The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Tommy was sitting on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table when we entered the room. He looked us over, glared at me, and then ordered us to line up in front of him on the other side of the coffee table.

He probably thinks what he’s about to do, or make us do, will be very traumatic. He isn’t aware of the changes which have already taken place in our lives because of him. I hope he doesn’t find out, either. I don’t doubt for a minute if he thought this wasn’t all that distressing for us he’d keep ramping it up until it is. But then, knowing Tommy as I have quickly come to, I don’t doubt he eventually will anyway. It didn’t take me long to learn when we were discussing the terms of the loan in the bar he was lying his ass off. He had every intention of doing any damn thing he wants to me and my family. He just needed to get his foot in the door. He knew once he did he was going to own us. Now we all realize it.

He looked us over for a moment. He seems to enjoy keeping us in suspense. It seemed like we stood there holding our collective breaths for several long, tense minutes before he calmly ordered me to undress Piper.

Despite what I was just thinking about it not being all that traumatic, despite the fact that I’ve known this was coming, I discovered that when the time finally came it was surprisingly difficult for me to actually do what he wants me to do. The reality of this strange situation is much more stressful than the mental images I’ve been dealing with.

Even knowing Piper is curious, maybe even looking forward to discovering what it’s like to have sex with a brute like Tommy, doesn’t make it any easier. And I notice that although she sounded brave when we talked about this yesterday she seems more than a little nervous now the time has come.

There was never any question of refusing to obey his order, though. I have no intention of refusing any order. I’m too scared of Tommy and he knows it. I’ve never before met a man with such a violent temper or a temper so easily ignited. I turned to face my daughter. Piper is still wearing her school clothes. She glanced at me as I began unbuttoning her plain white blouse. Our eyes met and we read each other pretty well.

It’s plain to see how nervous she is. She can easily see how sorry I am for creating this situation and how nervous I am for her. She smiled reassuringly and whispered, “It’s okay, mom, really.”

But it isn’t and I know it isn’t.

I tried to put what we’re doing here in perspective. I know that no matter what else happens she’ll enjoy the experience of lying underneath Tommy and feeling his large cock sliding in and out of her sexy little body. He’s a rotten, child molesting bastard but I can’t deny he’s a good fuck. I can’t imagine not enjoying getting fucked by him. Be that as it may, I know this is wrong and it’s my fault these things are happening to my family.

I felt guilty after having sex with Tommy the first time and enjoying it so much. The guilt I experienced then is nothing compared to how guilty I feel now as I undress my sixteen-year-old daughter for this thug’s amusement.

Tommy and Trey both watched as I removed Piper’s blouse and then her short skirt. She slid her feet out of her shoes and she was left standing in only her knee-high socks, her lacy bra and a cute little pair of those boy-style panties made almost entirely of lace. She looks as cute and sweet and innocent as a teenage girl.

She isn’t a virgin. But she isn’t a slut, either. She’s nervous and she’s embarrassed. She’s blushing furiously. Now that it’s actually happening she’s not the same self-confident young lady she seemed to be last night when we discussed this. It seems obvious from her reaction that not very many males have been lucky enough to see her without her clothes.

I hesitated for a moment before removing her bra. I hate having to do this. I think I hate it more than she does. But Tommy certainly doesn’t. He’s grinning in anticipation. He has no doubt been looking forward to this since the first day in that bar when he demanded to see the pictures of my kids and he took so much interest in Piper. He knew from the moment he saw her picture it would come to this. He looked at Piper’s picture and he saw something he wanted. He’s in the habit of getting what he wants.

Tommy doesn’t seem to be impatient with the way I’m drawing out the undressing of my daughter. It suddenly occurred to me that my attempt to delay the inevitable is only making things worse by providing a bit of tease to the process and increasing my own remorse. He knows this is difficult for me and for Piper and that pleases him. He watched without a word while I finally, reluctantly went behind her and unfastened her bra.

I sensed her tensing up as I let her bra slide down and off, baring her breasts to an obviously pleased audience of one.

Tommy ogled my daughter’s breasts freely. But I notice he’s also keeping an eye on my face and Trey’s. He’s watching for and enjoying the signs of our distress nearly as much as he’s enjoying my increasingly exposed teenage daughter and the anticipation of using her the way he’s been using me since I agreed to the terms of his loan.

I slid her panties down and she stepped out of them. Before I stood back up I started to remove her knee socks but Tommy told me to leave them on because he thinks they make her look cute.

What the pervert really means is they make her look more like a young girl.

Tommy ordered Piper to come closer. When she was close enough he pulled her into his lap and immediately began exploring her sweet young body with his beefy hands. While he was doing that he ordered me to undress my son.

He saw the look of concern on my face and my son’s. He chuckled and said, “Don’t worry. I’m not into boys. But he won’t be left out. Hell! He’ll probably enjoy this almost as much as I will.”

