The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I wanted to go upstairs and change but it’s nearly time for Craig to come home and I want to get this over with. I put Piper’s bikini back on and went to the side gate. I opened it and looked out. I didn’t see anyone so I made a run for Randall’s front door.

They kept me waiting for a very long time before TT and Randall’s son Ray opened the door. The look in twelve-year-old Ray’s eyes made it obvious he watched what just happened in my backyard along with the others. That horrible thought made me want to cry. What have I gotten myself into! I never anticipated I’d be doing so many terrible things with children!

They made me walk upstairs ahead of them to the bedroom looking out on my backyard. TT played with my ass all the way up the stairs. I want to turn around and slap the little creep but I don’t dare.

I walked quickly down the hall with TT’s hand still gripping one cheek of my ass possessively. I entered the room expecting to end up having sex with all three of them and Ray before I’m finally finished for the day.

Tommy said, “Very good, Reggie. I didn’t know if you were going to be able to do it.

“I was going to have you work your magic on Ray. But Randall insists he has to wait a few months until the boy turns thirteen. I don’t know what difference three months makes. But it’s his kid.

“I’ll be back on Thursday morning. I want you to go out tomorrow and buy the sexiest little dress you can find that you can wear on the street without getting arrested. If I don’t think it’s sexy enough I’m going to fix it so it is. I don’t know much about altering clothes but I know what I like.

“You can go home now. Give Piper a kiss for me.”

I turned to leave, excited that this long day of humiliation is all but over. My heart almost stopped when TT whined, “Aw, dad! Can’t I fuck her one more time?”

I suspect they’ve been having this conversation for several minutes before I arrived. Tommy snarled impatiently, “No, god damn it! I told you! I have to get you home to your fuckin’ mother! If you ever want to fuck the bitch again you’ll stop whining and remember what I told you. If you breathe a word of this to anyone you won’t get laid again until you’re twenty-one!”

I sighed deeply then and started to leave. As I walked away I saw Ray whispering urgently in his father’s ear. Before I even reached the door of the small room, Randall called out, “Wait!”

I froze, inside and out. I know without having to be told why he stopped me. It just keeps getting worse.

I turned around to see Randall turn to Tommy, shrug and say, “I guess you’re right. A few months won’t make much difference.”

I saw the sudden excitement on the twelve-year-old boy’s face and it made me ill. But Tommy is amused and the only thing that really matters to me and to my family is keeping Tommy happy.

Randall removed the camera from the tripod. It was still aimed out the window at my backyard. I took a moment to notice what a good view he has of the cushion where I just fucked my son. The sudden reminder of the terrible thing I just did left me struggling to hold back my tears.

Tommy ordered me to remove my little bikini before I had time to get too emotional. With Randall recording my every move I took the bikini off and dropped to my knees. Ray stood in front of me and groped one of my tits while I unfastened his belt and pulled his jeans and his jockey shorts down. As I worked to free his cock I found myself wondering if a twelve-year-old boy is even capable of an orgasm. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

Not surprisingly his cock is the smallest I’ve ever seen. He’s only twelve and he’s obviously his father’s son. It doesn’t matter to me, though. I’m not planning on marrying him. I hope for his sake he experiences a growth spurt in the near future but the dimensions of his manhood aren’t my concern. Pleasing Tommy is my only concern.

I sucked Ray’s cock all the way into my mouth and held it there easily. I almost had to hold him upright. He nearly fell to the floor when he experienced the feeling of a warm, wet mouth around his cock for the first time.

He groaned loudly and his hands gripped my head to keep from falling.

I tried to ignore the camera and my audience as I made quick work of sucking off a twelve-year-old boy. I’m frankly more concerned with TT at the moment. I know how badly he wants to fuck me again. This is turning into a vicious cycle with TT sprouting an erection at the end of each cycle.

I doubt if Ray lasted an entire minute before his cock exploded in my mouth. He cried out and nearly lost his footing again. I was distracted by the sudden pain and I screamed around his little cock. He’s pulling my hair so hard I’m afraid he’s going to pull it out of my scalp!

