My Story - Cover

My Story

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The recollections of an extremely sexual woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   InLaws   Gang Bang   Interracial   First  

The week before they left I was doing both of them – Billy in my ass and Bert in my pussy – when Billy said:

"We need to make a change here."

"What?" I asked.

"It doesn't seem right that you don't have a cock in your mouth. All of your holes should have something in them."

I didn't say anything, just moaned as he slammed his cock into me. The he said:

"Okay Jim, come join the party" and Jimmy Melbourne came out of the closet. Jimmy was naked and he had a hard on and it led the way as he walked over to the bed where Bert and Billy were plowing away at me. I should have been pissed, but I wasn't because Jimmy Melbourne was a hunk! Billy said:

"Show Jimmy what you can do with your mouth sis."

Jimmy walked up until his cock was an inch from my face and then I looked up at him and then back down at his cock and opened my mouth. For the next three hours the three boys three holed me and I loved it! We stopped fifteen minutes before mom was due home. As the boys were getting dressed Billy said:

"I'm giving you to Jim since Bert and I will be gone."

"Don't I get a say in it?"

"No. I need someone I can trust to keep you occupied. Jim isn't going to college so he will be here to keep you company while Bert and I are away. I don't need you getting a boyfriend that I don't know. Bert and I will still be doing you every time we come home and Jim has promised to keep you available."

I said nothing at the time, but after Bert and Jimmy were gone I called Billy a rotten cocksucker for letting Jimmy know about our incest.

"What am I going to do if he blabs about it?"

"He won't."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because he is banging both of his sisters and he knows if he lets our secret out I'll let out his."

"How did you find out about him and his sisters?"

"He told me. One day at lunch he told me that he thought you were hot and then he asked me if I was fucking you and I got all indignant and said "Hell no; she's my sister for God's sake." He said if you were his sister he would be fucking you every day and I said that no he wouldn't because it was illegal. Then he said it was no big deal; that he was fucking both of his sisters. I told him he was full of shit and he told me he would prove it to me.

"He took me home with him and had me hide in his closet and then I watched him fuck Sharon. While he was fucking Sharon Sally came in and started undressing as she told him to save some for her. He finished Sharon and Sally sucked him hard again and then he fucked her. Sharon stood there watching and then she said to hurry up because she wanted more. Jim laughed and told me to come out of the closet and take care of her. Later he told me that since he had let me fuck his sisters I should let him fuck mine."

"His sisters? You did them both?"

"Yeah, but neither one of them was as good as you."

And that is how Jimmy Melbourne got to be my new boyfriend.


Three months later Jimmy and I went on a double date with Charlie Atlee and his girlfriend. The necking got hot and heavy after the movie and Charlie's girl kept slapping his hands away from her tits. After we dropped her off at her house Jimmy told Charlie that I would take care of his case of blue balls. I was a little upset at being taken for granted, but it had been some time since I'd had a threesome – and I really did like them – so I did Charlie on the backseat while Jimmy drove us out to the lake and then I did both of them on a blanket down by the swimming beach. After that Jimmy, Charlie and I spent a lot of time together.

Bert and Billy came home for the holidays and I was kept busy doing the four of them. Charlie never knew about Billy, but he, Jimmy and Bert three holed me several times and Billy, Jimmy and Bert did me even more.

After Billy and Bert went back to school in January Jimmy said, "You really do get off on foursomes so I need to get somebody else to help me and Charlie. Can you think of anyone you might like?"

"Just someone who will keep quiet about it. If word ever got back to my dad about what I'm doing I'll get grounded until I'm seventy-five."

Jimmy brought his cousin Jake into the mix and for the next couple of years I did Jimmy, Jake and Charlie two or three times a week and Billy and Bert when they were home from school.


When I turned seventeen I cut back some and told Jimmy that I needed to start dating boys my own age and who were in my classes. I really wanted to go to the senior prom so I needed to spend some time with my peers.

