Retaliation
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Shoulod I get even with a friend for taking my woman?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial  

After that day Mary would stop by at least twice a week and we would make love. She said we were friends with benefits but I could feel it was much more.

People at work told Mary she seemed much happier. She would just tell them she felt happy and life and business was good.

I didn't have any sexual relations with any other women. I had chances and had even been asked but I wasn't interested. I really only cared for one woman and that was Mary.

After a little over two months of being 'Friends with Benefits, ' Mary came to my house after work. She looked concerned. "What is it Mary? Is something wrong?"

"I went to the doctor today. I took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive. The doctor told me the test was correct. I am pregnant.

I didn't know what to say, I was speechless. What was I going to say? Who's is it? I knew that answer. Are you sure? She just came from the doctors. I wanted to say the right thing. Finally I came out with, " Mary, what do we do next? No matter what, I'm here for you."

Mary had tears in her eyes as she hugged me and put her head on my chest.

"I'll get us a beverage and we can talk about it." Mary sat on the couch until I returned with the beverages."

Mary spoke first. " I was so stupid! I should have kept taking birth control after I met you. I was sure I was out of my cycles. Now I'm going to have a baby."

"We're going to have a baby, Mary. I'm with you whatever you want to do."

"I thought about having an abortion but I could never do that. I wanted another child and I guess I got my wish. Samuel, you don't have to worry about it. I'm a grown woman and I'm financially able to care for my child."

"No, this is my baby too and I won't abandon it," I replied.

Mary just gave me a sweet smile. "I'll be telling Tom tonight. He's a louse but he needs to know why I'm divorcing him. I won't be at the office for the next couple of days. I will be seeing my attorney and getting the papers drawn up."

"If you're divorcing Tom, then marry me. I love you Mary, I always have. We can live together and raise our child."

"You're so sweet. No wonder I care for you so much. I'm much too old for you and you should find some young woman to date and care for."

"I don't want some young girl or older woman for that fact. I want you Mary - you're the woman I want."

Mary stood up and hugged me again. "I'll get back to you in a couple of days. Please don't say anything to anyone till I talk to you again." She kissed me and headed out the door.

At work the next couple of days it was hard delving into my work. Mary dealt with out of town lawyers when it came to her business and personal affairs. She didn't want her personal information spread around locally.

She called me and asked me to meet her at a restaurant. When I got there she was already there having a glass of wine and waiting for me. She smiled when she saw me. I sat down and she told me everything that went on and what her plans were while we ate a light dinner.

Mary spoke, "First of all I told Tom I was pregnant and to say he was shocked would be an understatement. We agreed to get a dissolution of marriage. He asked me who the father was but I wouldn't tell him."

"Mary, I'm not afraid to say it's my child." Mary smiled at me when I said that.

"He figured it out. He wondered why I had been so happy the last few months and I guess he could see whenever we were in the room together I always seemed happier. He's not happy about you and asked if I was going to fire you.

"I laughed and told him that if I fired you for having sex with me then I would have to fire most of our female work force for being with him."

"So what happens next Mary? Is Tom staying? Am I staying?"

"Samuel, Samuel, you can stay for as long as you like. As for Tom he is moving out of the house within the month but will still be in the business. It shouldn't change much except Tom and I won't have to put on a front.

"According to the attorney we have to divide our assets fifty-fifty on everything we accumulated since our marriage. That is everything but the business. It was given to me by my father and still was in the Pre-Nuptial agreement."

"Are you going to sell your home or take out a loan to pay Tom off?" I knew they were rather wealthy but splitting their wealth in half would take a pretty good chunk of money.

"No, I'm keeping everything. I made an agreement with Tom that in lieu of splitting all our assets that I would give him a quarter share of the business. It's what he really wanted since we've be married. According to my attorneys, this value would be similar and I could have full control of the business owning seventy-five percent."

"How will it be at work? Tom and I haven't really seen eye to eye lately,"

"Tom told me he suspected that I was seeing you and that's why he disagreed with you so often. After we put it all on the table he thought you were an excellent accountant and knows you have made some good changes. Tom only thinks about two things, pussy and money." Even that statement made Mary smile.

"So what about my proposition? Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Samuel, I can't marry you in good conscience. I know you feel somewhat responsible and want to do the right thing. I do believe it's very honorable of you but I can't do that to you."

"Do what to me? Can't you get it through your thick head that I'm in love with you?" This was the closest we ever got to an argument.

"Look, Mary, I know Tom married you hoping to get your dad's business. Bill married Sasha because he wanted to do the right thing, even though they don't love each other. I'm not Tom or Bill or any other guy. I want to marry you because I love you and want to spend my life with you."

Mary looked at me with wonder in her eyes. She had made her decision and now she was wondering about me. "I don't know what to say," replied Mary.

"I'll make it real easy for you Mary. There are only two reasons I won't marry you. First, if you've been lying to me and the baby isn't mine."

Mary got almost mad at me. "Samuel, we both know better. You're the only man I've been with in over two years." She looked at me realizing we never have talked about her sex life.

"Tom and I had too much to drink one year and he said we belonged together and wanted to try and get on good terms. It only lasted till he got what he wanted. I never let him touch me again after that. No one has till we were together."

"The only other reason I won't marry you is if you can look me in the face and tell me you don't love me. I'll still be part of my child's life but I won't marry you. I will only marry a woman who loves me."

Mary had tears in her eyes. "I can't tell you that. I love you with all my heart but I don't want you rushing into a marriage you might later regret."

"I know you told me not to tell anyone about the baby but I told my mother. You said you were going to keep the baby and of course it's my mother's grandchild. Probably the only one she will ever have."

"Oh my God, what does she think of me?" asked Mary.

"She wasn't the happiest person to begin with but after she settled down I told her I loved you and that you were carrying her grandchild. After that she mellowed down some. She did tell me how stupid I was not to use protection but believe it or not, my mom said she understands."

"Samuel, I'm not going to rush in and get married. It will be at least two months before my divorce is final anyway. I have a proposition for you."

"Oh, so now you want to proposition me," I said with a smile. It made Mary smile and did break the tension some.

"Samuel, I still don't want you to do something now and regret it later, even years from now. As I said, it will be a couple of months before my divorce with Tom is finalized. I'll be carrying our baby for another six and a half months. I want you to take this time and give it a lot of thought."

"I have thought about it and I choose you," I replied.

"Please, I'm serious. You can date other women and I promise not to say anything about it. I just want you to be sure. When I have our child, we'll talk about marriage again. I just feel you need time to work things out."

"Ok, I agree not to bring up marriage until after the baby is born. I still want to be in my child's life no matter what you decide. Now, I have a question for you," I said to Mary.

"What? I promise to be honest with you," replied Mary.

"During this period of time are we still going to be friends with benefits?" I asked.

"Yes, we can do that as long as you don't keep telling me how much you want to marry me."

For the next couple of months Mary and I had dinner together a couple of times a week. She was beginning to show but we still made love, or in Mary's words, still had sex. It was great.

Oh, I forgot to mention something important here. When Bill found out that his mother was pregnant by me, he told her I just did it to get even with him and Sasha. She did her best to explain to him that it wasn't true. I offered to talk to him but Mary said that wouldn't be the best idea.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.