Welcome to the W.O.B
Preface

Copyright© 2010 by AnotherAnon

Erotica Sex Story: Preface - A chronicle of a slightly normal young couple, who are the english-speaking equivalents of the Japanese Otaku, as they take their first steps and explore light-BDSM and other assorted fetishes related to it. Many references to the Anime/Manga world. Codes change as each event happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Petting  

To retain anonymity, my name is Allen. I've just turned twenty about a week ago, and the events of these chronicles begin around the same time one year ago. Please bear with me as we may jump around the time line. I am not a writer. I am just a regular anon reminiscing about the past and putting those memories onto text. Which mean all of these events may or may not have happened. It's up to you to believe. But I DO know, these characters you will be reading about are real, but with their names will be altered as well. Also, everyone involved with any sexual activities within the chronicles are at or above the age of eighteen, with me being the youngest amongst them.

Troublesome disclaimer. Throughout, I will be referring to many different games, shows, and printed Japanese works from Manga, Anime, and Hentai. Which are the Japanese equivalent of Comics, Animation, and drawn/animated porn. Another term, Doujin, has different translations, but I will use it to refer specifically to manga/comic porn. These are all copy righted material and I do not own any of it. I will NOT make any money out of these chronicles. No One will pay money to read it. Nor is anyone paying me to write it. Believe it.

As you might have already noticed, it'd be nice to have some knowledge of the Otaku world, but it is not necessary. You can still enjoy reading about a couple dipping their feet into light BDSM and learning new and exciting things.

Also, google is your friend.

These materials, as well as these chronicles are not meant to be used as a guide for any sexual activity. Believe me when I say we (the cast) were all amateurs in love making and D/s.

So with the pleasantries out of the way, let me add something fun. As I said, there will be references throughout. I name some of them. But, there are a few unnamed. See how many you can spot. Lol. For example: as lame as it sounded (I felt it... ) there was a glaringly obvious reference in the title and another to a certain big three series in this Preface ... I debated whether to introduce myself by stating my likes, dislikes, hopes and dreams...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.