The Loan Shark in Our Life
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Tommy came to the door just before eleven. I got up to answer the doorbell but Craig insisted on being the one to let him in. I’m not certain I can describe what happened next. It all happened so fast and it was all so pointless.

Craig chose his words carefully and remained calm. He told Tommy that they need to talk about Piper. He started to tell him he won’t interfere, he won’t come between Tommy and me, but that Piper is no longer a part of the fun and games. She’s off limits and he isn’t to have anything more to do with her.

Tommy’s expression never changed. But he didn’t let Craig get halfway through what he planned to say. His arm went up and back so fast I almost didn’t see it. He hit Craig harder than I’ve ever seen anyone hit before. The sound was sickening and the way his head rocked back scared the hell out of me. I feared that his neck might be broken!

I screamed and Craig dropped like a sack of wet sand. His eyes were partially open but I’m sure he wasn’t conscious. He had no more than hit the floor than Tommy kicked him twice with all of his might. Then, in a dead calm voice he snarled, “Fucking pussy. Nobody fucking tells me what to do.”

He drew his leg back to kick Craig again but I ran between them. He glared at me for a moment. I saw the murderous look in his eyes. I think it took him a few seconds to decide not to kill both of us. There were a couple of seconds when I thought it could go either way. Several long, tense seconds passed before he released the tension and lowered his leg to the floor. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door.

I begged him to let me take care of Craig first but he ignored me.

Just before the front door closed behind us I saw Craig stirring. I knew that at least he was alive and could move. But I didn’t know how badly he was hurt and that’s all I could think about.

I sat beside Tommy in the car with my face in my hands, crying almost hysterically. Tommy put up with it for only a minute or two before he snarled, “Shut the fuck up! He’s lucky you were there or I woulda killed the son of a bitch!”

I turned to look at him. I was going to tell him off but one look at those cold, beady, snake-like eyes and I bit my tongue. I sat there quietly and struggled to regain control of myself.

I finally looked around to see if I could figure out where we were going. It didn’t take a Sherlock Holmes to see that we were on our way to the high school.

I started to plead with Tommy. I intended to beg him not to do this but I guess he expected that. He raised his fist before I got two words out and I stopped talking. I knew it wasn’t an idle threat. He’d be more than happy to hit me just as hard as he just hit Craig. It’s how he deals with people who upset him.

He pulled up and parked in front of the school. He turned to look at me and the warning look made words unnecessary. He ordered me to go in and get Piper.

The thought of going anywhere decent people would see me in this slutty dress turned my stomach. Entering a mall or a grocery store in this outfit would be unthinkable. But there’s just no way I can go into my daughter’s school, or any school dressed like this! I’m almost naked! My nipples are visible from the sides! The curve at the very bottom of my ass cheeks is visible from behind. My pussy is only barely covered.

But my ears are still ringing with the sound of Tommy’s fist hitting Craig’s face. I know I have no choice.

I looked around hoping against hope for a minimal amount of foot traffic. No such luck. It’s hard to believe how many people, adults and children, are coming and going. I took a deep breath and opened the car door. The wide cement sidewalk leading to the main doors is fifty or sixty feet long. I stare straight ahead, carefully avoiding looking at the faces of the people I pass.

The office is just inside the two sets of double doors. There’s a lot going on. Tomorrow is the last day of school. Everyone is scurrying around getting ready. More than a few parents are picking up their kids early and there are half a dozen kids in the office for various reasons.

It’s just like entering the lobby of the Ramada, only worse because I know some of these people. All conversation ceased and everyone stared in shocked disbelief when I entered the office. I tried to act like I don’t know what they’re looking at. I approached the tall counter which divides the staff from anyone coming in and waited for someone to ask me what I want.

It took a moment. Finally, one of the women stuttered, “C-c-can I h-help you?!”

I swallowed loudly and whispered, “I need to get Piper Thornton out of class.”

One of the women I know well enough to say hello to when I meet her on the street came to the counter and asked in a whisper, “Are you alright?!”

I nodded. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t even try to think of an excuse. I just want to get this over with and get out of here.

She finally said, “Sign here. I’ll send for her. Maybe you should wait outside.”

I thought that was a wonderful idea. I signed the ledger she put in front of me and hurried back out to the car.

Tommy was on his cell phone when I returned. He hung up and put it away before I could overhear any of his conversation. The abrupt way he hung up left me with the impression he’s keeping something from me. I didn’t see the point. I’m long past saying no to him no matter how outrageous his demands. I sat beside him in uncomfortable silence for ten minutes that seemed like an hour before Piper came out.

