Town Girls Turn Country
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Wahooder

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - City kids love to be out on the farm, everything is new and exciting. They experience things that they never get a chance to. When a couple of unbelievably hot sisters visit their grand parents, their lives will never be the same after meeting the neighbor farm boy that is to hunky to resist. He helps them with some personal issues and experiencing a lot of things for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   DomSub   First   Masturbation   Petting  

As I opened the door to the house I saw my brother sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Underneath the table on her hands and knees Liz bobbed up and down with his cock in her mouth.

'What the hell are you guys doing?'

'Just having some breakfast, ' Matt said with a huge grin, 'both of us.'

'Matt, you didn't make Liz do this did you?'

'Hell no, I just suggested that she might want something to eat and unzipped my pants. I never thought she would go down on me and start sucking it.'

' Liz, do you want me to leave?'

'No, ' she said pulling off his cock. 'I shouldn't have drank so many Martini's.'

'Shut up and let her finish. I am close and she is good at this Chase, really good! Maybe it will be your lucky day too? Do you want to suck Chase's cock too Liz?'

'Liz moaned under the table and tried to take Matt all the way and gagged a little.

'Oh shit, keep doing that baby, oh wow. Chase that was a yes, get your cock out and let her suck on both of us, I bet she never sucked two cocks at once. I've never been involved with a two guy and a girl thing. Don't be intimidated when you see that your big brother is hung like a horse.'

'I don't know, I am kind of going with Stacy. I can't.'

'No one is gonna say anything. Frank would go crazy and shoot us all if he found out.'

This was the wrong thing to say and it brought Liz back to reality. She pulled off Matt's hard dripping cock.

'This was wrong. You better go Matt, you too Chase.'

'Fuck that Liz, I have to cum now, we have gone this far, there's no turning back.'

Liz looked into Matt's eyes and nodded reluctantly as she reached for his throbbing cock and went back to sucking. She doubled her efforts and Matt moaned as he straightened his legs out and pumped his cock deep into her mouth. His pelvis thrusting up and down as he fucked into her mouth while he cradled her head.

'Oh baby, suck it. I am so close.'

Liz forced his cock into her throat and was successful in taking him all the way. When she pulled off for a breath, a wave of saliva flooded over her lips and made a straight line stringing twisting and stretching down to his balls. Her lips were very red and you could see the wanton look on her face as she dropped to lick the copious amounts of saliva from his balls. She sucked every last drop of the slobber off him and then spit it all over the end before she took his cock deep into her throat. It went to the root of his cock.

'Oh fuck, no one has ever done that to me before. Oh Liz, oh oh oh I am cumming. Oh baby.'

Matt shot rope after rope of thick semen into Liz's rapidly sucking mouth. It was almost too much for her as she choked, and recovered without stopping her sucking motion. I looked on in disbelief. I knew what Liz looked like while sucking cock, hell I had been in Matt's place, but it was so weird watching her suck off my brother. His cock looked just like mine. I finally realized that my cock was rock hard again. Hell, the little head wanted more, but I was exhausted from a long day of playing with Liz and getting Stacy's cherry. I didn't want to tarnish the memory of what Stacy and I had.

'I am going to go, Mom and Dad are going to kill me.'

'Chase, wait, I need to talk to you for a minute after your brother goes.'

'Wait, I don't have to go anywhere Liz, I need to return the favor, ' Matt said as he pulled Liz up into his arms.'

'Matt, you were great tonight, but I don't want to get involved. This was fun for me, but I am married. Please understand that. I love Frank even though he is an ass sometimes. Please respect that.'

'Sure Liz, I would never do anything to hurt you. Frank is the luckiest guy I know.'

Matt, looked at her with understanding and gave her an tender kiss on the lips.

'I better go too, Dad will call me at 6 am for milking and that is only five hours away. Oh how I wish I could stay though.'

Matt pulled Liz to her feet and gave her a smoldering kiss.

'Fuck, I better go. Thank you Liz for a night I won't forget.'

Liz hugged him and said good bye.

'Chase if I can't fuck her tonight, you can't either, oh and call me in the morning, I want to talk to you about water skiing.'

As Matt's pickup pulled out of the driveway I looked at Liz.

'I called your Mom before you got here tonight and said that I may be out late tonight and if you were asleep I would just let you stay over night and send you home in the morning, ' Liz told him.

'Oh, Liz that was a great idea but I should probably... '

'Matt, just stay with me tonight, I just want to hold you.'

'Okay, I guess it won't hurt anything.'

I helped Liz clean up the kitchen and then I took her hand and she led me to the guest bedroom. She said that was our bedroom after yesterday. I helped her get undressed and she undressed me. My cock was super hard again as I climbed into bed. Liz climbed into bed next to me and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

'Spoon me Chase.'

