My Story - Cover

My Story

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The recollections of an extremely sexual woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   InLaws   Gang Bang   Interracial   First  

Bob fixed it up so I could do homework and study on company time under the guise of working on a special project for him (well I was, wasn't I?) and on a Tuesday I met Alex Markus in the restaurant of the downtown Hilton. Dinner was followed by dancing and a few drinks (I had a very credible fake ID) and around ten Alex walked me into room 412. No need for a boring description other than to say that we were both well satisfied when it was over. We had done it all; eaten each other, some sixty-nine, anal twice, vaginal twice and one load down my throat. Alex asked me if I could spend the night and I told him that I couldn't that night, but if he still wanted me to I could probably stay on Thursday.

Wednesday was dinner, followed by drinking and dancing and a repeat of Tuesday evening. Thursday was a bit different. After dinner Alex had tickets to a show and after the show was drinking and dancing and of course a trip to room 412 and it was then that Alex showed me that he had a kinky side. He asked me if I had ever done threesomes and I said I had and he then asked me if I liked them and I told him very much. He picked up the phone and called room service and ordered a bottle of champagne.

He was eating me when the knock on the door came and he got up to get it. I looked up to see him coming back with the room service waiter, an older black man of about forty. Alex pointed at me lying naked on the bed and said:

"If you don't mind sharing that's your tip."

The black man didn't say word. He just smiled and started taking off his uniform.

I was just a little pissed at being taken for granted. Yes, I had said I'd done threesomes and liked it, but I had not been asked if I would like to do what Alex just dropped on me. Part of me wanted to get off the bed, dress and storm out of the room, but in the back of my mind I was considering what that would mean to Bob and the company. Reason prevailed and I smiled at the black man and opened my legs. Alex arranged us so I was cowgirl on the waiter and then Alex took my ass. When both men had come I started sucking the waiter as Alex went and washed his cock and then the waiter took my ass while Alex filled my pussy.

After the waiter had gone Alex did something that had never been done to me before. He went down on me even though I was full of the waiter's cum. It must have been a big turn on for him because he was hard as iron when he pulled his face out of my pussy and moved up to slide his cock into me. He brought me off twice before he came and then as we lay there sipping champagne he said:

"I invited Marcus (the waiter) back when his shift is over at twelve."

Alex did my ass again and then we napped until there was a knock on the door at a little after twelve. Alex got up and came back with Marcus and another black man.

"I told Marcus to bring a little help."

Again I was pissed, but again I kept it to myself as Alex arranged us the way he wanted us. It was a long night. Both Marcus and Jerome (the second black man) came in my pussy twice, my ass once and I took a load from Jerome down my throat and that doesn't even count what Alex pumped into my three holes. It was almost four when the party broke up and I fell asleep next to Alex. Luckily my first class wasn't until eleven on Friday. Alex woke me by finger fucking me and when he saw that I was awake he mounted me one more time and then we showered and I dressed and left.

I only had two classes on Friday and the second let out at two-thirty so I was at work by three. At four Bob called me into his office and told me that Alex was quite taken with me and then he handed me an envelope and said:

"A little token of my appreciation."

Then he told me that he had another 'special' customer coming into town the following week and he asked me if I might happen to have Wednesday night open. I assured him that I did and we made arrangements for me to stop by his apartment for a bite of 'lunch' on Saturday.

When I left his office I opened the envelope and found three thousand dollars. It was official. I was now a paid whore.

After that Bob set me up with his 'special customers' three or four times a month and my 'token of appreciation was never less than two thousand dollars. By the time I graduated I had just over two hundred and sixty thousand in safe deposit boxes at two separate banks.


Graduation found me Ricky less. He called me one Friday evening and cancelled a date we had to attend a party (and yes – it was that kind of party) and asked me to meet him for breakfast at the Village Inn on Saturday. He cut right to it. He had met someone he had fallen in love with. He told me he would never forget me, wished me well and then got up and left.

