Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 11: Duelling with Tabatha

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Duelling with Tabatha - On a land where the women are dominant, a young man finds that curiosity can lead him into trouble, as he stumbles across a pirate ship and has the adventure of a lifetime being a Cabin Boy to a dominant captain amid forty horny women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Military  

We were interrupted when Suzanne appeared, looking bedraggled and exhausted. There was a slightly awkward exchange as Tara said her goodbyes and got dressed, while Suzanne pretended to not care that we had been enjoying ourselves in the bed she shared.

'You OK?', I asked her to break the stony silence.

'Fucking knackering being up there. All my leg muscles are in agony. And its just started lashing it down', she moaned. I resisted the urge to remind her that it was her own fault, and she continued. 'You can taste little else apart from the spray and the Sun dehydrates you so quickly. Starving as well. Had to beg Hannah for some food and drink'

'Why?'

'Because I missed dinner and she didn't want to open up the galley just for me. Had to have just a couple of slices of stale bread'

Suzanne and I spoke for half an hour before going to sleep. She slept soundly, but I couldn't stop thinking about what Tara had said. I eventually got to sleep, and slept well until I was awoken rudely by the sound of my alarm. I awoke the Captain fifteen minutes later, who decided to eat her breakfast on the Upper Deck. The warm morning Sun and cool breeze was lovely, replacing the thunderstorms that apparently raged during the night.

I saw Tara come up the stairs with her sister, Georgina and walk past me. She eyed me, but did not acknowledge my presence and I resisted the urge to wish her good morning. I wasn't sure if she still wanted to talk to me after my non-committal last night, but still could not believe that she had said what she had said, or implied.

The Captain asked how the previous night had been and I told her all the details. She listened as I recounted every word, groan, tongue flick and cock thrust to her.

'We should be at land tonight', she told me. Her voice seemed excited and she looked out over the calm ocean.

'Captain', a voice from behind me spoke.

'Yes', bellowed the Captain who had turned to face Georgina.

'Lieutenant Anne wishes to see you in the Navigation Room'

'Sure. Cabin Boy ... get rid of these plates'

By the time I had returned, Tara was waiting outside the Navigation Room.

'I wouldn't go in ... Lieutenant Anne wanted to talk to the Captain alone.', Tara explained. 'I got kicked out', she added.

'Why?'

'Wind looks like it might change direction and I think unless we change course drastically we would drift too far South'

'So why the secrecy?', I asked.

'Navigation often is... ', she replied.'

'Look Tara... '

'I know what you are going to say and don't', she replied icily.

'You don't', I told her, offended.

'I do. And I do understand. And it wasn't a proposition by the way. The Captain would not let you on the ship if you were going out with me'

'She wouldn't? Why not?'

The door to the Navigation Room was flung open and the Captain stood there. She addressed Tara. 'Bearing 300 degrees for two hours.'

The Captain was a little rushed in the morning and I was sent on a number of errands getting various members of the crew for get-togethers and meetings. By the time lunchtime came I was nearly worn out, but the meetings continued, and it became apparent that the ship was likely to hit port tomorrow morning.

The Captain ordered an early dinner and addressed the crew. She explained that the wind had dropped and we would still dock in Hamilton within 24 hours. She looked magnificently regal and the crew listened eagerly. After dinner, the Captain addressed the crew again.

'It has come to my attention that a certain member of our crew may have been helping themselves to the Galley. By the power vested in me as Captain, I can convene a ship court to determine their guilt, which I shall do.'

There was a deathly hush and all eyes looked around the room.

'Sadie ... come HERE', the Captain ordered and a girl rose nervously from the Rho table. She had long blonde hair, that reached her pert, 36C breasts. She was a few inches shorter than me but was certainly carrying a couple of extra pounds.

'I will allocate you a defence ... my cabin boy'.

Sadie looked at me, who looked back shocked. I was no defence lawyer!

'Can I not defend myself, Captain?', asked Sadie as she reached the front.

'Is my Cabin Boy not good enough for you?', the Captain asked indignantly.

'I want to defend myself', Sadie replied resolutely.

'I want the Cabin Boy to defend you. And for the prosecution, I select Tabatha. Jury of Taitlech, Commander Helen, Mary, Penelope and Lieutenant Ruth. I will be the judge'

There was a shuffling of feet and bodies as everyone rearranged themselves.

'You have two minutes', the Captain told us as we went to the side of the room.

'So ... did you do it?', I asked her. She shook her head.

'Of course not, you cunt', she replied. 'Steal from this lot. I'd be fucking lynched'

'You might be', I told her who scowled at me. 'Well what happened?', I said, quickly changing the subject.

She flicked her hair and shrugged her shoulders. 'I don't know'

'Well, without any facts it'll be hard to mount a defence', I told her honestly.

'Well, you fucking better. I don't want to be chucked off this ship', she spat. Her hands waved aggressively in front of her and she poked me in the chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.