I didn't know how to spoon somebody. What was that?

I just laid there and Liz turned on her side and pulled my arm over her and put my hand on her tit. That turned my hip so that my hard cock nestled into her crack. I was ready to fuck again and knew I could command Liz but I didn't want to. At that very moment I was worried about what my bother would say. I felt like I was cheating on him and Stacy even though I wasn't having sex. My mind spun wildly and it took me a half an hour to finally fall asleep.

The sun was causing the sky to glow a purple red as I awoke looking out the window. Liz was still asleep and I felt at peace yet my mind churned with images of the last few days. I thought of Stacy, Kayla and Liz, remembering the sexual activities we each shared. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world, but I had a foreboding that it couldn't last.

As I watched Liz lying next to me I slowly pulled the sheet down to see her beautiful body. Looking at her perfect breasts and the contours of her waist and hips, my penis became hard. I ran my right hand from her waist over the swell of her hip and down onto her thigh. She slowly opened her eyes and turned toward me.

'Morning Liz, you look so beautiful lying there.'

Liz smiled at me and kissed my chest.

'I really have to go and help with the chores. Matt will wonder where I am and I told Stacy and Kayla that I would take them boating on the river this afternoon so I have to hustle so Dad will let me off early.'

'Chase, I have been thinking about what we did yesterday. I can't stop thinking about it actually. We told each other things that no one else knows and I feel, I don't know, bonded to you I guess.'

She looked so vulnerable lying there and I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and kissed her and the kiss escalated into a full make out session. She kissed me back with an open mouth and lots of tongue. I slid down her body and said, 'I only have 10 minutes to make you come by licking your sweet pussy.'

'Chase, it's okay, you need to go.'

'Relax and close your eyes and tell me what feels good and direct me by saying, Ôright there, and things like that.'

I started on her thighs and went around in a spiral until I ended up at the bottom of her pussy. I licked very lightly up and down her slit and I could feel the moisture seeping out of her honey hole. I kept licking and she directed me to lightly lick her clit all around the outside. She then told me to scrape her clit with my teeth very lightly and then lick it with a flat tongue over and over. I did exactly that and she went off like a bomb eleven minutes in.

As I was getting dressed I thought, ÔSomeday Liz you are going to beg me to fuck you and I am going to do it until you can't count the number of times you cum.'

I gave her a quick kiss and told her I would call her tomorrow after I got back from the river.

I jumped in my pickup and hurled it down the road and started doing chores in record time. I then ran down to the milk house and told Dad and Matt the chores were done and started helping milk.

I could tell Matt was mad at me just by his actions. When Dad went into the other room Matt blew up and me.

'Where were you, you little fucker. I noticed your pickup wasn't here this morning?'

'I didn't fuck her but I stayed in the guest room. Liz called Mom yesterday and asked if it got late she would have me stay in the guest room.'

I didn't tell him that she slept in there with me but then again, she didn't belong to either of us.

'Well I would have stayed there and taken care of her.'

'That is what she was afraid of. Anyway, are you going to take me and the Ferris girls boating today?

'Just the four of us? Sounds good to me, ' he said, and I could see his anger dissipate.

Just then the door opened and Dad came though leading Stacy and Kayla.

'We have visitors boys, and they came bearing gifts, ' Dad smiled.

'Grandma taught us how to make cinnamon rolls yesterday morning and we have a hot pan of them in the other room, ' said Kayla.

Stacy ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

'You to know the way to a man's heart, pastries, ' Matt said to Kayla.

Kayla blushed and Stacy beamed.

Ten minutes later we were done milking and eating awesome cinnamon rolls. What a treat.

When I looked at Dad as he ate his cinnamon roll, he raised his eyebrows at me and gave me a shit eating grin. I gave that grin right back.

We made plans to pick up the girls at 2pm. Matt and Kayla would launch the boat at the boat dock five miles up river, and Stacy and I would meet them at the river road where we planned on camping tonight. The girls had asked the Hirsch girls to go and Stacy thought we should ask Liz too. Stacy's little sister wasn't suppose to come until tomorrow, but when she heard of a camp out she came out a day early.

Matt and I were going to be surrounded by a bevy of six babes tonight. Kayla, Stacy, and Alice Ferris, Darla and Leslie Hirsch, and Liz Pearman. Liz didn't really want to go but I told her Matt would teach her how to slalom water ski and she jumped at the chance, she didn't know whether or not she would spend the night.

I packed the big ten man tent in the truck, coolers of pop and burgers and the fix-ins that Mom and Mrs Ferris prepared for the overnight camp-out. I had flash lights and fishing poles and anything I could think that we needed. I picked up Liz first and she was happy and relaxed and let me know she would call it a night if she felt like a third wheel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.