The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

We stared at each other for a long moment. We understand each other pretty well. We ended up chuckling as we climbed out of the car and went across the street to the bar. But that doesn’t mean we aren’t nervous. We’re excited. But we’re nervous.

The first thing we notice when we enter the bar, aside from the large crowd of men, is that a row of folding tables has been added down the center of the narrow room to increase the seating capacity. They’ve squeezed six tables into the constricted space. Now there’s only just barely room to walk between the tables they added and the booths along each wall.

Tommy is already doing business in his corner booth. He looked up when we came in. I saw him check the time to make certain we aren’t late. His expression didn’t change but I imagine he’s disappointed we’re on time.

We made our way through the crowded room, getting groped all the way. Apparently our fans remember us.

When we reached the back corner, Tommy ordered us to strip and get to work. The man sitting across from him in the booth obviously wasn’t here last week. He stared in shock as Piper and I undressed and handed Tommy our few articles of clothing. Piper removed her panties, too. She didn’t wait for some pervert to offer to buy them. Good thinking. This way she’s more likely to get them back at the end of the day.

Tommy looked us over and said, “You don’t look any the worse for wear. I don’t even see any bruises!”

He didn’t even ask about Craig. The sorry son of a bitch!

I asked Tommy and his customer if they want anything from the bar.

He shook his head and said, “Later.”

We started making our way around the room taking orders and getting groped. Navigating the small bar is even more difficult now because we’re getting groped from all sides. But I’d be lying if I tried to tell anyone I’m not having a good time. And I know Piper is, too. All these men want us. They all have erections from looking at our naked bodies and touching us. I’m sorry if I lose my Feminist Card for saying this, but that turns me the fuck on!

It took us a lot longer to see to all the customers, in part because there are more men in the bar today. But the men were more confident from the very beginning. Most of them enjoyed our company last week. They know who we are and what the limits are.

I suspect, though, that the limits today will be much more generous than they were last week. I’m worried about that. For the most part I’ve recovered from taking ten miles of hard black cock into my body. But I’m not certain I’m ready to take more just yet. Certainly not this much more.

I feel the desire. I started getting horny before I even got out of the car in the parking lot. My mind is ready for a good fuck. I’m just worried about how well my much abused and still very tender body can withstand another afternoon of rough sex. I don’t think for a minute that these men want to “make love” to us. They want to roughly grope us and explore every inch or our naked bodies. But more than that, they all want to fuck us!

Not very much time passed before the question on everyone’s mind was asked and answered. After Piper and I had taken care of all the drink orders and been groped by nearly every man in the bar, one of the customers loudly reminded Tommy that he had said he would be open to offers for a little pussy from his new waitresses today.

Tommy looked up from his conversation with his loan sharking customer and said, “I’ve been thinking about that. Let me finish what I’m doing here and I’ll tell you guys what I’ve decided.”

There was an immediate air of expectancy in the room. We all noticed he didn’t say no. It’s going to be a long day.

It isn’t even noon yet. There are somewhere in the neighborhood of a hundred men in the bar and we know more men will be coming and going all day. Tommy already told us we’ll be staying until closing time today. That could mean an awful lot of sex.

It won’t be as bad as being raped by forty large black men with twelve-inch cocks, all intent on making it as violent an act as they possibly can. These aren’t professionals, sexual athletes with a cruel streak. They’re just normal men with normal cocks. But still, it’s a lot of cock.

Piper and I continued to circulate and allow the men around us to paw our bodies to their heart’s content. From time to time one or the other of us was pulled into a lap and forced to allow some boozed-up man with cigarette breath to kiss us while his fingers were buried deep in our sopping wet pussies. As long as Tommy didn’t object there was nothing we could do about it.

The men are all waiting impatiently to hear what Tommy has planned for us. Piper and I are as impatient to hear his plans for us as the men are.