She came to my window and Tommy ordered her to get in. Before she was even all the way in he took off without another word. He’s still seething and I’m terrified. There’s no telling how his anger might be taken out on us.

As that thought crossed my mind it finally occurred to me that I should have refused to get my daughter out of class. What the hell is wrong with me?!! What kind of mother would hand their daughter over to dangerous man like Tommy, especially while he’s in his present state of mind?

I can answer that question. The worst mother in the world.

Piper must have seen the fear on my face. She didn’t utter a sound. Not a word was spoken as Tommy drove through town. I stared out the window and my nervousness increased as I realized where we were going. We’re on our way back to the studio where I made my porno debut, getting pseudo raped by four strange men for hours on end.

But then I compared my afternoon at the studio with some of the other things Tommy has done to me and began to relax a little. It would have been worse if he was taking us back to the biker bar. I don’t like the kinds of things they’re likely to do to us at the studio. But at least it’s a controlled environment. I’ll feel safer there than I would at some of the alternatives I can think of. And I know that no movie with Piper in it can be sold to the general public. Unlike the movie I was forced to make it’s unlikely anyone Piper knows will ever see a movie in which she plays a part.

I’m not happy about this. But I know it could have been worse for Piper. Or at least I thought I knew that.

We got out of the car at the studio. I put my arm around Piper and told her I’m sorry for getting her into this. I told her where we are. She didn’t seem too worried. She’s more concerned about Tommy. There’s an aura of anger radiating from him that’s so thick we can almost taste it. I didn’t mention what Tommy did to Craig. She has enough to worry about. That story can wait until we got home.

Mr. Barnes was waiting for us in his office. He nodded to Tommy. He got up and came around his desk to take a closer look at Piper. She turned slowly on command as the pervert leered at her. When she was facing him again he ordered her to show him her underwear.

She pulled up her skirt so he could see her panties. She isn’t wearing hose. He stared holes in her plain white bikini underwear before he finally nodded and she let her skirt fall back in place. She unbuttoned her blouse and held it open.

He reached in and cupped one breast. He’s obviously impressed. He grinned at Tommy and said, “Not bad for sixteen!”

He pulled his hand out of her blouse and guided her to his desk. He bent her over, pulled her skirt up and ran his hand over her cute little ass for a moment before stepping back. He began to unfasten his pants. While he was freeing his cock he turned to me and said, “I’m going to fuck your little girl, bitch. Pull her underwear off and make sure she’s nice and wet. I wouldn’t want to hurt my cock on that tight little cunt.”

I obeyed instantly. As I was removing Piper’s underwear it occurred to me that he must have just about the best job a man can have. He probably has sex with nearly every woman who enters this building.

Piper stepped out of her panties and I placed them beside her on the desk. She spread her legs and I ran my tongue through her slit. It came as no surprise to find that she’s already moist. I know my little girl.

Mr. Barnes watched me lick my daughter’s pussy for less than a minute before he pushed me away and took my place. He stood behind her with his hard cock bobbing near her ass and ordered me to guide him in.

His cock slid into her easily. He laughed and said, “She’s a hot little tramp. She’s probably going to enjoy working here this summer.”

I glanced at Tommy. He seems to finally be getting his temper under control. He ordered me to lean over the desk beside Piper and moments later his large cock was slamming into me. I hate that man and I want to hate what he’s doing. But I just can’t do it. I love it when he rapes me with that big, fat cock! I know I’m going to miss this when we repay him the money I borrowed. Life will return to normal and we’ll be happy. But god forgive me, I will always miss being taken by this animal.

I will not, however, miss what came next. I heard Mr. Barnes grunting and sighing with pleasure when he reached orgasm and deposited his load inside of my daughter right next to me. I was next to climax, followed almost immediately by Tommy. I’m pretty certain Piper didn’t have an orgasm. The men backed away and Tommy immediately pulled me off the desk and forced me to my knees behind Piper.

Piper started to straighten up but Tommy barked at her to stay where she is. He guided my face to his slimy cock. It isn’t the first time. I licked and sucked until his crotch was clean.

Mr. Barnes was next. I cleaned his smaller cock with much less effort. I didn’t even mind all that much. I really didn’t care for what he did next, though. He’s made me do it before but not often and it still disgusts me.

