The Loan Shark in Our Life - Cover

The Loan Shark in Our Life

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A happily married wife and mother of two teenagers is desperate to find a way to get enough money upon which she and her family can survive after her husband's employer goes bankrupt and he loses his high paying job. At the end of her rope she meets and makes a deal with the devil, a loan shark who offers to loan her a large amount of money. It's the unusual terms of the agreement that lead to trouble...and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

I spent almost an hour at the bank getting my mortgage and my two car loans up to date. I have my credit cards through my bank but they wouldn’t take my payments. I have to mail those in. I tried again to talk to someone about refinancing our mortgage at a lower interest rate or at least with a lower monthly payment since we’ve paid the principle down significantly but because Craig was only recently hired at his latest job and because it’s only temporary they wouldn’t even talk about it. They were polite, even apologetic. But they were no help at all.

I didn’t actually get much done in the hour I spent in the bank. That was largely my fault. Old Mr. Harper spent so much time staring at my cleavage, hoping, I think, that one of my nearly exposed nipples would pop free that he was even slower than normal.

I enjoyed a wonderful sense of relief as I drove home from the bank. I know my troubles aren’t over. I still have to worry about Craig eventually getting rehired in his career field and about how I’m going to repay Tommy. I still have to figure out what I’m going to tell Craig about my new “job.”

And of course, I have to worry about what Tommy will make me do for or to him on those two days a week when he basically owns me. I’m not as worried as I should be, though. Even now, even after an hour has passed since I sucked his cock and I’ve begun to calm down, reason still hasn’t sunk in. I can’t wait until tomorrow when that large, dominant man will come to my home where I’ll be anxiously waiting for him. I’ll be stark naked and I know my pussy will be sopping wet. He’s coming to my home to take me, to use my body for his sexual pleasure. I want his long, fat, incredibly sexy cock inside of me and thinking about it now is still making my pussy drool.

I have to force myself to stop thinking about that beautiful cock! I should be thinking about the important things in my life. As soon as I get home I’ll mail off checks to the credit card company, paying them off in full. My mortgage and my car payments are current for the first time in months. I can breathe! That’s what I should be thinking about, not a strange, arrogant man’s cock and how much I want it inside of me.

I pulled my car into the garage and went into the house through the kitchen as usual. I was startled to see Piper and Trey there. Time seems to have gotten away from me. I had no idea it was this late!

I’m not the only one who was startled. They stared at me as if they’d never seen me before. It was a moment before I realized why they’re gawking at me that way. I’m standing before them in a dress that’s half unbuttoned. So many buttons are undone that it’s obvious at a glance I’m not wearing a bra.

I looked at Piper. She’s standing on the other side of the large kitchen island with one eyebrow cocked. I know exactly what she’s thinking. I never let her leave the house without a bra. I let her know it when her skirts are too short, too. I guard her modesty even more carefully than I guard my own, until today. She must be really curious to know why her mother just entered the house wearing nothing but a half-unbuttoned sundress.

Piper isn’t the only one reacting to my exposure. Trey is staring at my cleavage as if he never realized until now that his mother is a female. His eyes are open so wide I’m afraid his eyeballs are going to pop out!

I’m a bit surprised he’s looking at his mother that way. I’m flattered, but surprised.

I smiled to cover my embarrassment and said, “I have to go up and change before I start supper. Do you kids have homework?”

They usually do their homework, or at least most of it, in study hall before they come home but sometimes they have more than they can handle in study hall. I don’t normally say anything to them about their homework. They’re both Honor Roll students and very conscientious about their schoolwork. Of course, the school year is almost over and they haven’t been assigned very much homework in the last few days. But it’s the only thing I can think of on the spur of the moment to distract them from the way I’m dressed.

Piper answered, “Our homework is done. We were just going to change and swim for a while. Do you want help with dinner?”

I shook my head and thanked her for offering. I turned and headed for the stairs, aware of the stunned silence I was leaving in my wake.

I went upstairs and undressed. It didn’t take long. I brushed my teeth, reluctantly. I can still taste Tommy’s cum. The lingering reminder of what I just did is still turning me on. While I brushed my teeth it occurred to me that it’s a good thing my kids were too stunned to come around the kitchen island and kiss me when I entered the house.