Tommy’s customer finally left. Tommy stood up and announced, “Boys, it’s gonna be a long day. They’ll be here until closing time. Both of them had a hard day the day before yesterday and I don’t want them to spend all their time on their backs or on their knees. I make more money when they’re out here serving beer to you horny assholes.”

There was an outburst of loud laughter at that.

“What I’m going to propose is a lottery. You buy a ticket for ten dollars for a chance to fuck whichever of these cunts you want, or both if you want to spring for two tickets. Every half hour they’ll each draw a winning number from a hat and go into the storeroom with whoever the winner is. They’re both three holers so you can fuck whichever hole you want. The odds are pretty high, about fifty-fifty that you’ll all get a chance at one of them, maybe both of them if you’re lucky. You guys won’t have to put out a hundred bucks for ten minutes of sex and you’ll still get to grope them all you want for free.

“A little later I’ll probably have them put on a little show to keep you interested if they aren’t too busy.”

It sounded like a reasonable compromise to me. The men seemed to have mixed emotions. They don’t want to spend a fortune on a piece of ass. But they don’t like the idea of spending ten or twenty dollars and not getting laid either.

The bartender gave Piper and me each two rolls of numbered tickets. Hers are red, mine are blue. He sent us out into the bar to sell them. No one declined. In fact, every customer I approached bought two tickets, one for the chance to fuck me and one for the chance to fuck Piper.

I’m almost certain every man in the bar bought two tickets. A little easy math and I realized Tommy just made two thousand dollars. And all he had to do was make the announcement! Piper and I are the ones who’ll do all the work.

The first raffles were held immediately. I drew a number from one hat and Piper from another. There were two loud cheers when the numbers were read and nearly a hundred disappointed moans from men with very hard cocks impatiently waiting to bury their cocks in our bodies.

Tommy pointed out the door to the storeroom and told them they can use the old mattress on the floor in there. The two men collected their winnings, my daughter and me, and headed for the door. The man eagerly dragging me to the storeroom is probably in his early sixties. He’s bald and has a big pot belly hanging down over his belt. Despite his appearance, though, I don’t mind. I just hope he has a nice cock and little stamina. I could really use a nice orgasm right about now to take the edge off.

Piper wasn’t much better off. The man escorting her is only a few years younger than my date. But at least he’s tall and skinny and has all his hair. That’s about all I can say about him, though. Both men are typical of the clientele in this sleazy, redneck bar. From listening to the conversations while serving drinks I have the impression that the combined IQ in the room can’t be much over one hundred.

These guys may not be too bright but they’re certainly horny and judging by the bulges I’ve seen as I worked the room they all seem virile enough.

To prove it, as soon as we entered the storeroom both men began to frantically unfasten their pants. They exposed two very normal, very average cocks. The man with Piper was all over her as soon as his cock was set free. He kissed her and groped her for a moment before tossing her onto the mattress and all but jumping on top of her in a flying leap.

She’s as turned on as I am at the moment and she gave every indication of enjoying it just as much as he did. She was quite vocal about it, too. She was so loud that I don’t doubt the men out in the bar heard her passionate cries.

My “date” pushed me to my knees and placed the head of his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and began to suck, grateful to him for not raping my mouth the way those men all did at the studio. He didn’t slam his cock into me or try to force it down my throat. He stood there watching the other man fuck my daughter and let me suck his cock for a few minutes.

He didn’t cum in my mouth, though. After several minutes he pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me to my feet. He led me to the mattress and placed me on my hands and knees with my face just inches from Piper’s.

The man fucking Piper seemed to understand what he has in mind and smiled. I was ordered to kiss my daughter as the man behind me began sliding his cock into my pussy. They probably assume this incestuous act would be embarrassing for us. They have no idea. Piper and I began to kiss passionately, moaning and enjoying orgasm after orgasm as those two old men fucked us.

I don’t think either of us even noticed when the men finally climaxed. We were so wrapped up in our pleasure that they had become just a means to an end, a very pleasant end. We continued even after the men finally pulled out of us and sat back to watch in amazement for a few minutes.

