Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 6: A minor indescretion!

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: A minor indescretion! - On a land where the women are dominant, a young man finds that curiosity can lead him into trouble, as he stumbles across a pirate ship and has the adventure of a lifetime being a Cabin Boy to a dominant captain amid forty horny women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Military  

'Cabin Boy. WHERE WERE YOU?', the Captain bellowed as I entered her quarters.

'Sorry Captain. Tara asked me to drop off some binoculars to the Crows Nest', I replied honestly.

'SHE DID WHAT?', the Captain replied and looked at me. I shifted nervously as her eyes bore through me. 'Is there anything else you want to tell me, Cabin boy?'

'Yes Captain. Jacqueline was naked in the Crows Nest and playing with herself', I answered.

'And you did what?', she asked.

'I gave her the binoculars and left'

'Do you expect me to believe you walked out of her with a raging boner, you saw a horny naked girl and you did nothing?'

'Well ... yes Captain. She really wanted me to but you told me I wasn't allowed to touch any of your crew without your permission so I did nothing'

'She did what?', cried the Captain, her eyes widening.

'She told me to fuck her and that you wouldn't ever find out but honestly, Captain, I just climbed down'

Well, we will see', the Captain said and stared at me. 'You were gone a long time and if you've lied to me I'll slit your throat'

'I promise Captain, I haven't', I told her desperately wishing that I hadn't have mentioned Jacqueline and her horniness.

The Captain pushed past me and walked round her quarters and pushed open the Navigation Room door.

'Georgina. Go up to the Crows Nest and tell Jacqueline to come down here immediately. Any clothes she isn't wearing you are to throw overboard.

'Yes Captain', an older version of Tara said and left the room.

'Captain', said Lieutenant Anne calmly. 'Is there anything wrong?'

'Yes', answered the Captain. 'Tara, did you send my cabin boy to the Crows Nest on an errand?'

Tara looked anxious for a moment and then nodded her head. 'Yes Captain'.

The Captain shook her head, and sighed. 'Cabin boy, return to my quarters and select the punishment instrument of your choice'

'Yes Captain', I replied apprehensively. I returned to see Tara bottomless and leant over one of the tables used for charts. I had selected the shortest whip there was. The whip was no more than a foot long of knotted rope and the handle was plain wood.

'Cabin boy, 5 lashes. I will not have you sent on errands without my knowledge.' the Captain decreed and I positioned myself behind Tara.

I felt sorry for Tara but had to carry out the captain's order and bringing the rope up to my left shoulder, I brought it squarely across Tara's backside. She let out a little yelp and the knots made big red marks on her rear.

'Harder, cabin boy', the Captain cried.

The second hit was much harder and Tara screamed in agony.

'Better', the Captain called out and I brought the whip down for a third time.

The final two times, I did not hit her as hard, but Tara still yelped in agony and the Captain didn't say anything else.

'Let that be a lesson to you', the Captain told her.

'Cabin boy, take your shorts off, and your jacket and pass the whip to Tara'

I stared at her horrified for a moment, and then complied. Why was she punishing me?

'I told you to take orders from me and me only, and so you have disobeyed me'

'Yes Captain. Sorry Captain', I told her sincerely.

'You fucking will be', she uttered as I bent over the chart table.

'How many lashes, Captain' Tara asked

'Five', came the response and I closed my eyes. I heard some movement and then...

CRACK!

My backside erupted into agony as the whip sliced across my rear. I let out a yell of pain but I had barely time to think when Tara brought the whip down for a second time. It didn't feel as painful as the first hit but I still cried out in anguish. Tara whipped my backside three more times, and although none were as hard as the first strike, my ass was still in excruciating pain.

'Get dressed', the Captain told me and I happily put my skimpy shorts and jacket back on.

Jacqueline arrived almost immediately afterwards, completely naked.

The Captain looked furious and Jacqueline terrified.

'Were you playing with yourself while on duty?', the Captain asked and Jacqueline shook her head.

'I'll ask you again, were you playing with yourself, while on duty?', the Captain repeated.

'No Captain. I was naked but I was not touching myself' Jacqueline lied.

'Captain?', Tara ventured gingerly.

'What?', snapped the Captain.

'When I went up to give Jacqueline her breakfast this morning, she was playing with herself'

'Is this true?', the Captain asked Jacqueline who burst into tears.

'Yes, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry', she sobbed.

'Were you playing with yourself today?'

'Yes', she said through the tears.

'And did you try to seduce my cabin boy into fucking you?'

Jacqueline nodded and Lieutenant Anne looked angrily at her.

'Cabin boy, go to my quarters with Tara', the captain ordered and we left the room quite relieved.

'Thank you for not hitting me too hard', I muttered as we left the Navigation Room.

'Ditto', Tara replied.

'And thank you for sticking up for me in there. I thought the captain would believe Jacqueline and not me', I told her honestly.

'She came on to me this morning as well.' Tara admitted. 'I don't like her much. Anyway, as I said I like having you around'

'Why?'

'For one reason, there are now 42 people, apart from me on this ship, and only one of them is considerate enough not to scatter my charts around the room when they come in.', Tara replied casually.

We waited in silence for The Captain, who took a few minutes to arrive, but flung open the door and sat down.

'I should put your punishments into my Punishment Log, but I won't.', she said quietly. 'If you hadn't have spoken up Tara, then John would have been severely punished for lying to me when in fact he did no such thing. And John, I sent you out of my quarters horny and expectant but when presented with what you desired you turned it down, even though I would not have found out. I know you are both fairly new to this ship, but that is the sort of loyalty and expect and demand from my crew. Tara ... you may go'

'Thank you Captain', Tara replied and left.

'Cabin Boy, do you know why I punished you?'

'Yes, Captain. It was because I made myself unavailable to you'

'Correct', she replied. 'You are my Cabin Boy. DON'T forget that!'

'Captain, what is happening to Jacqueline?'

'Jacqueline, is currently in the cells, until I decide what to do with her but as Navigation is one person down you will be spending some time running errands for them. Now I have a job for you'

In all I ran a number of errands for the captain all afternoon, from helping to clear out the hold to delivering messages and by 6pm it was time for dinner. I escorted the captain down to the mess and brought her food over to her. There was a good atmosphere in the mess with almost every seat filled and laughter filling the air.

The captain sent a couple of girls to fetch the small mat from the main deck as she was finishing her dessert and a few minutes later, they struggled in with a smaller version of the red mat I had wrestled on the day previous. It can't have been more than eight foot by twelve foot and as they entered the mess a small cheer went up in the hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.