I began to get distracted again. I remembered why I was brushing my teeth. I thought about the large cock I sucked so enthusiastically a little while ago, with an audience no less! What kind of woman does something like that?!

Apparently ... me!

I went back out into my bedroom. I was putting on a pair of shorts when there was a soft knock on my bedroom door. I responded, “Who is it?”

Piper opened the door a couple of inches and said, “Just me.”

She glanced at my breasts for a second before she looked me in the eyes. I can’t help feeling slightly uncomfortable. I seldom let my daughter see me like this. Considering how many men and boys saw me naked today you might think it wouldn’t be at all strange to be topless in front of her. But I still feel like there’s something not quite right about this.

She looked up from my exposed chest and when our eyes met she asked, “Mom, are you alright?”

I suppose she has reason to ask. I’ve been acting pretty strange lately, freaked out by my life collapsing around me. But with the temporary reprieve I’ve achieved today I suddenly feel much better, despite the outrageous things I did to obtain the reprieve.

Or am I feeling better because of the things I did to obtain the reprieve?!

I smiled and said, “I’m fine, dear. I’m better than fine.”

I saw the strange look in her eyes and I knew I shouldn’t have added that last part. But she nodded and closed my door as if my strange behavior is perfectly normal.

I put on my t-shirt without a bra for the first time since I was a teenager. I went down to the kitchen to see about supper. I’ve been really scaling back for months now. I can’t remember the last time I cooked a nice roast or we went out to eat in a decent restaurant. I’ll have to fight the temptation to splurge now.

We have money in the bank and our bills are paid. But the money has to last until Craig finds another good job. Anything left over will come in handy when it comes time to repay the loan from Tommy.

I refuse to think about what might happen if Craig can’t find a good job by then. I can’t let myself worry about it now. I’ve been too stressed for too long. My mind needs the reprieve I got us with the money I borrowed from Tommy.

I made a big pot of spaghetti sauce and let it simmer to cook in the flavor of the spices. I prepared garlic bread and had it ready to slip in the oven. Then I sat at the kitchen table watching the kids in the pool and tried once again to figure out what I’m going to tell my husband.

Craig is on a schedule of alternating days and evenings at the store. For a month he works an almost normal day, from nine in the morning until four in the evening. That’s the shift he’s on now.

Although he prefers those hours, as do the kids and I, the evening shift is best for making sales. Since most of his income is derived from commissions his schedule makes a big difference in his accordion-like take home pay.

Although we all hate it when he has to work the late shift it does have a plus side. When he’s working evenings, not only is his paycheck larger, but he has more time during the day to search for a real job.

He called me while he was on his way out to his car after he got off to let me know he’s on the way home. We talked for a minute, until he got to the car. I told him I love him and sent the kids up to get ready for dinner. It only takes Craig fifteen minutes to get home.

I started boiling water for the pasta and finished setting the table. All the while my brain was churning, continuing to try to think of something plausible to tell him about my new source of income.

I’m not having much luck. I’ve never been a very good liar.

Dinner went reasonably well. Spaghetti may be an economical dish but it’s delicious and we all enjoy it. There were no irritating phone calls from bill collectors during the meal. The kids were quiet, though I did get a lot of curious looks from them.

I really wish I’d been thinking more clearly when I came home. If only I’d taken a moment to button up my dress before I came in from the garage this afternoon. Trey continued to look at me as if he only just realized for the first time I have tits! He’s apparently embarrassed by the concept. It’s obvious he’s intrigued. Even now he can’t stop looking at my chest! But he’s embarrassed because he saw so much of me when I walked in the door this afternoon with my dress unbuttoned halfway to my waist.

After dinner, Trey went to visit a friend who lives down the street and Piper went to her room to do what teenage girls do, text and talk to her friends on the phone. I poured another glass of wine for Craig and me and we talked while I cleaned off the table and put things away.

It was just idle conversation until I finished and rejoined him at the table. When I sat down he said, “You’ve been pretty quiet. Was it a bad day? Were there a lot of phone calls?”