Tommy guided my lips to my daughter’s pussy. Mr. Barnes had just filled her with cum and it’s beginning to seep out of her. I placed my lips over her mound from behind and cleaned her as well as I could. He apparently gets turned on by fucking teenage girls. There was an awful lot of cum oozing out of her well fucked pussy.

Piper was pulled to her feet when Tommy was satisfied she was clean enough. He pulled me to my feet and shoved me down over the desk again. As soon as I was in position, Piper was forced to provide the same cleaning service to me.

It was worse for her. Tommy is much more virile. My crotch was a slimy, smelly mess, in part because more time has passed and more of his cum has drained from my vagina.

But Piper did as she was told. She fears Tommy just as much as I do and she knows she has no choice. As her tongue cleaned my thighs and then bathed my crotch I reminded myself that this isn’t even what we came here for. This is just paying the toll for us. The real action hasn’t started yet. We still don’t know what’s waiting for us in the studio.

Piper was told to undress. Seconds later we were following Mr. Barnes and Tommy down the hall to the makeup room. They left us there and went through the connecting door.

I was ordered to undress and the man and woman who work there applied a light coat of makeup all over our bodies. The woman did my makeup. The old man seemed to be really enjoying his work as he applied makeup to Piper’s body. They touched up our hair and I was ordered to put my clothes back on. That didn’t take long. I was only wearing that slutty bib top dress.

Piper was given a cheerleader costume from her high school. It appeared to be the real thing. The only difference was that instead of the normal undergarments that are a part of the uniform she was ordered to wear her own underwear.

When we were ready the man who applied Piper’s makeup ordered us to follow him. We went out through the door that led to the studio area. We followed the man down one corridor and up another through the confusing maze of offices and studios until we reached a studio made up to look like a school locker room.

Waiting for us there were Tommy and Mr. Barnes, as well as Tommy’s son, TT, and close to two dozen very large boys, all about TT’s age. They all seem very large for their age but the fact that they’re all wearing football uniforms complete with all the padding may have contributed to that impression.

They all turned to stare at us as we entered. The expectant and very excited looks on their faces made it pretty clear why we’re all here. Tommy introduced us to the football team from the intermediate school in the next town over where TT lives with his mother and attends school. It’s probably just a coincidence that the two towns are fierce football rivals and have been for years.

The boys are all very large, as I mentioned, and most of them are African American. They’re all but drooling as they devoured Piper with their eyes.

I was vaguely aware of people moving around off the set, getting ready to film I suppose. Tommy held Piper and me back out of the way. At a nod from the director, Tommy whispered something in Piper’s ear and shoved her forward into the arms of the boys who are anxiously waiting for their cue for the fun to start. Apparently that was the cue.

There was just about enough time for the cameras to record the fact that Piper is dressed as a cheerleader from a rival school before several of the boys began violently tearing off Piper’s costume.

The other boys were tearing off their own clothes as fast as they could get out of them.

Piper struggled with the boys, fighting back and calling for help, interspersed with frequent cries of pain as they tormented her, pulling and twisting her breasts and various other parts of her body, not to mention the pain they caused when they ripped her costume off.

I turned to Tommy and whispered, “They don’t have to be so rough!”

He glared at me for a moment as if he couldn’t believe I still have the nerve to complain. He didn’t address my concern. But after an uncomfortable pause he said, “We planned this for later in the summer. The reason they’re here today is that the dog handler is on a two-week cruise and we couldn’t find a substitute on such short notice.”

I stared at him in shock. I shook my head but didn’t say a word. I was surprised when I didn’t vomit. I felt the bile rising in my throat.

Tommy saw my distress and smiled. Then he grabbed a handful of my hair and turned me back so that I had no choice but to watch those boys attacking my little girl.

In some ways the manner in which those boys assaulted her was even more violent than what we experienced at the biker boutique. At least there they only took us one or two at a time. Here the press of large, horny young men was all around her. It looked as though she was having trouble getting enough air.

Those boys who were close enough all reached in and groped her body, pinching, pulling, and squeezing as if their only intention is to hurt her.

Throughout this violent prelude to rape, Piper struggled and cried out, begging for someone to save her. I suspect that was what Tommy told her to do when he whispered in her ear before shoving her into the center of that cruel group of boys. But I’m certain the sentiment was genuine. I have no doubt she would very much like to escape from those boys.

One of the larger boys finally put an end to the cruel foreplay. He pulled her away from the others and lifted her over his shoulder. He carried her to a nearby mat and dropped her onto her back.

