Town Girls Turn Country
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Wahooder

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - City kids love to be out on the farm, everything is new and exciting. They experience things that they never get a chance to. When a couple of unbelievably hot sisters visit their grand parents, their lives will never be the same after meeting the neighbor farm boy that is to hunky to resist. He helps them with some personal issues and experiencing a lot of things for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   DomSub   First   Masturbation   Petting  

Matt and I built a little bonfire, it was still hot out and now only 4 p.m. Liz, Stacy and Darla were making hamburger patties. Kayla came over and asked Matt if he could show her how to dive his boat and off they went. I was left with the two young girls Leslie and Alice. I asked them if they wanted me to take them fishing and they both jumped at the chance.

Leslie was cute, fine boned and willowy. Blonde hair, white flawless skin and pink rosy lips. She was always trying to make sure everyone else was happy. She was ripe with puberty. If she was there yet, she wasn't far away.

Alice was just like Stacy. She was experimenting with the new found power of her sexuality. Alice was definitely done with puberty. She had little puffy tits and still a little of that baby fat. She had the body curves that Stacy had, already.

As I worked with them I quickly saw more differences. Alice would tell me all about how good she was, or would say, "let me try," and "watch this." She would tell me that her sister thought I was cute and that she did too. She flirted by asking me if I could re-tie her top or did she have something on her bottom? She was the center of the universe and it all revolved around her. I was fine with it. I flirted back and teased her and complimented how cute she looked in her swim suit. I wanted her to like me because she was my girlfriends little sister.

All the while, little Leslie would come up to me and have me bait her hook and tell me it was yucky and she wouldn't mind fishing if she didn't have to do that. She would lay against me as she was fishing and sing. I would ask her what she liked and she would talk about cooking with her Mom or dressing up in fancy clothes at her Grandma's department store where the woman was a fashion buyer.

I really liked Leslie, she was fun and interesting, mature in her ability to talk, yet carefree like the young girl she was. Leslie told me she was going to be 11 next week.

At one point she unconsciously climbed up onto my lap and asked me about the farm and what I liked. She told me how she would love to see all the things that went on there. I invited her to come by and spend the day with me. She said she would ask her Grandma whom she was staying with next week, they lived a mile and a half from us. Her Grandpa farmed but didn't have livestock.

I loved strong sexy women, but Leslie was so petite, I wondered what she would look like in high school and how big she would get. There is something about a tiny petite girl that can be really sexy and Leslie was really cute. I thought maybe I should keep an eye on her for the future. I just knew Stacy would see what kind of a dork I really was someday.

We ate hamburgers and hot dogs. Matt flirted with Liz and Kayla. I went around and talked to everyone but Stacy stayed right next to me.

Matt and I decide to gather some wood for the bonfire we planned to have later in the night. When we were gathering, Matt told me about his wife.

"Why didn't you say anything? We all thought she didn't like any of us," I told him.

He explained how he neglected her and how she finally got sick of it. They had already filed for divorce and she was already living with some guy in town.

"I think this guy swooped in when she was down and instead of her talking to me and the families and getting me to change my behavior, she fell in love with someone else. I only blame myself. I was to young to settle down anyway. I think I am more of the bachelor type. I love the hunt, but once I bag the game, I want to move on," Matt explained.

"Are you going to tell Mom and Dad," I asked?

"I told them this morning. I thought Dad would start preaching to me but he didn't. He just said he was sorry to hear it and that everyone really liked Karen. He even said, "There are plenty of fish in the sea and maybe you should keep an eye on that Kayla girl."

Later that night, we all gathered around the bonfire. Matt pulled out a flask of schnapps and passed it to Liz and they shared it throughout the night. He told Liz about Karen leaving him and how he neglected her and what an ass he was, but also what he learned. Kayla was next to him too and he even had her drinking schnapps.

I started telling ghost stories. Actual things that I heard around the county. Everyone chimed in with their stories. Leslie and Alice were setting on one side of me scared to death and Stacy sat on the other side of me rubbing my arm and holding my hand.

Leslie kept grabbing her crotch.

"What is wrong with you Toots," I asked her? Toots was her family nick name.

"I have to pee but I am scared," she whined.

Matt and Liz were in a deep conversation and none of the girls wanted to leave, they were creeped out too. So I took her into the trees. The moon was shining and you could see pretty well. Leslie told me to turn around and I did. You could hear the pee squeezing out of her hard, then she farted.

"Oh, I am so embarrassed!", she said from behind me.

I pinched out a fart too.

"Me too," I giggled and she started laughing.

She came behind me and grabbed my hand. I walked her down to the edge of the river and you could see the moon's reflection in the water.

"Isn't it pretty, I asked?

"It's beautiful! Thanks for going with me Chase, I feel safe with you," said Leslie, with her hand still in mine. I picked her up and hugged her and before I knew what happened she gave me a big kiss on the lips. I lifted her onto my shoulders and grabbed the soft skin on her thighs to steady her and we walked back.

Matt was telling a story of the time he heard the strange sound from what he thought was a UFO. The girls got even more freaked out.

Matt asked Liz if she would go fishing with him. They were both fairly buzzed and she left with him. The other girls and I sat around the fire and talked and played games that they had brought. I took turns escorting the girls into the woods to pee.

