The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I got everyone off to work and school in the morning and relaxed over a last cup of coffee while I started compiling a shopping list. I was just rinsing out my cup when the doorbell rang. I didn’t think anything of it. I’m not expecting anyone. But more importantly I’m not expecting Tommy so I’m not concerned. I assumed it was someone selling religion or magazines door to door. I’m not in the market for either.

I’m still wearing my robe and slippers so when I opened the door I only opened it enough that I could look out and see who’s there and find out what they want.

The man standing on my front porch looks vaguely familiar. He’s dressed well but casually. He smiled nervously when he saw me but seemed relieved that I’m the one answering the door. He still looks a bit nervous. But for some reason I have the impression he was hoping the door would be answered by the lady of the house. I’m still assuming he’s a door-to-door salesman, though he’s obviously new at it. I almost feel sorry for him.

He cleared his throat and said, “Hi. My name is Kent. I live on Oak Street?”

Okay. Maybe he isn’t a salesman. Oak Street is the next street over, the street which runs in front of the homes behind our house.

I nodded to acknowledge that I know where Oak Street is and waited for him to tell me what he wants. He still looks nervous. But as he started to explain it became obvious he put a lot of thought into what he came here to say and has probably practiced it several times.

“I’ve been doing some remodeling on my house over the last couple of weeks. My daughter recently married and moved out. My wife and I are turning her room into a home office.”

I looked at him curiously. Why the hell does he think I care about that?!

He paused to clear his throat. Now that he’s saying what he came here to say he doesn’t seem quite as nervous anymore.

“You’re probably wondering why that concerns you.”

I certainly am.

“You see, the thing is, the window in the room I’ve been remodeling has a very good view of your backyard.”

He was watching me closely when he said that. I think he must have gotten the reaction he expected. He seemed to gain confidence from watching the blood drain from my face. I have a pretty good idea what he’s here about now. The only question is what he expects to gain by coming to my door. He obviously wants something. If what he saw in my backyard recently upset him he could have just called the police. He wants something and I think I know what it is.

He held up an envelope and said, “I brought a sampling of the pictures I’ve been taking in case you want proof.”

I shouldn’t want to see them. I should be too embarrassed. But the truth is I’m curious to see just how much he’s seen. I’m assuming he saw me having sex with my son and Tommy’s son. He probably has pictures of Piper doing things a teenage girl shouldn’t be doing, like fucking her brother for instance.

FUCK!! On top of all the shit I’m putting up with from Tommy, now I’m going to be blackmailed by a neighbor!! And it isn’t even the neighbor I’ve been worried about! I’m not sure which house Kent lives in. But I know it isn’t the house directly behind ours, the house where I saw someone lurking in the dark while we were skinny dipping last night.

I tried to pull myself together and remain calm. I looked him straight in the eyes and asked, “What is it you want?”

He knew before he came to my door that whatever he wants I’ll have to give in to him. My question was as good as a surrender. He looks a whole hell of a lot less nervous now. He shrugged and said, “Invite me in and let’s talk about it.”

I glared at him. But he wasn’t fazed by my sour expression. He already knows he’s going to get what he came here for and if I don’t like it so much the better. I’m pretty certain I already know what he came here for. It isn’t money. But I suppose we have to go through the motions.

I sighed and stepped back, holding the door open for him. He stepped inside and looked around briefly. But most of his attention was directed at me. He asked if anyone else is home.

I shook my head. That’s the answer he wanted.

He reached out confidently and pulled on the ends of the cloth belt holding my robe closed.

I felt my heart speed up at the prospect of being seen naked by yet another male I don’t know. I fought the strong compulsion to stop him, to slap his hand away. But defending myself from this sort of behavior is a vestige of my past life and the impulse to defend my modesty is fading quickly.

Instead of attempting to preserve my honor and my dignity, I stood before him meekly while he untied the bow holding my robe together. He stared into my eyes until the bow came loose. Then his eyes traveled down to my partially exposed body.