He finally released me and stumbled backwards, collapsing on the bed behind him and staring at my naked body.

Tommy grinned and said, “Look at his face, Randy. Now that’s a happy boy!”

I looked at his face, too. I’m far less amused than Tommy. I found myself thinking that here’s yet another person I won’t be able to look in the eyes again. Fortunately, I don’t have much contact with Ray. It probably won’t come up often. Or at least I hope it won’t. Now that Tommy is in the picture there’s no way of knowing what my life is going to be like.

Tommy ordered me to leave, over the strong objections of his very aroused son. I quickly put the tiny bikini back on over the few bits of flesh it covers and made my way back downstairs.

I opened the front door and looked out to make sure I won’t attract too much attention stepping out in Piper’s bikini. I waited for a couple of cars to pass and then hurried across the grass to my gate and back into the safety of my backyard.

I was surprised to find that the cushion on which I had sex with my son is back on the lounge chair and that it and all the others have been wiped clean. My shaving gear is gone, too. I assume Piper has done what she can to help me out. She’s such a sweet kid.

I went inside to find Piper sitting at the kitchen island looking worried. I went over and hugged her. I thanked her for her help and asked her if she has been in the kitchen since she got home.

She nodded. Then she asked, “Are you alright?”

I shrugged and answered, “I’ve been better. I’m more worried about Trey.”

She asked, “Would you like me to talk to him? I know you’re worried and want to straighten this out with him. But he might be able to take hearing it from me easier than from you.”

I thought about it. It would be nice if I never had to have to deal with what just happened. But I’m his mother and I’m responsible for this mess. I sighed and thanked her for offering. Instead, I suggested, “What if we both go up to talk to him. If I freak him out too much I’ll leave him with you. And if that doesn’t work I suppose we can have dad talk to him. I haven’t told him what I had to do today yet. I don’t know how he’s going to take it.”

She nodded but didn’t get up. She sat there looking at me. For just a moment I’d forgotten what I’m wearing. I looked down and asked, “Do you wear this often?”

She grinned and said, “I like it. And I think I look super hot in it. But I’ve only had the nerve to wear it when I’m home alone. Would you like a suggestion?”

I cocked an eyebrow at her and she said, “If you ever want dad to say yes to something try asking him while you’re wearing that. You look even hotter than I do in it!”

I laughed quietly. I said in all honesty, “I doubt that very much.”

Then I asked, “Trey has never seen you in this?”

I didn’t think that was possible. Usually if one of them is in the pool the other one is, too, unless they have friends over.

Piper blushed and said, “He doesn’t count.”

“That sounds like a very cruel thing to do to a boy his age.”

She shrugged. Then she smiled and said, “He’s never complained.”

I made myself another strong drink and we went up to Trey’s room. We found him sitting on his bed in a pair of shorts, staring at a blank wall as if in a trance.

His door is partially open. I pushed it open the rest of the way so that I could see him and knocked softly.

He shivered as if he were cold and turned to look at me. He blushed and then he saw Piper and blushed even more.

It occurred to me that I should have put something else on before I came in to have this talk with Trey. But it’s too late now. I sat beside him on the bed. Piper sat in his desk chair. I put my arm around his shoulder and was relieved when he didn’t pull away. I asked, “Are you alright, honey?”

He was silent for a long time before he finally said, “I think so. But I don’t understand what just happened.”

“I’m sorry, Trey. I guess I should have said something last night but I didn’t know this was going to happen. This might have been easier for you if I’d talked to you first, a little easier anyway.”

He watched with a worried look on his face while I took a big sip of my drink. I smiled and said, “Don’t worry, Trey. This isn’t the problem. This is the anesthetic.

“Baby, I have an explanation for what just happened. You’ll have to decide if it’s a good enough explanation to satisfy you. But it’s obvious I have you freaked out right now. Would you rather I leave? Piper can explain. Would you feel more comfortable hearing it from her?”

He looked at Piper and asked, “You know what’s going on?”

She shrugged and admitted, “Most of it I guess. I kind of trapped mom into explaining it to me last night. I think she told me pretty much everything. Answer the question, dork. Would you feel more comfortable hearing it from me?”