Before she could catch her breath he was lying on top of her, struggling to find the entrance to her vagina with his large, black cock. He quickly located her opening and began forcing his cock into her body. But not before I got a good look at it.

I was shocked. His massive cock is even larger than Tommy’s! Entering my daughter’s body is the visible proof that sometimes the stereotype is true. That kid’s cock has to be at least ten inches long!

Piper stopped calling out and she stopped struggling. Her eyes grew wide and she held her breath as that huge organ filled her and stretched her. I was vaguely aware of the boys filling the air with crude comments and urging their companion to fuck her hard. But I paid them no attention. My attention was focused on the impossibly large cock that’s still working its way into my little girl’s tiny pussy.

Despite his massive size the boy fucking Piper had a lot to learn about stamina. But then, he’ll probably be given a lot of time today to work on it. I don’t doubt this gang rape is going to last for hours and the boys will go round and round for just as long as they can manage to get an erection.

I was just beginning to think the only reason I’m here is to bear witness to my daughter’s suffering. That doesn’t explain the makeup they plastered over my body. But everyone seems to have forgotten I’m here.

I watched the first boy to rape my daughter climb off and get to his feet. His slimy, semi-erect cock hung down more than halfway to his knees! He remained standing between my daughter’s legs and grinned down at Piper like a conquering Neanderthal. To his teammates he said, “Not bad! The bitch is a pretty good fuck. You guys are gonna love this.”

His friends were impatient for their turns and were less than polite as they suggested he get the fuck out of the way. He grinned at them, knowing that none of them are capable of making him do anything he doesn’t want to do. But he finally stepped back to make room for the next young rapist.

As soon as he was out of the way another of the larger boys moved in. He flipped Piper over and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. She remained where he placed her, panting and moaning quietly. He inched closer and drove his cock into her dripping pussy violently.

She cried out as he slammed his cock into her. But that only provided a target for one of the other boys. He was already on his knees in front of her. When she opened her mouth he leaned forward and filled her mouth with his cock.

I didn’t get to see the end of that particular sex act. We watched for a few minutes. I saw them slamming their dicks into her painfully, pulling and twisting her nipples and slapping her ass as if to punish her for being a girl.

But long before they came inside of her I was led out of that studio and down the hall to another where they were just getting ready to shoot another movie, starring me no doubt.

Men with cameras and microphones were entering the room. More of those ever-present women with clipboards who seem to serve no purpose were entering the room. Tommy ordered me not to move and went over to talk to the man who is probably the director. They spoke for a few minutes, looking over at me occasionally as they talked.

I should have been worrying about what torments await me in this room. But I can’t stop thinking about what Tommy just said about the dog trainer. The implication is just unthinkable.

I know something has to be done before that can come to pass. I’ve no idea what that something might be. When last I saw him my husband was all but unconscious and clearly in need of a doctor’s care. How can we fight this violent man? How can we protect our daughter from him?

He’s taking over more and more of our lives, no longer paying the slightest attention to the limits that he himself set when we made our arrangement. And each time he does something to me or to me and my daughter it’s worse than the time before.

I’ll admit that I haven’t been as concerned as I should have been until now. I don’t always enjoy the things he makes us do. But even if I don’t enjoy them while they’re happening I’m excited by the anticipation of what new and terrible thing Tommy will make me do. I’m even more turned on later, when it’s over. When I’m clean and safe and I can replay in my increasingly warped mind the terrible things that were done to me.

I’m ashamed to admit I haven’t even gotten too upset about some of the things he has done to Piper because I know she feels the same way about it I do.

That’s all changed now. The beating he inflicted on Craig, the promise of sex with dogs in the near future and his plan to make Piper spend her summer here making porn, those things are all over the top. The problem is that there doesn’t seem to be any way to fight Tommy and win.

I was drawn out of my frightful reverie and back to my present predicament when Tommy returned to my side. Without a word he grabbed my arm and pulled me through the door of the studio they’ve been preparing for me.

No one said anything to me. I have no idea what’s going on yet. I guess I don’t have any lines to memorize. That’s a plus.

What I saw when I entered the studio made my heart skip a beat. Standing off to the side of the room were four of the six large black men I saw in the shower after my first movie, and a dozen more men just like them! I tried to ignore all the huge, black cocks while I took an actual head count. I was wrong. There are twenty large, muscular, incredibly well-hung black men standing nearby eyeing me as though they haven’t eaten in a very long time and I’m their next meal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.