Haitian Revival - Cover

Haitian Revival

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

Chapter 5

There was something in there that stirred feelings of dread within Jennifer's heaving bosom. Instinctively she backed away.

"Seize her!" screeched Touissant, "Tie her!"

From behind her two big black men grabbed her slender wrists and hauled Jennifer over to where two large wooden stakes a few feet apart had been driven into the earth. Too enfeebled and frightened to struggle Jennifer watched as her wrists were securely restrained by manacles dangling from the top of the stakes.

Several other men now sprang forward eagerly to move the coffin to a spot right in front of the helpless Hollywood hottie. What was in there had receded but now emerged once more.

"NO!" Jennifer screamed in terror as she saw what it was.

As a child growing up in Texas Jennifer had been bitten by a grass snake. It was only a nip and totally harmless but to a little girl it had been a terrifying moment as the beast had sprung at her. A lifelong fear of snakes had resulted.

And now, as she was naked and unable to move a snake rose out of the coffin in front of her. The head of the snake slowly rose, now as high as her knee. The eyes in the bulbous head did not blink, cold darkness fixed upon the struggling white woman.

In her nightmares the snake in Texas had been big but that was just her imagination inflating her fear. Here in Haiti this particular snake was big, very big.

"G-Get it away f-from me!" she stammered, "Please!"

She was about to offer to suck the dick of every man present but the words stuck in her throat as she saw a second snake emerging from within the coffin.

The first snake was now as high as her hips, the green/blue skin glistening in the light of the flames. The second was just as large and also rising.

"Oh no! Oh sweet shit! No!"

A third snake head had rose up.

Desperately Jennifer pulled at the manacles, pulling so hard the rusty iron cut her skin. Her eyes were filling with tears as she ignored the pain and pulled harder. Futile.

Down and getting closer she could sense the snakes moving towards her. So close she could hear the hissing.

Blinking away tears Jennifer wrenched her head round to plead with Toussaint.

"Please! Let me go! I'll pay you!"

"Money?" replied Touissant coldly, "Typical Western whore. I cannot be bought!"

He started chuckling. Most people disliked snakes, some feared them. But this woman had a whole new level of terror. It amused him. Turned him on.

"Someone help me!" shrieked Jennifer, flinging her head back in despair.

Around she could hear the crowd rhythmic chanting. A low, bass sound. Interspersed with the unmistakable sound of laughter.

Jennifer glanced back at the snakes ... just at the moment the first two lunged at her. They were so fast she had no time to react. She braced herself for the painful jolt of teeth ripping her open but instead the snakes latched onto her legs at the knees and wrapped themselves around her. Both snakes kept their eyes upon those of their victim, seeming to smirk as their grip tightened.

"Powerful creatures, aren't they?" said Toussaint as he bent down to the coffin.

As he smiled the third snake gently wrapped itself around his arm and let him raise it up high.

He approached the prostrate white woman, the snake reaching out towards her face.

"It likes your smell," the big Negro continued, "The stench of a whore!"

Jennifer was too terrified to say anything. The parts of her body that could move were shaking in fear.

Toussaint held his snake-filled arm out. He smiled as the snake tongue whipped out to repeatedly lick at Jennifer's nipples. Then it was right in front of her face.

"uuuuhhhhh... ,"

Jennifer clamped her mouth shut as the snake licked at her lips.

"Where else will you taste, my friend?" Tousssaint murmured, "Ah! Yes! Of course!"

He bent down and Jennifer gasped as she felt snake tongue inside her most intimate area. The cold tingle was not painful but the horror of her situation consumed her.

"Ahhhhhh!" she gasped as she felt the snake again, deeper inside her now.

Jennifer gritted her teeth as the snake explored. It tingled ... She blushed, finding it hard to breathe. She was...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.