Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia II: Learning the Ropes

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 3: Holly's disobedience

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Holly's disobedience - John is retained as a Cabin Boy and sets sail once again with the crew of the Sedna - an all-female pirate boat. Bad weather forces them to stop at an unusual little island with a strange custom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I was dressed and ready to continue my training in the afternoon, when Tara failed to appear on the Upper Deck when she promised. I gazed out over the unforgiving, choppy ocean when she re-emerged five minutes later with a small box and a bag on the Upper Deck.

'I have the afternoon off', she explained, 'So its some weaponry training for you. These are training swords, but the end is blunted'

Tara removed two wooden weapons from the box and the ends of the blades were cut off and covered with rubber, as was the blade.

'Right... '

'For every battle you win, I will take off an item of clothing afterwards and remain dressed in that way until I go to bed at night'

'Sweet', I exclaimed. 'Do I get to choose what comes off?'

'Don't see why not. You won't win any. Now the trick with using these weapons is not to leave yourself open but to ensure you can use the weapon to make defensive moves as well as offensive moves'

She passed me one of the blades and told me to try and strike her with it. As I moved the blade forward towards her, she used her sword to block the move and push my blade to one side with some considerable force. With my sword out of the way she jabbed my chest.

We spent the first two hours practicising the defensive moves and then the offensive strikes. I got reasonably good at the defensive actions but she blocked just about every attacking move I made with ease.

'It takes time', she warned me as she blocked me again.

'Some battles... ', she cried as she knocked the sword out of my hand for the umpteenth time. ' ... you can win by being defensive'

She waited until I had retrieved my sword and took a few steps back, and then with little warning she came at me her sword, to her right and about to rain down on me. Instinctively, I moved back and then stepped in with a blocking strike to prevent her from hitting me, but she spun her arm round and I had to jump out of the way of her slashing weapon. She looked serious and competitive and lashed towards me with her backhand which I also had to dodge.

This continued for a few minutes until she hit me on my lower shoulder.

'Oowwww', I called out as the rubber tipped sword bounced off the edge of my collar bone.

'Would have hurt a lot more if it was a real one', Tara said, slightly patronisingly.

We restarted, and almost immediately I lost my footing and had to roll over just Tara was bringing her sword down on my torso. I brought my weapon up and caught her on her stomach.

'Nice hit', she said as I was scrambling to my feet. 'So you've won one. You won't win another'

She was wrong ... I did win again, but only two more and we did fight around twenty times. She exposed herself during an offensive strike and I blocked and returned, but all told, my weaponry fighting was a bit of a disappointment.

'OK, what items? As if I need to ask?', Tara asked as we packed away the wooden weapons.

'Jacket, top and shorts', I replied without even thinking.

Tara smiled as she peeled off her clothing. She had a fantastic body and the sweaty body glistened invitingly. Her slim, toned body, with touchable breasts and shoulder-length ponytail hair was incredible and caused a few eyes to wonder as she navigated down the steps.

I could feel myself getting an erection as her boots complimented her outfit perfectly.

'Come on, lets get something to eat', she told me as she packed away the swords in the box. I held out my hand and she took it warmly. Never have I had a dinner date so invitingly sexy as Tara.

I would like to say that we ate our meagre dinner in a romantic and sexy environment but most of the crew made at least one lewd comment at Tara and we had to sit at opposite ends of the galley.

The Captain did ask me to explain why Tara was naked, but once the story had been told, she laughed heartily.

'Good to see she is taking the training seriously', she told me and left it at that.

I cleared the Captain's table and was set to leave the galley when the Captain called myself and the other crew members angling to make a disappearance back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.