The Loan Shark in Our Life
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I got the kids off to school in the morning. They’ve been so anxious to get out and be with their friends at school in the last few years that they just yell out their goodbyes on the way to the door and rush off. Not this morning. They both hugged me and kissed me and told me they love me. It’s almost like we’re a new family! I love the change in all of us!

Craig left a few minutes later. His departure always includes a kiss and an “I love you.” But this morning they were not the perfunctory acts they have become over the years. This morning he held me in his arms and kissed me lovingly and I heard the strong emotion in his voice when he told me he loves me. It’s as though he has fallen in love with me all over again!

Before he left he asked me if I’m alright. He asked if I’m scared. I smiled and shook my head. I probably should be but I’m really not. Having survived the gangbang in the changing booth yesterday with nothing worse than a little soreness I’m pretty certain I can handle anything Tommy has planned for me. I don’t think he’ll be able to penetrate the warm, fuzzy feeling surrounding me at this moment. And I know that even if it does turn out to be a day of rough sex and humiliation I’ll be rewarded with more than my share of orgasms. If not during the day then later, at home with my loving and exceptionally understanding family.

And besides, I can’t help looking forward to getting fucked by Tommy again. I’m fully recovered from buying dresses yesterday. I’m ready for another session with Tommy and his beautiful cock. It embarrasses me that I’m so taken by, so enamored of his large cock. It seems so trite that I respond this way to a man because of his hefty, male sex organ. I almost feel like the butt of a dirty joke.

But I know it’s more than the size of his cock that draws me. Tommy is just exactly the kind of dominating asshole I’ve fantasized about. He’s a man who gets off on using women for his own pleasure, his own amusement. It turns him on to humiliate me. That’s what excites me. That excites me even more than his beautiful cock.

I took a shower and checked to make sure I don’t need another shave. I laid out the three dresses I bought yesterday so Tommy can choose what I wear today. Then came the hard part, the waiting.

He was early again. I was glad. The longer I had to sit there waiting the more nervous and the more excited I became. I heard his car pull into our driveway. I hurried to the door, ready to open it as soon as he rang the doorbell.

I was relieved to see he was alone today. He stood in the doorway so I couldn’t close the door. He looked me over while I watched behind him nervously for any sign one of my neighbors might be in a position to see me standing before him naked. He isn’t in a hurry, well aware of how nervous it’s making me to stand here like this. I’m certain that at least a minute passed while he did nothing more than stand there and silently dare me to complain.

Ignoring the occasional car going slowly down the street behind him he reached out and cupped my pussy in his large hand. I shivered with excitement as he checked to make certain my mound is still smooth and clear of stubble. He looked me right in the eyes as he worked two large fingers inside of me. He smiled knowingly when his fingers entered my moist opening easily. It’s obvious he understands me and understands what turns me on. But it remains an unspoken understanding. It isn’t a subject for discussion. Talking about it would ruin it.

It embarrasses me to know that he already realizes how much this inappropriate behavior turns me on. But there’s no way to hide it. The proof is coating his fingers at this very moment. He slowly removed his fingers from my pussy and made me suck my juices from them before ordering me to show him my new dresses.

He stepped inside and I was finally able to close the front door. I led the way up the stairs to my bedroom, even more turned on as I thought about the view he has of my ass as he follows me up the stairs. He looked at the three dresses Rick selected for me yesterday. He was curious about the third one, the dress which makes me look like I survived an attack by a bear only moments earlier. There are more gaps, more openings displaying flesh than there is material. I can’t imagine anyone but a streetwalker buying something like that strange dress. Well ... a streetwalker and me. But I wasn’t given a choice.

Tommy selected the first dress I tried on yesterday, the sexy little dress with the very short skirt and the two sheer, narrow strips of material that serve as a top.

I put it on while he sat on my bed and watched. It’s easy to see how much it amuses him that so much of me is on display. This is obviously the kind of outfit he had in mind when he ordered me to buy a slutty dress. I was relieved when he didn’t offer to alter it in order to somehow make it more revealing. It’s such a tiny little bit of cloth that there isn’t any extra material to cut off.

He ordered me to put my shoes on. I didn’t bother to ask him about panties. If he wanted me to wear panties he would have told me to put them on.

I was more than a little surprised and a bit disappointed when we left the room without having sex. I’ve been looking forward to enjoying his cock again. I am, in fact, upset with myself when I realize how much I’ve been looking forward to Tommy fucking me this morning and how disappointed I was when he didn’t.