I took a big sip of wine and suddenly I knew there was only one way to deal with this. Before I could chicken out and change my mind I said, “No. I’ve been quiet because I’ve been trying to think of some credible lie to tell you. I’ve never been so scared in my life. What I have to say to you may very well signal the end of our marriage. But I’ve never lied to you. Well, never about anything important. And I can’t start now.”

He looked surprised. He doesn’t understand and he isn’t quite sure what he should say in response.

I sighed and said, “Craig, I really, really don’t want to tell you this. There is a very good chance that when I finish telling you what I did today you’re going to want a divorce. I won’t blame you. It will kill me, but if that’s what you want I won’t fight you.”

He looked at me as if to say, ‘You’re out of your mind. Nothing you’ve done can be that bad!’

I might have found his assurances more reassuring if he had even the slightest inkling about the terrible things I did today. But I have a feeling that once I tell him what I did he may just want me out of here. I’ve tried to imagine how I’d react if our situations were reversed and knowing the kind of person I was when I left the house this morning I’m not sure I’d handle it well.

He reached over to hold my hand. I squeezed his hand in return but said, “Maybe you should wait to hear what I’ve done. You may not want to touch me when I tell you what I did today.”

I then proceeded to tell him everything. I told him about trying to pawn the last few pieces of my jewelry and about the loan shark and the offer he made me. As I talked I was torn between not being able to look Craig in the eye and not being able to look away because I have to know how he’s reacting.

I told him everything. I didn’t leave out a single detail. I told him about being stripped naked in a working-class bar on the poor side of town. I told him about my arrangement to spend two days a week with Tommy. And I told him about undressing in his car and sucking his cock while four boys who appeared to be the same age as our son watched through the car windows.

He was in absolute shock throughout my story.

I told him about the money. I told him our bills are now current and our charge cards have been paid in full. We now have enough money in the bank to pay our mortgage, our car payments and our utilities for six more months. His salary should provide more than enough for food and incidentals. Hell! We can even start eating well again!

I finished telling him about my day and sat back in my chair. I’m having trouble breathing. I don’t think I’ve ever been so scared in my life. I’ve been watching his face but I honestly haven’t been able to read him. That’s strange because I can normally read him like a book.

He’s shocked, that’s obvious. He’s stunned, apparently to the point of being speechless. But much to my surprise he doesn’t look furious. I really expected a little honest fury out of him.

In a strange voice I almost didn’t recognize as coming from the man I’ve been married to for all these years he asked, “Is that it? Is that all?”

I shuddered when I realized that if I’m going to be totally honest that isn’t all. I shook my head and said, “No, Craig. This is the most humiliating part of the entire story. The things he did, the things he made me do ... they excited me. Jesus, Craig! I was so fucking turned on today!

“I’m sorry. I feel worse about that than anything else. But I couldn’t help it. When he undressed me in the bar I had an orgasm! When he made me suck his cock I was so excited I wanted to beg him to fuck me. You know how I am about oral sex. But when he ordered me to do it, to undress in public and suck his cock with four boys watching ... I’m sorry. I can’t explain it. I was like a bitch in heat.”

There followed a very long silence as Craig stared at me in disbelief. Finally, I asked, “Do you want me to leave.”

After another long silence, without any visible change in the expression on his face he quietly said, “Get your slutty ass upstairs and strip, bitch! You’re going to suck my cock the way I’ve always dreamed about before I fuck the shit out of you! And this time you’re going to swallow!”

I was so relieved I almost passed out! I had hoped for understanding, tolerance of something I did out of desperation. I expected, at the very most, nothing more than an offer to try to work things out and save our marriage. I certainly didn’t expect this!

But maybe I misunderstood his intent. Maybe he’s going to use me and then throw me out!

I still can’t read his face. I stared into his eyes for a moment and whispered, “Really? I don’t understand.”

He actually blushed then! I don’t think I’ve ever seen him blush before! He turned red and said, “I don’t either. I honestly don’t. All I know is that most of the way through your little tale of debauchery my cock has been harder than it was on our honeymoon! I don’t know what kind of pervert that makes me. But I do know I’m not going to worry about it until later. Get your sweet ass out of that chair!”

