Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 9 : Suzanne's punishment

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 : Suzanne's punishment - On a land where the women are dominant, a young man finds that curiosity can lead him into trouble, as he stumbles across a pirate ship and has the adventure of a lifetime being a Cabin Boy to a dominant captain amid forty horny women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Military  

The last few boxes of the cargo was moved down into the hold as the ship made steady progress through the waves. The wind and waves were much stronger, and it was harder to carry heavy boxes down narrow stairs as the ship bounced across the sea.

Morale amongst the crew was noticeably buoyant. The Captain smashed open the last box to be loaded and proudly held aloft a nine-inch long slab of gold metal.

'An ingot. A gold ingot. This is our greatest ever haul', she declared triumphantly. A few gold ingots wiggled their way out of the box through the hole the Captain had created and sprawled themselves over the deck, but the Captain did not care.

'Rum in the Galley', she continued and a loud cheer descended upon the ship with a mass of bodies fighting to get down the stairs.

Two hours of celebrating with drinking games were concluded when the Captain sent the crew to bed so that they could be up at dawn.

Suzanne and I had barely got undressed when the Captain came in. Both of us naked and eager to climb into the bed she stood for a moment, swaying slightly with the rocking of the boat.

'John ... Suzanne ... you saved my life on that boat.'

'That's what we are here for... ', replied Suzanne.

'I know ... and I ... er... ', pondered the Captain, ' ... will do all I can to let the Admiralty let you both stay'

'Thanks. I really like it here', I found myself saying.

'Good', smiled the Captain. 'And I would like you to earn your reprieve. My cabin immediately.'

I shot Suzanne a look and then passed the Captain in the doorway. It was weird walking down the corridor with nothing on, but there was nobody there and was inside the Captain's office is no time.

The Captain closed the door behind her and was shedding her clothes expectantly.

'It's been awhile since I've felt this good', she told me, her eyes widening at the sight of my inflating cock. 'My life is incredible at the moment, and I want you to give me something special to top it all off.'

With no warning she pushed me back so I was laid out on the bed and eagerly climbed on top of my face.

'Suck Cabin Boy', she ordered. 'Tease my cunt like you've never tongue fucked before'

Her musky loins descended onto my lips in no time and were dripping wet with sex. The Captain was incredibly horny and sighed in pleasure as my tongue slid down her slit.

'Hhhhhuuuhhnnnnn', she mewed.

'Come on boy. I know you can have me screaming. Make me cum', she cried out and began thrusting along my face so my tongue was sliding over her hole.

Sliding down the bed slightly, I managed to position my mouth nearer to her clit and began probing it with my tongue. Flicking it at first as her tasty fluids dripped down my face and into my mouth and then clamping my lips around it and teasing it with my tongue.

The effect was incredible as the Captain was crying and mewing louder and louder, her orgasm approaching.

'That's good', she squealed. 'Oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh, OH, OHHHH--'

Her breathing became heavier and heavier. Her squeals louder and her thrusting stronger as my tongue flicked her clit more vigorously.

'AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH', she roared as an orgasm exploded inside her. 'AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN--'

I slowed my flicking down but the Captain told me to continue if I didn't want her to bite off my cock, and I gleefully sucked in more of her delicious juices. My entire face was soaked, with my saliva and her juices covering me, but the sensation of being so wet was incredibly arousing.

My tongue began flicking and sucking the Captain's clit, her pleasure button, once more and began grinding and pushing her loins into my face. I was struggling to breathe, with all my air coming from underneath the Captain, heightening the smell of her musky scent to me and increasing my arousal. I began bucking my hips slightly, not because there was any sensation on my rock-hard cock, but because it was natural to do so.

The Captain was crying out as her second climax was building. It was stronger than the first, as her body writhed and bucked on top of me. I held onto her thighs to stop her from moving and devoured her mercilessly. Her grunting and groaning was get louder and louder and she began to move up off my face, but my hands stopped her from removing her pussy from my eager lips and continued consuming her with renewed vigour.

The Captain's pussy throbbed as her orgasm released inside her, cascading through her body that flexed and writhed with the pleasure. Screaming in ecstasy, the Captain left anyone listening in no doubt what she was upto.

As the orgasm subsided, I pulled the Captain back on my face.

'I've got a ship to run tomorrow', she complained as she came to rest on my face again.

'Oh Fuck! ... OH yeah ... Oh god', she squealed in excitement as my tongue probed her hole. She leant forward to give me better access to her and I slid my tongue up and down her slit.

The Captain put her hands on the bed, and seeing my erect cock in front of her face, began devouring it, like I was doing with her. Her tongue ran underneath my foreskin and along the head of my cock and I began squealing in pleasure. Could I really cum in the Captains mouth?

The Captain loved my tongue circling her butthole, and with my thumb swirling her juices on top of her clitoris, she was building up to another orgasm. The Captain was deep throating me with my cock impaling her mouth with every thrust. I could feel the fire burning in my loins. My climax was welling up in my balls, itching for release.

The Captain began squealing and grunting every louder and I probed my tongue into her butthole.

Screeching like she had been shot, the Captain lurched into another climax, her back arching as pleasure flooded through her.

I still wanted to continue with her, but the Captain was adamant. She leant forward and positioned her hands on the edge of the bed.

'Fuck me!', she ordered. 'Fuck me good and hard. Give me your dirty cum'.

I didn't need telling twice and eagerly sat up on the bed. Kneeling on the soft material, I plunged my rod deep into her well-lubricated sex. It was heaven. I had not had intercourse for a number of months and knew I would not last long. Clenching my buttocks, hoping that it would maximise my performance I began pumping into her.

With every animalistic thrust, she cried out, louder and louder. Eventually, my body could not take any more and I felt a wave of euphoria strike my body as I unloaded several streams of juicy cum into her lovehole.

We stayed there for a moment, our hot sticky bodies in the warm summer night affixed after an hours passion. As my breathing returned to normal, I began to withdraw, my cock still stiff and her sighing as it slipped out of her well-loved genitals.

She span around to sit down and faced me. Her faced was flushed, her hair a mess, and her pussy leaking.

'Do you want me to clean that?', I asked her, my face ablaze with pleasure.

'No', she muttered her mouth smiling like I had never seen before. 'I couldn't take any more.'

'In my past, I've been down there all night', I said tactlessly, but she laughed.

'I would love you to be down there all night. But I have a ship to run.', she promised. 'And, that is the first time I have given a blow job in years. Think yourself fucking lucky'

'I do', I replied honestly. 'I am very lucky'

'You can sleep in the wet patch', she told me and pushed me back on the bed. Cuddling up with the Captain after a hot sex session on the open ocean. Life just doesn't get much better than that!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.