The Loan Shark in Our Life
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

We went downstairs and I taught Piper how to make a perfect pitcher of Long Island iced tea. It isn’t hard with the recipe I got from a good friend years ago.

The doorbell rang while we were working. Craig let our guests in and escorted them to the kitchen.

I made introductions. Our neighbors were a bit reserved in the company of the kids. They aren’t expecting anything of a sexual nature to take place with our kids around so I think they were mildly disappointed that the kids are going to be joining us. On the other hand, the tiny bikinis Piper and I are wearing must be putting thoughts of sex in their minds. They’re scandalous. How can they not?

Sandra stared at us, her wide, expressive eyes going back and forth between Piper and me. She held up her hand to show me her bikini and said, “I brought my bikini. Or at least I thought it was a bikini until I saw what you two are wearing!”

She’s holding up an attractive little bikini. I can see it well enough to know it can’t be called modest. But next to the suits we’re wearing it seems modest.

Piper took it from her with a big smile and said, “If you’re going to insist on wearing something I can loan you one of mine. That’s how mom got that one.”

Sandra looked at me curiously, still not sure what to do or say with the kids around. I smiled at her and said, “I have a better idea.”

I moved behind Piper and quickly removed her bikini. I held it out to Sandra and said, “It’s clean. She just put it on.”

I almost laughed out loud at the look on Kent’s face. His mouth is gaping wide open. His eyes are open nearly as wide. He’s staring at Piper as if he’s never seen a naked female before.

Kent and Sandra looked around the room at Piper, then Trey, Craig and finally me. All four of us are struggling to keep a straight face. Before Sandra had time to come to her senses and figure out we’re playing with their minds I nodded towards my daughter and asked, “Doesn’t that look a lot more comfortable?”

I turned my back to Trey and asked, “Would you give me a hand, baby?”

They watched Trey make quick work of removing my tiny bikini. When I was naked I asked, “Would you like to sit outside under the awning?”

Sandra finally laughed, looked at Trey and said, “You seem to be pretty good at that. Would you mind giving me a hand?”

Trey smiled confidently and replied, “My pleasure.”

He went around the kitchen island. He and Sandra looked into each other’s eyes and smiled while he calmly undressed her.

Piper didn’t wait for an invitation. She went over to Kent and began undressing him without even asking. She removed his shirt and unbuckled his slacks. She went up on her toes and kissed him on the cheek and then dropped to her knees.

He slid his shoes off while she finished unfastening his pants and pulled them down, followed immediately by his jockey shorts.

His hard cock bounced in her face while she worked but she made no effort to avoid it. She draped his pants and his underwear over a nearby stool. As soon as he was naked she smiled up at him with such an innocent expression on her face. Then she licked and then kissed the tip of his bouncing cock before asking, “Did I tell you what a pleasure it is to meet you?”

All he could do was moan.

When Trey finished undressing Sandra she returned the favor, sliding Trey’s trunks down and off. She kissed the tip of his hard cock and said, “Lovely! I think this is going to be the nicest backyard barbeque I’ve ever attended.”

Everyone turned to Craig. He shook his head and said, “I don’t want you two to get the impression I’m easy. I’m just trying to fit in.”

Sandra moved closer, wrapped her fingers around his cock and said, “That’s a shame. I’m very fond of easy.”

Craig laughed and said, “I can change.”

I already had a tray ready to take out with six glasses on it. I told the kids they can each have one glass of Long Island iced tea before switching to nonalcoholic beverages. Piper picked up the tray and I grabbed the pitcher of booze. I asked Trey to bring some of the snacks and we headed for the patio door.

Craig was in the lead. He grasped the handle to the French door leading out to the patio but then stopped and said, “I don’t suppose I have to remind you that our backyard isn’t totally private. If we go out there like this there’s a fifty-fifty chance someone will see you.”

Kent shrugged and said, “No one has called the cops yet ... have they?”

