Bethany's Mix Up
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Jitch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bethany accidentally gives her little brother the wrong medicine before bath time. When he starts making confessions in the tub, she decides to do something about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

Bethany froze at Jared's confession. Jared had a sheepish grin plastered onto his face.

"I heard you talking to Dr. Fremont. I was hoping you would come up with that idea, but I just wasn't sure. I never thought it would end up like this, though. It's not like I planned it. When you came in my room and you looked at me the way you always do I almost lost it and jumped you right there. And then you told me we'd be in the tub like when we were little! Do you even remember what we used to do to each other in the tub? I do, I hear most kids forget. I thought you might have forgotten, so I tried to think of some way that would help it along. While you were at the store I went into the cabinet and put mom's pill bottle where mine was. Then I put on a show when you got home. Beth, I wanted you to be my first. I had no clue what would happen, but I needed to try. Even if it was a long shot, I couldn't go one more day not knowing if you would ever return the feeling. I love you."

Bethany was lost. She had no idea what to think. That little fucker tricked me! I should ... Wait. Hold on a second. "What are you talking about?! Your first?! I caught you with your little whore of a girlfriend last June," Bethany blurted out. Her emotions were running wild. She felt a rush of anger, warmth, confusion, and betrayal. But the only thing that made it to the surface was love. She looked into her little brother's face and felt all the emotions but the immense love she felt for Jared drain right out of her.

"Yes, you did. But that was heavy petting and some hand work. She never wanted to do anything else. That is, until she met Chris. She dumped me, and word is that those two fuck like rabbits." Bethany thought back and realized he was right. Their clothes weren't even off.

"Wait a second! Chris? Like your best friend Chris?"

"Ex best friend," he said.

She just couldn't understand how he could say any of this without a shred of emotion on his face. But still, she felt a primal rage rising to the surface. "Those two! How dare they do something so cruel to my baby brother! I'll hunt them both down and make them pay!"

"Beth, don't worry about it. I don't even care anymore. I don't care about either of them or what they do together," he said softly.

"That isn't the point! They hurt you! I'll kill them. I'll find them and destroy them! No one fucks with the people I love! I'll, I'll, I..." Her words trailed off when she felt Jared's cock instantly harden inside of her.

Jared wasn't sure whether it was the protective attitude she was showing for him, or the fact that she looked like a vengeful goddess with an expression of rage on her face, but he had never been so turned on.

"Whoa there, cowboy! I've already come twice. I don't know if I can go a third ti-" She was cut off with a kiss. It was long and soft. Bethany's heart melted and she moaned into his mouth. The two sibling's tongues intertwined as they embraced. Bethany pressed her body against Jared's as a calm, warm glow engulfed her entire body. When they finally broke, Jared was slowly and lovingly pumping into her.

"Is this okay?" he asked, breathless from their kiss.

"Yes!" She gasped as she felt every nerve ending in her pussy tingle with pleasure.

Jared rolled Bethany onto her side, never stopping his tender thrusts. Again, they embraced and exchanged passionate kisses that said more than any words possibly could.

"You know, for a virgin you're an amazing kisser little brother."

"I'm not a virgin anymore. You saw to that pesky little problem about an hour ago, remember?" The two continued to make love as they humped and ground into each other without any thought of whether it might be right or wrong. Everything outside the edges of Jared's bed did not exist. The only thing that was real was the moment they were creating. Love on a higher plane. Jared and Bethany were intertwined, holding each other and kissing with such soft passion, poets would cry at the sight. A boy and a girl rocking against each other in perfect unison. Jared slowly rocking his hips back and forth, sliding his cock deeper inside Bethany than any man had ever been before. The moment seemed to last for an eternity as the two made love. After what had actually been only twenty minutes of sensual fucking, they both approached their climaxes. Bethany ran her fingers through her brother's hair as her pleasure grew.

"Jared, I love you so much. Keep fucking me just like that." This pushed Jared further, but this tempo was just too sweet to mess up by increasing his speed.

"Oh God, Beth. I love you too! I love you so much," he said.

'

As Bethany approached her climax, she began to whimper and moan. The whimpering grew, and that was enough to finish Jared off. They both reached orgasm instantaneously. Jared cried out as stars entered his vision as his eyes shot open. Bethany pulled Jared tighter to her as her whimpers suddenly transformed into cries of pleasure. Again, the only thing keeping Jared inside her squirting, convulsing pussy was his sheer length. Jared continued to force his cock in and out of his sister throughout his orgasm, all the while kissing and licking her neck and jaw line as her cries of pleasure reached a volume he was sure the entire neighborhood would hear.

Their orgasms seemed to last for hours as they pushed each other further and higher. Finally, Jared had finished unloading what seemed to him like gallons of cum deep in his sister's womb.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.