My robe still partially covers my breasts. But there’s a three or four-inch gap all the way down the front. My bald pubic mound is totally exposed. It’s obvious now that I’m wearing nothing under my robe.

I heard his breath catch. I saw his face turn red. It’s clear from the look on his face that he’s impressed. I might have been flattered if I didn’t know I’m about to be raped yet again.

I’m aware, though, that I’m not reacting the way I probably should be to the prospect of another rape. Even though I’m upset with Kent and the situation I find myself in now, I still feel a thrill run through my body at being helpless and being exposed to another strange man. I can’t help it. Since I met Tommy I seem to be a lot less in charge of my sexual responses. And I’ve learned that I get very excited when someone else is in control of my sexual behavior.

Kent reached out with both hands and slowly peeled my robe open to expose my breasts. He moaned quietly and exclaimed in an excited whisper, “Beautiful! Fucking perfect!”

I stood there, not nearly as upset as I should have been while he slid my robe down off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor at my feet. He reached out and cupped my breasts. His touch is surprisingly gentle. I had to admit to myself it’s even pleasant and that bothered me. I don’t want to enjoy this! A woman isn’t supposed to enjoy being forced to have sex!

He’s holding the envelope with the photographs wedged between his upper arm and his body. He released my breasts, dropped the envelope on the hall tree and said, “You can have these. They’re just copies. I have close to a hundred of them on my computer. I don’t imagine I need say more than that. You know what could happen if the authorities were to see them.”

I remained silent. I thought about asking him what his wife would say if she found out what he’s doing here. I almost did. But before I could he said, “My wife couldn’t be here this morning. She has a meeting she can’t get out of. But she’ll be here later. She’s looking forward to getting to know you much better, too.

“She wanted to be here. She wanted to see your face when I told you what we want from you. But she understands how badly I want to fuck you. She understands why I can’t wait.”

I probably shouldn’t have felt as flattered as I did when he said that.

He ordered me to lead the way to my family room. I stepped over my robe, leaving it puddled on the floor by the front door, and led him down the hall to the family room. Stopping in the middle of the room I thought about how much sex has taken place in this room lately as I turned to face him again.

He stepped into the room behind me. His eyes crawled over my naked body, shining in anticipation as he stood there and slowly undressed. He’s firmly in control now and he knows it. The nervousness he felt when he first came to my door is gone now. There’s a look of confidence on his face. He has me right where we both want me, humbled, submissive.

I took a closer look now, appraising him as I watch him undressing. He’s not a bad looking man. He’s about my age, maybe a few years older. He seems to be in pretty good shape. He isn’t very athletic looking. I doubt if he gets much exercise. But he isn’t overweight.

He has a full head of dark hair. Now that he has me naked and I’m not putting up a fight he seems much more ... I don’t know, not quite arrogant. Not like Tommy. But he’s confident. He obviously enjoys being dominant and I like that.

I formed my final opinion when he slid his pants and jockey shorts down. His cock is about half hard and nice enough. It’s average, not especially long or especially fat, just normal. It’s more than adequate.

I was suddenly struck by my own reaction to what’s happening to me here in my own home this morning. I’m being blackmailed into having sex with yet another strange man. I would have been traumatized a week ago. I would have been nearly in shock. I would, as either of my children would have said, freaked out.

But not now. Now I feel the vestiges of mild anger that a stranger would come into my home and treat me this way. But the anger is rapidly being tamped down, drowned out because I feel arousal, because I’m helpless, and because I’m about to be used by another strange man against my will. The phrase “be used” has always tickled something deep inside of me. My fantasies, which I’ve suppressed since I was a teenager, are suddenly getting one hell of a workout.

I’m angry at Kent for blackmailing me, but the anger is fading fast. I’m even more upset with myself because once again I’m succumbing to my fantasies. I’m becoming aroused. I wouldn’t want anyone to know it, but if Kent experienced a sudden change of heart, if his conscience started to bother him and he put his clothes on and went home I’d be very disappointed! I don’t doubt I’d try to talk him into staying.

