded and we went out, closing the door.

"I'm looking forward to you."

"Are you teasing me?"

"No. Not at all. I meant what I said earlier. And though they're fun, Karen and Jenny are just too aggressive for me. Let's sit down and talk." I sat down and patted my right thigh. Winnie sat down. I put my arm around her. "Now, Jenny works at BEES. What do you do?"

"I'm a post-graduate student at UNSW and work in Public programs at the Art Museum."

"And..."

"I'm working on a doctorate in Women's Studies. Many of the other students are lesbians. I'm not sure whether I'm into men or women."

I put my hand on her breast. "Maybe both." She turned her head and I kissed her, realigning us on the couch. She was responsive to my kiss and in a moment, she was sliding down on me, taking me deep. Winnie faced me and enjoyed the slow ride up and down. She kissed me and I alternated between her lips and her nipples. When her body began convulsing, I used a finger to stimulate her clit to send her into orgasm.

"Oh. Oh my. That's the first time for me." Her upper body was quite fulshed. "May I just stay here?"

"Certainly. It was a true pleasure for me. When the others are up, perhaps we can do it again, lying down."

"Oh, yes. I feel like Molly Bloom."

"In that last chapter?"

"Yes."

[The final chapter of Joyce's Ulysses is Molly's reverie about sex while she lived in Gibraltar, it ends: "and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes."]

"Are you 'my mountain flower'?"

"I'm from Binalong. That's near mountains. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Where Banjo Paterson's from?"

"Right. My dad runs the Swan, on Yass Road."

"I've heard of the Black Swan; so your dad's a gourmet chef! No wonder thay had you cooking!"

"Yes. I'd never burn a kidney like Poldy."

"He was tending Molly at the time. Extenuating circumstances. So do we have a date for June 16th?"

"If we're still on speaking terms ... that's over four months. You'll be bored with me by then."

"I don't think so. You're more than just a fuck toy."

"You see Karen that way?"

"I think so. And Jenny, too. Not that that's a bad thing. It's just not a long-term thing."

"And I am?"

"Definitely more than a few months." I bent forward and kissed her, caressing her breast again.

"That's nice. Are you recovering?"

"Oh, yes. Youthful stamina. By the way how old are you?"

"We're all 23. We were undergraduates together."

"Well, I'm a year younger. Not much difference." I lowered my hand and began stroking her neat bush. "How's that?"

"Lovely." She began stroking me and I stiffened quickly. "Yes. Youthful stamina."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.