He stood up, providing me with ample evidence he isn’t kidding. His cock is hard!

Suddenly I wonder if it will be different now. Will I feel the same excitement sucking his cock that I did sucking Tommy’s large cock? I hope so. I’m certainly looking forward to finding out!

Craig held out his hand and helped me to my feet. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. As our lips join I can’t help wondering if he’s thinking the same thing I am. Is he thinking about the fact that a little more than two hours ago a stranger’s big cock had been in my mouth?

That’s what I’m thinking!

He reached up under my shirt with one hand and his fingers closed around my braless tit! He moaned and then exclaimed, “You fucking slut!”

But the way he said it, with all that excitement in his voice, it sounds like a compliment!

He pressed his hard body against mine and kissed me again. Then he groaned, pulled back and said, “God! I’d give anything to have been in that bar today! Come on! Upstairs! Before I cum in my fucking pants!”

I backed up and opened my eyes. I looked at my mild mannered, moderately conservative husband in shocked disbelief. I didn’t have a lot of time to worry about how he was going to react to what I just told him. Telling him the truth was a spur of the moment decision. But of all the reactions I might have expected this was definitely not one of them.

I reached down, wrapped my fingers around his hard cock and began pulling him toward the stairs. His hand cupped the cheek of my ass all the way up to the second floor.

As we neared our bedroom door I heard a low buzz of conversation coming from Piper’s room. Will she be able to hear us? Suddenly I didn’t give a damn! What the hell. She must surely know I’m not a virgin by now!

I pulled Craig into the bedroom after me and shut the door, probably a little too energetically. I whipped my t-shirt off and pushed my shorts and panties off. While he was struggling with his shirt I knelt at his feet and began to frantically unfasten his belt and his pants. I pulled them down to mid thigh and while he was still struggling with his t-shirt I gobbled up two thirds of his hard, throbbing cock.

It wasn’t quite the same as it had been with Tommy of course. It would be different with a stranger. There’s no audience this time and there’s no way to downplay the effect of a cock as large as his on a woman. That’s a lot of visual stimulation. But Craig has a respectable cock and I was pleased to discover I’m enjoying sucking it like I never have before.

I don’t understand the change. I know it has to all be in my head. It makes absolutely no sense that what I did with Tommy today could affect me like this. But much to the surprise of both Craig and me I started sucking his cock eagerly right from the very start and I enjoyed it like I never have before.

I’m not going to lie and say it was just as exciting as sucking Tommy’s cock earlier this afternoon. Not even my dear, sweet husband would believe that. But Tommy either broke something in me or fixed something in me. One way or the other he changed something in me. I won’t go so far as to say I have a whole new outlook on life. But I certainly see sex differently now, especially oral sex.

I sucked Craig’s cock with more eagerness, more honest enthusiasm than I ever have. He rewarded me with sounds of pleasure I’ve never heard from him in all the times we’ve made love over the years. He grew louder and louder as he lost control and I almost smiled when I wondered briefly if Piper can hear us. I’m more than a little surprised to find myself hoping she can! It struck me as mildly exciting to think she might though I haven’t the slightest idea why I feel that way!

It wasn’t long after that strange thought crossed my mind that I was passionately gulping down the cream from my husband’s cock and making a discovery. It isn’t so bad!

Craig has cum in my mouth before on rare occasions. So have a few of my earlier lovers. I thought they all tasted pretty much alike, awful. Tommy’s cum was awful, too. It was very bitter. But it didn’t matter. Despite the terrible taste I nearly had an orgasm when he filled my mouth with cum.

Craig’s cum wasn’t like that, though. I don’t know if that’s a change in me or a change in Craig. But his cum is mild and not at all unpleasant tasting. I was a bit confused by the difference in my perception because it seems like I should have realized it sooner.

I looked up at him after I swallowed and saw the mixture of gratitude and adoration on his face. But his cock is still hard. Thankfully, we aren’t finished yet. I still need and very much want to get fucked!

He looked down at me and smiled like I don’t think he has smiled at me since we were first married. There was love and there was playfulness there. It was all mixed in with the desire. It was just like when we were young and newly married! Everything was new and exciting. We had no responsibilities and we were desperately in love.