We were allowed one more orgasm each before they separated us. I’m not even sure why we each achieved another orgasm. We weren’t being touched except for our passionate kisses. I know it was more than that, though. It was the entire, strange, sexually charged situation of working naked and being constantly groped in a bar full of strange men and being raffled off. This is much sexier situation for both of us than the horror of two nights ago.

We had only as much time to rest and recover from being used like common prostitutes as it took the men to put their clothing back in order. It occurred to me that the abuse we suffered at the studio didn’t interfere with the pleasure we just received in the least. I enjoyed what just happened so much I found myself wishing we could just stay here and let Tommy send the next two men in.

I’m fully aware of how wrong it is to feel that way. My conscience should have been beating me with a club. It isn’t just that I’m cheating on my perfect husband. It’s much worse than that. I’ve involved my daughter! More than that, I’m happy for her!! I know she’s enjoying this, or at least most of this, as much as I am and I can’t help being happy for her. Add to that the unthinkable, I’ve had sex with my son AND my daughter. I have to be the worst mother in the world!

But I feel what I feel. I’d be more than happy to never set foot in that studio again and I’m terrified of what might happen if we end up back there. Except for that, the terrible things I’ve done since I met Tommy are my fantasies come true and I’m sorry, but I can’t help being turned on. Telling myself how wrong it is doesn’t seem to make any difference at all.

The men who just finished using us stood over us in silence for a couple of minutes, putting their clothing in order and savoring the moment I suppose. Or perhaps they’re burning the image and memory into their small brains.

They finally turned and left the room together. As they stepped back out into the bar they were greeted by cheers and applause from the others, all hoping to be next. It was all pretty immature I thought. But I would expect that sort of behavior from these men.

Piper and I got to our feet and followed them out into the bar. We detoured to the ladies room and spent a few minutes freshening up. We need to be nice and clean or the others won’t want to grope us. That would never do.

Almost an hour passed before Tommy decided it was time for us to put on a show. It was nothing special for Piper and me. We’ve lost track of the number of times we’ve done this for each other. But the guys all seemed to enjoy it. Two men picked me up and placed me on my back on the bar. Two more men picked Piper up and lowered her on top of me in the classic sixty-nine position.

We enjoyed a couple of nice leisurely orgasms and managed to get a short break out of it. Unfortunately, it only happened that once. There were a lot of times during the rest of the day that I wanted them to humiliate us like that again just so we could get a little rest. Except for stopping to have sex once every half hour, Piper and I were on our feet hustling drinks all damn day! We weren’t given a ten-minute break or a lunch break. The only thing we ate all day was semen.

We both discovered that after several hours, working as a waitress and prostitute in a titty-bar stops being quite as exciting as we thought it would be. The sex was okay most of the time. And getting groped by strange men, most of whom are old enough to be your father or even your grandfather is an erotic experience for those of us who have minds wired that way, like my daughter and me.

But it was getting to be a pretty difficult job as time passed. Except when we were pulled down into some man’s lap and molested or in the storeroom having sex we spent all of our time on our feet fetching beers. It’s a lot of damn work!

The sex part never became onerous. We were both fucked in the ass a couple times and that wasn’t particularly pleasant. But it didn’t happen that often and we’re getting used to it by now. And the men began to calm down after a couple of hours. As a result, the groping became less adolescent and more pleasant. But the job grew increasingly tedious and our legs were getting very tired. By the time the day was over and the bar closed I would have given anything to just sit down and relax for a few minutes.

Instead, the customers were ushered out, somewhat rudely I thought, and we spent the next fifteen minutes on our knees sucking off Tommy and the bartender.

After quickly recovering from his orgasm the bartender emptied the cash register, counted the money and prepared the day’s take for deposit.

While he was waiting, Tommy placed his large, brown paper shopping bag full of cash from his loan sharking business on the table. I couldn’t help but notice that there seemed to be much more money in the bag than there was last week. I doubt if a violent man like Tommy has a lot of trouble getting his money back from his loan sharking customers.

