My Story
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The recollections of an extremely sexual woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   InLaws   Gang Bang   Interracial   First  

Every two weeks I stopped by Stan's office to pick up his paycheck and it always turned into a mini orgy with Patty, Ralph and Bruce. It was at one of those mini orgies that my life changed yet again. I was getting dressed after taking two loads each from Ralph and Bruce when Patty said:

"You need to douche yourself pretty good when you get home."

"Why? Why would you say something like that?"

"We have been trying to reach you all morning" Ralph said. "Stan called. He thinks you are fucking around on him and he called to let us know he would be off the site for a couple of days. He's flying home to try and catch you,"

"Damn! You should have told me that before you fucked me and loosened me up. If he wants pussy tonight he will notice that I'm looser than I should be."

"So don't fuck him" Patty said. "Be pissed at him for not trusting you and coming home to try and catch you fooling around."

As soon as I left the office I called Roger and clued him in and told him to get in touch with Terry and Mark and make sure that they knew not to drop by. On the way home I hit a book store, bought a dozen books and went home. I left the books lying around the house and then showered and douched, put on jeans and a sweatshirt and settled in on the couch with a book and waited to see what Stan was going to do. When Stan walked in on me he would see me at home alone with nothing but books for company.

According to what Ralph said Stan's flight was due in at six-twenty and it was an hour from the airport to the house. At nine there was still no sign of Stan. I thought about it for a minute and then I got up and went out the back door. I crossed the neighbor's back yard to the street behind us and then walked around the block to my street. Mrs. Olsen's bushes screened me as I looked up the street to my house. There was a late model Ford Taurus with a man sitting in it parked where the driver could watch my house.

Stan was playing detective.

Well he could sit in his car all night as far as I was concerned. I went back to the house, read for a bit longer and then went to bed. Figuring Stan would come into the house after I'd gone to work in the morning I set the stage for him. I put my dildo and the bottle of KY on the bedside table and put a couple of our porn tapes next to the bedroom TV and VCR.

The Taurus was gone when I left for work in the morning and I wondered how long Stan had sat there before calling it quits. I kept looking in my rearview mirror, but I never saw a Taurus on my way to work. I stopped by Bob's office and let him know I would not be available and why and then I went to my office and got busy doing my real job.

Just before quitting time I hit every window in the place to check out the streets and I spotted a Taurus with a man sitting in it that was parked where he could see the entrance and exit of the parking lot. I went to Bob's office and entered only to find my mother on her back on his desk with Bob buried in her.

"Oops. Sorry to interrupt. See you both tomorrow."

The Taurus picked me up as I left the parking lot and followed me home. It was another night of book reading on the couch and again around nine I slipped out the back door and walked to where I could see the Taurus. As I walked back to the house I wondered just what Stan was trying to do. He knew that I knew about Lisa and he knew that I wasn't going to make his life miserable over it so what was he doing?

By the time I got to work the next day I was just a little pissed and I stewed over the situation most of the day. Half an hour before quitting time I checked the windows again and spotted the Taurus. I went into Bob's office and asked him if he was busy and he said no.

"Good" I said. "My idiot husband is sitting outside in a car hoping to follow me and catch me cheating so I'm going to cheat on him in here while he is out there sitting on his butt."

Bob smiled, stood up and freed that magnificent ten inch pole of his and I bent forward over his desk and let him take me from behind. He came and when he pulled out I turned and went to my knees and sucked his cock until he was hard again and the second time he took me on his desk just like he had taken my mom the previous day. I debated going for a third time, but then thought that if I stayed inside too long after quitting time it might give Stan ideas that I'd rather he not have.

As the Taurus followed me home I wondered how long Stan was going to keep it up. I called Patty on her cell and asked her if Stan had given any indication of how long he was going to be in town. She told me that he had told Ralph he would be going back to the job site in five days. Since he had only been here two I figured that he wouldn't show himself until the fourth or fifth day so when I got home I gave daddy a call on my cell.

"You want to live dangerously?"

"What do you have in mind?"

I explained my thinking and then asked, "You want to sneak in the back door and fuck your slutty daughter in law while your baby boy sits outside the house?"

"What if you are wrong and he comes into the house?"

"I'll disable the garage door opener so the only way he can come in will be through the front door or back door. I'll put the chains on the doors so he won't be able to rush in. You can do me on the kitchen table and if he tries a door you can scoot out the other one. I figure even if he does come in tonight he will wait until I turn the lights out to go to bed. He will want to sit and watch until then to see if I get a visitor or go out."

"You really want to do this?"

"Damned right I do."

"What time do you want me there?"

"It gets dark about seven so how about seven-thirty?"

"Okay sweetie, see you around seven-thirty."

