Jan
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by Janna Leonard

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What would you do if you were changed into a woman without your permission, or actively seeking such a change? How would you cope? Who would you tell? Is "Hi Mom, it's me," enough of an explanation? This is a fantasy, because the Institute doesn't exist in Champaign or anywhere else, but it was fun to write. Codes are minimal and will be added as I go, the chapters will be posted as fast as they come back from the editor. Happy reading!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish  

I went home five days later. I didn't have any broken bones, but I had a concussion, several muscle strains and tears and some really colorful bruises. Rick forbade me to do anything but get better, and he spent most of his waking hours insuring I was complying with his orders. By August I was getting around okay, my hair had grown out to a respectable length, and we once again enjoyed sex. We started a little before that, but you know what I mean.

My stomach turned into a special place for both of us. For me, it was a tight knot that protected my womb; the muscles were always firm to the touch. For Rick, it was a shrine on which to worship. We'd be in bed and he'd lay his head on my thighs, gazing at my belly. He'd touch gently, stroking the skin in circles, softly talking to the occupants within. We'd found out in early September I was carrying two lives in my body. As a prelude to oral sex, he'd kiss it from top to bottom and side to side, lingering near the center. He was gentler with me after the accident until I told him I was healed, but he never got as energetic and athletic with me until after the babies were born.

Rick was overjoyed when he heard about them, and insisted I move in with him. I turned the lease on my place over to Harlan and Amber, and Rick flew me to his home south of Indianapolis. Not the cabin—that was somewhere close by—but his home. I'd never seen such splendor! The house is a tri-level with the rear portion sunk into the hill behind it. It had five bedrooms and four and a half baths, a fireplace big enough to barbeque a pig, and a four-car garage. The kitchen was the most modern thing I'd ever seen, and the rec room/den had a pool table.

I've met Corey and Lana, and they are tickled pink that their dad 'caught himself a hot chick'. Their words, not mine. Lana looks at me with motherhood in her eyes too, and we're going to have to watch her pretty closely as soon as she figures out what her little peach is for. She knows about her clit because I showed her, and I have answered every one of her sexual questions honestly. It's embarrassing sometimes, but I want her to trust me. Kim answers the really tough ones for both of us, and the kids know how I came to be who I am. They don't fully understand it, but they know.

Amber's baby is due pretty soon, and the Institute is providing free pre-natal care for Amber and me, as long as I let them examine the babies when they're born. They're looking for DNA protein patterns or something like that. I am about four months along and my belly is starting to show nicely. Kim said she wants to monitor my progress, so twice a month we drive over to the Institute and she examines me. Sometimes we rent a motel for the night and we make love. Rick hasn't done anything but watch so far, and he says it's very hot watching me make love with her. She has hinted she'd love to get really friendly with him, and I've invited her to come to the house some weekend. When we get home after one of those trips I spend the next twelve hours in bed with him. The man is insatiable!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.