I still had to smile. It seems so inappropriate that he would carry so much money around in a brown paper shopping bag. As brief cases go it isn’t very impressive. I wonder if he does it on purpose.

He sat on his bench holding our clothes in his hand and said, “I slipped copies of the DVDs from your two trips to Rick’s and your first trip to the studio into your purse.”

He saw the confusion on my face. With a voice dripping with derision he said, “Rick’s? The place where you’re going to be buying most of your clothes from now on?”

The biker boutique! I didn’t know it had a name!

“You can count on being here every Saturday from now on. I made more money in here today than I normally make in a week. I’ve got something new planned for Tuesday. You ain’t gonna like it. But I’m warning you right now, I ain’t gonna take any shit out of you. The important thing for you two to remember is that for the next five and a half months I own your asses.”

He looked me in the eyes and snarled, “You know how serious I am about that, right bitch? You’ve seen just how impatient I can be. Right?”

I didn’t dare try to reason with him. I can still hear the sound of him punching and kicking Craig until he was lying senseless on the floor. I nodded submissively, hating myself more for being a coward that for anything else I’ve done.

Tommy was apparently satisfied that he has us cowed. He stood up without another word and escorted us out of the bar. Both of us are still naked but we didn’t dare complain. We were forced to wait beside him on the sidewalk while he locked the door. He still has our clothes and our purses.

He’s totally unconcerned that someone might see us. After all, he’s fully dressed. He escorted us across the street. We walked to his car and he finally handed us back our things. He turned toward his car, opened his trunk and tossed in the bank deposit bag he got from the bartender and the paper bag with the proceeds from his loan shark business.

Before he could close the trunk a dark figure appeared out of the dark, seemingly appearing out of nowhere. I was startled and nearly screamed. I didn’t. But a high-pitched squeak escaped from me before I clamped my hand over my mouth alerting Tommy.

Tommy was startled by the sound I made. He spun around to see what caused me to make that noise.

I saw the gun first. It was several long, terrifying seconds before I tore my eyes away from the large handgun and realized the shadowy figure is Craig!

Judging by the smug, arrogant look on his face, Tommy knew who it was immediately. And he wasn’t impressed.

He smiled and said, “You don’t have the balls, you fuckin’ fairy. All you’ve managed to do is make yourself look like a pansy and piss me off. Just like the last time you screwed up this is just going to make things harder on your two cunts. Now get the fuck out of here before I take that thing away from you and shove it up your ass.”

Craig ignored Tommy’s threats. In a calm, reasoned voice he said, “There isn’t a chance in hell of getting you to see reason. Is there?”

When I heard the sound of Craig’s voice I suddenly knew something terrible was going to happen. Unfortunately, Tommy remained unconvinced that my husband has the balls to actually use the gun in his hand.

I think Craig saw in Tommy’s eyes that there was no chance of working this out. Without taking his eyes off of Tommy, he said to me, “Take Piper and get out of here ... NOW!”

I can’t even describe the terror I felt at that moment. Tommy still thinks he has the upper hand. I know better. Craig is a great guy. He’s easy going. But he isn’t the wuss Tommy imagines him to be. I grabbed Piper’s hand with the intention of rushing to my car but before we could move, Tommy, still with that arrogant smile on his face, reached for the gun in Craig’s hand. He was certain Craig wouldn’t pull the trigger. He didn’t even try to disguise his actions. He calmly reached out to take the gun away from Craig.

There was a muffled pop. I’ve never heard a gun firing except on television. It wasn’t what I expected. It was such a quiet sound that I didn’t realize Craig had pulled the trigger. Not at first.

Tommy didn’t seem to realize it for a few seconds, either. He still had that arrogant smile on his face when he looked down at the small hole in his shirt quizzically.