He ignored the mild insult. He looked at her and asked, “How could you know about what happened this afternoon? She said she didn’t know this was going to happen.”

“I only know what she told me when we came home. I know enough.”

Trey thought about it and said, “I think I’d be more comfortable hearing this from Piper. If I still have questions I guess we can come to you.”

I nodded. I’m actually relieved. I would have liked to have been able to stay and listen. But that would have defeated the purpose. I stood up and kissed the top of Trey’s head. I smiled apologetically at Piper and told her I love her. Then I went to my room. I didn’t take another shower but I cleaned myself up, rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and rinsed Piper’s bikini and hung it up to dry. I put some clothes on and went downstairs to start supper.

Craig came home long before I was ready. He gave me a loving, sympathetic hug and a kiss and went upstairs to change into something more comfortable. When he came back down I had a drink ready for him. After a couple of sips he asked, “How bad was it?”

I didn’t know how to answer that. It has been a strange day. I did a lot of horrible things today. But it had its good points and hearing about some of the things I did will no doubt excite the hell out of Craig. I’m most worried about how he’s going to react to finding out what I did with Trey.

I finally said, “I think it might be best if we have this talk when we’re alone after dinner. Some of it will entertain you. Some of it you won’t like as much.”

I was just about to call the kids down to eat when Piper came down. She smiled as if everything were normal and said that her brother will be down in a minute. Craig is watching her closely.

He doesn’t know about the terrible things that happened today and he doesn’t yet know Tommy has his sights set on fucking our daughter. He seemed tense as he looked at her. Except for a few minutes in the morning this is his first chance to spend any time with her since our little talk last night when I told her everything that’s going on. He doesn’t yet know how she feels about our strange new life and he’s worried.

She joined us at the table and everyone tried to act like everything is normal. We weren’t doing a very good job of it. It got worse when Trey came down. I get the impression he’s afraid of how his father will react if he finds out what we did this afternoon and he’s still having trouble looking me in the eye. I know the poor kid can’t look at me now without thinking about seeing me naked, touching me, and having sex with me.

I served dinner and we ate most of our evening meal in near total silence. The meal was nearly finished when in exasperation Piper finally exclaimed, “This is ridiculous! It’s like there’s a three-ring circus in here but no one in any of the rings knows about the other rings. We can’t live the way we are and continue keeping all these secrets. We can’t be afraid to face each other, afraid to say the wrong thing to the wrong person. We’ve got to start being honest with each other. We have to be able to say what we’re thinking. If we can’t start dealing with this then maybe we would have been better off sleeping under an overpass.

“Look at us! Everyone is afraid to look at everyone else. Everyone is afraid to speak. This isn’t going to work. I can’t take this tension!”

She’s right, of course. I smiled at her and as if today has been a perfectly normal day of cleaning and cooking I asked, “Would everyone like to hear about my day? I was going to wait until we went to bed because it turns your father on to hear about this and it turns me on to talk about it so we would have enjoyed another hour or two of hot monkey love before we fell asleep. But maybe if we talk about this you kids won’t have to worry so much about what you say.

“You’ll still have plenty to worry about, especially you, Piper. But I think you’re right. Maybe if we’re honest with each other and behave as if we’re all in this together we’ll eventually get over the embarrassment and be able to look each other in the eye again.”

Before anyone could respond I turned to Craig and said, “There’s one thing I didn’t tell you yesterday. I didn’t want you to be worried. Tommy has the hots for Piper. I didn’t say anything because I expected him to leave our kids out of this. They were never a part of the deal. I would never have agreed to it if they were. Unfortunately, I was being naïve.”

Everyone is looking at Craig now to see his reaction. He looked back and forth between Piper and me, not sure how to react. He obviously isn’t happy about what I just said. But from the way I said it he seems to assume nothing has happened with the kids. Not yet anyway. I probably should have been more clear.

I gave him a moment to digest that little tidbit before I said, “Craig, I had sex with Trey this afternoon.”

