Unexpected Pleasures
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by KittyIsMe

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Twilight Fanfiction -- In Edward's life, he has never been given the option to choose anything for himself. From where he goes to school, to whom he dates, it's all chosen for him by his overbearing father. Bella has always had to be self sufficient and has always taken care of those around her, including those who should have taken care of her. Can the two of them find love together? Are they strong enough to take on the unexpected twists and turns life throws at them?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

BPOV

I fled the room, heading towards a building I vaguely recall Alice telling me was Building 3, which I believed would house my Econ class with Mr Senty. After wandering around the building for a few minutes, I finally found my class and headed in, handing the slip to the teacher.

"Go ahead, Miss Swan. Take a seat. I have no seating charts in my classroom, so feel free to sit wherever you like." He said, nodding towards the banks of open desks, only a few of which were currently occupied. Taking a seat in the back, I put my book bag on the floor next to me, and laid my head on my arms.

My mind wandered to the look of pure unadulterated hatred the beautiful bronze haired boy had given me. I didn't understand what I had done to make him dislike me so instantly. I bet he was annoyed to catch me oogling him earlier. Eh! I'm so pathetic! I haven't even been here a whole day and I'm already making enemies. I miss Celeste. I should probably call Derrick when I get home.

A pang of guilt spread through me at the thought of Derrick. I had not thought about him even once since leaving for the airport back in Phoenix. Not once. After 6 months, I had forgotten him as though he meant nothing to me. What kind of person forgets their significant other of half a year within two days?

And why is it that the bronze haired boy, whom I had never spoken to, was inciting far more emotions than Derrick ever had? Heck! To be completely honest, I was picturing him naked as I checked him out in the parking lot. Not only did I picture him naked, but my mind conjured up things I would have liked very much to do to his glorious body. Still would like to do, even.

It felt odd that his angry glare wasn't in the least bit a turn off. As a matter of fact, it was almost an aphrodesiac. Closing my eyes, I pictured him as I saw him in that classroom. His jaw was clenched tight, accentuating the strong line of it. His hands gripped the desk he sat at, which in turn forced the muscles in his arms to tense. I could picture those same muscles tensing and relaxing as he would thrust into me. And his eyes ... Good God, his eyes ... I hadn't been able to tell in the parking lot, but they were a deep kelly green, with a ring of cadmium green on the outside. The lighter inner part of his eyes almost glittered in his anger.

Instead of detracting from his allure, this anger made him the very image of an angry Greek god. He looked like the very embodiment of Ares before a battle. He was magnificent.

"BELLA!" Alice's trilling cry sounded across the room as she ran to take the seat next to me. "Why did you run off? I headed over to meet you at your English class and someone told me you had already left? Did something happen? Are you ok? I was worried that you might get lost, or something worse. Did you know two of Forks Highschool's most criminally accomplished students are in your English class?"It was really rather amazing that she could get all that out in one breath.
It also was amazing how random she could be.

"Really, Alice? Criminally accomplished? Will the Mafia be recruiting in the Honors AP English class here in this tiny podunk town?" I bit my lower lip to stop myself from grinning. Alice glared at me.

"Make light of it if you want, but I happen to know from a VERY reliable source that the two cretins in your class were eyeballing you." She crossed her arms over her chest and sat back in her chair. I momentarily wondered whether or not my Ares was one of the creeps who was eyeballing me. He certainly never looked away once he saw me in that doorway.

"Alice, you worry too much. I would ask you who these guys are so I could avoid them, but I will most likely forget the names almost as soon as you tell them to me. Can I ask one question? Does one of the boys have bronze hair and green eyes?" Alice looked taken aback.

"No. Jenks has black hair, Tracer has blond. Both have brown eyes. The only boy I know of in the school who fits your description is my cousin, Edward. Why do you ask?"

"I don't think he likes me very much, Alice." I said dejectedly.

"And why would you think that?" She cocked her head to the side and looked at me curiously.

"Because he was glaring at me as soon as I entered the class. If looks could kill, I would already be decomposing. I could almost feel the heat from his hatred from across the room." I whispered this softly, but Alice heard every word and sigh.

"Oh, honey. He doesn't hate you. Edward just is a little emotionally stunted. I don't know for sure the whole reason, but I would bet dollars to doughnuts that he was more upset about hearing Jenks and Tracer talking about you. He was my reliable source. Give him time, he's a really good guy. He just ... he's got some serious emotional baggage. He finds it hard to express his emotions, and isn't used to new people. He really only lets his guard down with my brother, my boyfriend and me. And we all grew up together." She said, placing a sympathetic hand on my back.

I felt a tug on my heart strings for him when she talked about him that way. I knew no details, but knowing that Alice was his family, I was willing to trust her implicitly when she spoke about Edward. Like he was a lost little lamb looking for a shepard.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.