Town Girls Turn Country - Cover

Town Girls Turn Country

Copyright© 2010 by Wahooder

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - City kids love to be out on the farm, everything is new and exciting. They experience things that they never get a chance to. When a couple of unbelievably hot sisters visit their grand parents, their lives will never be the same after meeting the neighbor farm boy that is to hunky to resist. He helps them with some personal issues and experiencing a lot of things for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Brother   DomSub   First   Masturbation   Petting  

I left the girls about 6pm and since it was June it stayed light until after 9pm, so I loaded up my mower to do a couple more lawns. I was mowing the second yard when Frank and Liz Pearman pulled into the driveway. Frank's dad farmed in the community and Frank, after college and failing at a couple of jobs, moved back to the farm. Liz his wife was gorgeous and had a body that was tall and lean. She had dark hair and perky little tits. I mowed their lawn every week.

I think Frank was what they called in school Ôobsessive-compulsive'. He was a nut about everything being just right. I could see him get out of the car and start yelling at Liz. I shut off the mower blades and idled it down and walked over. I could tell he was being an ass. When I walked over Frank was yelling about tools being left in the flower bed.

"Dammit Liz, you gotta put these tools away, if it rains they'll be ruined," he ranted.

Liz ignored him and walked over to me.

"Hi Chase, almost done, huh?"

"Liz, don't walk away from me when I am talking to you!"

"Frank, I will put the goddamn tools away, okay?"

Frank threw down a hoe he had picked up and walked into the house slamming the door.

"What's got him so riled up," I asked?

"Oh, I guess he's had a bad day. When you're done, come in and I'll pay you?"

She looked mad and sad at the same time. I finished mowing and loaded the mower on the trailer, it was just about dark. It was a nice night and I smelled the fresh cut lawn. I thought, I should be exhausted but with all that happened today, I was on cloud nine. I had noticed that Liz had gotten her hair cut short and she looked younger, almost my age. It was really perfect for her. I knocked, and Liz stepped outside.

"Mrs Pearman, I really like your new haircut, it looks tight," I said using a cool word the other kids were saying.

"Why thank you Chase. My husband didn't even notice. Aren't you sweet," she smiled. "Chase, I want to apologize for our argument earlier. Couples have their ups and downs and lately we have been having a lot of downs. Don't you worry though. Hey, can you come and mow next Friday? I may have some girls over that night, Frank is going out of town on business for a couple of days."

"Sure, how about right after lunch on Friday?"

"It's a date," she said smiling and handed me a check.

"Great, I will see you then, and Mrs. PearmanÑ if you ever need anything just call me, I am around. You have my cell, right?"

"I do Chase; don't forget to turn your trailer lights on, it's getting dark."

I ran to the pick up and headed home. It was only 9:30 so I called Stacy and asked her what her plans were for tomorrow.

"I want you to feel me up on the sprayer," she said with a smile in her voice, "but I have to go shopping with Grandma, she took Kayla and now she wants to take me. It will be fun. Oh, maybe Kayla wants to hang out with you tomorrow I will let her talk to you. I will see you after we are done shopping. Chase, today was awesome, my pussy is still dripping. Muwah," and she was off.

"Stacy?"

A few seconds later Kayla got on the phone. "Hello."

"Hi," I said

"You're just finishing work?"

"I had a couple of yards to mow and I did take the afternoon off after all."

"Yeah, what's up?"

Oh shit, I felt like I was asking her on a date, also kind of like a little kid tugging on her shirt. Yeah, I know I licked her pussy today but I couldn't help thinking that was a freak thing.

Oh, ah, I a, I was wondering if you had plans tomorrow?"

"Why are you asking me out on a date?"

"No, I'm not that stupid. I just was wondering if you want to farm with me tomorrow? We won't have to sit in the sprayer all day, the spraying is about done. I have to milk and then feed and then do whatever Dad needs done. Are you interested or do you want to hang out by yourself?'

"Well, can you teach me to drive your motorcycle?"

"Sure, no problem."

'Oh and I kinda wanted to swim in the pool we set up, can we do that in the afternoon?

"I need to make sure it's okay with Dad," I said.