About that time Charlie got engaged to some girl I didn't know and Jake moved to take a job somewhere out of state. I still saw Jimmy two or three times a week, but I started dating boys my own age. It was probably evil of me but I sent many a boy home with blue balls. No one in high school, at least as far as I knew, had any idea of what a tramp I had been back in middle school and I had no intention of anyone ever finding out. One of my class mates was going to get lucky, but I was taking my time to find the one I wanted,

With the prom only three months away I settled on Richard Beemis. Ricky was a fullback on the football team and quite a few girls in our class (and in the classes below us) were interested in him. I found out where he hung out and made it a point to keep bumping into him and one day he asked me for a date. I said yes and from then on he never had a chance.

I kissed him on the second date; he got his hands on my tits on the fourth, my bra off on the sixth, his hand up my skirt on the ninth and his fingers in me on the tenth. He got a hand job on the twelfth, thirteenth, and fourteenth and I let him push my head down on his cock on the fifteenth. He kept begging me to let him fuck me, but I kept saying no. I told him I was not going to go all the way with anyone until prom night.

"You are going with me, right?"

"I don't know. You haven't asked me."

"I thought it was a given since we have been going together for the last three months."

"Nothing is a given."

"Will you go to the prom with me?"

"Of course I will. Now unzip so I can give you something to hold you until then."

Of course all the time I was going out with him I was still spreading for Jimmy whenever I wasn't on a date with Ricky.


Prom night was a dream. Ricky picked me up in a chauffeured limousine and a dozen guys danced with me that night, but Ricky was the only one I let get close enough to feel his hard cock pressing into me. When the dance was over we went to a couple of after prom parties and I couldn't believe some of the scenes I saw. I guess I had missed a bit by not getting involved earlier with my classmates.

The first party we hit was just a bunch of loud music and drinking with a lot necking going on, but the second party could be considered an orgy. Well maybe not an orgy because everyone wasn't fucking everyone else, but there were couples fucking in damned near every room in the house.

Scott's parents had sprung for two kegs and then had gone to a hotel after telling Scott to make sure the house was still standing when they came home. I saw things that night that surprised the hell out of me. Half a dozen girls who I would have sworn were stone assed virgins and downright prudes were getting fucked and giving blow jobs all over the place. I began to get worried. I fully intended to rock Ricky's world that night, but no way was I going to be a public spectacle like those other girls were being.

I was sipping a coke (I wouldn't even go close to alcohol back then) and talking to Brenda Speer, one of the few fully dressed girls there, when Ricky came up to me, took my arm and said:

"Come on; you have just got to see this."

He walked me to a bedroom and I stood in the doorway and watched Abby Dalton pull a train. My pussy tingled as she took a cock in all three holes and there were seven other naked boys waiting their turn. I knew how she felt being used by three guys and I almost wished I could take her place right then. I got instantly wet. Not true. I was already wet by then, but I got a lot wetter when I thought of what it must be like to do ten guys (actually twelve because two more walked in while I was standing there.

I looked at Ricky and acted pissed. "Why did you think that I needed to see this? Do you think you are going to get me into one of these rooms here? I'm not a slut Ricky and if you knew what kind of party this was going to be ahead of time and you brought me here anyway then you may not be the kind of guy I want to spend time with."

All bullshit of course since what I had seen had me hotter than hell and I was itching to fuck, but just not there. Just before I turned and walked away the guy in Abby's mouth came and when he pulled out and moved away from her Abby looked up, saw me standing there and she smiled at me and winked. As Ricky pulled me away from the doorway and led me to the limo I was wondering why in God's name she had winked at me.

In the limo Ricky pulled me close to him and he kissed me. We tongue wrestled for a while and his hands started wandering. I didn't bother to fight him off. We both knew what was going to happen so why play games. I unzipped him and got his cock out into the open and I started giving him a slow hand job. He worked a hand up my legs and tugged my panties aside. I moved my legs apart and he got a finger and then two in me. I pulled away from him and quickly took my panties off and then spread my legs wide. Ricky got his gingers back to work and I lowered my head and licked the head of his cock. He moaned and said:

"You aren't a virgin are you?"

It was a statement more than a question and I said, "I never said that I was."

"Then why..."

"Why did I make you wait? Because I'm not a slut and I don't do it with just anyone. I have to know the guy and really like him before I give it up."

