Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown - Cover

Pirates of Caledonia I : a Journey Into the Unknown

Copyright© 2010 by John Salach

Chapter 3: Tabatha's fight

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tabatha's fight - On a land where the women are dominant, a young man finds that curiosity can lead him into trouble, as he stumbles across a pirate ship and has the adventure of a lifetime being a Cabin Boy to a dominant captain amid forty horny women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Military  

Putting Commander Helen's hostility from the back of my mind, I tried on the uniform. It was, surprisingly a good fit. I had a skimpy white T-Shirt, a pair of very short black shorts, a jacket like Tabatha and the girls had, short socks and calf-high boots, that were probably a size too big but fit well enough. There was a small mirror on the wooden wall and I admired myself. I have never looked so smart in all my life. I noticed the jacket was a little dusty and brushed it off before sitting down on my bed to read the book I had been given.

At just gone a quarter-past five, I put the book down. After wearing jeans for so long, it felt weird wearing shorts and going commando but the girls had skimpier bottoms and I had little choice if I wanted to live. Any erections would be clearly visible and I knew I had to be careful looking at the girls in their very racy outfits or else my body might well do something I would very much regret. The officers quarters were located on the main deck and if I went left out of my room I would go past the Captains and the Commanders quarters and onto the main deck or go right, I would go past the officers showers and descend the steps into the bowels of the ship where the mess was.

Fortunately, I found Tabatha cleaning her cutlass as I went down the first set of steps and she offered to remind me where the mess was. We descended another flight of steps, turned left and found it.

I tentatively entered the crowded room to wolf-whistles and jeers guessing that news of my arrival and intended purpose for staying had spread quickly. The meal, meat pie served with some mash potatoes, a piece of honeycake and some Ginger Rum was given to me on a tray by one of the girls and I went to sit down at the nearest table.

'Delta only', the officer at the head of the table said and I looked up to the other tables. I was the focus of attention as a number of the pirates watched what I was going to do

'Cabin Boy', bellowed out a loud voice from my right. I looked up and saw a Commander who I did not recognise calling me.

I walked over to her, and she pointed to the seat opposite her. 'You sit on the Captain's table unless you are told otherwise'.

'Thank you, Commander' I told her and she nodded her head and returned to reading a magazine that she had.

It didn't take long to eat my food but the Ginger Rum was strong and overpowering and burnt my throat.

'Too strong for you?', one of the pirates taunted from behind me as I sipped my drink. The Commander looked up from her document and the first girl was joined by a couple more.'He's sipping it!', she announced to the entire room.

I was half-terrified at what was happening, well away from the safety of the captain. 'I'm enjoying it', I lied and she laughed.

'Down it!', she cried and as I put the tankard to my mouth she tipped it up so it flooded into my mouth. As I swallowed as quickly as I could, my mouth, tongue and throat, all started burning, but there was no end to what was pouring in.

Panting for breath, I could hear my tormentors behind me laughing when the Commander spoke to them.

'Catriona, Clara. That's enough. You can play with the Cabin Boy when the Captain says you can.'

I cleared my tray and made my way to main deck.

It was a refreshing evening and I enjoyed the fresh air that sobered me up very quickly. I took advantage of the peace and quiet to relieve myself again and then sat down looking out at the sea. We were many many miles from land obviously, but it was strangely relaxing watching the world go by. I saw a strange seat to my left at the end of the deck and it took me awhile to work out that it was the actual toilet. The seat hung over the edge of the boat with a roof over it. I looked round and saw another two down the other end, and watched one of the pirates leave it.

My tranquillity was interrupted by Tabatha who sneaked up behind me and pulled me backwards, pinning me against the wooden deck.

'AAAHHHHHHH', I cried as she pinned my head between her thighs. Her musky scent filled my nostrils and she gripped my head tightly.

'You'd be an easy conquest', she cried and then called out to her co-conspirators. 'Get 'em down', she called out and my shorts were slid down by another pirate to reveal my inflating cock.

'I've seen bigger', she responded and then leaned forward to rub her crotch along my face. My cock was getting ever more erect until she let go and I hurriedly pulled up my shorts.

'Getting excited were we?', she taunted leaning over me. Still on my back I counted half a dozen pirates smirking and laughing before sitting up. She held out her hand and pulled me up.

'You sit there daydreaming, you'll miss the games', she told me.

'Thank you', I muttered.

The main deck was crowded with girls who had formed a circle around something. Tabatha strode confidently towards the group, that parted as she approached. A red circular mat of around twelve foot diameter was on the deck and Tabatha took off her boots, socks and jacket before passing them to the only black girl I had seen on the ship.

I stood, and watched, waiting as the girl that forced me to drink did the same as Tabatha before they squared up at opposite ends of the mat. A ringmaster, dressed in a dark blue jacket, blew a whistle, and the two girls pounced on each other.

Catriona was a couple of inches shorter than Tabatha, and a couple of inches wider (but was still fairly slim) with short blonde hair and a vicious look on her face. Tabatha kept trying to get on top of her, but Catriona was resisting well at the moment. On land, wrestling was often since as a vicious sport, that is still popular, but on the ship the crowd of 25 or so pirates were enjoying the spectacle, jeering and catcalling the two combatants. It was clear there was no punching allowed on this fight as the moment Catriona threw a punch, the ringmaster blew her whistle and "fined" Catriona her top. She released an ample bosom, smaller than Tabatha's and I tried hard to suppress a smile.

Catriona did not seem disheartened by her loss of clothing and was still putting up a decent fight but after ten minutes or so began to tire and Tabatha took control and pinned her to the ground before swiping her thong down to her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.