Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 10 : Sleeping with Tara

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 : Sleeping with Tara - On a land where the women are dominant, a young man finds that curiosity can lead him into trouble, as he stumbles across a pirate ship and has the adventure of a lifetime being a Cabin Boy to a dominant captain amid forty horny women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Military  

'Captain, you sent for me', I said as I entered her room.

'Yes. Have you completed your inspections?'

'Yes Captain. I have examined seven women', I told her.

'Did you think of examining me?', she asked.

'Well no, Captain. You are above such rules.'

'Well Cabin Boy ... I am not, I still have to abide by them, but I am sure you felt that I was smooth enough last night'

'Yes Captain'

'Did you have any problems inspecting my crew?'

'No Captain... ', I replied but then continued. ' ... well one problem. During an inspection, I touched Tara too much and she got excited. I know that I am not allowed to pleasure your crew, but I left her unsatisfied. What should I do about this in future?'

The Captain looked at me. 'You mean to say you teased a member of my crew?', she said fiercely, her eyes burning into me.

'Well not on purpose', I lied.

'I will not have you teasing my crew. If you turn them on, then of course you should give them what they need.'

'Yes Captain. Thank you', I replied relieved.

'But I will discipline you for it, of course. I shall speak to you later about this', she promised and strode towards me. 'Time to see if you really have done your job properly'

She rang the bell outside her office and streams of pirates emerged from all angles until everyone, except Tara was there.

The Captain walked around the circle picking out four girls – Tabatha, Kathryn, Lieutenant Fiona and Lieutenant Tavia. I had already inspected Tabatha and Kathryn and knew they would be smooth.

Tabatha was the first to go and hoisted her skimpy shorts-cum-thong down. The Captain knelt down and ran her hands over her pubic area.

'You're fine', the Captain told her.

She repeated the procedure with Kathryn, before Lieutenant Tavia from the Rho team stepped forward. She had bright red hair that reached her shoulder blades, as well as deep green eyes. She looked like a whore, not a pirate, but was totally hairless. As was Lieutenant Fiona and the Captain looked almost disappointed when she failed to find a single hair on the four girls.

'Dismissed', she barked and ordered me to follow her. She went down into the bowels of the vessel and stood outside the room that I was locked in when I first arrived on board.

'Open up', she shouted at Chrissie, who was still sporting the chastity belt. Chrissie ran from the end of the corridor and unlocked the door. Inside was the Captain from the cargo ship who looked dreary-eyed. The room stank of shit with a huge turd lying on some straw that had been put down.

'Take him upto the showers and clean him up', the Captain told me. 'I'll see him in my quarters in fifteen minutes.'

I was lucky that I passed Sandra from the Domestic team and requested some new clothes for the prisoner. She was happy to oblige and returned just as the guy, who I had since learned was called James de Montague, was getting out of the cold shower I had forced him to take. I had also forced him to shave all his body hair off, much to his dissatisfaction, and he had had so much to get rid off, had blunted the blade completely.

Sandra, a cute little 18-year-old with deep blue eyes and awesome tits, provided James with short dark green shorts and a dark green sleeveless vest. He objected to the lack of underwear but I told him to stop being so weak and traipsed up the steps to the Captains office.

'Who are you?', the Captain asked, before he had barely entered the room.

'I might ask you the same question. Who are you?'

The Captain sniggered. 'I am the Captain of this vessel'

'I was the Captain of mine until I was kidnapped'

'Captured', corrected the Captain, 'Now who are you?'

'James de Montague', replied the prisoner. 'Now release me and my gold'

The Captain sniggered for a second time. 'Why were you carrying the gold?'

'That is none of your business', he replied 'It is my family's gold and silver'

'Your family's?', enquired the Captain. 'I think you should talk... '

'Fuck off', came the response.

The Captain turned to me. 'Cabin Boy, please prepare the plank for our visitor.'

'The plank?', he asked. 'But ... please ... you are making a mistake'

'I will not tolerate language like that ... so unless you start speaking NOW ... I will have you in that ocean drowning to your death. I don't give a fuck either way', the Captain spat.

James took a deep breath, and began his story. 'My family, the de Montague's own a large number of companies in Mercia. My father is Lord de Montague and advises the King. We are buying a number of companies in Britannia and expanding our empire. The gold was to go to our new bank and was transported using de Montague Shipping, of which I am a Captain'

'Go on', asked the Captain

'Well I was going to stay in Britannia and oversee our companies. My mother is the cousin of the Queen of Murcia and we have good relations with the country.'

'Well when we get back to Caledonia, you will be imprisoned. I will see you for a couple of days every fortnight and you will be working on the land. For the time being. In time I may decide to release you. I may decide not. That's up to me, but your chances of being a bank manager are pretty much dead'

'Why ... what's in it for you? You have my gold'

'I want to because I can', replied the Captain.

'And anyway, I thought Caledonia was run by butch dykes. What's this little faggot doing here?', asked James

The Captains' smile vanished and she sat up straight.

'Do not offend my Cabin Boy... '

' ... little poof got me to shave my body hair... ' interrupted James.

' ... DO NOT INTERRUPT ME', shouted the Captain, ' ... DO NOT offend my Cabin Boy. You surrendered to the little poof, remember? He is my Cabin Boy and only I am allowed to insult him'

James looked humble for a moment, and went to reply but the Captain cut him off. Looking directly at him, she ordered me to take him back to the cells until we reach port, which I did. Chrissie locked him in the room and I went upstairs for some dinner.

After tea, the girls started playing Strip Poker in the dining area. I was happy to join in, but the Captain ordered me and Tara to her quarters.

'Tara... ', the Captain said, addressing the Navigator. ' ... I understand that my Cabin Boy teased you earlier when inspecting you. Is this true?'

Tara looked at me, and then the Captain. 'Well just a little'

'A little?', the Captain said looking at me. Her eyes pierced my armour and I could tell she was reading me like I was a book.

'Captain, I did tease her.', I admitted to her. ' ... and it was more than just a little. I wanted to make her happy but the thought of your reaction to it meant that I couldn't and I left her unfulfilled.'

The Captains' eyes wandered to Tara and then back to me.

'I gave you a task to complete that did not involve touching up my crew', the Captain told me. 'What the hell were you thinking?'

'Tara has been so good to me since I joined and you let me go down on her in the games and I wanted to make her happy so I started something I could not finish. My conscience wouldn't let me'

The Captain shook her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.