Unexpected Pleasures
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by KittyIsMe

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Twilight Fanfiction -- In Edward's life, he has never been given the option to choose anything for himself. From where he goes to school, to whom he dates, it's all chosen for him by his overbearing father. Bella has always had to be self sufficient and has always taken care of those around her, including those who should have taken care of her. Can the two of them find love together? Are they strong enough to take on the unexpected twists and turns life throws at them?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

BPOV

I felt the silken blindfold over my eyes, wondering why I was blindfolded.

"Don't touch the blind fold." A velvety voice whispered in my ear. The voice was familiar, but I couldn't place it. "The idea is that by depriving you of your sense of vision, I can heighten your other senses. I especially like enhancing the sensation of touch." I felt him touch my shoulder with what felt like two fingers. Very lightly he trailed his fingers down my arm, briefly brushing the sensitive inside of my elbow. The heat from his body warmed my back, and his breath caressed my ear as he whispered into it.

"I also love the sensation of taste, but in this case, you won't be the one doing the tasting." His lips dropped to the crook of my neck, where he placed licks and open-mouthed kisses. "Mmmmm. You taste so sweet! Like strawberries and vanilla. I could spend the rest of my life feasting only on you, my love, and I would die a happy man." His velvet voice crooned in my ear.

He turned my body around and placed more kisses back on the crook of my neck, then proceeded leave a trail of kisses along my collar bone. My legs felt weak, my knees threatened to buckle. His hand slid along my sides to splay across the small of my back, giving me the support I needed to stay upright.

He left a trail of fire everywhere his lips touched, and I wanted, no, NEEDED more. I wanted him to touch me everywhere, inside and out. My body ached with desire and need for him. The need to be filled repeatedly by him. Him, and ONLY him.

"Oh, God! Bella, love. I want you. I need you." He pressed his long, lean body against mine, and I could feel his hardened manhood pressing hard against my stomach. I wanted so badly to beg him to rip off our clothes and ravish me, but I forced my tongue to stay silent.

Almost as though he could read my mind, he kneeled down, pushing down on my hips to get me to kneel as well. He grabbed the sides of my night gown, and pulled it over my head, careful not to disturb the blind fold. I felt his hands wander over my naked shoulders, and skirt around my breast, outlining them with his electric touches. He leaned me back, trailing his hands down my abdomen as he did so. He rested his fingers just above my panty line, cupping the natural rounding of my body above where my womb was.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me deeply, our quiet moans and groans mingling in our mouths and further fueling our desire to consume one another.

He slid down my body, gripping the elastic of my panties with his teeth and slowly pulling them off of me. I heard a little rustling of fabric. He resettled his body between my legs, pressing his glorious weight against my body. I could feel the heat of his skin against mine, and I realized the sound of fabric was the sound of him removing his clothing. He cupped my cheek with one hand as he kissed me deeply once again. His other hand trailed along the side of my body, starting at the sides of my breast. I felt his hand brush across the side of my abdomen, and spread across my hip, and around to cup my ass. He pulled my body against his, and I could feel his manhood rub against my oversensitive clit.

"Bella, love, let me please you. Let me worship you. Let me make love to you." I nodded slowly, feeling the glorious fire building even more within my frail body. I felt him slide up and down, coating the underside of his shaft with my juices. He tilted his body slightly, and I felt him start to penetrate me. Deliciously slowly, he slid inch by glorious inch inside of me, awakening nerves I never knew existed.

Slick body against slick body. Wet, warm, sensual and delicious. The taste of sweat and saliva, mixed with the scent of arousal. The fire built within me to epic proportions before exploding. I felt the tingles radiating outward until they consumed my entire body and made my insides pulse with pleasure. He moaned my name loudly as his own rapture consumed him. I felt him pulse inside of me as he spilled his seed deep within me.

He pulled the ties of the blind fold, letting the silken fabric fall to the floor in a puddle. I opened my eyes to get lost in a sea of green.

I woke up, feeling disoriented and groggy. I felt bewildered about the dream I had. I could still feel the tingling vibrations of the aftermath of my orgasm, and wondered belatedly if I had manipulated myself in my sleep.

The thing that threw me the most was the end of the dream. Those beautiful, vivid green eyes could only belong to one person.

Edward.

EPOV

I awoke, my body shaking with pleasure. Flipping on my bedside light, I glanced down at my crotch, and groaned at the obvious wet spot on the sheets. I didn't even have to look to know my boxers were in a similar predicament.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.