The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I knocked on the door of 204. I was all set to greet Tommy submissively. Instead, the door was opened by a tall, skinny man in his mid fifties. I glanced at the number on the door thinking I must have the wrong room.

It’s definitely the right room. Still naively confused I tried to look past the man and into the room but I couldn’t. The man holding the door open grinned, obviously enjoying my confusion. He spent a moment looking me over rudely, taking in and obviously enjoying the full effect of my slutty dress for a moment before he said, “I guess I don’t need to ask. You must be Reggie. Come on in.”

He stepped back and before I even had time to decide what I should do I found myself entering the room. Another man is sitting at a table in front of the window appraising me as I enter the room. I don’t know him, either. I turned back to the man who answered the door and choosing my words carefully so as not to say anything that could be taken the wrong way I said, “I don’t understand. I thought I was meeting Tommy here.”

He gently but firmly guided me the rest of the way into the room. As he did he said, “Tommy may stop by later if he gets a chance. But you didn’t come here to fuck Tommy. Not today. You’re here to fuck me and a few of my friends. We’re in town on business and in need of some entertainment. Tommy and I go way back. When I asked if he knew someone I could call he recommended you, you and another girl who’ll be showing up later. He was even kind enough to make the arrangements for me.”

He saw the confusion on my face and no doubt the urge to escape. His expression hardened and he asked in a threatening voice, “Am I gonna have a problem with you, bitch?”

I knew in that instant that this man and Tommy have a lot in common, including the propensity for violence buried just beneath the surface and a short fuse.

I felt the air go out of me, the air and my will to resist. What the hell. If I’m going to make pornographic movies I may as well be a prostitute, too.

I shook my head and quietly responded, “No, sir. I just ... I didn’t expect this. I thought...”

He returned to his initial warm, affable demeanor when it became clear I intend to behave myself like a good little hooker. He grinned and said, “Tommy said you was new at this. You can relax for a while. We won’t get started for a couple hours. Tommy said he’d send you over a little early so me an Ari can check you out and maybe get a little head.

“I better warn you, though. Listen closely. Your life could depend on it. Anything you hear in this room stays in this room ... or else. Do I need to say any more than that?”

I shook my head.

He looked right through me with his cold, scary eyes for a moment. He must have seen what he wanted to see. He nodded and said, “Lose the dress.”

While I was taking my dress off he turned to Ari and said, “How about it, Ari? She looks pretty hot. You up for some head?”

Ari stood up and began to unfasten his pants. I looked him over as he freed his cock. He looks like a larger version of the guy who let me in. He’s in his mid fifties, heavy set but not like Randall. He doesn’t look soft. He looks big and dangerous. I don’t know what these men do for a living but they sure as hell aren’t realtors skipping the convention downstairs.

In seconds I was naked. I dropped my dress on a low, built-in dresser nearby. I watched Ari pull his pants down. He returned to his seat as soon as his cock was exposed. He pointed to the floor between his feet almost as if ordering me to heel.

I obeyed like the mindless cunt they obviously take me for. Both men watched me closely, enjoying the sight of my naked body as I meekly crossed the room.

They made a few remarks about my body but they weren’t talking to me. During that brief exchange I learned that the other man’s name is Hank. Hank and Ari talked about me, but not to me.

‘At least,’ I thought as I stood there naked, ‘they’re being complimentary.’

I dropped to my knees and immediately began to lick and kiss Ari’s large, hairy testicles. As I begin the task I was sent here to perform I can feel myself starting to get excited. I’m back to living out my kinky fantasies again. I’m being used and humiliated, just the kind of thing that turns me on.

Hank watched me sucking on Ari’s cock for a few minutes but was called away to answer the door. I tried to concentrate on what I’m doing but under the circumstances I couldn’t ignore the sounds behind me. Who else is going to witness my humiliation?

I quickly began to make sense of the sounds behind me. It’s even worse than I feared. While I knelt there in the nude and sucked a strange man’s cock, two men from room service came in and set up a couple of tables and quite a few chairs behind me. They didn’t say anything about anything they saw in the room but I can feel their eyes on my naked back. They quietly and efficiently went about their task with a minimum of quiet conversation. You might think they were working in an empty room where no naked woman was dutifully sucking on a gangster’s cock.