I followed him out to his car. I glanced around surreptitiously to see if any of my neighbors are watching. I don’t have to worry about anyone telling my husband I might be messing around with another man. I’m doing it and he’s enjoying the hell out of it. But even so, I believe the fewer people who know about Tommy the better.

There was total silence in the car as he drove through town to a large, metal building on the edge of an industrial park. He ordered me out of the car and I stood looking around for some sign of what they do inside. There was nothing on the outside of the building to indicate what sort of business it is. It looks like nothing more sinister than a large warehouse.

I followed Tommy inside where we were greeted by an attractive young woman. It’s obvious from her warm greeting she recognizes Tommy. After exchanging pleasantries with him she looked me over, sized me up and ignored me. Apparently she doesn’t have much use for women who dress the way I’m dressed at the moment. She couldn’t quite conceal her look of disapproval when she glanced in my direction. She turned back to Tommy and said, “Go on in. Mr. Barnes is expecting you.”

We walked past her desk into a small office where a disreputable looking man is sitting behind a desk talking on the phone. He’s leaning back in his chair with his feet up resting on the corner of his desk. He signaled to Tommy that he’d be right with us. Then he signaled something to me.

I didn’t know what he wanted but Tommy understood. He sat down and said, “Take your dress off.”

This isn’t the setting I had in mind when I was anticipating seeing Tommy this morning. But oh well! Nothing in the terms he set out for me said anything about spending any time in my bed getting royally fucked by his large cock.

I dropped my purse on a nearby chair, reached behind neck and unfastened the top. I dropped the two sheer strips of cloth which are the only covering for my breasts. A shiver of excitement ran through my body as I exposed my breasts to yet another strange man.

The man on the phone seems unimpressed. He’s paying much more attention to the telephone conversation than he is to my bare breasts. I pushed the tiny skirt down over my hips and down to the floor. I stepped out of it, bent down and picked it up. I stood there naked, holding my dress in my hand and waiting for someone to tell me what to do.

Tommy took the dress from my hand and said, “Go over there and let him get a good look at you.”

The guy is still paying more attention to his telephone conversation than he is to me. He glanced in my direction and looked me over almost as if he resents the interruption to his busy day.

It’s embarrassing to be standing here naked and put on display this way. I’m much more than embarrassed, though. I’m a bit put out that he seems so bored. That isn’t the reaction a woman wants to see on a man’s face when she’s standing in front of him without any clothes on.

He crooked his finger to indicate he wants me to come closer. I took a few more steps, coming to a stop when we were almost touching. Still intent on his conversation he reached up casually and groped one of my breasts for a moment, then lowered his hand and worked a finger into my pussy.

He worked his finger around inside of me for a moment. Then he removed his finger from my pussy, covered the mouthpiece on the phone and whispered to me, ordering me to turn around. I turned in a slow circle, giving him the opportunity to see all of me. When I was facing him again he covered the mouthpiece on his phone again and said, “Suck me off.”

He didn’t make it easy. He never even took his feet off his desk. After giving the order he seemed to ignore me completely. I struggled with his zipper and then carefully removed his still flaccid cock from his clothing through the opening.

His cock turned out to be about average as far as I could tell in its flaccid state. He isn’t circumcised, which is a bit of a novelty. To the best of my knowledge, I’ve only seen one other cock which still had the foreskin attached.

I held his soft cock up and leaned over to kiss and lick it before taking it into my mouth. I pulled the foreskin back, exposing the sensitive tip. I licked the soft, spongy head but it was several minutes before his cock began to slowly stir.

It’s a bit annoying that Mr. Barnes seems to be ignoring me and what I’m doing. He’s totally immersed in his conversation. But at least his cock is finally becoming aware of what I’m doing.

The guy finally hung up the phone and apologized to Tommy.

I’m tempted to point out to him that it isn’t Tommy who’s sucking his damn cock. But despite what you may believe after all the bad decisions I’ve made in my life I’m at least smart enough to keep those thoughts to myself.

He laced his hands behind his head and watched me work on his cock, still without saying a word to me.

His cock quickly became hard once he hung up the phone. As I sucked his cock he discussed my cocksucking skills with Tommy. They talked about my body in an almost clinical fashion. He explained to Tommy that I’m a little old for this but in the end they seemed to grudgingly agree I’m still pretty hot.

I wisely kept my thoughts on that subject to myself, too. I can’t help wondering what “this” is, though. Surely he doesn’t mean I’m too old to suck his fucking cock!

