Unexpected Pleasures - Cover

Unexpected Pleasures

Copyright© 2010 by KittyIsMe

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twilight Fanfiction -- In Edward's life, he has never been given the option to choose anything for himself. From where he goes to school, to whom he dates, it's all chosen for him by his overbearing father. Bella has always had to be self sufficient and has always taken care of those around her, including those who should have taken care of her. Can the two of them find love together? Are they strong enough to take on the unexpected twists and turns life throws at them?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

BPOV

I awoke to the alarm on my cellphone blaring in my ear. Turning over to hit the snooze button, I ran out of room to turn over and landed none too softly on the floor of my father's living room, ass in the air and shreds of the carpet imbedded in my cheek. Pushing myself off of the ground, Istretched, trying to work the kinks out of my stiff back and neck.

"Mornin, Bells. Sleep well?" Charlie, my dad, said as he walked into the livingroom from his bedroom next to the stairs.

"As well as can be expected on a lumpy old couch. Seriously, Ch ... Dad," I caught myself before I could call him Charlie. We hadn't spent a whole lot of time around eachother since my mom left him when I was 3, so I was sort of out of touch with the father-daughter relationship. "I think they recalled your couch back in the 1940s. What is it stuffed with? Rocks?" I teased him.

"Har har. You know it was only temporary until I get off work today. I wanted you to get a bed and bedding that you would like, not just stuff you'll use to be polite to me. This is your home now, sweetie. I want you to FEEL at home."

"Can you make it around 30 degrees hotter, and a little less green? That would help out alot, thanks!" I grinned at him, letting him know I was only teasing. "Dad, you know I'm not a picky person. I don't care what kind of bed I sleep on, or what my sheets look like, only that I have someplace to lay my head down at the end of the day. But all that aside, I appreciate the gesture. It's nice. Sweet even." I said uncomfortably. Neither Charlie or I ever were very good at the whole emotion thing. And don't even get me started on emotions with one another. I knew he loved me even if he didn't say it. He always did little things, like making sure I had a choice in the way my room was decorated, even when I was just going to be visiting for a few weeks during summer time.

"Oh, Bells ... I got you a little something before you came. I didn't show it to you last night because we got in so late, and I figured you might want some time to get more acclimated to your surroundings before I dropped any more surprises on you. It's out in the back yard." He walked into the kitchen, and I heard the distinctive sounds of coffee being made.

Walking to the window overlooking the back yard, I looked around for what my surprise might be.

"Um, Dad, all I see out back is an old Chevy pickup."

"Well, it's not THAT old." He said defensively.

"Oh my God! Did you buy me a CAR?" I said in amazement.

"Well, technically I bought you a truck, not a car. And yes. It's yours."

"Does it actually run?" I said dubiously.

"Yes it does, little miss Doubtful. I had Billy Black's son Jacob look it over when I purchased it. It might not be fancy, but it pulls it's weight.

"Well, thanks Dad. This is great! Now I won't have to beg for rides in the Cruiser." I said, pulling on my jacket, and slinging my purple backpack onto my back.

"What? You don't want to be seen around town with your old man?" Charlie said in mock outrage.

"Yeah, Dad. I'm sure having a police escort everywhere I go will do wonders for my social life."

"Wait ... Does that mean boys will leave you alone? Is it too late to take the car back?"

"Seriously Dad? Are we really going to talk about boys?" We both shivered at the thought of having that conversation.

We let a few moments of awkward silence pass before Charlie stood up, brushing his hands off on his pant leg before donning his jacket which was labeled 'Forks Police Department.'

"So ... I'm off to the precinct. I have some paperwork to get done before I clock in for my shift at noon. I won't be home until after 1 or 2 AM at the latest. Are you sure you'll be ok, Bells?"

"Yeah, Dad. I'll probably come home with a mountain of homework, first day in a new school and all that. You'll probably come home to find me comatose ontop of a stack of textbooks." I said, taking the set of keys Charlie dangled infront of me, which I assumed was my own personal ring of door openers.

"Ok, Bells. Be safe. No speeding. Lock the doors. You know, all the usual fatherly concern statements. You know my cell number if you need me. See you tonight." And with that, we both were out the doors to our respective vehicles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.