End of the World
Chapter 4: - "Ratfuck!"

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: - "Ratfuck!" - Man goes to party only to find the world is coming to an end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

We had just been told that the world as we knew it was coming to an end.

After he finished reading the press release, the announcer put down the paper he was holding and asked, "Tom, do we have anything else from NASA?" There was a short pause during which his eyes appeared to be searching in front of him. "Hey, where did he go?" An unseen female voice called out, "The same place we all are, home to be with our families!"

"That's just great! I can't believe you're all going to leave me here alone. You know I don't have anyone to go home to!" It was a well known fact that the man was considered one of the city's most eligible bachelors.

Coldly, a man's voice yelled. "Ask Mei if she'll stay with you. She's been trying to get your attention ever since she started working here."

A frumpy, but not unattractive, thirty year old young Asian woman walked into camera view and sat down in the empty chair next to him. She was wearing blue jeans and a tight fitting orange blouse that made her breasts look larger than they probably were. She said to him, "I'll stay here with you if you want; I don't have anyone waiting for me at home either."

Static filled the television screen for a second. From what I could see, it looked as if 'Chip' and Mei were embracing. The static cleared a bit, 'Chip' and Mei were kissing. More static, this time worse than before. When it cleared again, she was nude from the waist up and 'Chip' was sucking her right breast. She was saying something but the static was so bad I couldn't tell what it was.

I thought to myself, 'It took the end of the world but we've finally got something worth watching on broadcast television!'

Cheryl called out, "See if the reception is any better on another channel."

Kayla pressed a button on the remote control she was holding in her right hand. A woman I recognized as another local television news anchor, I think her name was 'Mindy', appeared on the screen. The static on that station was heavy but at least I could make out what she was saying. "I repeat, the first asteroid impacted the earth in China one minute and ten seconds ago totally destroying city of Hong Kong. The loss of life is estimated to be in excess of 7 million. According to the bulletin just released by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, as the second asteroid moves closer to the earth, we can expect the electronic interference we are having to continue to grow."

"Hey, anybody got a dial tone on their cell phone? Mine's dead!" It was Annette.

Alex picked up the phone, listened for a second. "The land lines are dead too. Hey, where are you going?" It was directed at Gary. At the same time, Alex picked up his laptop. From where I was sitting, it looked like he was trying to get on the Internet.

"To see if my car will start." He replied and then disappeared out the front door.

Meanwhile, on the television, the anchor woman continued. "What do you mean 'Try to remain calm'?" She appeared to be talking to someone off screen. "Are you out of your mind? Where have you been for the last fifteen minutes? The world's coming to a fucking end!" The voice from off screen said something to her in reply but I couldn't make it out. Static or not, her response was as clear as a bell. "Fuck me! Why you ignorant son-of-a-bitch! If you hadn't been so timidly shy I'd have fucked you a long time ago. What do you think of that Jack?" I couldn't hear the response. I could hear what she said back though, "You're not shy? Then prove it!"

A tall very dark skinned man stepped in front of the camera and moved in her direction. He walked around the announcer's table, spun her around in the chair. Then, in one swift motion, picked Mindy up and set her on the table. After stepping forward between her legs, he pulled up her dress. Mindy unfastened his pants and pulled down his zipper. The man then pushed Mindy onto her back, raised her legs by the ankles and placed them on his shoulders. Next, he yanked her panties up and off her completely causing her to be naked below the waist. Filled with lust, Mindy frantically pulled down Jack's pants and underwear at the same time revealing his massive erection.

Seeing it, Mindy cried out, "WAIT!"

Jack ignored her. Instead, he pushed Mindy's ankles straight up into the air, pulling them wide apart as he did.

"NOT YET... !" She screamed. It was a sentence she failed to finish because, like a man busting through a door, Jack rammed his cock inside her as far as he could.

The camera panned in; there was a look of astonishment on her face.

Before she could say anything else, he started fucking her wildly.

The camera moved again for a close-up shot between her legs. It showed Jack's cock sliding in and out of her already wet her pussy.

Mindy moaned in response.

"Wow!" Someone at the party exclaimed. It sounded like Teresa.

The Civil Defense logo filled the screen and was immediately followed by static. Kayla pressed a button on the remote again. I assumed she was changing the station. The static didn't go away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.