Craig shook his head and said, “Not yet. And I know that at least five different people have seen us out there, including you two. But if you manage to overcome our reluctance and seduce us today we might want to move the party inside. You never know who might be taking pictures so they can blackmail you into having sex with them later.”

Kent snorted and exclaimed, “Reluctance?! From what I can see you’re only reluctant to wear clothing. And I’ll admit that coming over here with those pictures was a dirty trick. But Regina didn’t seem to mind and look at her! How can you blame us?”

He laughed quietly. He looked around at all the naked people around him and said, “I could get used to this.”

I noticed he’s beginning to relax. He’s over the shock of watching me undress my daughter. But he’s still having a hard time not staring at Piper. I guess I can’t blame him for that. She certainly doesn’t seem to mind. She’s smiling at him every chance she gets. It looks like she’s trying to seduce him ... as if a seduction is necessary!

We sat around the table under the awning. We all watched in amusement as Piper crawled up into Kent’s lap, put her arm around his neck and sat with her tits just inches from his face.

I was only being polite when I said, “Kent, if she’s bothering you don’t be afraid to put her down.”

There was a lot of quiet laughter at the suggestion. He smiled and rested his hand between her upper thighs. With a straight face he said, “I’ll put up with it as long as I can. Having raised a daughter, I know how sensitive teenage girls are to rejection.”

Craig smiled and said, “I’ll bet you weren’t that considerate with your daughter.”

Sandra laughed out loud and said, “She never dressed like that when she sat in his lap! The hypocrite would have had a heart attack!”

Kent blushed. I suspect that the very idea of seeing his daughter naked turned his blood cold. He seems anxious to get off that subject, though he was uncomfortable with the next subject as well. He looked at Craig and then me and said, “You know I wouldn’t have actually done anything with those pictures, don’t you?”

I smiled and said, “I didn’t at first. But I figured it out pretty quickly. I think you knew I was enjoying your little blackmail game as much as you were right from the start. You’re much too nice a guy to scare people, Kent.”

I poured everyone a drink but reminded the kids that they can only have one and I pointed out that despite the mild taste they are strong drinks. They need to sip them slowly.

We all had a sip and the four adults watched Piper and Trey to see how they’d react to what we were pretty certain was their first taste of alcohol.

Judging by the smiles on their faces they like Long Island iced tea.

We began to get better acquainted. A large part of the discussion involved Tommy and the things he has made me do since I signed what was supposed to be two days of my life away to him. Our neighbors were shocked at some of the things I’ve done. They were even more surprised when they learned that Piper is also being subjected to Tommy’s abuse.

Although they were shocked it was obvious they found some of what we’ve been forced to do very arousing. They were especially interested in hearing more details about the events that took place in Tommy’s bar. They were fascinated when I described my first meeting with Tommy. They were even more turned on when Piper and I described the scene when we waited on all those dirty old men in the nude yesterday after Tommy picked us up and took us to his bar.

They were less enthusiastic about the gang rapes at the biker boutique/biker bar and Sandra seemed almost as worried as I am about the movie I made and the idea that someone who knows me might see it.

As we talked I noticed that Kent and Sandra both looked around frequently, looking for some sign that we’re being watched by someone from the window of one of the other houses that have a view of our backyard.

It was several minutes before Kent said, “I think I see someone watching from the house next door.”

I nodded. I noticed him a few minutes ago. I said, “Yes. That’s Ray. He’s Randall’s son.”

Sandra asked, “You don’t mind?”

I shrugged and replied, “I’m not happy about it. But he won’t see anything he hasn’t seen before. Well, at least he won’t see anything of me or Piper he hasn’t seen before. Tommy made me suck his cock last Tuesday after the three of them spent all day making me service them. I’m not going to worry about it unless I see his mother in the window. I doubt if she knows about all this.”

