Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 4: Climbing to the Crows Nest

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Climbing to the Crows Nest - John is retained as a Cabin Boy and sets sail once again with the crew of the Sedna - an all-female pirate boat. Bad weather forces them to stop at an unusual little island with a strange custom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I awoke at dawn and eagerly got myself ready. I had a good feeling about the day and was raring to go. My muscles were aching slightly after the exertions of yesterday but after a quick stretch in the shower I felt rejuvenated.

The Captain ate her breakfast in silence and I did not feel comfortable bringing up my issue of being the only person who got punished for Holly. Surely, Holly getting punished for Holly would be fair also!

I cleared up the breakfast things and was outside the Navigation Room for Tara and her training by 7am.

Tara was still sleepy and set me the task of going up and down the Crows Nest until told otherwise. I laughed at first, but then saw she was serious and shedded my jacket before climbing the rope ladders to the top. Tara quickly lost interest in watching me and I was glad not to have an audience. It took 15-20 minutes to climb up and down in good weather, but with my attempts to rest on the Upper Deck met with derision from the crew, I took to have a two minute break with Georgina after every climb.

Climbing had never been an issue for me, and right from the start of my career on the ship, climbing the six ladders to the Crows Nest had never been a problem. By the time I was at the top for the eleventh time, my arms were aching painfully. The wind was perilously strong and it was incredibly hard work clinging on as the ladder swung menacingly.

Tara noticed me as I descended and stopped me from starting a new climb.

'You've read this?', she enquired, holding the rules and regulations book of the navy. It was identical to the book Commander Helen had given me on the previous voyage and I nodded in agreement while I got my breath back.

'Read it again. After lunch, test. Each one wrong, one hit with the whip', she warned me and set me a quiet corner of the ship on the Upper Deck.

I rested against the edge of ship, looking out into the ship and began reading in the morning Sun.

The book given to me by Tara was a newer edition than the on Commander Helen had given me, but there was little new information, and I had breezed through the book by lunchtime.

A quick lunch with the Captain was followed by Tara and myself at the long table in the Navigation Room, and Tara with the book in front of her, ready to reel out questions.

She promised if I got them all right she would strip for dinner again but assured me that wouldn't happen whereas for every question I got wrong, I was to be whipped with the instrument of her choice.

Tara certainly had a sense of irony and interspersed questions like 'With which naval act of law introduces the position of Cabin Boy?' within the usual 'How many years in prison can a Captain sentence a member of her crew to?' (the answer was 50).

In total, I got one wrong, of 100, which Tara was delighted with. The minimum number of orgasms for a rape bench punishment to be valid is two, not one. She gleefully taunted me with the fact that she would be keeping her clothes on which caused her warm face to light up.

Just how did I manage to turn down her offer of a date?

She happily retrieved the Cat O' Nine Tails and brought it down hard against my bare bottom on the Upper Deck that caused me to squeal in pain. She told me to take it like a man and flicked the tails across my painful and well-punished backside, giggling as she did before releasing me to find the Captain.

The Captain was shuffling papers at her desk in her cabin. She barely looked up as I knocked on the door and entered. I stood in the doorway waiting for an acknowledgement but none came.

After a couple of minutes of her scribbling on the paper she put them to one side and turned to face me.

'How is your training coming on?', she asked.

'Well ... I think'.

'Tara reports good progress', the Captain told me and picked up a battered piece of paper from her desk and scanned it. 'Very well in fact'

I tried not to smile, but I didn't manage to suppress it and the Captain saw it.

'Do you know why I chose to punish you instead of Holly?', she asked and looked at me.

'Because I selected her'

'As my cabin boy, I expect you to be a good judge of character. You are my eyes and ears on this vessel and I need to be able to trust your judgement'

'Yes Captain', I replied almost monotonously.

'Now take please take this to the Navigation Room and this to the Crows Nest', she said and passed me two pieces of paper.

The wind had picked up since Tara had me running up and down the ladders. It swung dangerously in the wind, and a couple of times I nearly lost my footing. I wondered that, should I fall, would the Captain would keep my lifeless body tied up so she could still discipline me for Holly's failings or whether I would just have a watery grave.

The Captain was still in her quarters when I returned back half-an-hour later and was filling in her logbook. I didn't notice at first but as she slid it back across the table and got up, I saw that she was wearing her red jacket and nothing else. Barefoot, she walked over to me and pulled me forward by my T-Shirt.

'Get on your back, Cabin Boy', she ordered and pushed me on her bed. Delighted, I shuffled up to get comfortable and then she swung her muscular thighs over my head and brought her heavenly sweet pussy onto my lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.