He lifted Piper out of his lap, put his feet on the floor and spread his legs. He ordered her to kneel between them and asked, “This isn’t the first time you’ve ever sucked a cock, is it?”

She shook her head.

He grinned and said, “I didn’t think so. You aren’t a virgin are you?”

She shook her head again.

He nodded as she confirmed his suspicions but he doesn’t seem to care that she isn’t a virgin.

She’s blushing mildly as she kneels between his knees. I’m standing behind her but to her side far enough that I can see her eyes moving back and forth between his face and the large lump in his pants.

Her blush deepened considerably when he asked, “Did you look at the DVDs? Did you see your mother going to town on my big cock?”

She didn’t have to answer. He saw the answer to his question written plainly on her face.

He laughed derisively and exclaimed, “You horny little bitch! You’re looking forward to getting fucked. Ain’t you?”

She answered so quietly I almost didn’t hear her say, “I’m curious.”

He snorted and said, “Well why don’t you go ahead and chow down on that thing while I watch your mother and your brother get naked.”

I had Trey’s shirt and t-shirt off by this time. This isn’t new territory for us and Tommy knows it. He watched me have sex with my son two days ago. And Randall told him the three of us were sitting in our backyard naked when he dropped off the DVDs and got his blowjob. But Tommy doesn’t know about the new rules in our house regarding sex or the things our family has done in the privacy of our living room so he probably thinks undressing my son is a lot more distressing for me than it really is.

I slowly began removing Trey’s pants but my eyes are focused on Piper as she wraps her hand around the base of Tommy’s large cock and slowly lowers her face until her lips touch the tip. I don’t know if Tommy can see it looking down at her the way he is but there’s a look of awe on her face. She saw his cock on the DVD but up close and personal the way she’s seeing it now it’s even more impressive.

Tommy sighed as she stretched her mouth open and took the head of his cock in, closing her lips down on the shaft just behind the head. He obviously enjoys what she’s doing. But he’s dividing his attention between watching Piper suck his cock and watching as I finish undressing Trey.

I have to wonder once again just how much experience my teenage daughter has when it comes to sex. She doesn’t seem to be able to swallow any more of his cock then I did when I gave him a blowjob. But she seems to be having a much easier time of it than I did. I don’t get the impression she’s nearly as intimidated by his horse cock as the look on her face when she first saw it would suggest.

I pulled Trey’s underwear out to clear his hard cock and slid them down and off. As soon he stepped out of them Tommy ordered Trey to undress me.

I stood up and continued to watch Piper, fascinated by the sight of my daughter sucking Tommy’s cock while Trey undressed me. It didn’t take long. I was only wearing a slutty little dress from the biker boutique. He had only to unfasten the hook behind my neck holding the tiny top in place over my breasts and gravity did the rest. I stepped out of the slutty dress and stood naked awaiting further instructions.

Tommy ordered Trey to move the coffee table out of the way. As soon as he did I was ordered down onto my hands and knees behind Piper. Tommy ordered me to eat her pussy, not an easy task from behind her like this. But I managed to tilt my head back and get my lips over her pussy. I kissed her a few times and began to work my tongue inside of her. She helped out by tilting her hips up making it a little easier for me to reach her.

It may have been my imagination but I thought she tasted a lot sweeter than the porn star I ate out at the studio today. It probably helps that no matter how many guys Piper has had sex with I know she hasn’t been penetrated by nearly as many cocks as the porn star. I suppose I shouldn’t be so judgmental given how many strange cocks have penetrated my body lately and how many more I’ll probably be surrendering to before I’m finally able to repay Tommy. But I can’t help feeling that way.

I heard Tommy order Trey to fuck me from behind while I eat his sister out. I can’t help being a bit nervous about that. My pussy saw a lot of action today. Those four men pounded it pretty hard while we were making that movie. I was sore when I left the studio.

Trey is unaware of the kind of day I’ve had. He moved into position behind me and edged forward until he was able to work his cock into me from behind. It was a relief to find that although my ass is still sore my pussy has already recovered from all the violent sex to which I was subjected today. It felt very nice when Trey slipped his cock into me and started fucking me with slow, gentle strokes.

I began having a very difficult time keeping my mouth planted on my daughter’s pussy as Trey picked up the pace behind me. I knew it didn’t matter, though. We’re all just here to amuse Tommy. He probably assumes I’m being traumatized by being forced to eat my daughter’s pussy while letting my son fuck me once more. I’m more than happy to have him think that way. But the truth is, as awful as it must sound I’m enjoying both.

The position Tommy has us in is hard on my neck. But we didn’t stay that way for long. He ordered Trey to keep fucking me and he ordered me not to move. He ordered Piper to stretch out on the floor beside us. I noticed he was careful to choose a position which enabled Trey and I to see her and from which we’ll be forced to watch when he stretches out over her and begins to fuck her.