As soon as he was naked Kent took me into his arms and kissed me like a lover. I returned his kiss, consciously reluctant at first. The kiss is not unwelcome but I don’t want to seem too eager. Soon our tongues were dueling violently and his hands were moving over my body as if he owned it.

He turned out to be pretty good at this. Almost instantly my heart was beating fast and my breaths were loud and heavy as if I were having trouble getting enough oxygen. He released me and turned me around. He pulled me back into his arms, pressing his naked body against my back. I can feel his hard cock pressing against my lower back as his arms reach back around me and his hands cup my sensitive breasts.

It feels very good. I let my head fall forward as Kent began to kiss my neck and my shoulders. In between soft kisses he said, “When I saw you out in your yard with those two men and the boy on Tuesday my heart almost gave out. I got my camera out to get a better look at you through my telephoto lens. God! You have a perfect body! My wife and I spent most of the day staring at you through the lens and taking pictures. I knew I had to have your hot ass.

“I was pretty certain I had you when I got the pictures of you with the first teenage boy. But later, when I saw you having sex with your own son I knew I had your ass. The pictures of you watching through the kitchen window as your son and daughter were fucking were just icing on the cake. She’s a hot little thing, too. I’m looking forward to meeting her. But it’s you I want.

“How long has this been going on? Did you entertain my daughter with those sex shows you’ve been putting on before she got married?”

He was teasing one of my nipples with one hand and he had two fingers of his other hand buried deep in my pussy by this point in the conversation. I moaned and shook my head. I tried not to sound like I’m panting when I replied, “No. It just started.”

I was actually glad when he dragged the explanation out of me. I don’t want him thinking I’m some sort of nymphomaniac who fucks everyone who wants me. Or worse yet, a perverted mother who molests her son and other children for the hell of it. But I didn’t get any sympathy from him when he found out the reason for my recent behavior. He thought it was hot that I was doing these things at the bidding of a morally bankrupt loan shark.

Morally bankrupt loan shark, is that redundant? Is there another kind?

It obviously turns him on that I’m doing the things I’m doing against my will. It turns him on as much as it turns my husband and me on.

It was more than a relief to explain why I’m behaving the way I am to Kent. I discovered that my explanation for my unusual behavior of late is turning both of us on. I didn’t go into the nasty details. I didn’t tell him about the lifestyle we have recently adopted in our home. I didn’t tell him about Tommy fucking my daughter. I told him Tommy more or less owns me two days a week and my family is aware of it. It excited him to hear about it as much as it turned me on to tell it.

Kent turned me around and forced me to my knees in front of him. His hard cock was standing up and throbbing violently right in my face. I didn’t wait for him to give the order or to drive it into my mouth. I leaned forward and gobbled it up eagerly. I’m becoming quite fond of sucking nice hard cocks and his is no exception. Oversize cocks are thrilling to look at and nice to fuck. But I’ve discovered nice, average cocks are much more pleasant to suck.

Kent didn’t just stand there and let me suck his cock. He held my head in the same forceful manner that a couple of the men at the biker bar and clothing store did when I went shopping for a few slutty dresses and ended up getting gang raped in the changing room. He began driving his cock into my mouth. He didn’t try to drive it down my throat like one of those men did. But he wasn’t gentle, either.

I enjoyed it, though. I find that thanks to Tommy I’m becoming increasingly free to enjoy my fantasies and I can’t deny that I love being taken just as much as I’ve loved the fantasy of it.

I cupped his large, hairy balls in one hand and reached around to grip one of his ass cheeks with the other. I used my lips and my tongue on his cock and it seemed like he tensed up and filled my mouth with hot cum in no time at all.

I swallowed his bitter cream eagerly, moaning and groaning as if I were having an orgasm. I was desperate for a hard cock between my legs by that time. I hope he’ll recover soon and be able to provide it. If it turns out he’s going to settle for just a blowjob I’m going to have to go out and find a man to rape!

But Kent was just getting started. He paused for a moment with his cock still resting between my lips. I waited patiently, enjoying the feel of his semi-erect cock in my mouth. When he started slowly moving his quickly resurrected cock in and out of my mouth again a few minutes later I eagerly returned to sucking it and teasing it with my tongue.