I tried to remain calm when he asked Tommy if he has met my daughter yet.

Tommy replied, “No. Not yet. I’ve only seen her picture.”

It bothers the hell out of me that they’ve already been discussing Piper. She isn’t supposed to be a part of the deal I made with Tommy and he has no right dragging her into this or discussing her with his creepy friends. But I know better than to say anything which might piss Tommy off. I’ve seen how easily he can lose his temper. I don’t doubt that using my mouth for anything but sucking a cock, especially in front of his sleazy friend, would be all the excuse he needs to drag Piper into whatever this is.

Mr. Barnes said, “She’s pretty good at this for a middle-aged housewife.”

Tommy chuckled and said, “I’ve been giving her some practice. I thought she’d get more practice yesterday but from what I heard her pussy was pretty popular.”

That reminded me that I need to talk to him about limiting his little games to two days a week as per our agreement. But my mouth is full and now isn’t the time or place for that conversation.

The conversation between the two men faded out and Mr. Barnes began to react more predictably to what I’m doing to his hard cock. His breathing became more labored and he moaned a couple of times. Moments later he grabbed a handful of my hair and started pulling my mouth uncomfortably far down his shaft. He was getting pretty rough but before I could complain he tensed up and began to spew his bitter cum into my mouth.

He finally released my hair as his orgasm subsided. I swallowed and licked up a few drops I found still clinging to the end of his cock. I moaned in relief when he finally let me straighten back up. Leaning over with my face in a man’s lap like that is an uncomfortable position in which to spend a lot of time. It’s very hard on the lower back. After all, I’m not a sexual athlete. I’m a “middle aged housewife.”

Mr. Barnes put his cock away without my help and sat up. He asked me for ... no, he ordered me to give him my driver’s license. I glanced at Tommy but he’s just watching. He seems unconcerned. But then, he would.

I took my license from my purse and handed it across the desk to Mr. Barnes. He asked me if everything on my license is correct. When I nodded he began entering information from it onto a form. He finished quickly and handed my license back. Then he turned the form around and told me to sign it.

I tried to see what it is he wants me to sign but he growled, “Just sign the damn thing! You wouldn’t understand it anyway.”

I sighed and signed where he indicated. He stuck the paper into a folder and handed me a dollar. In response to the confused look on my face he said, “I’m paying you for your services. The lawyers tell me I have to or it isn’t legal.”

He picked up his phone, punched in a couple of numbers and asked, “Are you set up?”

He listened for a moment and then stood up. Tommy got to his feet, too. He came over, still holding my little dress. He grabbed my purse and pushed me ahead of him. We followed Mr. Barnes out of his office and down a long, narrow hallway.

We passed several people in the hallway, all fully dressed. They glanced at me but didn’t seem surprised to see a naked woman walking around. We entered a small room where a man and a woman were sitting in barber chairs.

They got up and looked me over closely, turning me and examining my body from all angles. The man didn’t seem any more impressed with my naked body than Mr. Barnes had been. In fact, he sounded pretty bored when he said to Mr. Barnes, “She’s good. This won’t take long.”

Mr. Barnes nodded. He and Tommy walked through the small room and out through the door in the opposite wall. The two people with whom they left me examined my hair and seemed satisfied. They sat me in one of the chairs and put some makeup on my face.

I don’t normally wear makeup. It seemed to me like they were using a lot of it. I didn’t like the way I looked when they were finished and it felt funny.

They stood me back up and began applying makeup to my body! In all the time since I entered this building no one has said a word to me except to order me to turn around or suck a cock. I finally asked, “Would someone please tell me what this is for? What is this place? What’s going to happen to me?”

The man chuckled. The woman gave me a funny look and asked, “You don’t know why you’re here?!”

I shook my head.

She grinned and in a voice dripping with sarcasm she said, “Sweetheart, you’re getting your big break. You’re going to be a movie star!”

They seemed to think that was pretty funny, especially the part about me not knowing what I’m here for.

They finished covering my body with makeup just as a woman came in and handed me a short, sheer, black peignoir. I put it on and tied it together under my chin. It didn’t cover anything. Well, it partially covered my breasts. But I can see right through it. She gave me nothing to wear with it, no nightgown or even a panty. It served no purpose but decoration.

The man and the two women examined me and then the woman who brought me the peignoir said, “That should do it. Let’s go. They’re waiting for you.”

