Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 13: Lisa

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Lisa - John is retained as a Cabin Boy and sets sail once again with the crew of the Sedna - an all-female pirate boat. Bad weather forces them to stop at an unusual little island with a strange custom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The Captain was awoken at dawn by myself and massive spread of food. I was preparing myself for a hiding for bursting into her room, but she said nothing and was in a good mood so I wasn't going to drop myself in it by apologising and reminding her.

Tara and I had heard the Chief and the Captain at it for the most of the evening and it had me incredibly horny but Tara could not spare the time to go inland for a quickie.

By the time the Captain was fed, showered, shaved and then dressed it was approaching 8am. Most of the ship were awake and there was a good buzz of activity on the deck. Tara requested that we leave in two hours to catch the right tide and the Captain stood on the Upper Deck surveying the mass of bodies eagerly preparing for the ships departure.

By 9:30am the entire village had lined up on the beach to see us off. The Chief had come aboard one last time to thank the Captain for all the hard work we had put in to helping around the village and I could see Emma and her friends at the front of the assembled pack waving at me as I looked overboard.

It took twenty minutes, and a solemn promise from the Captain that we would return, before the Chief left the vessel and we could set sail again. Tara reckoned with a good wind we would be in Hamilton within two or three days and in just fifteen minutes the little island became nothing more than a full stop on the horizon.

The Captain skipped her inspections but did take to watching over the crew. I had not seen her do this very often but she said that given the relaxed partying over the last couple of days she wanted to make sure everything returned to normal and discipline was restored.

As she watched and barked orders across the decks I was sent on errands. Little things such as fetching food and water for her, a whip so Kathryn and Amanda could be punished and relaying messages from the Navigation Room, that was only a few feet behind her.

After lunch she told me to help clean the galley and it was quickly dinnertime before I realised.

Dinner was a raucous affair, with the Captain checking the pubic hair on every pirate as she entered the room for her dinner, and many of the pirates not replacing their shorts or thongs that they had to step out of until after they had eaten. The room was very hot and many took the opportunity to be semi-naked to cool, which did little to dampen the obvious effects of my hormones.

The Captain told everyone to report to the main deck after dinner, and when I arrived with the Captain the big red mat was out. Lieutenant Ruth was dressed in the standard ringmaster blue outfit and her giant box of tricks were awaiting ominously for the losers of the matches.

Bridget, the stout strong girl was up first and had selected Chrissie, the gaoler with short brown hair. On the face of it, it seemed an impossible match – Chrissie was far shorter and weaker than Bridget, but both were feisty and headstrong. The match quickly descended into an acrimonious farce with Chrissie and Bridget trading blows and not wrestling.

Ruth fined both girls their tops, and although Chrissie's breasts were not small – around a C cup, compared to Bridgets they were tiny. This seemed to hinder Bridget as she seemed very self-conscious and began to let Chrissie get the upper hand. She responded to Chrissie's headlock with a none-too-subtle hit to Chrissies breasts, and Ruth disqualified her.

This caused a volley of insults from Bridget and it took the Captain to have to step in and demand that Bridget to be incarcerated in the cells for 24 hours.

There was a deathly silence as Bridget was led away, her anger no less subsided and the Captain the new recipient for her vile. I waited with baited breath expecting the Captain to send someone to retrieve a punishment device but she stood there passively and then turned her attention back to the game.

'John ... Lisa ... you can fight next. Any punching and I will have you both on the rape bench', the Captain warned and I began to remove my boots and jacket.

Lisa was a 21-year-old girl who was only 5ft8in high, but with a round, angelic face. Her shoulder-length brunette hair was tied back. I towered over her, a good four inches taller and considerably more sturdily built and I had a good feeling about the match. She was very unlike Tabatha who was taller, stronger, more muscular. A wrestler. Lisa wasn't.

We faced each other and Ruth started the match. I immediately took a step towards her and went to grab her, but she just sidestepped my challenge and swept her leg towards mine, hoping to knock me off-balance. It nearly worked, but I managed to regain my balance, just in time to push her away from me. In short, she was nimble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.