In that moment Craig ordered us to leave again. Piper turned and tried to pull me across the deserted parking lot to my car. But I couldn’t move at first. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Tommy’s face. Even now, even looking down at the hole in his shirt he still didn’t seem to realize he’d been shot!

I did. I knew I was watching a man die. I was horrified. I don’t want to see this. I want desperately to turn away. But for some reason I can’t move. I’m rooted to that spot and unable to move.

Piper finally screamed at me and yanked so hard on my arm that she nearly dislocated it. That finally broke the spell. I finally was able to turn away. Holding hands, we ran to my car without looking back. It required all my willpower to avoid looking back across the dark, deserted parking lot.

I fumbled for my keys and unlocked the car. Piper stopped to look back while I was running around to my side of the car and I screamed at her to get in the fucking car. I tore out of there so fast that I squealed the tires.

Piper yelled at me to slow down or we’d get arrested. She reminded me of all the detective shows we watched where people were caught because of the tire tracks they left. My heart was beating so fast I was dizzy. But I finally managed to at least slow the car down if not my racing heart.

I somehow managed to drive home without killing us and pulled into the garage. It was only after I turned off the engine that I realized we’re both still naked. We sat there in the car for a long time. Both of us are shivering. I guess we’re in shock. I’m so out of it I didn’t even realize Craig’s car is still parked in the garage until I got out to go inside!

It was after one o’clock in the morning when we entered the kitchen from the garage. Trey was still up. We found him sitting in the dark at the kitchen table with a very worried look on his face. He looked up when we came in. He seemed to be relieved to see us. But he’s obviously concerned about more than Piper and me. He asked, “What’s going on? Where’s dad?”

I poured myself a large glass of bourbon and gulped down several shots, letting the warmth from the liquor warm me and calm my nerves before collapsing into a chair beside Trey.

Piper reached for my glass and took a sip. She ran to the sink and spit it out immediately. She got out a can of Coke instead and exclaimed, “How can you drink that shit?!”

I would have been amused if I weren’t terrified.

I took another big drink from my glass and asked, “What did your dad tell you when he left? How did he get downtown? His car is in the garage.”

Instead of answering my questions, Trey asked, “Did you see him? Is he okay?”

We aren’t getting anywhere this way. Everyone’s asking questions. No one’s answering!

I sighed and tried to force myself to calm down. I finally said, “We saw your father. He’s fine. Now answer my questions.”

Trey didn’t seem reassured. I suppose it didn’t help that we came home naked and obviously upset. He finally marshaled his thoughts and said, “Kent picked dad up about an hour ago. Dad told me he had to go out for a while to take care of something. I heard someone pull into the driveway. It was Kent driving a truck. When dad went out I looked out to see who it was.”

He paused as if to gather his confused thoughts once more and almost whispered, “He had a gun, a pistol. Is dad going to shoot someone?!”

Oh god! What have I done?! Suddenly our life is spinning out of control. People don’t get away with shooting people in this day and age. Not unless they’re members of a gang and doing it in some inner-city slum. People who shoot people get caught and go to prison, no matter the motive. My family is about to be destroyed and it’s all because of me.

If Craig were to be arrested and put in prison because of me I couldn’t live with that. I would have to end my life.

I took another big gulp of my drink and put the empty glass down on the table in front of me. I suddenly became aware of how much time is passing. What’s taking him so long? Did he get caught already? Should I call him? Fuck!! I can’t think!!

I dug my cell phone out of my purse and checked to see if there were any messages. When there weren’t I grew even more frantic. I said, “I’m going to call him.”

Piper slapped the phone out of my hands and screamed, “NO! Sorry. No, you can’t! If the detectives find out about us they’ll check your phone records. You can’t call him.”

Trey exclaimed, “Detectives! What the hell is going on?!”

I couldn’t bring myself to explain. I can’t say out loud that my husband just shot a man ... killed a man because of something very, very stupid that I’ve done. I know it to be true. But I can’t say it, certainly not to his son.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.