I was a little stunned. I had no illusions about Ricky and I being in it for the long haul, but I had expected that it would be a slow drifting apart after we both graduated. I had not even remotely expected that it would be so abrupt.

As graduation got closer I began sending out resumes and when Bob found out he wanted to know why.

"I thought you liked it here."

"I do lover, but I'm not going to waste a degree by working as a file clerk."

"I never expected that you would. When you graduate I'll have an appropriate job waiting for you."

I asked him what he had in mind and he told me that he wasn't happy with Sam's replacement and he was going to let him go and give me a shot at the job. When he told me about the pay and benefits I smiled and stopped sending out resumes. If that conversation had taken place a month earlier my retort would have been:

"Yes Bob. But I don't want to be the full-time company whore."

I couldn't say that anymore. Mom was back and she was back with a vengeance. She had seen a doctor and he had put her on hormone treatments and mom had rediscovered sex. My dad was no longer grouchy all the time, Alan was suddenly smiling a lot more and Josh from the mailroom was walking around with a permanent smile on his face. There was a drop in the number of 'special customers' I was seeing and time spent with Bob was cut in half.

With Ricky out of the picture I had several guys asking me for dates and I went out with most of them at least once and I even gave it up for a couple, but I never found one with the right mental attitude to take Ricky's place.

I still played railroad a couple of times a month, but I usually went to them with Abby instead of a guy. I was getting by on a lot less sex than I was used to, but the lack of bed or backseat action gave me more time to work on all the things that needed to be done before graduation. I had term papers, projects and presentations that needed to be completed. The last one, a group project for my Strategic Analysis for Business class, was finished on time and then I was able to sit back and relax and think about where I wanted to move when I graduated,

I finally settled on an apartment that was close to work. It was a two bedroom and the apartment complex had a pool and an exercise room. Thanks to my safe deposit boxes I had no trouble coming up with the first and last months rent and the security deposit. Mom went with me to shop for furniture and things and then mom surprised me by paying for all the furniture as a graduation present from her and dad. I moved in one week before graduation.


Graduation came and went and I started full time for Bob. My third day on the job as a full-time employee brought about another major change in my life. It took a couple of months to happen, but the seed was planted when Bob called me into his office and told me that he had a couple of very 'special customers' coming to town the following week and he asked me if I would 'spend some time' with them. Before I could say yes he said:

"I guess I need to let you know that they are a little kinky. They like to double team girls. Is that something that you can do?"

"It depends."

"On what?"

"Is double teaming the extent of their kinkiness or do they have some other kinks that I may not care for."

"None that I've ever heard of. They just like to share their women."

"I guess I can do it then."

The following Tuesday I found myself at the Marriott in room 218 with Jason and Tom. There was no diner and dancing with the two, just sex. Lots and lots and lots of sex. If it could be done by two men and a woman we did it – twice! The two decided to stay over for a second night and we did it again only I got dinner out of it the second night. My token of appreciation for the two evenings was five thousand dollars. I found out later that the 'tokens' were actually commissions that I received for the signing of contracts that I helped facilitate. Commissions that were totally under the table.

The session with Jason and Tom led to Bob asking me to do other multiple partner meetings. Several with two men, a couple with three and one with four. My tokens for those were also quite generous and the stash in my safe deposit boxes kept growing and growing.

What with going to parties with Abby once or twice a month, my time with Bob and the time I was spending with Bob's 'special customers' I was getting enough sex, but I missed having a guy of my own. The problem of course was that I just couldn't find one who had the kind of mind set that I needed him to have.

The seed that had been planted during the meeting with Bob that had led to my evening with Tom and Jason took root and grew into a large plant – a plant that flowered on a Wednesday evening in November. I was entertaining four of Bob's 'special customers' at the Marriott when there was a knock on the door. Don answered it and I heard a voice I recognized say:

"Hi; I'm here for the party" and my mother walked into the room and saw her baby girl on hands and knees with a cock in both ends of her.