I followed her out through the other door and into a room where Tommy and Mr. Barnes are waiting. I spotted Tommy leaning against a wall listening to Mr. Barnes explaining something to a woman and four men. They glanced up when I came in but didn’t seem to care that I’m as good as naked. They looked away instantly. I got the impression they’re all very bored. Everyone in the damn building seems bored. Maybe they should try another line of work.

Mr. Barnes asked the five people he was talking to if they understood. They nodded. He then turned his attention to me. He waved me over to where he was standing and looked me up and down. He frowned, shook his head and said to the woman who gave me the peignoir, “That looks silly. Lose it. Just give her a pair of panties.”

The woman untied the string holding the silly thing together and pulled it off of me. She rushed off, leaving me standing there naked.

Mr. Barnes watched her leave. He shook his head again and said to me, “Here’s what’s going to happen. You’re going to go lie down on a couch and pretend to be asleep. That woman over there is going to come in and wake you up and the two of you are going to start making out. You’ll kiss a little and feel each other up. You ain’t stupid. You know what I want to see.”

Not really! But I nodded, afraid to disagree with him.

He didn’t even seem to notice.

“The director will be telling you what to do and when to do it. Just do what you’re told and you’ll be okay. Have you ever eaten another broad’s pussy before?”

I shook my head.

He didn’t care for my answer. He asked, “Are you going to give me a hard time?”

I shook my head again.

He liked that answer better.

“You two are going to make out and eat each other’s cunts. You’ll have a couple of orgasms. I don’t care if they’re real or not. But they need to be loud. It needs to look like you’re having an orgasm.”

I’ve seen a couple of pornographic movies. I’m not so stupid I don’t know by now what this is all about. I remember those scenes where the women made all sorts of rude noises as they obviously faked one orgasm after another. I figured I could do that. It won’t be the first time I’ve faked an orgasm.

The woman who ran off with the peignoir returned with a little pair of black panties, my new costume. While I was putting them on, Mr. Barnes said, “You may get a short break after that scene. When we start back up where you left off, those four men are going to be breaking into your house. You won’t notice a thing until they grab you.

“All you have to do after that is get raped. You can fight them and cry for help. You can cry. You can even have an orgasm if you feel like it. The only thing you can’t do is smile. Do you have any questions?”

I shook my head.

He nodded and said, “Good. Just do what the director tells you and we won’t have any problems. Relax for a few minutes. They’re still getting set up.”

He left through a side door and Tommy came over. As calmly as possible, I don’t want to piss him off, I said, “I don’t like this. What if someone I know sees this?”

He smiled, shrugged and said, “I need to pay the interest on your loan somehow. You didn’t think I was just going to let it slide, did you?”

“I agreed to have sex with you!”

My naiveté amused him. He chuckled and said, “No, bitch. You agreed to do anything I tell you to do. Just be happy you aren’t all tied up and making one of those kinky S&M movies or an animal movie. They make those here, too.”

I shuddered in disgust. But then I remember what Mr. Barnes said back in his office and I felt the knot of fear return to my stomach. “Why was he asking about my daughter?”

He ignored my question and said, “You just shut up and do what you’re told. If you give them a hard time I don’t get my money. Not much annoys me more than that.”

He started to turn away but I grabbed his arm and demanded, “What did you tell him about my daughter?!”

He stopped and turned back to face me very slowly. When I saw the look on his face I dropped my hand and stepped back. He was furious!

He glared at me for a few seconds before he quietly hissed through clenched teeth, “Don’t you ever grab me like that again, cunt! I’ve obviously been going too easy on you. The only reason you aren’t stretched out flat on your back right now is that you need to be pretty for this first scene or I don’t get my money. But this isn’t over.”

I knew the first moment I saw him in the pawn shop that he’s a dangerous man. I don’t think I fully appreciated how dangerous. I probably thought he was more like “bad boy” dangerous. The agreement we made was just going to be a short walk on the wild side, a little extra excitement in my life. Of course, I was desperate for the money he was offering and I know now I saw only what I wanted to see.

I don’t think I fully understood what I’m dealing with until this moment. I’m truly terrified now. I’m looking into his cold, hard eyes and suddenly there’s no doubt in my mind that this man has killed people. He has hurt people badly and put them in the hospital. He isn’t just the well hung, slightly criminal, friendly neighborhood loan shark. Tommy is a dangerous man with a capital D.

I think up until that moment I mistakenly labored under the impression I still have a little control. I thought I’d probably be able to satisfy his demands and maybe even protect Piper with a little luck. I’ve been under the mistaken impression that I can, at least to a small degree, reason with him when something he wants seems unreasonable to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.