"What time do you milk? I've never seen that done."

"Dad starts at 4:30 am but I don't have to be to the milking parlor till 6 am."

"Oh my God, and you do that every day?"

"Not during the school year, Dad, our hired man, or Matt do it then."

"Can you pick me up at a quarter till?"

"I'll be there if you're game."

"What do I wear?'

"Well, the bikini you wore this afternoon would work," I teased.

"I could just see the expression on your Dad's face if I wore that. He would think I was an idiot."

I thought, Ôyea right, he would have a heart attack and die right there.'

"Just wear some jeans and a t-shirt and some old shoes that you don't mind getting shit on, or I can find you some boots. We'll milk cows for an hour or so and then we'll feed calves."

"This sounds fun.

"Yep, and maybe we can hook up a milker to you?"

"What? That is so not funny," and then the phone went click. What the fuck did I say that for? I am such an idiot. Should I call her back? Oh man!

I picked the phone back up and dialed the number.

"Ah, Kayla?"

"You think you're so funny."

'I didn't mean to make you mad, I was just kidding, I don't know why I said what I did, I wasn't thinking.'

"That's for sure! See you in the morning lover boy, bye," and she hung up.

I guessed she wasn't too mad if she still wants me to pick her up.

I ate and took a shower and went to bed. I thought about the hay loft, the sprayer and the fishing pond and ground my hard cock into the mattress and eventually fell asleep.

My alarm went off and 15 minutes later I was at the Ferris'. Kayla had a ball cap on and a purple T-shirt and jeans. She climbed on behind me and off we went. I could feel her big tits pressing against my back. She was wearing a bra, but she was so big she had to or it would've looked obscene with her big ol' nipples.

Dad remembered Kayla and they talked about her family, and how everyone was doing, as we milked cows. I squirted Kayla with some milk when she wasn't expecting it and got her right in the face.

"Strike two," she teased and I showed her how to squirt some milk herself. She wasn't getting it so I leaned against her from behind and showed her how to circle the cow's teat with her thumb and index finger and pull down. I guided her hand while she did it four or five times and the milk started to flow. She made two or three squirts and then moved to the side and shot me in the chest. I pinched her in the butt and she screamed. Dad looked over at me and smiled.

We mixed up milk replacer or dried milk in five gallon buckets and filled 20 bottles. I put four bottles in each bucket and laid one bottle across the top.

"Can you carry two of these buckets or should I get the 4-wheeler to haul them?"

She picked one up and said, "I can carry two." So we each grabbed two and headed to the calf barn. The calves are always ready for the bottles and they can drive you to drink stealing each others milk and butting their heads at the bottles to get more.

Kayla loved it. She fed them two at a time and petted them and let them suck her fingers, once I showed her how. One calf butted the bottle out of her hand and it fell in the manure and got the nipple dirty.

"What do I do now?"

I wiped the nipple on my jeans and best I could and told her to feed him. When we were done I fed grain and water to all but the littlest and asked her if she wanted to ride one of the bigger ones. She nodded and I took her over to the pen, but I guess there is an art to getting on cause she couldn't. I jumped on one and the calf jumped around with me on his back and I dismounted without a scratch.

Next we went to the hay loft to get some more bales. I had her climb the ladder, and showed her how to carry bales to the loft door, and throw them down to the wagon. Ninety-pound bales are hard enough for me to carry let alone a girl that doesn't weigh too much more than that but she was a trooper. She moved ten and I moved thirty and when we were done we sat down with our feet hanging out the barn door.

"So, this is the infamous hay loft?"

"Yes it is."

"I'm glad you two had fun, but just sticking it in her up here was stupid and wasn't very romantic either."

"Well, you had to be there, it wasn't, just sticking it in there, there was more to it than that, it just happened.' 'I suppose, if I told anyone what we did at the pond, which you better never, I would have trouble explaining it, but I loved what we did. Thank you for being honest with me and listening."

"I loved it too," we looked at each other and I kissed her; it just seemed right.

We climbed down the ladder and went to feed the cows. I had her drive the tractor and we got it done fast. Kayla was proud of being able to drive the tractor just like Stacy and was anxious to try the motorcycle.