That may be presumptuous of me. But I can’t imagine what else these men could me. They aren’t executives from IBM. Maybe they don’t go around breaking laws left and right but they aren’t the most upright citizens I’ve ever met, either.

The crew setting up tables and chairs finished what they were doing and were apparently about to leave when Hank said, “If you guys want a real tip hang around for a minute. I haven’t had her yet. But it looks like she’s pretty good at what she’s doing. Or would you rather have a couple of bucks?”

I could almost picture the two men from room service smiling at each other in anticipation. They didn’t speak. But it was obvious what they decided. They didn’t leave.

Ari turned out to be pretty well hung. I compare all cocks to Tommy’s now. His isn’t that large. But it’s at least seven inches long and much fatter than average. I don’t know if the presence of an audience bothered him. I don’t get the impression he cares one way or another if we’re being watched. But for whatever reason, he lasted a very long time. I have to give him credit for his stamina.

He never touched me with his hands the entire time. He never said a word to me. He watched me with his cold, beady eyes as if he were trying to read my mind. But he didn’t complain or order me to do anything I wasn’t already doing and he didn’t grab my head and try to force his cock down my throat.

He didn’t make a sound, either. There wasn’t a moan or a groan or even a change in his breathing to warn me so I was startled when my mouth suddenly began to flood with hot cum. But I didn’t blow it ... so to speak. I held it in my mouth until he finished. I swallowed and held his cock in my mouth a little longer, catching the last few drops on my tongue while his cock deflated.

He finally nodded and I sat up on my heels. I struggled to my feet and turned. I saw the two men from room service for the first time. Both look very young. I doubt if either one is out of his teens yet. They aren’t bad looking. They certainly look excited as their eyes explored my body.

The most striking feature of either man to present itself is that one of the men is African American. I’m going to have my first sexual experience with a black man! I’m going to suck a black cock!

The realization that I’m going to have sex with a black man seems far more exciting than it should have been for a good, card carrying Liberal like myself. His color shouldn’t have mattered. But for some reason I’m having a hard time hiding how excited I am about the prospect of sucking a black cock. I’m embarrassed to admit I found myself hoping the stereotype is true.

I thought back to the black men I showered with after making my porn debut. They had all been very well hung. I was more than a little jealous of the little blonde who had been in the movie with them. Now I’m about to find out what it’s like for myself.

Hank watched the two young men and I stare at each other for a moment with a smile on his face. He probably thinks this situation is tearing me up inside, a nice, innocent housewife such as me being turned into a prostitute and used to tip the wait staff. I’ll have to try very hard not to disillusion him.

Hank finally said, “Go ahead, boys. Help yourselves. If you come by later you can fuck her. But you’re going to have to settle for head right now. As you can see, we have friends coming over shortly and we want to keep her cunt nice and fresh until after the show she’s gonna put on.”

Apparently the young white man has seniority. Either that or he’s just more desperate to get a blowjob. He was the first to open his pants, pull out his cock and take a seat at one of the two poker tables they just carried in and set up.

In the back of my mind, I can’t help wondering about the show I’m going to have to put on. But I’m not worried. I doubt very much that anything which happens in this room will be more stressful than the afternoons spent in the changing room at the biker boutique being raped by large violent men for hours and hours.

I dropped to my knees and took the first young man’s not very impressive cock into my mouth. His cock is already hard and throbbing and there’s a large wet spot in his underwear. I knew this wouldn’t take long.

I was right. In three or four minutes at the most the kid cried out and I suddenly had a nearly overflowing mouthful of what I’m convinced is the most bitter cum I’ve ever tasted. I had to struggle to keep from gagging as I choked down his spend.

I quickly stood up. If I do have to have sex with this kid again I can only hope I don’t have to blow him. I shivered in revulsion at the thought of another mouthful of his cum. I don’t know what kind of diet he’s living on but it can’t be healthy.

The young man stood up and put his little monkey suit back in order. He moved out of the way and was instantly replaced by his black co-worker. I resumed my position of sexual supplication, kneeling at the feet of the young black man, ready to supply pleasure on demand in the form of sexual stimulation.

His hard cock is larger than that of his white counterpart. But it isn’t anything special. It isn’t nearly as large at Tommy’s cock or even as large at Ari’s. It’s just a nice, normal cock.