He helped me to my feet and took me into his arms. He kissed me with more passion than he has in years and I returned his kiss with just as much passion. God! I want him so much!

Before I could take a step he picked me up in his arms and dropped me on the bed. He crawled between my legs and began to lick and suck and bite my pussy like a crazed sex fiend. He went wild. And he drove me wild.

I’m not normally very vocal when we have sex. I’ve always been the quiet type, even before we had kids and felt the need to be discreet in our lovemaking. Not this evening, though. I heard myself getting louder and louder. When I gratefully succumbed to my first few mind-numbing orgasms I cried out as if he were beating me. And I didn’t care who heard me!

But then he did something he has never done before, something no one has ever done to me before. He lifted my legs and pressed my knees down against my chest. I had no idea what he was doing until I felt his lips and his warm, wet tongue exploring between the cheeks of my ass.

I HAD NO IDEA!!!

I screamed and reached down to grab a double handful of his hair. I pulled his face against my ass and cried out as I began to quiver uncontrollably and a massive orgasm washed over me.

I like sex. I enjoy orgasms. I’ve enjoyed sex, within my narrow limits, ever since I discovered it. But I’ve never felt anything like the orgasm racking my body for ... oh, I don’t know ... HOURS!! Or at least is seemed like hours.

It went on and on, wave after wave. I’m surprised I didn’t pull every hair out of Craig’s head! He waited until my massive orgasm passed and in an instant he was up on his knees with the head of his hard cock pressed against my pussy. I spread my legs and demanded to be fucked, hard!

There’s no way my daughter can’t hear us now! I must sound like the biggest slut in the world. Add to that the way I looked when I came home today and she’s probably going to have a lot of questions, though I doubt if she’ll have the nerve to ask them.

At that moment, though, I didn’t give a fuck. At that moment it was all about me. I’m overwhelmed with relief that the things I did today didn’t put an end to my marriage. But even that is of secondary importance for the time being. Right at the moment only one thing is uppermost in my mind. It’s all about pleasure. The passionate moment I’m sharing with my wonderful husband right now is almost as exciting as being undressed in a sleazy bar by a dominant stranger, but without the humiliation.

It wasn’t until that second I realized how erotic humiliation can be. I thought back to being undressed in front of all those men in the bar while Craig was pounding into me and the orgasms started again. I should have been appalled. Maybe I will be later. But not at that moment. I’m nothing but a raw bundle of nerves, all leading directly to and ending in my very needy pussy.

I felt my pussy clamping down on Craig’s cock as he pistoned in and out of me like a mad man. I’m not doing it on purpose. But I’m well aware it’s happening. It feels pretty damned good ... to both of us! We’re both swearing and sweating and crying out as if we were alone in the house. I think it’s safe to say we haven’t enjoyed such unrestrained sex since our honeymoon!

I had one last orgasm before Craig couldn’t hold out any longer and his body went into the little dance on top of me that he always does when he loses control and his orgasm takes over. There have been many times in the past when I was relieved to see the dance because it meant we were done, it was over. Suddenly I feel so guilty. I hate myself for having been such a bitch. How could I have been so selfish, so uninvolved, so fucking cold?!

I held Craig in my arms, pulling him down on top of me instead of easing him off as I have so many times in the past. His eyes opened and he smiled at me before he kissed me with so much love and affection it made me want to cry, especially after what I did behind his back today.

And then I began to wonder, ‘What in the hell came over him?!’

Of all the reactions I imagined if Craig should find out what I did today, this didn’t come close to any of them! Men just don’t react this way to hearing the things I told him after dinner.

I admitted being guilty of some of the most outrageous, most illicit behaviors a wife could ever commit ... and he got a hard-on!

Fuck me!!

Craig finally rolled off of me and lay beside me panting for a moment longer. I reached over and held his hand. I squeezed it and said, “That was...!”

He chuckled and said, “That was amazing! We need to talk. But I’m going to have to send this prick a thank you card!”

I blushed when I remembered Tommy boasting that Craig would want to do just that. I laughed quietly and said, “Me, too. Craig, I love you with all my heart and I always have. But that was the best sex we’ve ever had. I don’t know why. But Jesus...!!”