I lowered my head and licked his cock again and then took him in my mouth and sucked on him while my fingers teased his balls. He moaned again and hunched up at my mouth and I knew what was coming. I deep throated him just as he emptied himself into my mouth. I swallowed his stuff and was surprised at the pleasant 'nutty' taste. All the other cum that I'd swallowed had been sort of salty.

"Damn!" he said as I pulled my mouth off of him. "No other girl has ever done that to me."

"Bullshit! You can't say a girl has never given you a blow job. You've gotten several from me."

"No. No girl has ever let me cum in her mouth."

"I might have even more surprises for you tonight boyfriend."

The limo started to slow down and Ricky tucked his cock away and zipped up and I picked my panties up off the floor and put them in my purse. When we stepped out of the limo I saw that we were at the entrance of a hotel. Ricky tipped the driver and as the limo sped away Ricky said:

"I dropped my car off here earlier when I rented the room."

"Why are we standing out here talking?"

We went inside and down the hall to room 116. For the next three hours I did my best to fuck Ricky to death. I sucked him hard and fucked him then I sucked him hard and fucked him again. It took longer for me to get him up for the third time, but by the same token it took him longer to get off the third time and he managed to ring my chimes twice. When I swallowed his knob for the fourth time he tried to push me away.

"Oh no you don't" I said, "You haven't had my ass yet."

He moaned and stopped trying to push me away, but alas, he didn't get my ass that night. I tried, I tried really hard, but I could no get him up for another go.

When he dropped me at my house in the morning we tongue wrestled for a while before I got out of his car. He walked me to my front door and I kissed him again and as I did I reached down and rubbed his trouser covered cock.

"Next time baby."

"Next time?"

"Next time you get my ass boyfriend."

I kissed him again and went into the house. It had indeed been a perfect prom night.


I could be a calculating bitch some times and once I found out that Ricky and I were going to going to the same college I decided that Ricky was going to be my new fulltime boyfriend. Jimmy wouldn't be going anywhere and I didn't want to have to start from scratch. Jimmy took it well and in fact he told me that he had been expecting it since I had started dating my classmates. I didn't cut Jimmy off cold; I did see him once or twice every couple of weeks or so and he was always invited when Billy and Bert came home from school.

After the prom Ricky became my steady and I found that I had chosen well. Ricky was up (no pun intended) for everything that I wanted to do. He was willing to eat my pussy and once he knew how I liked it done he got quite good at it. The thing I really liked about Ricky was his cock. It was a good seven inches in length, but it wasn't much bigger around than a Ballpark frank. It was a perfect fit for my butt and Ricky took to anal sex like a baby duck to water.

So that was my love life from prom to graduation – Ricky and occasionally Billy, Bert and Jimmy.

With graduation out of the way and three months to kill before I started college I went to work fulltime at the part time job I'd had since I was sixteen. It wasn't much, just working behind the counter at the Dairy Queen, but it was spending money and what my dad said was 'life experience' to help prepare me for the "Real World." So my summer was pretty much set. I'd be serving cones dipped in chocolate, making Blizzards, Peanut Buster Parfaits and fucking Ricky, Billy, Bert and Jimmy. That was pretty much all I had to look forward to until I started college.

That is until the day I went to work and found it locked up tight and with a notice posted on the window that the business had been seized for non-payment of taxes. I turned around and went back home where I got the biggest shock of my young life.

There were two cars in the driveway that I didn't recognize. No one should have been there. Mom and dad were both at work and Billy and Bert were at football camp. If I had been a couple of years older and a little wiser about the way of the world and given that no one was supposed to be there I would have called the police and reported burglars in the house or something, but I didn't even think of that. I just went right on into the house.

The loud "Oh fuck yes; harder, fuck me harder" that I heard told me what was going on, but not who was doing it. The noises were coming from mom and dad's bedroom so I headed that way. I just walked up to the open bedroom door, looked in and gasped. There was my mother on the bed and I instantly saw that I was indeed my mother's daughter. What is the saying? "The leaves don't fall very far from the tree?" It must have been in my genes, passed on to me by my mom.

Mom was in the middle of her bed and she had Mark's cock in her mouth – Mark was her boss – and her pussy and ass were filled by two other guys she worked with and whose names I couldn't remember. Mark was looking down at mom and saying:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.