The subject turned to how Craig feels about everything Tommy is doing to Piper and me. There followed a discussion of our fantasies but we avoided going into a lot of detail. We told them enough that they could understand why the things Tommy is doing are having a beneficial effect on our marriage instead of tearing us apart as they might with normal people in a normal family.

The conversation wasn’t all one sided. We opened up to them. We told them a lot of intimate details of our recent life. But they reciprocated. We learned about some of their other exploits and their fantasies. They have very much enjoyed and been aroused by the things they’ve seen taking place in our backyard recently. But that’s due in large part to the fact that one of the major turn-ons for them has always been female exhibitionism.

Sandra loves to flash and Kent loves to watch her. She has walked around Key West wearing only paint during Fantasy Fest and she has walked up and down Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras wearing only one of her husband’s dress shirts and a ton of beads around her neck. The shirt was, of course, unbuttoned completely. She only wore it in case she should run into a cop who was laboring under the mistaken impression that he should do his job.

She rarely goes out to dinner without flashing someone at a restaurant and she loves to ride beside her husband on the Interstate Highway, naked and masturbating for the entertainment of the truckers.

They aren’t swingers or swappers or whatever they’re called now. Until they came over here and blackmailed me into having sex with them they haven’t had sex with anyone but each other since they married nineteen years ago.

After saying that, Sandra looked around at Craig and at Trey. She smiled at me and said, “We talked it over, though. We had a lot of fun with you on Friday. It was extremely exciting for both of us. It really spiced up our life. We think we’re ready to try something else new. And if you’re willing, we want it to be with you.”

I took a sip of my drink and looked at them. I was remembering our first meeting on Friday morning when Kent came to my door intent on, or maybe I should say hoping to blackmail me into sex.

Kent and Sandra looked at each other and blushed. Sandra said, “I know what you’re thinking. What happened to the vile blackmailers who took advantage of you on Friday? I’m afraid that was my idea. I guess we got carried away with our fantasies. You’re so beautiful, so sexy. We watched you out here for hours and we wanted you so badly.

“But I swear we wouldn’t have actually done anything with those pictures. If you had gotten upset or if you simply refused to go along that would have been the end of it. I swear. I know we owe you an apology. But you didn’t seem to mind. We both thought you were enjoying it. And you can’t blame us entirely. After watching you with Tommy and Randall and Tommy’s kid, and then with your son, well, we thought you must be pretty wild.”

I could have tortured them a little longer. But I decided to let them off the hook. I smiled and said, “Would you please stop apologizing for that! We’ve been over this. You’re right. I didn’t mind. I enjoyed it thoroughly. From the time Kent came through the our door and untied my bathrobe I enjoyed it just as much as he did. And I loved the things you and I did together, too. I’m looking forward to doing it again. But if you want a real treat, wait until you taste Piper’s sweet, young pussy.”

Everyone turned to look at my smiling, happy daughter. She has two or three of Kent’s large fingers buried in her pussy at the moment and judging from the look on her face she’s very close to her first orgasm of the day.

We continued to watch as Kent began to tease her clit with the pad of his thumb and Piper began to dance around out of control in his lap as she enjoyed a string of orgasms. When it was over and she could speak she kissed him and thanked him, promising to repay him in kind. She offered to do it right then and there but Kent was nervous about the possible audience looking on from the windows of the houses around us and asked her to wait until they went inside.

I couldn’t help smiling at how natural, how unashamed my beautiful young daughter is. Maybe I’m the wrong person to ask. But in my opinion she has the perfect attitude when it comes to sex.

Watching Kent and Piper has everyone turned on. Sandra is sitting between Craig and Trey. She’s now holding both of their cocks in her hands and they’re teasing her pussy. I should probably be feeling left out. But the truth is I’m enjoying the show. And I know I’ll get mine from someone before the day is over.

The conversation didn’t flow quite as well for a while. In fact, it quickly faded away as the level of arousal ballooned. We’re all pretty distracted by the sexy displays of group foreplay. Several more minutes passed before Trey gently removed Sandra’s hand from his cock and said, “If you do that for much longer I’m going to make a mess.”