"As you can see" Dan said, "She is busy and Mike and I have been waiting our turn, but now that you are here and we don't have to wait any more."

Mom was rooted to the spot, staring at the tableau in front of her and I don't even think she noticed Don and Mike undressing her until they got to where they were unsnapping her bra and tugging down her thong. She looked from one to the other and then back at me and then she shrugged and went with the flow.

It of course was not the first time I'd seen my mom doubled, and images of that first time when I'd walked in on her flashed through my mind, but it was certainly her first time seeing the same thing happening to her daughter. It was weird though seeing her on the next bed looking like a mirror image of what I was doing on my bed. I was on hands and knees plugged at both ends and so was mom.

Paul came in me and then Dave moved from my mouth to my pussy. Over on mom's bed Don came in mom and Mike moved from her mouth to her pussy. Paul took his limp cock over to mom and offered it to her mouth and she took it and at the same time Don came over to me with his just deflated member and I took him in my mouth. Picture it! Mother and daughter tasting each other for the first time. And just how weird is it for a daughter to watch her mother take a cock in her ass? Not only take it in the ass, but scream:

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Cum in my ass! Harder damn it, harder!"

The four men shared the two of us until ten-thirty when mom said she had to be going. That left me with the four until I called it quits at midnight. I left the hotel wondering how my next meeting with my mother was going to go when we got to work in the morning.


The next morning mom was waiting for me in the parking lot. She got out of her car and got in my Mustang and as soon as she was in she asked:

"How long has it been going on?"

I knew what she was asking and I said, "Since you stopped being Bob's 'go-to-girl.' He asked me if I would be interested in taking your place."

"Just like that? He called you into his office, told you I used to be the company whore and asked you to take my place?"

"Pretty much" and then I told her about the Christmas party and what I'd been doing with Bob ever since. She looked at me with a stunned look on her face and then said:

"It must be something in my DNA that I passed on to you. Come on, were going to be late."

She joined me at lunch (much to Alan's displeasure) and told me that she had talked with Bob that morning. Apparently he had been in the middle of a crisis with one of our biggest customers and had totally spaced out that he had already set me up with the four guys and he had asked mom to take care of them.

"He wants to know if we would be willing to do it again."

"Do what again?"

"Entertain clients together."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that it would be up to you."

"You told him that? You told him you would be up to having orgies with your own daughter?"

"It didn't kill us last night. In fact, once I got over the shock of seeing you there I thought it was as erotic as all get out and I want to do it again."

"This from the woman who got all bent out of shape when Alan wanted to get me involved with you and your posse?"

"If I knew then what I know now I would have been all for it. Anyway, think about it. Bob will probably ask you about it sometime today."

At three Bob called me into his office and handed me an envelope with my 'token of appreciation' in it and asked me if I had talked with my mom. I said that I had seen her at lunch and then he asked me if it was something I thought I could do. I acted reluctant and he said:

"I've got some customers who would go nuts over a mother/daughter thing."

I still didn't say a word and just stood there looking apprehensive.

"You know I'll make it worth your while."

"Let me think about it. Last night was a shock to me and I still don't know how I feel about it."

I left his office knowing damned well that I would do it – that I looked forward to doing it. When mom asked me about my meeting with Bob I told her that I hadn't committed to anything, but that I was probably going to do it.

The following Monday Bob called me into his office and told me he had some 'special customers' coming to town the next day and asked me if I would be willing to 'visit' with them with my mother and after several seconds of hesitation I told him I would do it.

There were five of them and we met them for dinner and drinks at five and by seven mom and I were naked on adjoining beds. And talk about a kinky evening! It was the first time I'd seen mother three holed and the first time she saw me the same way. The five men worked us over pretty good until mom had to leave at ten and then they were all mine until I ended it at midnight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.