Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown
Chapter 14: Court Martial

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Court Martial - On a land where the women are dominant, a young man finds that curiosity can lead him into trouble, as he stumbles across a pirate ship and has the adventure of a lifetime being a Cabin Boy to a dominant captain amid forty horny women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Military  

My cell was a small room with a bed and a toilet in it. Hanging on the wall was a prison uniform and the guard told me to get changed. She brought me a meal a few minutes later of spaghetti bolognase and I then changed into the blue jumpsuit. My pirate clothes were collected by the guard and I settled on my bed in the cold room to sleep for the night.

Breakfast was also served in my room, alone and consisted of some lukewarm milk and cereal with a cup of tea. I had barely time to finish before I was marched out of my cell, and then the cell-block and across the base and into a large imposing building.

My destination was on the second floor. One of my escorts knocked sharply on the door of the unnamed room and was told to enter. I was prodded through the opened door.

The room was panelled in deep mahogany, with a large Caledonian flag hanging behind a long desk where five women were sat. There was a chair in front of them and I was told to sit down.

I noticed the Captain on the far end, but did not recognise any of the other people. The women in the middle had more medals and was the one beckoning me to the chair. She smiled meekly at me.

'I am Admiral Helga Stafford and you have been summoned to this military court for a variety of offences. As you will be aware, as a civilian, you have no rights at this trial to legal representation, but if you get confused, we will explain it to you if you ask. Now I would like you to explain to us why you were on board the ship?'

I recounted the events of that fateful day from leaving Lucy and Mark's house to wandering onto the plaza and hiding.

'Why did the ship sail if you thought you had a stowaway on board?', asked the Admiral to the Captain.

'He had been spotted but not found. We did a sweep of the ship but he was in the cargo hold and we had to set sail immediately or lose the good wind'.

The Admiral nodded in approval and then asked, 'So what happened when you were discovered?'

Leaving out the sex and games which I figured the Admiralty did not want to hear, I detailed what the Captain had me doing when at sea.

She laughed when I used the term 'Cabin Boy' but allowed me to finish.

'The problem I have ... well we have ... is that only women are allowed to be sailors, and the post of Cabin Boy, although legendary, died out 150 years ago, so it would prevent you from joining that ship, irrespective of useful you were ... so there needs to be a punishment for your offences, but you also have been subject to classified military secrets so you will have to stay in the military in some way.'

I felt the colour drain from my face as she said this. All my hopes ... dashed in one sentence.

'Actually Admiral, there is something that may help here', said the woman on the other end of the desk. She picked up a piece of paper from the table and started reading.

'I've done some research and Cabin Boys were allowed from Queen Theresa II. Their status was enshrined in the Seafaring and Naval Act and this law has never been repealed although an Admiral's order, issued by Admiral Betty Carpenter stated that ships could only carry Cabin Boys if the Admiral had given them permission. There is no legal reason why he could not stay with Captain Rachel and stay on board if you decide to allow it'

'Well done Rhona. Rachel's proposal is that he stays on the ship as her Cabin Boy but he would be the only male in our navy at sea. And untrained.' the Admiral replied.

'Admiral, He would be the lowest rank on the ship and the Mazu has eight crew more than the Sedna, so there is plenty of room'

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.