She smiled and said, “I don’t mind. I know of an interesting way of cleaning up that kind of mess.”

Trey’s eyes closed and his head tilted back. He moaned in excitement. But he continued to hold Sandra’s hand away from his hard cock.

Craig suggested that since our fun is being hampered by the houses around our backyard it might be a good idea if he were to cook the steaks and we eat lunch now. Then we can move inside.

We all agreed that sounded like a very good plan. Craig stood up, leaving Sandra with nothing to hold in her hands. His hard cock bobbed up and down in front of him as he went inside to get the steaks.

Piper kissed Kent and struggled to her feet. She grabbed the empty pitcher and went inside to make us another round of Long Island iced tea.

Sandra smiled at me, rested her hand on Trey’s thigh and said, “I don’t know where we got the nerve to do what we did on Friday. But I’m so glad we did. You, all four of you, are so delightful. And no, that isn’t the iced tea talking. We really enjoy your company. You are without a doubt the most refreshing family we’ve ever met.”

She leaned over, kissed Trey, and added, “And the sexiest.”

She turned back to me and said, “I’m sorry about the way we met. I know it was wrong. But I’m so glad we did it.”

I laughed and said, “Damn it! Stop apologizing! And don’t be sorry. I’m not. I wouldn’t have wanted to meet you any other way. I loved what we did on Friday. And I wasn’t the least bit scared of either of you. I had a terrible time acting like I was doing those things under duress.”

Kent chuckled and said, “Yes. You did. You didn’t fool anyone. Not after the first two minutes.”

Craig came out and started the steaks. Piper came out a few minutes later with the fresh pitcher of Long Island iced tea. She was carrying a couple of Cokes for her and her brother. Before she opened them she asked if they might have a little more of that delicious tea. I suppose it’s silly to involve them in our sex life and deny them a small amount of alcohol. But I wasn’t comfortable with giving them more than one glass. I suggested that perhaps it would be better if they built up to it. She shrugged, only slightly disappointed, and opened their drinks.

She went back inside and returned with her potato salad. When I saw what she was doing I said, “Why didn’t you say something?! Sorry. I was staring at Sandra’s tits and not paying attention.”

I got up and went inside to help set the table. Before she took out the next load, Piper ran upstairs and came back with a pile of blankets and towels. I laughed and asked, “A mother might get the impression you’ve done this before!”

She put down the blankets, put her arms around me and gave me a hug. I held her in my arms and told her how much I love her and how very proud I am of her.

She kissed me and said, “If you really want to know my sexual history I’ll tell you. There isn’t much to tell. I’m pretty certain you’ll be bored.”

I only had to think about her offer for a couple of seconds before I said, “I’m going to take your word for it, sweetheart. I trust you. And there are some things a mother doesn’t want to know about her daughter.”

We carried out a couple of trays with everything else we needed for lunch. Trey and Craig were standing at the command console ... I mean the grill. Kent stood near them and from the few words we’re able to catch from time to time it sounds like they’re talking about baseball. There are three attractive, horny women seated twenty-five feet away and they’re talking about sports!

We sat and watched them getting to know each other and becoming friends. We were enjoying a pretty good view of three of the best-looking men in the neighborhood. I’m biased, of course. But I can’t think of anyone living near me I’d rather wrap my legs around.

While we watched we talked among ourselves. Sandra asked how Piper is handling the things Tommy is making her do. Her daughter just got married and moved out. But she can’t imagine her going through the things Piper has without requiring years of counseling if not hospitalization.

Piper admitted that for the first time, at least in her opinion, they went too far last night. The gang rape at the biker boutique, or at least all of it after the first hour, was too much and then some. But she has enjoyed everything else so far. She’d love to go back to the sleazy bar and serve beer to those dirty old men in the nude. She loved that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.