I didn’t even pause for effect. I don’t want anyone, like Craig for instance, to have time to explode.

“I was being punished for questioning an order earlier in the day. Or at least that’s the excuse he used. I think the real reason was that he knew how much it would upset me. Making me do it turned him on because he knew how difficult it would be for me. That’s how his mind works.”

I glanced at Trey. He looks like he wants to run from the room. He’s waiting for Craig to blow up. He probably fears that life as he has known it is over. Well, that part is probably true.

Craig took it much better than I feared. Much, much better. He surprised both Trey and me. He smiled at Trey and asked, “How was it? She’s pretty hot, isn’t she?”

I’m not sure who was more surprised by his reaction, me or Trey. Trey is obviously happy to learn he isn’t about to die. But he can’t quite believe his ears.

Piper laughed quietly and said, “You don’t know the half of it, dad. You should have seen her in the bikini I keep hidden because I knew you guys would freak out if you saw me in it. She looked like she stepped right out of a “Girls Gone Wild” video.”

I turned to Trey and asked, “Are we okay?”

Trey sighed loudly. Then he shrugged and said, “I can’t believe dad isn’t furious. And I’m still a little embarrassed about what we did. I never even thought about having sex with you. I just never thought of you that way. You’re my mother!

“I have to admit, though, after seeing you when you came home yesterday in that sexy dress I suddenly realized how hot you are. It never occurred to me we would ever ... you know. I’m still having trouble believing we did the things we did today. But it doesn’t change the way I feel about you. I mean, I still love you.

“Piper told me what’s going on. It’s going to take some getting used to. I’m still not sure how I feel about it. Maybe that’s because I don’t understand how you guys are reacting to this strange situation. I’ve always thought of you as my mother, not as a woman. Does that make sense?”

Craig smiled and replied, “Perfect sense, Trey. I’m still convinced my mother is a virgin. I understand how you feel.”

He turned back to me then and said, “But I’m still waiting to hear what happened today.”

I know this conversation is going to be the most difficult, the most embarrassing I’ve ever had. But Piper was right. When I made this deal with Tommy, without giving it a lot of thought I assumed I’d be able to keep it to myself. I hoped my family would never find out. But already it’s getting difficult and uncomfortable to tell some people some things and other people other things. We all live together and we talk among ourselves. What’s happening to me now affects us all. As disturbing as it is, it’s time to bring this all out in the open.

I looked at everyone and said, “Piper is right. This is going to be hard to talk about. But it’s affecting all four of us. It’s time to stop dancing around this subject.

“Before I tell you what happened today, Trey, do you have any questions?”

He blushed at being singled out. He said, “Yeah. But let me save them until you’re done talking. Maybe by the time you finish I won’t have them anymore.”

I told them everything that happened to me today. I didn’t go into all the intimate detail I would have if it were just Craig and me lying in bed and playing with each other. But I gave them a pretty clear picture of everything I did today. In the back of my mind, I fear that someday soon one or more of them will end up watching the DVDs I starred in today. It will be best for all concerned if they’re prepared for what they’ll see.

They were all nearly as grossed out as I was when I told them about the things I had to do with Randall. I told them about how I earned the punishment and for the first time they learned Randall recorded what Trey and I did from his upstairs window.

Piper smiled and said, “I bet that’s a hot movie! Can I see it when he gives you your copy?”

I didn’t see any point in saying no. She watched from the kitchen as the worst part of it took place.

While I was telling them what I did today I noticed Trey watching Craig closely to see how he’s reacting. When I finished telling them everything I asked Trey, “You’re having trouble understanding your dad’s reaction to all this, aren’t you?”

He nodded uncomfortably.

I smiled and asked, “Do you have a hard-on now?”

He blushed and exclaimed, “Geez, mom! You’re talking about sex! Of course I do!”

I don’t want to have to talk about the fantasies Craig and I share. It’s embarrassing and I’m still not certain how the kids will react to them. But I don’t see how I can avoid it now.

I looked at Craig and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t want this to come out. But I don’t think we can avoid having this discussion now.”