As soon as she was in position he knelt between her legs. I watched her face closely as he slid the head of his cock over her tight little slit for a moment. She told us she isn’t scared of him, that she’s in fact looking forward to seeing what it feels like to have his impressive slab of male meat inside of her. But now that she’s seen it close up, touched it, tasted it, I suspect she may be a little concerned.

She’s even more slender than I am and even after years more experience and giving birth to my two kids, Tommy’s cock was a little hard to take at first.

Piper’s eyes seemed to expand when the head of his cock entered her. She grunted and then began to pant. But I was relieved to see he’s going slow, taking it easy on her. He smiled down at her and said, “Relax, little girl. I haven’t ruined any cunts with this thing yet. Just relax and you’ll enjoy this.”

She nodded her head and I watched her trying to force herself to calm down. I reached between them and began to tease her clit lightly with my fingertips. She seemed startled. She looked over at me as if she’d forgotten Trey and I are in the room with them.

When she realized what I was doing she smiled gratefully. I smiled back and said, “He’s right, honey. If you relax you’ll do just fine. Your body was made for this.”

My calm voice seemed to relax her slightly. What I’m doing with my fingers may have helped more than a little. And of course, there’s the fact that Tommy is slowly working his cock into her body and his magnificent sex organ does feel good inside of a girl. I know from my own experience.

Tommy watched her face as he slowly sank his cock into her. She gasped in pain when he sank the last inch or two of his monster cock into her tight pussy. But he stopped moving and in a very short time her body adjusted. I knew once the pain faded away she couldn’t help but feel good with that thing inside of her.

I’m a bit surprised Tommy is being so gentle with her. I didn’t think he had it in him. But he watched her face and he didn’t start fucking her until she relaxed and adjusted to being so full of cock. He started slow, pulling out gradually, taking long gentle strokes until she started to respond. Once he saw she was ready he started fucking her harder and harder until he was pounding that thing into her.

She grunted loudly with every satisfying stroke. But it wasn’t long before her arms and legs were wrapped around him and she was lifting her hips to meet every increasingly violent thrust. The fear and the pain were gone from her face. Only rapture remained.

I was forced to pull my hand out from between them. Once they started getting violent I was just in the way. I began to concentrate more on the pleasure I’m receiving from Trey’s cock. He’s still fucking me from behind while I watch the amazing and very erotic sex show taking place right before my eyes.

I’m not sure if watching Tommy fuck my daughter made the fucking I’m getting from Trey more pleasurable or if it was the other way around. But my own arousal is growing steadily and I can’t deny watching Tommy fuck my daughter right in front of me is really turning me on.

I wasn’t the first to achieve climax, though. Piper started having orgasms not long after Tommy started pounding into her in earnest. Her moans and her lustful cries began to fill the room and I think it was those sound effects as much as anything that finally drove me over the edge.

When I started to cum my pussy clamped down on Trey’s cock and he came with me. But we didn’t move. We remained there with his slowly deflating cock inside of me and watched Tommy continue to slam into Piper with his huge cock.

It was a compelling sight. We couldn’t take our eyes off of them.

In fact, we were so wrapped up watching the sex show taking place beside us we never noticed Craig standing in the doorway watching all four of us until Tommy tensed up, swore loudly and began to spray my daughter’s insides with his semen, driving her to one last screaming orgasm of her own.

No one spoke. No one moved for a long time. Minutes passed before Tommy sighed loudly and he slowly pulled his cock out of Piper. He moaned and stood up with a happy smile on his face. That was when he first noticed my husband in the doorway. It wasn’t until Tommy casually greeted Craig and then sat back down on the sofa that the rest of us realized he was home.

I looked over to see the strange expression on my husband’s face. It seemed to be a mix of lust and amazement, with maybe a touch of anger or resentment thrown in. But he only nodded at Tommy and then me without saying a word.

Tommy seemed to forget all about Craig as soon as he decided my husband was no threat. He ordered Trey to sit beside him and then he ordered Piper to suck Trey’s slime covered cock. She didn’t like that idea. But Tommy isn’t someone to whom you say no and she’s already well aware of that fact. People seem to realize it from the first moment they meet him. As soon as she was on her knees between Trey’s legs, staring down at his soft cock with an expression of doubt on her face, Tommy turned his attention to me. He ordered me to kneel before him and suck his cock.

I struggled to get into position and tried to set a good example for Piper. It seems like a pretty nasty thing to do. But after all, I’ve had my tongue in her pussy and I’ve eaten a lot of cum in the last few days. How bad can it be?

It wasn’t until Piper and I were both sucking on cocks that Tommy spoke over his shoulder to Craig. He sighed as my warm, wet mouth enveloped his cock and said, “You must be Craig. Come on in. You might as well get used to this. I imagine you’ll be seeing it fairly regularly, especially once you go back to working the evening shift.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.