Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 5: Serving the Captain

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Serving the Captain - On a land where the women are dominant, a young man finds that curiosity can lead him into trouble, as he stumbles across a pirate ship and has the adventure of a lifetime being a Cabin Boy to a dominant captain amid forty horny women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Military  

The Captain leafed through my minutes and read them for a moment before putting them down. I was still standing by the door so she told me to bolt the door from the inside and take my jacket off ... I turned around to see her throwing her jacket onto the floor.

'It's time to see if you can satisfy me in the other way I need you to. Time to earn your reprieve', she told me seductively.

'Certainly Captain', I told her with a smile on my face and she held her hand out and pushed me onto the bed on my back roughly. Stepping out of her thong, she leveraged her sex onto my face, and I began to slide my tongue up and down her moistening slit. She tasted fantastic, as sweet as sugar and addictively fragrant.

I obviously could hear little with her thighs against my ears but I could feel her starting to rock back and forth on my tongue as it probed her sensitive slit. I could feel her clitoris poking out from its hood and I wrapped my warm lips around it and sucked gently.

The captain shook, and my hands drifted over her exposed midriff and past her flimsy top to touch her firm 36C breasts. As my tongue started flicking her clitoris, and my fingers circling her nipples, she started to buck. She leant forward and stroked my midriff and thighs, before rolling down my tight shorts to release my fully erect 6½in member.

Her hands slid down my cock and I felt some precum ooze out onto her hands. What she was doing felt great, but I knew she was near her own orgasm. My flicking of her clitoris with my tongue and stimulation of her nipples with my tactile fingers was driving her closer and closer. She squeezed my head tighter with her thighs and pushed down into my face as she rocked back and forth.

'AAAAaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh', she cried out in ecstasy, her last thrust across my face more forceful than any others. She leant up off me leaning forward, panting heavily but I wanted to give her more and brought my hands down onto the top of her thighs, pushing her crotch back onto my face.

'Oh no ... no more... ', she mewed, but I pretended not to hear her and devoured her slit regardless. ' ... I've got a ship to run, I only wanted a taste--'. Within moments she was fucking my face again.

'Oh god, OH FUCK, OH ... OH ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHH', she screamed as my tongue danced along her clitoris and her body brought her to another orgasm. My grip on her thighs was tight, and after her climax had passed, gleefully pounced on her slit again.

'Where the fuck did you learn to do THAT --', she squealed as my tongue buried itself into her love canal and lapped her gushing fluids up. She bounced up and down on my tongue for a few moments before straining forwards to allow me to feast on her clit.

My tongue wrapped around her orgasm button, and she started screaming again as her body shot several waves of pleasure through her.

'UUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH ... OH YEAH ... OH YEAH ... AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH'

She slumped forward on my erect cock and kissed it passionately for a few moments. I could not reach any part of her crotch with my tongue but kissed her inner thigh instead. She swung her legs round and turned to face me.

'You did not take no for an answer', she muttered, still panting furiously. She lowered herself so that the tip of my cock was against her sex. 'You should have stopped and not hold me down. That was naughty', she said quietly. 'So as a punishment, there is no sex for you', she laughed as she flicked her body over the top of my member and watched my response as pleasure shot, for just a fleeting moment, through my loins.

The Captain cackled before dismounting me and throwing me my jacket.

'I have work to do, so I will send for you if I need you', she told me, still bottomless.

'Yes Captain. Thank you Captain'

I sauntered out of the Captain's quarters and then onto the main deck. Tabatha was busy eating her lunch with her crew in the sunshine on the deck.

'Psssst', Tabatha called and I walked over to her.

'So ... was that the first?'

'Was what the first?'

'You know. The first climax you've given the Captain'

'How do you know?'

'You have a boner, and she has been screaming. Was it the first?'

'Well why?' I enquired

'Because Africa has this lunchtime in the sweepstake and its worth twenty-five guineas' Tabatha replied getting annoyed.

'Africa?'

'Me', came a voice next to Tabatha. I hadn't noticed the black girl with long jet black hair sitting next to her and jumped.

'Yes, it was the first'

'Result!', exclaimed Tabatha. 'So was royal pussy any good?'

'Yeah, she tasted awes ... what do you mean royal pussy?', I asked her.

She turned round to face me. 'You really are fucking thick at times, aren't you? You have worked out who our Captain is, haven't you?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.