He exclaimed, jokingly I hope, “Damn! I wish I hadn’t quit smoking!”

Then he sat up and said, “Come on. Let’s take a shower and go down and get a drink. Now that the blood is circulating through my brain again maybe I can think straight.”

“I’m not certain I want you thinking straight. If you were in your right mind you’d have already kicked me out of here on my ass.”

He leaned over, kissed me on the tip of my nose and with a perfectly straight face said, “Darling, no man will ever throw a woman who can suck a cock like you just did out of his house!”

Quietly, almost as if I were talking to myself I said, “I can’t believe how well you’re taking this!”

He furrowed up his brow and said, “Me either! On the other hand, I can’t believe you did the things you did with a perfect stranger today.”

“Me either!”

We went into the bathroom and took a long, hot shower. We did a lot more hugging and kissing than we did washing. We haven’t enjoyed a shower together like that in more than ten years!

I shut the water off and Craig took me into his arms. He kissed me lovingly and I felt his hard cock pressed up against my belly. I reached between us and cradled it in my hands while we kissed. When Craig finally straightened up and smiled down at me he said, “I can’t believe I’m saying this. But I’m starting to wish you had met that clown years ago!”

I’ve never told anyone about my kinkier fantasies. Not even Craig. I seldom let them out to play. Even when I masturbate I usually refuse to let myself think about those old submissive fantasies. I wonder what he’d say if I told him about them now.

We dried off and put some loose, comfortable clothing on. We went down to the kitchen and I made a couple of strong sidecars, Craig’s favorite cocktail. Trey has come home while Craig and I were in the bedroom. He and Piper are sitting out by the pool staring at us now through the kitchen window. It doesn’t take a lot of imagination to figure out what they must be talking about.

We decided to take our drinks and our conversation to the den. We converted it to Craig’s home office years ago but it isn’t getting a lot of use now. We shut the door and turned on some quiet background music to mask our conversation should anyone want to eavesdrop.

We sat in the comfortable chairs in the corner and sipped our drinks. Now that we’re here we aren’t sure where to start this conversation. Before I could bring up what happened to me today Craig said, “Before we get started, I want to be clear that I understand the pressure you’ve been under and it has been largely my fault. I don’t blame you for anything you’ve done. I want you to understand that. I’m not even sure blame is the right word to use. Blame only applies if someone does something wrong. I don’t think you did anything wrong.”

That was a sweet thing to say, but so untrue. I smiled wryly and exclaimed, “Bullshit! None of this was your fault. I know you feel pretty powerful in those fancy suits of yours. But you had no influence over the economy and you weren’t responsible when the company you worked for went bankrupt.

“We both know getting two expensive luxury cars was my doing, as was spending as much as we did on this house before we had much of a down payment saved up. I’m primarily responsible for the large balances on our credit cards, too.

“You tried to talk me into economizing and downsizing when this mess first started but I didn’t listen. I was so certain you’d find another high paying job right away and I was so spoiled I absolutely refused. If I had listened to you in the beginning we could have weathered the financial problems we’ve been going through. If anyone is to blame it’s me. I know you feel guilty. It’s a man thing I guess. But you aren’t. And even when I was going crazy trying to find a way out of this mess I didn’t blame you.”

I smiled and added, “I tried. But I couldn’t.”

We’re talking. But we’re still avoiding what we came in here to talk about.

Now that we’re in here I don’t know what to say.

Craig took a big sip of his drink and asked, “Can I ask you a question without making you mad?”

Here it comes.

I nodded nervously. I’ve already made up my mind I’m not going to hold anything back. But god I’m scared!

I took comfort from the fact that he seems uncomfortable, too. And I reminded myself how he reacted to what I told him after dinner. We just experienced what was almost certainly the best sex we’ve had since ... ever!

He took another sip of his drink and cleared his throat. Finally, he said, “You, well, both of us really, have always been pretty conservative when it comes to sex. I’ve already admitted that hearing about the things you did today really turned me on and I’d have given my left nut to be at that bar today. But I can’t believe you did the things you did, especially given how you seemed to feel about sex up until today. I’m curious. Can you tell me what was going through your mind?!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.