After another minute or two he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He turned me around and pressed me down over the seat of my husband’s leather recliner. I rested my weight on my arms and waited impatiently while he dropped to his knees and moved into position behind me.

I heard him getting something out of his clothes. I assumed he was putting a condom on. Instead, he pressed his hand down on my back to hold me in position and began inserting something into my ass.

I squealed and tried to twist away. I’m definitely not into any kind of ass play. I’ve recovered from the hours of anal rape they subjected me to in the studio on the edge of town. But I have no desire to repeat the experience.

I guess he expected my initial reaction. I never had a chance. He twisted my arm up behind my back and suddenly I was helpless. I couldn’t move.

I gasped in pain and tried to tell him to stop what he’s doing. He ignored me and pressed something long and thin and surprisingly cold inside of me. As he worked it inside of me he calmly explained, “This is a little something I bought on the internet called a lube launcher. It’s a narrow, hollow tube, much like a straw. It injects the lubricant right up inside of you. Now you just relax. I’m going to take my time and do this right. If you relax you may just find you enjoy it.”

I don’t have a lot of choice. He’s still holding my arm twisted up behind my back so I can’t move.

He carefully worked that thing into my butt. I relaxed, but only slightly, when I realized it isn’t uncomfortable. It doesn’t feel much thicker than a drinking straw. I just don’t like the idea of anyone messing with me back there and I’m having a hard time relaxing even though I know it will be better for me if I do.

Once he had the thing inside of me he must have pushed a plunger. I felt the cold lubricant inside of me as it was slowly ejected from the ... whatever the hell that thing is. But he wasn’t finished getting me ready. He pulled the thin tube out of me and fumbled with something else behind my back. I felt more cold grease as his finger circled my anus and then slowly entered me.

I moaned, more in embarrassment than anything else. I tensed up. But I was surprised when I realized that so far it doesn’t hurt. It really isn’t that bad. In fact, it feels kind of nice!

Despite my reservations I slowly began to relax as he worked his finger in and out of me like a little dick for a minute or two. He pulled his finger out and I tensed up again, expecting to feel his much larger cock being forced into me. But instead, he repeated the process, this time with two greasy fingers.

Even with two fingers it doesn’t feel bad and once more I began to relax and even enjoy what he’s doing, much to my surprise. This was nothing like the violent anal rapes I was subjected to by the male actors in the studio.

It became slightly uncomfortable when he started working three fingers into me. But it wasn’t really painful and I realized if I can handle three of his large fingers this easily I shouldn’t have a problem with his average size cock. I wouldn’t want the man about to fuck my ass to be Tommy with his much larger cock, or even his rotten kid. But I’m starting to think this won’t be so bad.

Kent has obviously done this before. He must have realized I was ready. He pulled his fingers out of me and I felt his body moving closer. His hands caressed the cheeks of my ass and then gently spread me open. The head of his hard cock slid through the greasy crevice for a moment and then began to press against my opening.

I would much rather have had his nice hard cock in my pussy. I was getting turned on again while he was getting my ass ready to fuck. I still want an orgasm. But maybe this isn’t going to be so bad.

I felt the head of his cock enter me and stop just inside my opening. I tensed up for a few seconds. But I began to relax when I realized there’s no pain. It feels funny, strange. I feel a little like I have to go to the bathroom. I feel very full as his cock begins to enter me.

Once again my fantasies are beginning to influence what I’m feeling. The idea of being held down and taken this way is exciting. He isn’t giving me a choice. I like that.

He started taking slow, short strokes, driving a little bit more of his cock into my ass with every surprisingly erotic thrust. In the beginning, when I first accepted the fact that what he’s doing isn’t painful it was mentally stimulating. But once I relaxed I realized it didn’t feel half bad. And when he reached his hands around me and began to play with my tits and lightly tease my hairless mound I suddenly knew this is going to work! I’m going to have an orgasm! I’m actually going to cum while a man is fucking my ass!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.