He knew what I was going to say. He’s obviously uncomfortable about sharing this intimate detail more than anything else with our kids. But he didn’t stop me.

I said, “I think the only way you kids are going to understand how your father and I feel about Tommy and how we feel about the things he’s making me do is to explain something very personal to you, our fantasies. I won’t go into a lot of detail. But I don’t think you can understand how we’re coping unless we explain at least a little bit of our most embarrassing secrets.”

What followed was a brief and very embarrassing discussion about fantasies, fantasies in general and our fantasies in particular. When I was done the kids understood why some of the things Tommy is doing, or making me do, turn us on. Or at least they have a better understanding.

When I finished my explanation, Trey asked, “Did it turn you on when he made you have sex with me today?”

It was my turn to blush now. I glanced at Craig before I finally admitted, “Yes. I didn’t want to do it. I would never have done something like that if I had a choice. I was very worried about you and how you’d react. But that’s the thing about my fantasies. It turns me on to do things that embarrass me.”

“Will we do it again?”

I shrugged and said, “It isn’t up to me. But I won’t be surprised. Tommy knows how much it bothers me to molest my own son. For that reason, I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t make me do it again. How do you feel about that?”

He sighed and said, “I was freaked out at first. But I can’t claim I didn’t enjoy it. And damn, mom! I had no idea you were so hot!”

There was a short pause before he admitted, “I guess if I’m going to be honest I’d have to say that once I got over the shock I enjoyed it and I’d like to do it again. Does that make me a freak?”

Craig smiled and answered, “After what happened today I guess that’s the healthiest outlook to have. And since your mother is such a screw-up he’s probably going to make her do it again. I guess it’s better for all of us if you enjoy it.”

To me he said, “Now tell me about Piper. What makes you think he ... wants her?”

I smiled and said, “You can’t even say it?”

But it isn’t funny. It upsets me as much as it does him.

I explained about Tommy’s interest in her photograph and the way he went through her bedroom, even going through her underwear.

She blushed and a shiver of revulsion shook her entire body when she heard that.

Finally, I repeated his explicit threats to have sex with her if I do anything to earn another punishment.

There was silence for a minute before Piper quietly asked, “Why do I get the impression you guys think the world will end if he has sex with me? I talked about this with mom. I’m not a virgin. I like sex. From what you’ve told me I might even enjoy sex with Tommy.

“You’ve had sex with him, mom. You survived. I’m not as fragile as you seem to think. I’ve had sex with guys just because I was tired of all the wrestling and the begging. I didn’t love them. I didn’t want them. It just wasn’t worth the effort to keep fighting them off. It was no big deal. At least, from what you tell me, Tommy knows what he’s doing. That might be a pleasant change.”

Once again I’m struck by the realization I don’t know my teenage daughter nearly as well as I thought I did. I still think of her as a little girl. She most definitely isn’t a little girl anymore.

Another possible problem suddenly occurred to me. I don’t know why I didn’t ask this earlier. I was too wrapped up in my own problems I guess. I asked, “Piper, are you using birth control?”

She calmly nodded as if she were the most mature person at the table and said, “Yes. I went to the clinic and got a prescription last year.”

Craig and I glanced at each other. We both obviously have misgivings about our baby girl being sexually active. But I think we’re both relieved to learn she seems mature enough to handle it.

I turned back to the kids and asked, “Do either of you have any questions about anything at all?”

They looked at each other and then shook their heads.

I got up and went around the table. I leaned over Trey and asked, “Are we okay? I’m sorry to keep asking. But I’m worried about you ... about us. I never would have done what I did this afternoon if I didn’t have to. It will kill me if we can’t still be close. I love you baby.”

He seems to be getting over the shock. He smiled a shy, youthful smile that was very reassuring and asked, “When can I see you in Piper’s bikini again?”

I gave him a playful slap on the top of his head and began to clear the table off. Before I picked up the first empty plate, Craig said, “Stop what you’re doing,” in a commanding voice I don’t think I’ve ever heard him use before.