He slipped in the back door at seven twenty-five and by seven-thirty he was buried in my pussy. Normally I'm quite vocal when I have a cock in my body, but I forced myself to be quiet in case Stan came up to the house and put an ear to the door. Daddy fucked me to three orgasms and then he came and I sucked him hard again and he did me on the kitchen floor. After we both came a second time we sat back and had a beer and then I got down on my hands and knees and daddy took my ass. That night because Stan was just outside I got totally nasty and did something I had never done before (and would never do again). When daddy came and pulled out of my ass I spun around and sucked and licked his cock clean and in the process got him hard again. He took me bent over the kitchen table and when he finished he was done. Nothing I did could get him back up again. He left and I went to bed and slept soundly.

The next day I did Bob in his office again and then watched the Taurus follow me home. I read my book until nine and then I went out the back door and around the block, but this time I didn't hide behind the bushes. I walked up to the car and tried the door. It wasn't locked so I opened it and leaned in and said:

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable in the house?"

He was caught and didn't know what to do.

"Sit here if you want" I said and closed the door and went into the house.

Ten minutes later a sheepish looking Stan came into the house. I was sitting on the couch with my book and I looked up when he came in and then went back to my book. I ignored him and he sat down on the easy chair across from me. After a couple of minutes of silence I said:

"The lover you are trying to catch me with is in the bedroom. Go say hi to him."

He just sat there and I let a couple of minutes go by before I put my book down and said:

"Dick Tracey you ain't. The next time you might want to try a disguise of some kind so people won't come into my office and ask me why my husband is sitting outside watching the building."

He couldn't or wouldn't meet my eyes. Finally I said, "What the hell are you doing Stan? It is obvious that you are spying on me, but why?"

He started to open his mouth and say something, but then closed it.

"Damn it Stan; either talk to me or get the hell out of here and go to a hotel. If you aren't going to talk I don't want you around. I'll help you start. What were you expecting to find?"

He looked at me with a bleak look on his face and said, "You with another man."

"And if you did what then?"

"I'd have something to hold over you if you went for a divorce because of Lisa."

"You've lost me here Stan. What made you think I would be going for a divorce?"

"The calm way you behaved when you found out about Lisa. It isn't natural. You should have been outraged and calling me every name you could think of. Instead you told me to go and have my fun. That just isn't natural so you must have been planning something and didn't want me to panic. I figured that since you had some guy when you called and pretended you were using your phony cock that you would probably keep on with him since you told me to keep on with Lisa."

"What good would it do you to have something to hold over me?"

"If you went for a divorce on adultery I could point out that you had committed adultery also and that since we were even maybe we should go for counseling."

"Counseling?"

"To try and save the marriage."

"You lost me there Stan. I don't understand."

"That's just it; I don't want to lose you."

I thought for a moment and then suddenly it dawned on me. "You are doing this to try and keep me?"

"Of course."

I started laughing and then said, "You big stupid clown; you couldn't get rid of me if you wanted to. I love you and you are stuck with me. Yes, I was outraged over you and Lisa, but I am smart enough to know that making a big scene over it while you were as far away as you were would have only made things more difficult for us. I did fly off the deep end with Jake and I did call you while it was going on out of spite. When it was over I realized it was a huge mistake. I not only shouldn't have done it, but I absolutely shouldn't have let you know.

"When I sat down and thought about it I was still pissed at you, but I could see how it happened. You are an attractive man and of course Lisa would be attracted to you and knowing you like I do I'll bet that she seduced you and not the other way around. You were living in a trailer on a construction site with the nearest town fifty miles away. You were lonely, had nothing to do and you were easy prey for her. Everything would have been fine if I hadn't thrown Jake in your face out of spite. You could have had your bed warmer until the job was done not knowing that I knew and not carrying the load of guilt that I dropped on you that caused you to be here spying on me."

"Who is Jake?"

"Just a guy. I didn't want to do it with anyone I knew or from around here that I might keep running into so I drove out to the airport hotel and picked up a traveling businessman. Some one I'll never see again."

"He the only one?"

"Yes. I don't have your problem baby. I'm not stuck in an out of the way place with nothing to do. There are places I can go, things I can do and people I can spend time with. I do miss making love, but I have our porn tapes and my dildo and I can hold out until you make your trips home." I stood up and said, "And you are home" and I headed for the bedroom.

It was a long night and I wore Stan out. I called in to work the next day and told Bob I was taking two days off and I spent those two days making sure that Stan would never forget me for even a minute. Lisa was never mentioned and when Stan left to catch his flight I didn't think he would be able to get it up for Lisa for a couple of days. If she could get him up, good for Stan.


Stan's trip home was a wake up call for me. It was only pure-assed good luck that I found out he was coming home. If I hadn't known Stan could very well have caught me with his father, his brothers and maybe some of the young meat that Abby and Patty wanted to bring to the house. I might have survived a "Jake" but I could have never survived the others.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.