When the cattle chores were all done, I took Kayla into the big back yard with the motorcycle and taught her how to shift gears and where the brakes were. Then I got on back with her in front and without the motorcycle running held her hand and let her feel how to let out the clutch and shift and brake. I then had her use the kickstarter and the throttle, told her to let out the clutch and of course she killed it. After two more tries she was driving around in first gear and then she shifted into second and then third and then second and first and stopped. She was hooked.

I've been riding a motorcycle since I was nine and was an expert. I gave her a couple of tips and then had her take me to Matt's house down the road where I got his motorcycle and we rode the back roads for an hour on both bikes.

Dad called me and told me to take some spray nozzles out to Matt and then go into town to get mineral for the cows.

Kayla and I went out in the field and gave the parts to Matt. He was all over Kayla even more than he was with Stacy. Kayla though seemed to enjoy the attention of an older guy.

"Well Kayla, let's go into town and get that mineral for Dad."

"Wait, Chase, why don't you leave Kayla here so she can help me put on the new nozzles and you can pick her up when you get back. Would that be okay with you, Kayla?

Kayla was just trying to help and said, "Sure, whatever you need."

I agreed, and left for town wondering how this was going to turn out. Kayla seemed fine with it, but I knew my brother would try and put the moves on her. She was a big girl though.


Matt and Kayla worked to get all the new nozzles on. Matt was flirting with Kayla and teasing her and cracking jokes. Kayla really liked Matt, she thought he was a total hunk. Over six feet tall and lean with hard muscles. She knew he was married though.

"So Kayla, are you and Chase more than friends?"

Kayla didn't quite know herself but Chase was three years younger than her, a social taboo. "No, we are just friends' she said.

"Well, he needs an older girl like you to teach him the ropes."

"Well, I've never even been out on a date so I can't show him the ropes, I need someone to show me the ropes." Matt definitely heard that statement.

"No way, you've never been on a date? What is going on, are all the boys at your school gay?"

Kayla smiled. "I guess I am a little self-conscious and kinda shy, I have been asked but I've always turned them down."

"Well it sounds to me like you just need a little self-confidence. Why are you self-conscious?"

Kayla thought maybe she could talk to this guy. He seemed pretty authentic even though she knew he was flirting with her. "My huge boobs," she said looking down at a nozzle.

"Oh, you think all a guy wants is your tits, huh?'

"No, I think they think they are too big."

"Oh you naive girl, hasn't anyone ever told you that there is no such thing as tits that are too big."

"Well, Chase kind of told me that, maybe not as direct."

"On second thought maybe you should show them to me and let me decide? You'll find that I'm pretty direct about most things and a good judge of tits.' Kayla smiled at him and said, "you'd like that, huh?"

"More than like, love, from what I can tell your tits are fantastic."

They got the tools put away and climbed into the big spray rig. Matt told her what he was doing and made a couple of rounds with her riding and then he had her switch places with him and he told her what to do at the ends and let her do it all. After three rounds she got the hang of it and was spraying away while Matt stared at her tits.

They got near some trees and Matt didn't want the boom to hit them. He told Kayla to stand up and he sat in the driver's seat and had her sit on his lap. He reached around her and adjusted some setting and then he sniffed her hair.

"Kayla, you smell like shit."

Kayla was taken aback. "We were milking this morning!"

"I know, I was just teasing, ' he said hugging her from behind. 'It's a compliment when a girl smells like shit and I still can't keep my hands off of her," he said as he reached around her and hugged her waist.

Kayla thought he was fun and leaned back into him.

"Since you haven't been on a date before, why don't you and I and Chase and Stacy take my boat to the river and waterski on Sunday. Then you can say that an older guy asked you on a date and you went waterskiing."

"I have never waterskied before. That sounds like fun but you can't take me on a date, you're a married man."

"Well," Matt pondered telling the girl his secret.

"Don't tell Chase, but my wife left me six weeks ago. I haven't told anybody because it was all my fault and all the family will do is tell me how stupid I was and how I didn't treat her right. We had been fighting for a long time. I can't blame her for finally leaving me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.