I looked at him in surprise. I thought for a minute I had done something wrong. He sounded upset. But when I stopped and turned to look at him he said, “Go up and put the bikini on. I want to see it. You can wear it while you clean up the kitchen.”

I struggled not to smile. It seemed inappropriate. I turned without a word and went upstairs to change back into Piper’s tiny bikini. I was a little surprised when I returned. The kids are still at the table. I expected Craig to send them out of the room.

I was even more surprised when the three of them began to discuss my body and how much of it is on display in the tiny bikini. I was taken aback at first but I soon began to realize Craig is pretty smart. As I listened to them I noticed Trey is finally becoming comfortable with what we did today and with the fact that my body has an effect on him.

Craig asked Piper about the bikini. He wanted to know where she bought it, how long she has owned it, how often she wears it and how many people have seen her in it.

She smiled and said, “Until today I was pretty sure only Trey had seen it. But now I’m wondering if the creep next door has been watching me through his upstairs window.”

Craig grinned at Trey and said, “I have to admire your self control, son. It must have been pretty hard to be around Piper when she was wearing that.”

Trey chuckled and replied, “Yeah. It was hard. It got hard every time I saw her in that thing. And she always wants me to oil her up, too.”

Piper got up to help me clean off the table. She grinned at me as we worked. She admired her bikini on me for a few minutes before she asked Trey, “Do I look as good as mom does in that thing?”

Trey smiled and said, “If you were wearing masks I couldn’t tell you apart.”

I don’t know how Piper feels about that but I’m extremely flattered. Then Trey added, “Not until you took it off and I saw which one of you doesn’t have any hair down there.”

I saw the look on Craig’s face and said, “Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that. You’ll see it on the DVD. They made me shave.”

Much to my surprise it was Piper who asked, “What does it look like? What does it feel like? Do you like it?”

I was standing near Craig when she asked. He casually reached out and pulled at the sting on one side of the bikini bottoms. As it came loose and the front and rear flaps fell away and hung from the remaining string around my thigh he said, “Yeah. What does it look like?”

Once again I was more than a little surprised by the actions of my once very conservative husband. I’m not surprised to learn Craig wants to see what my pussy looks like now. But to do what he just did in front of the kids! That’s totally out of character. I guess I shouldn’t be so shocked. He did just order me to go upstairs and change back into this tiny suit.

I was even more surprised when I began to realize my own reaction to all this. I’m becoming aroused! My arousal increased when Craig ran his fingertips over my freshly shaved mound and then turned me to face my kids and asked them what they thought of my new look.

Piper said, “I think it looks super-hot. I like it!”

Trey stared openly for a moment and said, “I think she looks hot, too. But I don’t know what she looked like before she shaved off her hair.”

Piper grinned at him and said, “I’ve seen her naked. She looked like me before she shaved. Would you like to see what she looked like before she shaved?”

Before anyone could say a word she stood at the corner of the table and turned to face her brother. She pulled her skirt up before anyone could even think to stop her and we watched in a strange mixture of shock and ... and something, I hate to think what it might have been, as she calmly pulled her pantyhose and panties down to her knees to show her brother her pussy and the light covering of hair over it.

She asked him if he ever saw one before today. He stood there staring in awe at his sister’s exposed pussy, unable to speak for a long moment. Finally, he swallowed with difficulty and admitted, “No. When I saw mom’s earlier that’s the first one I ever saw. I mean, I’ve seen pictures. I’ve never actually seen one.”

“Do you like them better with hair or without?”

“I think they look sexy both ways.”

I thought that was a very diplomatic response.

He paused, staring at the little patch of hair surrounding her tight little cleft for a moment and added with a touch of awe in his voice, “It kinda takes my breath away.”

Craig is as stunned as I am. Maybe we shouldn’t have been, considering the sexy way Piper likes to dress and how little material there is in even her more conservative bikinis. But still, for a girl, for any girl to put herself on display that way and seem so natural doing it is shocking. Or at least it is when you’re the girl’s parents.

Craig finally found his voice after a long silence during which we all felt the sexual tension rising to a new level. He grinned at Trey and said, “I agree. They look pretty sexy both ways.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.