I snuck away with Stacy and Kayla and had a make-out session, but within 5 minutes the other girls were yelling at us to come back.

Alice had to pee so I took her out in the trees and she took off her shorts while talking away and squatted and peed right there in front of me. She used some tissue to wipe herself. I couldn't believe it. I turned away. I think she was trying to shock me.

"Aren't you gonna pee too," Alice asked me?

"No, I don't have to go," I said.

"Can you carry me back to camp on your shoulders like you did Leslie," she asked?

"You're too big, but I could give you a piggy back ride?"

She plastered herself to me and I could tell she had taken her bra off at some point because I could feel her hard little nipples. Her face wasn't quite as cute to me as Stacy's or Kayla's but, boy her body was just as sexy. She had that puberty puffiness thing going on.

When we got back, Leslie said she had to go again. I picked her up and twirled her around. I noticed she had changed into a long T-shirt. She was bare foot and asked me to carry her. The rest of the girls were deciding where everyone was sleeping in the tent.

I told Leslie to jump on my back and I would give her a piggy ride out there. She jumped up and grabbed my shoulders and I put my hands on her thighs to help her up. She was lighter than Alice but her body was like a little heater.

Once we got out in the woods I sat her down on a fallen tree. She got down and before squatted to pee she said, "Turn around please."

She quickly peed and just as she finished, we both heard a mountain lion yowl off in the distance. Leslie ran and jumped into my arms.

"What was that," she whispered?

"That was a mountain lion, we don't have too many of those around here."

I was even kind of creeped out. What was even more alarming, was that Leslie had stepped right out of her underwear when she ran to me. I was holding her naked ass in my hands. I quickly turned around and threw her over my shoulder and ran back to camp. I pulled down the T-shirt to cover her ass and when we got back, I sat her down by the tent entrance. The girls in the tent didn't even hear anything, they were cackling away.

"I forgot my underwear, but I'm too scared to go back there," Leslie said.

"We'll get them in the morning," I said.

"I'm scared."

I picked her up and hugged her and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I won't let anything happen to you Toots."

She wrapped her arms around me and looked up at me. She looked like she wanted to say something but thought better of it.

"Go ahead Toots, you can tell me anything, I won't care."

"Chase, when I kissed you earlier, that was my first kiss, but you didn't really kiss me back so it doesn't count does it?"

"Toots, you're too young to be kissing boys."

"I know, but you'd never kiss me, and I've always liked you."

I thought of how I should handle this and my heart went out to her. I would never hurt her on purpose. I carried Leslie about 25 yards away from the tent and stood her up. Reaching her chin I turned it up towards me and kissed her with a tender loose mouthed kiss. It was tender and she moaned into my mouth. I kept kissing her opening and closing my mouth on hers. I kept at it until she was doing the same thing back to me. I even used my tongue and she used hers. This girl was going to be super hot someday. I had a raging boner.

I broke off the kiss breathing heavily.

"Leslie, you have to keep this our secret. I am to old for you right now and you are certainly too young for me. We would both be in big trouble if anyone found out, especially Kayla, Stacy and Alice."

"I know, I won't tell a soul. Can we maybe kiss again sometime?"

"We'll see?"

"Toots, you really did have your first kiss tonight didn't you? You kiss great too, wow," I told her.

Leslie smiled and I carried her back to the tent under one arm.

Leslie ran inside the tent and told the girls that she and I heard a mountain lion. Stacy asked me if it was true and I said yes but that it was far off. Everyone got quiet and listened, but you couldn't hear anything. About then Matt and Liz came back and we all got in our sleeping bags to go to bed.

Stacy and Darla were on one side of me and Leslie and Alice on the other. Matt was between Liz and Kayla. There was joking around and pinching and everyone was having fun as we went to bed. Matt shut the Coleman lantern off, and as he climbed in his sleeping bag you could her Liz say, "Stop that," and then Kayla yelped.

I took off my T-shirt. I had put on a pair of thin sleeping shorts earlier. I was hoping to mess around with Stacy after everyone was asleep. I was laying on my back and Stacy snuggled up to me and started softly kissing my right arm. Leslie put her hand in my left. I squeezed it and I rubbed her hand but then let it go and turned toward Stacy. We started kissing quietly and suddenly we heard the mountain lion yowl. It was a lot closer this time. The girls all screamed and jumped into a pile. Matt had Liz and Kayla clamped to him.

"Was that the mountain lion," asked Alice?

"No, that was a little bobcat," Matt chuckled. He got up and said, "I am going to put the food into the cab of the pickup. Wanna help me Chase?"

I started to get up and the girls all started freaking out.

"You both can't leave us."

"I wanna go home," said Alice.

Kayla and Liz came to the rescue and said they'd help Matt and the three of them left together.

Darla moved off of me back by Stacy. She didn't want to sleep by the tent wall, so I switched places with her. Leslie wouldn't hear of that and laid right on top of me in my new spot.

Stacy tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen. I think she was really scared. Finally I put one arm around Stace and one around Leslie. I could feel their legs straddle my thighs and I could feel two hot pussies against my thighs through their T-shirts.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.