Maybe I should have been disappointed. I was hoping for something stallionesque when he dropped his pants. But for some reason the fact that the skin of his cock is dark, dark black and the fact that I’ve never been this close to a black cock before seemed to make this particular black cock very exciting.

As I leaned forward slowly, well aware of the show I’m putting on for the other men in the room, I inhaled his musky aroma. I can almost smell his lust. But I can’t honestly say he smells any different than any other male whose cock was slowly nearing my lips.

The major difference between this young man and the other two men whose cocks I just sucked is that he talked to me. As my lips touched the head of his cock he quietly asked, “You’re turned on, aren’t you bitch? Is this your first black cock?”

I murmured that it was without removing my lips from his cock.

He chuckled and said, “You know what they say. Once you go black you never go back.”

From then until just before he started spewing his cum in my mouth ten minutes later he kept up a steady patter, telling me what he wanted me to do and commenting on my cocksucking skills. It was surprisingly erotic.

He warned me just before he came. I was curious to see if his cum would taste unusual. It didn’t, of course. If I had been blindfolded when he entered the room and if he hadn’t said anything there would have been nothing to differentiate the blowjob I gave him from any of the other blowjobs I’ve given.

But still, in the back of my mind I can’t help feeling that sucking his cock had been just a little bit more exciting because he’s black. I loved the strong contrast in our skin colors. The sight of my small, white hand on his dark black cock was very erotic. I found myself hoping he comes back later to take Hank up on his offer. I want him to fuck me.

I was sorry that for a change no one was taking pictures. I know Craig would love to see me having sex with this sexy black kid. And I know I would have loved to be able to watch this later. I think I must look very sexy with a black cock in my mouth.

I’m so wrapped up in analyzing my first sexual experience with a black cock that I’ve forgotten all about Hank. It’s his turn now. It turns out he’s not a patient man. Scant moments after I took my mouth away from the young black man’s cock Hank jerked me up and away using a large handful of my hair for a handle.

I cried out in pain and reached up to grab his wrist to take the pressure off my hair. He ignored my efforts to end the pain. He turned me around and slammed his long, skinny cock between my lips. I’m still kneeling between the legs of the black man I just sucked off.

Hank didn’t bother to remove his slacks. His hard cock is protruding through his open zipper. He drove it into my mouth just like a couple of the more violent bikers enjoyed doing on Sunday. He raped my mouth as if it were a vagina, driving the head of his cock right down my throat, totally disregarding the pain he caused me.

He held me there with a double handful of my hair and began thrusting his hips at me with short, violent strokes, grunting loudly with each painful thrust.

The young man from room service watched in amazement. But he didn’t just sit there. He reached out and began to explore my breasts while Hank raped my mouth. I was too distraught by the unnecessary brutality of the oral rape to take any pleasure from having my breasts caressed. The painful manner in which Hank was driving his cock into my throat didn’t seem to bother the young man from room service in the least. Before my tears of pain totally blocked my vision I saw the smile on the kid’s face. Watching this cruel oral rape is exciting him!

Hank was in no hurry to reach orgasm. He paused for a moment several times during the ordeal to delay his orgasm. I’m not certain how long that cruel face fuck lasted. It seemed like a very long time. And I can’t tell you what his ejaculate tasted like. He gripped my head and climaxed with the head of his cock buried in my throat until his orgasm ended and his cock began to deflate. Hank was in no hurry to take his cock out of my mouth and throat after he came. But after several minutes he pushed me away and I fell to the floor at their feet.

Both men put their clothes in order and Hank escorted them to the door. In addition to the blowjobs I provided, Hank handed each of them a folded-up bill for a tip. I couldn’t see the denomination but from the looks on their faces it was obvious he’s a very generous tipper. They gave Hank their names and told him to ask for them if he needed anything for the rest of the day. They both glanced at my naked body one last time and finally returned to their duties.

As soon as the door closed behind them I was tasked with counting out the poker chips and getting ready for the arrival of their friends. There are twelve chairs, six at each table. I have to assume that means ten more men are coming. After what I went through at the biker boutique I’m reasonably confident I can handle sex with twelve men. I just hope they aren’t all as brutal as Hank. I want to ask them how long they plan on keeping me here but I don’t dare. I think they’ve pretty much put me in my place since I arrived. I went about meekly getting set things up for the arrival of their friends without saying a word.

The first two men didn’t arrive for nearly an hour. For most of that time I just stayed out of the way and tried to be invisible. But they didn’t leave me alone entirely during that time. There were several coolers in the room for the beer they’re going to consume this evening. I was sent to the end of the hall to fill them with ice.

The coolers are on wheels, so getting them back and forth to the ice machine wasn’t the problem. The problem is that I was ordered to perform that menial task in the nude. This is not a rundown motel in the bad part of town, full of truck drivers, hookers and god knows who. This is an upscale hotel. It caters to families and businessmen. I shocked the hell out of several people from both categories before I finished filling all three coolers with ice.

In the time it took me to finish the task I was spotted by half a dozen families with young children. I was also accosted by several well-dressed businessmen who assumed from the way I’m not dressed that I’m a prostitute. At the moment I guess I am. They weren’t happy when I refused their advances and one of them started to get pretty rough.

Luckily, Hank came to check on me. One look at Hank and the guy who was all but raping me in the alcove where the ice machine is located had second thoughts.

Hank and Ari both spent a lot of time on their phones. Their conversations for the most part sounded like gibberish, as if they were talking in some kind of code. That was fine with me. I don’t want to know any more than I already do about them and their business dealings.

Hank ordered me to answer the door when the first two men arrived. They smiled at me, quickly looked me over, but then walked right past me as if I didn’t exist. They entered the room and greeted Hank and Ari warmly.

I tried not to learn anything about what was going on or the matters being discussed as though they all thought I was deaf but it was hard to ignore the things they were saying in plain English. There’s no way to avoid the obvious conclusion. These men are all criminals. They’re apparently criminals of some stature and quite proud of it. I don’t understand what they’re doing here in our small city. I didn’t think they came to out-of-the-way places like this. Why aren’t they in a fancy hotel in New York or Las Vegas or somewhere like that? I guess they figure there’ll be less attention paid to them here.

I hope they’re right. I’d hate for the local cops to start wondering what my connection to these men might be. Or worse yet, bust in here and find me prancing around naked and available.

As soon as my status and my function this evening were explained to the new men I was groped and prodded and then put to work sucking them off. It wasn’t too bad. I can’t honestly say that I didn’t enjoy it just a little. None of the latest arrivals was as brutal as Hank had been.

After I tended to their sexual appetites I began to serve drinks. It went on like that until there were sixteen large, dangerous men in the room. The four additional men are apparently bodyguards judging by their appearance and the way they deferred to the other men. But their employers were generous with my services. I was ordered to suck each of them off, too.

There was a meeting of sorts once everyone was present. It lasted almost an hour. They ignored me except to grope me whenever I came close to replenish a drink. It didn’t seem to bother them at all that I stood off to the side or delivered refreshments whenever beckoned and I overheard some of the most intimate details of their criminal enterprises, even murders in which they have taken part!

It sure as hell bothered me! And it scared the hell out of me. I’ve watched enough television to know that men like these don’t normally allow civilians like me to go skipping off with their secrets.

The meeting broke up after about an hour. With their business concluded I assumed they were going to turn to poker. I’d forgotten that I’m scheduled to take part in a show. I was reminded when in response to a knock on the door I opened it to admit the black man from room service who was here earlier setting up the poker tables with his white counterpart. Much to my chagrin he isn’t alone. He’s escorting a very nervous Piper into the room!

I think I now have a pretty good idea what kind of show I’ll be putting on.

Piper looked around at all the large, scary men in the room. And they really are scary. Even not knowing who they are and what they do, a person can look at them and just know they’re underworld characters. You might not think it possible. But somehow you only have to look at them and it’s obvious these men are criminals. There’s something in their faces, something in their cold, glaring eyes that makes it clear that these men are mobsters, if they still use that word. I don’t for a minute believe that the same is true of all men who make their living breaking the law. But it’s certainly true of the men in this group. They look like the cast of an Al Capone movie.

I would have liked to be able to reassure Piper that everything is going to be alright. But I’m nearly as nervous as she obviously is. After hearing their secrets for the last hour I’m even more nervous. But even if I were inclined to try to calm her fears, before I had a chance to speak to her, Hank called out, “Bring the little cunt in here and strip her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.